The Battle Scenario Game (Ongoing)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3451 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@major_hellstorm: How about a TK bubble to contain that slightly lowers the oxygen?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: First clip is fine. Second is a no go. Anyway, shall I answer as the priest now?

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: 'I do not know of this Guila you speak of but this may do." Suddenly you feel your blood start to boil and the temperature of your body make syou feel like you are having a high fever, but then it cools down and you feel more loose and explosive than ever. "Divine blood manipulation. See? Now, if you would, test you abilities outside and send those guards away."

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

@jucaslucasa: You can get punched but stop bullets in comics. That is how Static is able to grab the guy but defend against blasts.

He is stated to be able to run 1000 miles before an arrow timer could blink, crossed a distance of 100+ feet before Jr could even notice and ran up to Blue Beetle to vibrate his suit before he could react. All of these were him going from standing to running and were pretty instant. Shields need to be proven still, even in terms of strength because blocking bullets is easy compared to blocking a strike from a bullet with enchaned strength the size of a human going at high speeds.

I've seen the 1000 miles thing, hardly valid imo. The others are of FTE speed, that is on the level of what my character can react easily.

Also, I just rewatched that lightspeed scene, and it's not really that great. Flash says that he could take Neutron if he went lightspeed, then started running, Impulse caught up with him, and they trip and fell. Didn't even actually beat the guy with that. It's a little iffy to base everything around that, when all his other feats are nowhere near that level. He also had quite some space to accelerate there, while here we're basically in front of each other.

That said, since Ingenuity wants to take me out too, I'll have to change strat. If she gets overwhelmed by the Captain, or beats her and Ingenuity pulls that, she nukes the whole place:

No Caption Provided

Should knock her out, at least. Don't know if it'd be enough for Ingenuity, but it can serve as a distraction while she runs away.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3459 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@major_hellstorm@jucaslucasa: Legion then refers to the Bruno stating we'll use TK. I hope this works in our favor. With not more than a thought Legion lowering the oxygen from around the woman's body with a TK bubble containing her.

Keep in mind Legion is doing this via thought so no one will know it's him except for Bruno. Also the TK bubble will be equivalent to a TK shield so not easy to break.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Also, you've been talking to Prime for quite a while, and it started after she attacked me. Even with the messy timeline, that doesn't make much sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Everything the Blue Bettle says is factual. It was not just FTE.

Nope, Flash says he has to reach Neutron and LS but Impulse trips him because he knew that Neutron accelertaed. They were already moving sub LS.

Static can't do that. He only did it because he was hooked up to a machine and had time to super charge it and himself.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3462 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jucaslucasa: I already asked about that.

"Wait isn't she fast enough to speedblitz Jucas? And wouldn't that mean that fight would be decided long before Legion could interfere?"

So if your character is still fighting then Legion will have no trouble interfering.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: You were slow to post so I retcon their conversation to before you entered.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Will I skip you a few hours ahead to when you finish?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Ya know, screw it, she'll just let them arrest her.

Stupid relativistic loli.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3466  Edited By Educated

@major_hellstorm: "As you command Father" Morrigan goes outside informing the guards "Thank you for your bravery but we can take it from here it appears whoever perpetrated these villainous act is gone now" waiting for every last guard to take their leave Morrigan cuts lose on some abandoned houses with her quicksword, feeling satisfied with herself she makes her way back into the church and asks for further instruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Cool.

Now you know what Joewell felt (but like in Joewell's fight's this could have easily been avoided). Anyway the Captain runs at you and knocks you out. You wake up in and all white dome prison cell.

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: one more question regarding the ability am I able to detonate the projectiles early Guila has shown the ability to do this with multiple ones during her mines feats but I lack feats with singles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I'm still unsure if she can knock me out, but sure, I guess.

Did they take my gear?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: After I finish the Iron Monger I'd wait for Shadow and then build the portal gun. Odds are I'll be stooped up in the lab for a while.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Eh...she can vibrate punch your nose off if needed. But anyway they did take your gear. The cell you are in is specially made for metas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: When he sees you come back he says "I do not need you right now, go eliminate your competition or find the people who infiltrated the church. I will call you when/if I need you."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: The pencil bounces off and your arms bleeds the moment the pencil touches the wall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Ungrateful bastards . . ."

She'll create several adamantium swords in the air and throw them against the walls and the floor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: After you finish Iron Monger, Shadow finishes the portal gun schematics and says "Here." Handing you the translation, then after seeing Iron Monger complete he stares amazed, "I think Alex and I should take that out for a spin, right Alex?" Alex nods.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Before you throw any more things a voice from a PA system says "Uh, I wouldn't recommend doing that, the room is made out of a specialized sythetic skin that can bounce back any damage and make it's prisoner expierence the damage you put on the walls."

Educated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3479  Edited By Educated

@major_hellstorm: "As you wish Father, god be with you" Morrigan exclaims. Morrigan not knowing where to start and not knowing many people in this land turns to one of the few resources she has and seeks Bruno jetting off to Axministers Guard Station in hopes of finding him there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Don't get it wrecked, and don't leave out of the labs main entrance. This place isn't getting discovered because of a joyride. This thing is noisy, so you'll probably attract attention when you use it, so go out into the desert or someplace away from the church and the guards," I say in a tone of voice that sounds a little too like a disapproving father.

I'll get started on the portal gun, and then have a nap afterwards. When I wake up, I'll see if Cammy knows how to make any sensory devices for the lab; something to detect metas, or anything similar. If she does, I'll make that to bolster the labs security. If she doesn't, then I'll just chill out with Cammy and AnchoR until Shadow and Alex get back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:"Oh, shut the f#*k up".

She'll get close the wall and try to listen to anything on their other side. Like engines, machines and such. If there are speakers and cameras, there should be some mechanical device inside or outside the cell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: "Thanks for the tip newbie." Shadow says sarcastically. Then he rides Iron Monger out through the back exit (which is as big as a garage door).

It takes you even longer to make the portal gun as it has such complex mechanics but you eventually finish (thought you were a cyborg and didn't need sleep? But anyway) right after finihsing you crash on the office chair and take a power nap. You wake up it is early in the morning the next day (nap didn't take long, building did) to the sound of the Irong Monger coming back "Excuse me Ihanet, could I keep this?" Alex asks from inside the suit "Also, we are in need of extra fuel."

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3484 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@major_hellstorm: Is the captain still around?

Legion then ask Bruno for a telepathic link with the Captain. Once established Legion will addresses the Captain again. Not sure what that was about but if you are with us we need to accomplish this with a sense of urgency. I didn't tell anyone this before now but I killed their leader and right now the night wolves should be in the process of reviving him with an even stronger body.

If we topple his gang now he'll be the ruler of nothing when he returns. But we will need you, Bruno, your new guard Aoi and two more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: She is there. "Alright, I'm with you if Aoi thinks she is ready." The Captain says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Inisde you find one broght light, one security camera and sprinklers as the only mechanical things, when you try to hear trough the walls you can only hear the soft hum of the air conditioning.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3487 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I forgot I was a robot lmao. I don't need sleep, but I can still nap if I want too.

"It's all yours... for 1000 gold. And come over here, I'll refill it. More importantly, look at this" I say as I shoot one portal in front of my feet and the other in the wall beside the monger, before jumping through and landing delicately on the top of the suit. "How cool is this?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: "Make 2 more of those!" Shadow says enthusiastically "Also that 1,000 in gold earning is split between the two of us right? My decoding and lab access and your mechanical expertise."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@educated: You find him at the guard house but he choses to meet you outside as the Captain is having an important meeting inside.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Okay, there's no one to help me now. I need to find a way. Okay, plan A didn't work, plan B now.", she thinks.

She'll wait for some time there. Enough time that the Captain, Primez0ne and Ingenuity should have already left for their Night Wolves thing. Few hours at most

After that, she'll get up pissed and scream:

"YA KNOW, SCREW ALL OF YOU! STATIC BASED TELEPORTATION MIGHT HURT LIKE HELL, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN THIS BULLSHIT! BYE!"

She'll then turn herself invisible to the security cam.

No Caption Provided

She'll stay silent and hope that they think she teleported away and go inside the cell to check her out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: The sprinklers spray steaming hot water around the room in response. If that doesn't reveal your location someone might check in.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Oh, we're splitting the money? Hmm, I suppose that would only be fair considering your contribution. 500 a piece it is." I pause as I take in his request for two more guns. "Remember how I said I need 2k a little while back? Well, these portal guns take a bloody long time to make, so if I'm gonna make 2 more I think I'd be deserving of 1500 for the effort."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: She does have good heat resistance, so that shouldn't hurt that much. If the cameras can't see her, don't think the water would help them. She can also go up the walls and stay near the ceiling so that the water won't be reaching her that much. May also try to get in the camera's blind spot, if it has one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: "Fine, but why do you even need 2K when you can just build your gear now?"

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "I'm a cyborg/robot [pick one]. None of the gear from those schematics will help me if someone drops an EMP on my head. With how advanced we now know the church is, surely they are already aware of that fact as well."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: It has no blind spot but okay. The spriklers then stop then a (powered by air) tube shoots in from the celing and a man steps inside your cell, the moment he does the tube shoots back up and is sealed again. The man then inspects the room.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: "I know you to make you EMP proof!" Cammy excitedly chimes in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: As soon as he enters, she points to the camera and whisper "Steal". Should take either the whole camera, or an important part of it, rendering it useless. She'll then electricute the guy. If that doesn't work, she'll create adamantium swords, try to beat him, and threaten to cut his balls off if he doesn't take me outta there.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Really? Thanks! Well, in that case, I could spend 2k to exponentially increase my close combat capability. As it stands now, I exemplify at range, but not as well up close. I could use that suit, but it would get in the way of my stealth."