The Battle Scenario Game (Ongoing)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so this marks the start of the game. But before we start I will start I will first explain how this scenario will work since it will be a little different, starting with advancements.

In this scenario you can make minor advancements and major advancements, minor advancements are moves that only concern you (going somewhere, buying something, equipping gear, sleeping, interacting with NPCs etc.) and major advancements are moves that concern you and others (like battles, going on missions, interacting with players etc.). You can make minor advancements whenever you want and I will reply as soon as possible to confirm you move. You do not have to wait for others to make a minor advancements so you can make many minor advancements as long as I am here. Major advancements are the opposite, they are moves that require bigger responses from me and require you to wait for everyone else, they are basically the normal advancements in other scenarios.

Now that that is out of the way, I will also briefly discuss the two ways to play system.

The two ways to play system is basically my way of adapting to the two main play styles, which is roleplaying and strategy. Many scenario players either invest themselves in the story/their character and learn the lore of the world or focus solely on winning and leveling up. If you are an RPer, you will get more sub plots, meet more characters and will be able to interact with the world more. If you are a strategist you will get battle perks that scales to your opponent (for example if your has an NPC girlfriend to aid them you will get better battle perks) a simple story (basically kill everyone else) and better rewards for winning a battle.

This is not a perfect system by any means but I want to try it out cause I wanted to make the game to adapt to you which I think will make it more fun.

Also I just want to note that the more effort you put the more effort I will put. Give me bullet points and I will write bullet points back, give me a post detailing what your character thinks/feels and I will give you an NPC with character or a detailed sub plot. Give me a battle post that was low effort and the reward for winning will be low.

That is about it, I hope you guys enjoy. I will just post the link to the rules (Note: I edited the rules quite abit since sign ups were first posted you should look it over, also I am sure of you got your build with a clause attached to it so please keep that in mind) so we can continue.

Welcome To The Battle World!

(If your name isn't mentioned below this is your opening post, if this is your post you spawn in the outskirts not on the ruble hill or water and 500 meters apart from one another).

You wake up groggy and alone as the hot dessert sun glares down at you. You find yourself lying down on the dessert floor with no idea where you are or how you got there. However as you get up you notice a bag on the ground next to you, as you pick it up to inspect it, the image of a young man covered in golden armor appears before you as he begins to speak

"Greetings and welcome to Ramshorn City, my name is Gilbertus Taundenranch but I prefer to be called the Golden King." He says with a small bow.

"Now I know you have many questions and I am here to answer some of them but first a history lesson. You see you are in a place called the Battle World aptly named since it was once known as a place filled with constant wars between the three main factions, that is until 5 years ago, when a new faction came to be and proposed the Mortal Combat system, you see the Mortal Combat system made it so each faction could only have a small protective army and a representative combatant who would fight for faction in a yearly tournament to settle conflict between factions. Anyway, after weeks of debate we agreed that this would be a much better solution than war. And so for the next 3 years war had stopped, that was until the day the Red King lead an army of monsters to invade Aurum, my kingdom. His surprise invasion plunged the world into chaos once again and started a war that lasted a year and a half. Now it has been six months since I lead my army of 200 to victory and finally pushed out the Red King's forces, but it took a toll on Aurum and its people and some of the Red King's forces still remain. So I decided that we needed a more definitive solution, one that did not open the door to secret invasions, so together with the other factions, we decided that the Battle World should hold one last tournament, the tournament of succession. The tournament to decide who shall become the one true king of the Battle world. This is where you come in, you see we decided that our king should be an outsider and a powerful fighter, so we teleported you, as well as a few dozen others, here to compete in this tournament to the death. I apologise for not asking first but there is no turning back now, this tournament is a one way trip." The Golden King explains using a lot of hand gestures.

"Well that's enough history for now. In the bag you are holding there is a map of the city, some items from our armory, gems which hold power but only when in midst of combat and a few other living essentials such as food and gold." He says turning to leave.

"Oh and one last thing, the faction rulers themselves will not be competing and shouldn't interfere with you but will if you break any of their laws. Now I must be going, goodluck."

And with that the man disappears,leaving you with a bag filled with items, and a few unanswered questions (you realize now that the Golden King was speaking to you through an illusion). You decide that you should look at the map stuffed in your bag so that you can at least find out what Ramshorn city looks like.

Below is what you see (go to location).

Joewell911/Osiris

You wake up in a darkly lit room chained to a table with your mouth taped shut, you have been in a place like this before, you recognize it as an interrogation chamber. Sitting beside you is a man dressed in black also chained to the table. As you look around you here the sound of a door opening and a very muscular man with four arms and blood red skin comes into the room and takes a seat across from the both of you, he smiles and says, "Your awake, good. I am the Red King and we're here to conduct business. You see, have been chosen to compete for a something called the tournament of succession which is a tournament where if you win you become king of this world but to win you must kill every other competitor asides from yourself. Yadda yadda. Problem is, locals aren't allowed to interfere or compete and neither are kings, so that's where you two come in. You were both chosen to be competitors and out of everyone chosen you have the most ideal background. Now, I know that you both know what is coming and if you know what is good for you, you will comply. See, I want you to hand me the crown once you win and in exchange I will support the both of you behind the scenes." The Red King explains. Then he puts on a glowing red ring and says

"And before you say or do anything, you should know that declining an offer from the Red King or double crossing me in any way, is a brutal death sentence." The ring starts to light up as the Red King grins. Then suddenly, he lunges at the both of you and painfully rips the tape covering your mouth, "Think before you answer but make it quick."

(You miss the illusion message since you are out of range)

Just_Banter/Ihanet and DarthJHawk/Shadowpact

You wake up in the basement of a temple, wearing a straight jacket tied to a chair (Gu being caged) with a priest smiling down at you you then see the word warp into a desert and a young man approaching you (read the first Welcome to the Battle World post from when the Golden King comes until the Golden King leaves). As the illusion falls the priest says "I represent the religious sector in the Council of 20 and I am quite interested in the both of you. It says here that you (pointing at Ihanet) are a servant of the church and you (pointing at Shadowpact) were controlled by an organization, although it was not clear which organization, I am sure you will still be quite useful to us." The priest says practically glowing with excitement. "As you know, this world is trying to crown a king to rule it and there is no greater ruler than that of the council and church. Which is why I am in need of your service, for one last mission. Kill the other competitors, win the tournament and be a puppet for the church. Simple. Now, go!" You are both freed as the priest hands you the bags the Golden King talked about. "I expect you both to do your best or die for the glory of the church!"

(You guys spawn in the temple in the left).

Glliad/Harrison Solo

(Read the first Welcome to the Battle World post) after you put down the map you notice a weird looking vehicle (without the Chinese symbols) headed your way with soldiers riding mechanical horses surrounding it. You can't be sure what they want.

Jucaslucasa/Malakoi do Hebraico

(Read the first Welcome to the Battle World post), along with the Points of Interest letter you also found an anonymous letter addressed to you that asks you to go to the capitol building at 12 AM.

ChromTheExalt/Tucker Augustine

Your advancement is the first Welcome to the Battle World post, but you get the feeling that you aren't the only Augustine competing.

Zetsumoto/Firo

You wake up groggy lying down in the middle of a street with a warm rag on your forehead. As you open your eyes you see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, looking down at you, as you start to get up you see her blush and get flustered trying to cover it up. You blink at her not knowing who she is, but before either of you can say a word the world around you warps into a dessert with a young man in golden armor approaching you (read the first Welcome to the Battle Word post from when the Golden King arrives till he leaves) he talks to you for a while then the world warps back to the town street with the girl now poking you with a stick saying "Hello? Mister. Mister." She is still blushing but not as hard, she looks to be around 20 (assuming you are 22). As you begin to speak she sighs and says "You blacked out on me for a second there, my name's Alice Tohsaka. Sorry for staring at you awhile ago, I saw you pop into the middle of this street out of no where and I was worried. But you seem fine now, what are you doing anyway?"

(You spawn in the town near the water)

StormShadowX/Tyr

You wake up in a rickety old building, with a big laying beside you. As you pick it up to inspect it the world around you warps into a dessert setting with a young man in golden armor approaching you (read the first Welcome to the Battle World post), the world then warps back and before you can take in everything that has happened you hear the sounds of horses galloping so you look outside the tower and see a middle aged knight in worn armor and an old archer riding towards the tower.

(You spawn in the watchtower in the ruins)

Map is about 2,500 hectares big in total
Map is about 2,500 hectares big in total

Points of Interest

From left to right.

• Guard Tower. The guard tower is where the town guard stays. It is located at the edges of the city and outsiders are usually not welcome without an appointment.
  • Ruins. The ruins are so plentiful that half of the city is called ruins. There is mostly nothing in the ruins but you may find the occasional weapon or treasure in them.
  • Enemy Den. The enemy den is a place where Red King rebels live, they are brutish people who will kill any and all outsiders.
  • Town. The town is where you can trade with NPCs and talk to them, you can also sleep in towns. There are two towns in the city .
  • Monster Sightings. Stay away from this area, this is marked with a dragon because powerful beasts reside in this area. They cannot be reasoned with or bribed, they will kill on sight.
  • Trading Post. This is where you can find the shops, there is only one in the city and guards regularly patrol the area.
  • Temple. You will find government officials and religious leaders here, while it is open to the public there are secret rooms hidden within. Both temples are heavily guarded and are located near the capitol.
  • Building. There are many buildings in the city, each hold different things although mostly they are just work places for the people.
  • Capitol. This is where the royalty lives and where the Gold King and King of Darkness stay when they visit the city. This is the most heavily guarded place in the city.
  • Watchtower. Watchtowers usually only house 1 or 2 guards, there are two in the city and one lost in the ruins.
  • Water: The blue part is the water, the biggest point of interest in the outskirts, there are traders, fishermen and a harmless sea serpent. But there used to be a lot monster sightings there so watch out.
  • Ruble Hill: The ruble hill is a small hill located in the outskirts, no one really knows what is up there.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve post. I will post the price list for items here (if you chose the item the price is below if the seller sells a specific item the price can vary)

Gear:

• Suits/Armor 2000* (depending on power level and if fully covered)
  • Implants 1000-2000
  • Rare metal Upgrade 2000 (Applies to one melee weapon or one magazine of ammo)
  • Ranged Weapons 1500*
  • Melee Weapons 1000*
  • Shields 300
  • Fictional ammo 100
  • Non-Lethals (Fictional non lethal gadgets) 100*
  • Real World Weapons 10-50
  • Real World ammo 10 (for one clip)

Temporary Potions:

• Health Potion 300 for Senzu Bean level and 500 for Deadpool level.
  • Stamina Potion 300 to last a day and 500 to last a week.
  • Stat Boosters 300 for 80% boost 500 for 150% boost, lasts one minute and boost strength and speed.
  • Power Boosters 500 for 80% boost and 800 for 150% boost, last one minute and boosts one power.

Powers/Permanent Potions:

• Power Amping (You can amp one of your powers above the limits, I will decide by how much) 3500-5000
  • Telekinesis 2500
  • Telepathy 2500
  • Empathy 2000
  • Healing Factor 2000
  • Precognition 2000
  • Psychometry 2000
  • Energy Manipulation 2000
  • Matter Manipulation (Limited to FMA Alchemy-level) 2000
  • Elemental Manipulation 2000
  • Skill Copying 1500
  • Invisibility 1500
  • Supernatural Sixth Senses (like Spider Sense/Radar sense) 1000
  • Cutting Enhancement 1000
  • Flight 1000
  • Shapeshifting 1000
  • Skeletal Enhancement (like Wolverine’s Adamantium Skeleton) 1000
  • Acid Blood 800
  • Toxin Immunity 800
  • Wall Crawling 800
  • X-Ray Vision 800

Also you cannot buy skills or body upgrades, you will have to learn skills and train to get those (and you can't just learn or train anytime or with anyone either).

Battle Perks (you get one per battle):

• Prep Time (time freezes around you and you get a few minutes to prep, you cannot attack your opponent during this time, prep time lasts 30 minutes but battle perks scale to opponents).
  • Anti-hax (this one is simple, no mind attacks, soul attacks or any attacks that require a special resistance can be used on you).
  • Standard weapon upgrade (your standard weapons become ast strong as adamantium).
  • Full knowledge (you get full knowledge on your opponent)

You can also unlock super perks if you are really out matched (extra life, power boost, battlefield choice and perk nullification).

(Power prices may vary depending on power level and usefulness, * on gear means prices may vary as well. Listed price is the starting price).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk@joewell911@blackestnight93@valor_175@zetsumoto@chronicplane@full123@batatest@stormshadow_x@youngkaise@jucaslucasa@seagod@sync1@giliad_@elijah_c_washington@chromtheexalt@lunacyde:

Thread is up. I am sorry for being late but my Wifi is down, I am using 3G just to post this (also why I will be slow in updating). Anyway build list is below, if you are not in it then you have been moved the reserved list for when this re-opens (which might be after the first advancements). Also before you ask I will edit the list with all your requests once my PC gets internet again.

Participants

1. DarthJHawk

No Caption Provided

Shadowpact:

"You will serve" That was the first thing he could remember. The second was the woman. He remembered her practically dragging him out of the temple ruins to the light. He didn't very much enjoy the light, or at least that what it felt like. "You were meant to be their weapon" she said. "To be their tool for the Cleansing. I couldn't bear it anymore, every night I saw what they did to you, your screams, and how empty your eyes were each night" I only brought you there because they promised they could heal you. I'm so sorry."

That was the third thing, her tears. She seemed so soft, so gentle to him, he was drawn to her; he found himself unable to be without her, and she him. They spent time together and that time grew into a love he never knew, until he remembered the fourth thing. "YOU WILL SERVE" He awoke. There was a chill in the night air, and blood on his hands. Her blood. The woman lay dead at his feet. Then the fifth and final memory returned. "WE BIND YOU TO THIS PACT OF SHADOWS." He screamed for hours.

When he finally regained his sanity, he made a vow, he would take a new name modeled after his memories of darkness, find those who created him, and take vengeance.

Class: Tracker(Assassin)

Body: Composite Sergei Kravinoff (Kraven The Hunter)

Skillsets: Hawkeye//Batman

Power: Gambit's Kinetic Charging

Special Gear: Black Panther's Vibranium Suit

Standard Gear: Glock 21(2), Chinese Shinwa Sword, Compound Bow (w/standard back quiver & trick belt quiver) Trick arrowheads: https://targetcrazy.com/archery/resources/types-of-arrows/#tab-con-10/Thermal Googles and assault rifle Beretta ARX 100. With six 30 round magazines.

Starting Money: 745 gp

Perks:

All-Seeing Eyes

Animal Companion: Ghost from GOT

No Caption Provided

2. Joewell911

Osiris, Grand Lich

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Cinder Fall (RWBY)
  • Skillset: The Sole Survivor (Fallout 4)
  • Power: Liliana Vess' Death Magic (Magic the Gathering)
  • Standard Gear: Bow/arrows, tommy gun, throwing spear, dual khopesh, Egyptian daggers
  • Class: Mobster (Contracted/Communicators)
  • Gold: 0 gp
  • Subclass: Connected (Replacing EU Stormtropers with Eternals from MtG)

Backstory

"People are too reluctant too die, they must learn to embrace it."

Osiris was a businessman in his first life. He grew up in the streets of Constantinople, using the art of the deal to stay alive. His parents left him in the care of the street urchins and orphanages that his childhood was filled with. While harsh, Osiris was quickly taught the cruel realities of the world, and became a master at manipulating them. Naturally, he was skilled with the practical, and could talk his way out of most situations. By his 20s, he was a known con man in the ancient city. He lived a good life for a while; abundant riches, infamy, all things material. However, the lifestyle comes with downsides, and at the age of 28, Osiris was captured by a former enemy, beaten within an inch of his life, and dumped into a sewer without a second glance.

That's when the he was introduced to the mystical underbelly of the city. He awoke to his body being auctioned off to all kinds of horrors. Spirits, ogres, beasts he couldn't even imagine in his former life. His body, now that it came out that he was alive, was next to useless to the masses, and he was released to wonder the undercity. He quickly found that these monsters could be reasoned with just like humans, and that's where his undead empire began.

Fast forward a couple hundred years. Osiris has endured the test of time by learning the magical ways of those he was once prisoner to. He still retains the title of businessman, but now his business is death. His empire has fallen, rebuilt, and fallen again, but Osiris never changes.

Now, he finds himself in a new world. No memory of how he got there, but it matters not. He will search for what he always does; power and greatness. And with his necromantic powers still in full swing, it's only a matter of time until this city becomes another source of his profit.

3. BlackestNight93

Class: Warrior

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Qrow Brenwan
  • Skill set: Qrow Brenwan
  • Power set: Xavier's telepathy (616)
  • Special Gear: Qrow's Scythe
  • Standard gear: 2 katana's
  • Money: 640gp
  • Perk: Power Hungry: Magiks invisibility magic

4. Valor_175

Appearance

No Caption Provided

Class: Tracker

Name- Neon Blitz

Body- Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

Skillset- Zoro (One Piece) & Kabuto (Naruto)

Power- The Slow-Slow Fruit (One Piece)

Special Gear- Tinkledeath (Eragon)

Standard Gear- Rail Gun (as small as possible)

Perk- All Seeing Eyes

Sub-Class- Assassin

5. Zetsumoto

No Caption Provided

Mobster: Firo

• Body: Juzuu Suzuya
  • Skillset: Durzo Blint
  • Special Gear: Black Ka'kari
  • Standard Gear: Bow/Arrows /// Throwing Daggers /// Phosphorous Grenades /// Sabre /// Parrying dagger (all coated in poison).
  • Power: Kai's airbending and Vibe's powerset.
  • Starting Money: 360 gp
  • Perk: 5 fodder (Limbo Demons)

Bio: (Kind of lazily written)

Firo was born into a family of assassins that worked for the crown. Betrayed by a rival family, Firo escaped with the family heirloom; the "Black Ka'kari". Taking to the streets, Firo realized the corruption and poverty that plagued his country. He resolved to fix it, starting with the criminal underworld. He quickly worked his way up and became the leader of one of the most powerful Thieve's Guild's in the country.

6. Chronicplane

The Tracker

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Solid Snake
  • Skill set: Solid Snake (metal gear) and King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood).
  • Power Set: King Bradley's Ultimate Eye.
No Caption Provided

King Bradley Ultimate Eye

• Special Gear: Yaujta Predator Armor.
  • Standard Gear:

1. Barret .50 cal-American Sniper Rifle (10 rounds in a clip/magazine)

2. m119 Pistol duel wield (8 bullets in a clip/magazine)

3. Samurai Sword.

• Starting Money: 800 GP
  • Perk 1: All seeing eyes
  • Perk 2: Animal Companion - Messenger Falcon, Sharp Claws and Beak and can reach speeds of over 200 > mph and can blend in with dark environments through it's dark colored fur.
No Caption Provided

Messenger Falcon

• Sub Class: Looter

7. Full123

Solitara

No Caption Provided

Class: Tracker

Body: Gates Released Rock Lee (Naruto Part 1)

Skillsets: Rock Lee martial arts, Deadshot Accuracy

Power: Giro Giro no Mi

Standard Gear: Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle with thermal scope, kevlar chestplate and helmet.

Perk: Animal Companion (Phoenix from Harry Potter)

Sub-Class: Assassin

8. StormShadow_X

Tyr - Warrior(Class)

No Caption Provided
  • Body - Guts(berserk)
  • Powers - Tachyon Manipulation (Silver Samurai), Super Speed Burst (Owen Mercer Jr)
  • Skills - Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fateverse)
  • Special Gear - Nth Metal Armor (New 52 Hawkman)
  • Standard Gear - 2 Meter Spear, 1.4 Meter Spear (Both made of steel)

Perks -

• Stat Boost
  • Armor
  • Power Hungry

Background

"My Duty is to protect the people from those who would harm them and to protect the Church from those who would Challenge them"

In his homeland the Spearman was a Lawman, A Guardian warrior raised since birth to be a unbreakable defense for his land. His childhood was given up so that the each and every child after him could live a "good" life. Despite not knowing his birth parents he had many teachers that were as close as he could get to parents. Through his training cycle he was finally gifted the name of Tyr, The Lawman and was the ultimate defense for his people against invaders. Tyr fought for his people for years until he met a threat he wasn't prepared for a threat from the inside, The Church who raised him were in conflict with the very people of the he was sworn to protect.

For a year Tyr simply allowed things to play out keeping his post of protecting for external foes which worked for awhile until it was an all out civil war between his people in which he was ordered by his masters to keep the general population at bay. Tyr was a torn between the concept of the oath that was put into his head since birth, does he protect the people or the church? Tyr's mind was made up and had come to an otherwise simple conclusion to fulfill both parts of his oath in equal fashion.

Tyr went on a rampage through the main city killing protestors and member of the society alike going into a bloodlusted state that in reality formed an artificial state of high that he genuinely enjoyed, regardless Tyr has to be stopped and the only one capable was of doing that, The elder sorcerer supreme in a last haste to save his land for its guardian teleported Tyr away and cast a curse upon him in which he could only find his home after meeting a meaningful death.

Tyr has since felt remorse for his sin but has a lust for vengeance upon the land that made him that way to begin with, he doesn't know how exactly to get home or what he'll do when he gets there but he won't allow his body to stop until he returns.

9. YoungKaiser

No Caption Provided

Anna Montoya

Class - Tracker // Looter

Perks - All-Seeing Eyes // Animal Companion

Body - Seras Victoria

Skills - Red Hood // Train Heartnet

Power - Byakugan

Special Gear - The Jackal

Standard Gear - SPAS-12 Shotgun (disguised as an umbrella) // Micro Uzi (with silencer) // .500 S&W Magnum (also silenced)

Animal Companion - Hattori (One Piece)

Money- 940gp

10. Jucaslucasa

No Caption Provided

Name: Jugema Jugema Ga-Kâ-na-Surikire Kaijari-suigya na Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokora ni Sumu Tokora Yaburakōji na Burakōji Paipa Paipa Paipa na Shūringan Shūringan na Gūrindai Gūrindai na Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuka

Backstory:

Jugema Jugema Ga-Kâ-na-Surikire Kaijari-suigya na Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokora ni Sumu Tokora Yaburakōji na Burakōji Paipa Paipa Paipa na Shūringan Shūringan na Gūrindai Gūrindai na Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuka was a regular girl who lived near the Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein farm with her brother Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke.

Both Jugema Jugema Ga-Kâ-na-Surikire Kaijari-suigya na Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokora ni Sumu Tokora Yaburakōji na Burakōji Paipa Paipa Paipa na Shūringan Shūringan na Gūrindai Gūrindai na Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuka and Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke lived a regular life at the farm, but everything changed when the fire nation attackedy were visited by a weird man with a huge army.

Rén yǒng wēi xiǎn hù guó bǎo mín jīngchéng suījìng yì zàn xuāndé zhōngyì shénwǔ guān shèng dàdì: Hello, my name is Rén yǒng wēi xiǎn hù guó bǎo mín jīngchéng suījìng yì zàn xuāndé zhōngyì shénwǔ guān shèng dàdì, and I wish to use you as lab rats to create superhumans and stuff.

Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke: Why the hell would we accept that?

Rén yǒng wēi xiǎn hù guó bǎo mín jīngchéng suījìng yì zàn xuāndé zhōngyì shénwǔ guān shèng dàdì: Because . . . Jews.

Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke and Jugema Jugema Ga-Kâ-na-Surikire Kaijari-suigya na Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokora ni Sumu Tokora Yaburakōji na Burakōji Paipa Paipa Paipa na Shūringan Shūringan na Gūrindai Gūrindai na Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuka: Good point.

And thus both Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke and Jugema Jugema Ga-Kâ-na-Surikire Kaijari-suigya na Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokora ni Sumu Tokora Yaburakōji na Burakōji Paipa Paipa Paipa na Shūringan Shūringan na Gūrindai Gūrindai na Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuka received powers and superhuman abilities and stuff, but Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke went and became a nazi vampire or something, it's complicated, involves master race and plot gods giving up on their duties, a shame really.

So, Jugema Jugema Ga-Kâ-na-Surikire Kaijari-suigya na Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokora ni Sumu Tokora Yaburakōji na Burakōji Paipa Paipa Paipa na Shūringan Shūringan na Gūrindai Gūrindai na Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuka went to a desert land, because why not?

Build:

• Class: Warrior
  • Body: Medaka
  • Skillset: Medaka
  • Powers: Archer's Tracing, Static's electromagnetic manipulation, soul attack immunity and Adamantium skeleton.
  • Special Gear: SCP-585 and stat boost potion.
  • Standard Gear: 20 pencils.
  • Gold: 19 gp.
  • Power Hungry: Steal

11. Just_Banter

No Caption Provided

Ihanet:

The church is the only thing that Ihanet has ever known. He never knew his family; even if they were around him as he grew up, he wasn't made aware of it. He was bred from birth to be nothing more than a tool – a pawn for others to use as they pleased. Modified in every conceivable way to be naught but a harbinger of death. On the surface the church is a place of God, a place of forgiveness, but the truth is far more sinister. The church had always been powerful, and those who thought that they had remained in power for so long through compassion and kindness are nothing more than fools. Existing only in the shadows, Ihanet was the leader of a group of assassins that eliminated enemies of the church; however, despite only living to serve the church, he was treated like an outcast. Murder is a sin, and even if done for the church, it still is as such. Ihanet is the church's sin, an existence that is utterly despised, but is still a necessary existence. A being raised in sanctuary, but having fallen to the depths of darkness. To many in the church, he is considered to be the human equivalent of Satan himself, but Ihanet does not think this way.

He is not proud of his actions, but still completes his missions without fail. He knows that it is a necessary evil. That if he does not do it, someone else will, so, why not embrace it? He knows that he can take a life without batting an eye, and this is what he was born to do. If anyone should be sacrificed to the darkness for the good of the people, it's him. This is what he thinks, but he still doesn't give up hope. He finds beauty in nature, and treats those around him with kindness, even if that kindness is only ever returned with scorn. Why does he do this? Because, if he were to give up his kindness, he fears that he may lose the last bit of humanity that he has left.

Build:

Class - Tracker

• Body: Kotomine Kirei
  • Skillsets: Batman, Jin Mo-Ri (no stat amps)
  • Powers: Takehisa Hinawa and Gaara's defensive sand manipulation.
  • Special Gear: Inuyashiki gear and MCU Yellowjacket.
  • Standard Gear: steel pole weapon thing, knives, several bottles of Dart Frog poison
  • Starting Money: 0 gp.
  • Perk: All Seeing Eyes
  • Subclass: Assassin

Companion:

Gu (Pet Shop)
Gu (Pet Shop)

12. Glliad_

Harrison Solo

No Caption Provided

"I heard a legend once. It spoke of a man. A man born with no name and no lands. Who rose to power and fortune, every day praying to the natives ancient Gods. Until on the day of his 19th name day; he deceived them.

Born the bastard of a native and a Lord he was kept within the confines of the keep. Raised alongside the sons of the Lord. But not as one of them, no one knew who he was. They would grow strong and healthy. Two of them showed great promise - strong young men, great warriors - the third... not so much. He was not taught how to fight or of Lords and Kings. But he was devoted to his Gods. Of the 16 Gods he would pray to The Five; The God Sun, the Sea, the Land, the Sky and the Night. When he was 12 years old a cold took him and his mother in the winter. He got better.... and in spite of his praying his mother did not live to see Spring. This bastard boy realised to get what he wanted it was him, and him alone, who'd have to take it. Come the following month Lord Vaax and his 3 sons where assassinated; his sons poisoned and Vaax had his throat cut during his sleep. The assassin stole a portion of Lord Vaax's gold.

The now wealthy man would travel East and West, then North and to the South. Accumulating a great many skills and a great many treasures. On his 19th name day he would gather 5 great treasures. The most valuable and greatest of his vast possessions. He journeyed to The'na, the Temple of The Five. Knowing this nameless traveler and of the gifts he bore the Gods permitted him entrance. Presenting them with his 5 gifts the ceremony was interrupted by the arrival of Flamelord Ragnaar. For the Five where not the only Gods that this man had gifted and the God of fire and strife did not take kindly to betrayal. In his rage Ragnaar threatened the Five and they headed his words - for the Five had diminished in power as their worshipers waned but the men still fought and fires still burned.

When the Gods resolved their dispute the traveler was gone. Vanished. With him went the Sun talisman of power, the jewel of wisdom, the Druid Lord of Earth's favourite hound and the mighty Fishhook of the Sea God. Finally the shroud of night - a garment like no other - that could hide a man from even the gaze of the Gods and......"

"............................."

"Hey look Mirria! An invitation from Lord Harrison Solo, Commander and Chief of the Golden Keep, ruler of the North and Khalzar's most eligible bachelor has invited us to dine on the feast of his name day! Say Mirria? Doesn't Harrison have a magnificent fishhook among his grand treasury? And his mansion is famous for it's fabulous creatures... Oh and the glamorous gems and ordained totems of his garments..... What a coincidence eh, Mirria?"

• Class: Tracker (Looter)
  • Body: 616 Spider-Man
  • Skills: Peter Parker (616) & Berserker (Fate/zero)
  • Powers: Telepathy (Cable)
  • Special Gear: Maui's Fishhook
  • Money: 995 gp
  • Standard Gear: Wakizashi, dual daggers and 10 throwing knives
  • Animal Companion: Demiguise (Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them)

13. Elijah_C_Wahington

No Caption Provided
  • Class: Warrior
  • Body: Sylvester Asimov (Terra ForMars) Transformed.
  • Skillset: Deathstroke (composite)
  • Power: Akari's thread generation (Terra ForMars)
  • Special Gear: Promethium sword (composite)
  • Standard Gear: Collapsible titanium staff, poison coated knife
  • Power Hungry: Dorjiberke's wolf senses (Terra ForMars)
  • Extra Perks: Stat Amp, Armor

14. ChromtheExalt

No Caption Provided

Name: Tucker Augustine

Class: Tracker (Looter)

Body: Full Cowl Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)

Skillsets: Vash The Stampede (Trigun) and Akame (Akame Ga Kill)

Power: Dark Shadow (My Hero Academia) (Daytime feats only)

Special Equipment: Noisy Cricket (MIB)

Standard Equipment: Steel Katana, Silenced 9mm pistol, Colt 45. Long Magnum.

Pet: Naga (Legend of Korra)

Money: 900

No Caption Provided

Backstory:

The youngest Merc walking the streets, this 16 year old kid is considered by many to be one of the most deadly bounty hunters in the world. Not many know the true story of how such a kid got all that skill and power. The youngest son of the Augustine bloodline, Tucker was bred to be a warrior, his entire family was under the service of the Rutherland family and the sons of Augustine were made to be guards for the noble house. Tucker was trained day in and day out on proper swordplay and marksmanship. As his training went on, the darkness inside him grew until it eventually took a form of its own. Once the monster inside of him was released, Tucker found the strength to free himself of the Rutherland compound and escape to freedom. Now, instead of a guardian he's a headhunter, who will accept any excuse to kill one of the Rutherland.

15. Primez0ne

No Caption Provided

Name: Sakata Aoi/Thena

Body: Caerula Sanguis

Skillset: Caerula Sanguis

Powers: Yulian Provoke's chi manipulation and Nocits weapon magic

Special Gear: Shardblade

Origin-

Thena started her existence as one of Heaven's many gods of war. Burning with passion and clothed in righteousness, she slew any and all heretics, rebels, and villains that dared to endanger Heaven's order. Her zeal earned her a great many praises from her heavenly superiors, but many of her equals and the other gods that conspire against Heaven. Among them stood Korr, god of medicine. Korr in an attempt to avenge multiple of his companions that conspired against hatched up a plan to rid Heaven of the rising star of the war gods. Korr first made a potion he made by collecting one of Spring's tears, a phoenix feather, and the breath of a butterfly. He then tricks Thena into drinking this elixir to turn her into a mortal baby with no memory of her past life. While traveling out of Heaven, he spread word that Thena had runaway with a mortal with a hot itch in her loins. Afterwards Korr traveled to the mortal plain and switched Thena for a peasant's daughter in the slums of the small town of Anxes where she was renamed Aoi. From there is many chapters to Aoi ascension back to a war goddess.

1. From a young age Aoi was very aggressive. She would break the other kids bones in fights, and tackle half-cocked into any situation. Her noble father who was a retired swordsman sought to tame his young daughter and banish her wild energy. He forced her to train as he did when he was young making her constantly tired whenever she was not working, meditating, or training. Unfortunately the day came when war came by and a neighboring kingdom named Themes claimed the town and Aoi's father. Aoi did not know this though as she was told to leave her home town to a lord of another empire as payment for a favor long ago.

2. She continued to grow up as a Kyberian noble's daughter with the new name of Sakata Aoi. Due to her past godhood she excels among the humans and was quickly going to rise as the new "God Empress". She is only 20 at this time. Korr saw this in heaven and convinced Lumos, the god of seasons, to strike down the for their insolence in raising a mortal to the status of a deity. Lumos complies by lengthening winter to last for a whole year.

3. On the brink of starvation the nation of Kyberia went into a civil war which outed Aoi and the royal family. Aoi escaped the country right before all of the nobles were hung, and the country was lost in time as the civil war dissolved into a senseless bloodletting where many factions which all ended up forming smaller nations. These nations too were swallowed into the forgotten anals of history.

4. Lost and without anyone, Aoi turned to the gods to aid her in making it through this time of hardship. Lumos, unhappy to be tricked into having caused a nation to disappear, blessed Aoi with a long life which slowed her aging down and keeping her youthful strength.

5. Aoi always knew she had a knack for weaponry although she never needed it while she lived as a noble. Deciding it was a good time as any to use those skills, she began a career as a hunter, which allowed her to get enough food to feed herself and sell what was left over. She was lonely during this time, but the memories of the her nation being destroyed a few months ago left her a broken shell and a foreigner in a strange land.

6. Through hunting Aoi grew more and more in love with combat in general. This leads her to seek bigger game in the form of Demonic monsters like:

• Mistwraiths- Legends have it that they are the decedents of the children of some Kappa and wind sylphs. They usually only ingest wild animals, but when the mists roll into a city, it is not unusual to see one take away a lonely passerby in the night.
  • Imps- Cowardly creatures prone to attacking groups of mortals who look like easy prey. They use basic weapons like swords, maces, spears, etc, and can usually be found in swamps or deep inside caverns.
  • Darkhounds- Immortal demon dogs summoned out of the underworld into the mortal plain by (im)mortal sorcerers. They are impossible to kill by mortal means and have to be properly sealed underground to be properly handled. Darkhounds are known to leave black foot marks and burn whoever they bite.

7. Aoi worked out of a city named, Sykho that was in need of a hunter. This city is too far away from any other city and the capital to receive much in the way of aid. While operating out of the city, she began to gain fame as a great huntress capable of eliminating any demon. Aoi begins to forget about the past.

8. As she hunted more and more she started to develop a special power known as chi. Aoi's quick survey of what this was told her that in response to the continuous demon attacks and dark magic running rampant all over the various countries, humans had been long ago blessed by Heaven with some of the godly aura known as chi. Due to mortals getting better at rooting out dark sorcerers and there being more state sponsored sorcerers, the art of utilizing chi has become much less prominent in exchange for using magic.

9. Aoi makes it her duty to rediscover the lost martial arts of chi while continuing to hunt demons. As her powers grow she expanded her territory where she stalked for demons till she found signs of an occult group of demonic sorcerers. Aoi eventually tracks them down to an ancient underground network below the city of Sykho. There she finds the cult using dark magic to turn a war god into a warrior of the demonic host. Aoi was very afraid as she knew enough that singular war gods have taken down entire kingdoms and soloed armies by themselves.

10. Unknown to Aoi, gods part of the same conspiracy as Korr were behind this. They used loyal mortal followers to test a way to turn Heaven's host of war gods against it. This turned war god grew uncontrollable and began to attack everything in sight. Most of the cult members died except for two. One ran away in time while another is saved by Aoi at the last second.

11. Luckily Aoi's chi empowered blade was able to stand up the war god's weapons. Despite being a mortal at a complete disadvantage to the war god, Aoi was able to stay in the fight thanks to the lingering effects of the war god's mind being tampered with. The war god fought like a berserker with no finesse, skill, and little awareness for even his opponent. While heavily injured Aoi is able to finish the war god by using one of his weapons, a black sword, against him with a flash of the old war god senses telling Aoi his next movements. Gods( especially war gods) could usually not be harmed by a mortal's weapon, but using a weapon crafted by Heaven allowed Aoi to kill the god just as easily as normal steel cuts the mortal coil.

12. Adrenaline pumping, covered in a god's blood, and holding a corrupted Heavenly weapon made Aoi a fearsome sight to behold. Just telling the last cultist that had been cowering behind some cover to take her to Madame Zakza for healing was enough for him to dutifully do so. After a few months in a coma Aoi recovers fully and begins to go back to her old lifestyle of hunting. Aoi takes the sword from the war god with her, but tries not to use it much as it seems to still be corrupted.

13. A lone stranger appears before her as Aoi goes out on one of her hunting expeditions. The stranger suddenly dons splendid spiritual armor and begins fight Aoi. She notices that she can fight much better than before due to the sensory increase she had when fighting the corrupted god. When she focuses she can feel an ant's breath or displacement of air from a slashing blade. It allows her to keep up while the strange god fights her very casually. Aoi's war god powers kick in and allows her to steal some memories from the sword. She remembers her arsenal soul. It is an armory of weapons hidden in a pocket dimension within a war god. They can place weapons in it or take them out whenever she needs to. She begins to press the stranger with her new powers, but is defeated in one attack once he gets serious.

14. The stranger remarks how strange Aoi's powers seem to be and begins to shimmer and glow before disappearing. His last words are "Heaven have mercy. A human with the aura of a war god!"

16. Mr Ingenuity

• Body: Archangel
  • Skillsets: Gorgon, Marksman Deadpool
  • Powers: Sue Richards' Invisibility, Meleoron God's Alibi, Cable's TK
  • Special Gear: Venom Symbiote
  • Standard Gear: High Carbon steel Katanas, 50 cal sniper rifle with depleted uranium ammo, Deadpool potion, 3 senzu beans
  • Current Money: 0 gp.

Perks:

• Power Hungry Power Hungry gives you an extra power.

17. High_Noon

• Name: Egnima

Class: Warrior/Gearhead

Body: Agent Venom

Power: TP Immunity (Zarathos)

Skill set: Composite Cassandra Cain

Gear: Doomfist Glove & Arm, (Gear head) Composite Bloodshot Nanites

18. Seagod

No Caption Provided

Name: Mage

Body: The Great Angel (Tenkuu Shipan)

Skill: Zenkichi Hitoyoshi (Medaka Box)

Power 1: Linley Baruch's magic

Power 2: Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon

Gear: WizarDriver and Wizard Rings

19. Educated

Name: Morrigan aka Mother Superior

Body: Teresa

Skill: Clare

Power: Mister X's ability

Special Gear: Shingens Suit

Melee Gear: 2 giant swords coated in tetrodotoxin

Perks:

• Stat Boost: Once in a fight for 10 seconds your strength and speed doubles. The change is visible however so your opponent will know when you get the boost.
  • Armor: You get a full body armor as strong as kevlar.
  • Subclass/Gearhead: Extra special gear and 1 ranged standard gear.

Ranged Gear: Barret 50 cal w/ Drum & Heap ammo

Extra Special Gear: Deus Ex Augs.

Bio: Mother Superior was one of the main driving forces behind the holy wars of her home planet, driving out the pagans of her homeworld and unifying it under the single rule of a merciless theocracy where Mother Superior appointed herself judge, jury and executioner obeying every command from the High order of Bishops with blind and unwavering loyalty, serving as their right hand and enforcer. Not sated by being a mere enforcer she yearns for a new land to conquer and her Sadism and Blood-lust is only kept in check by the routine floggings and self-mutilations she inflicts on herself on a daily basis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Let's just say 3 in the afternoon for everyone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Okay, just a thing, in my part:

that asks you to go to the capitol building at 12 AM.

I don't think that 12AM is a thing. Is it this midnight or tomorrow's noon?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@major_hellstorm: I'm still a bit confused will you put us in 1 v 1 battles to determine who wins that and moves on to the second round or will we all be posting at once in a battle brawl on one thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Yup. Also your gold and what will become battle perks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: The battles will be held like a CaV, the attack posts first and the each user gets to posts 2-4 times.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: So the battle will be held on one thread and everyone will post on that thread, huh that seems like it would a cluster hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Not really, if you go to any CaV it is pretty easy to read and organized (at least 85% of current CaVs are).

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Not really, if you go to any CaV it is pretty easy to read and organized (at least 85% of current CaVs are).

I think he reckons that there's gonna be like a 13 man CaV

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: @just_banter: It won't be a 13 man CaV if that is what you are asking, there might be multiple users going at it but nothing that extreme also all battle threads will be separated.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chronicplane

@just_banter: Yeah that's actually what was saying like a 13 V Brawl thread that sounds extremely difficult to control and cluster it might cause a lot of confusion.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Mine is written as if it is to multiple people, but I'm the only one associated with the Red King. What up?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chronicplane

@major_hellstorm: so for the most it's going to be 1 v 1 threads and possibly 2 v 2 or 3 threads then that should be much easier to control.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: I am pretending as if the NPC sitting beside you is a player. You don't control him btw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: That's right. I will do my best to keep it clean but the debaters are really the only ones who can keep it easy to read.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Guess I'll start it off then. Minor advancements OP.

No Caption Provided

Ihanet listened to the Golden King's words with vague interest. Instead of taking in this 'king's' words themselves, however, he instead took note of how the king had said them. He wasn't lying, but he certainly wasn't telling the whole truth either. There was something more going on here then a simple tournament to find a suitable king; a dark truth hidden beneath the thin veneer of this tournament. Finding this truth wasn't Ihanet's most pressing issue, however. No, his most pressing issue was the one currently in front of him; nevertheless, Ihanet remained calm as he took in his surroundings, and reached the most logical conclusion he could. He had been kidnapped by cultists. Just as Ihanet was reaching this conclusion, the priest in front of him opened his mouth and began to speak.

Ihanet couldn't help but think that this was the same as always. Even if he believed what this king and the priest were saying, his own personal situation hadn't really changed. People were still trying to use him as a pawn; a trump card to be played by others in order to get one step closer to their own end games. Despite this, the difference between Ihanet's own church and the man standing before him now were as clear to him as night and day. The old church used him; however, they had used him for the greater good, and for a greater purpose: the protection of the church's sanctity and integrity. The man stood before Ihanet was different. He wanted to use Ihanet not for the church, but for himself. He wanted this trump card to attain more power for no other reason then the want of more power. These were the type of people that Ihanet loathed the most.

Ihanet dropped to the ground and kneeled before the priest, before bowing his head - as was customary in the church when speaking to those in a higher position - and beginning to speak. "Forgive me, Father, but I am not familiar with your face, or this building. I can only assume that this is a part of the church that I am unfamiliar with, so because of that, if it would not trouble you, I would like some information." Ihanet raised his head to look at the priest. Darkness covered his features making them unreadable to those around him, but unbeknownst to them, for the briefest of moments a smile had danced its way across Ihanet's face. "Which God do you follow?"

tl;dr:

• "Which God do you follow?"
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: (Cool post). The priest's smile turned into a scowl, "Are you implying that there are multiple gods to follow? Blastphlemy!" The priest backhands Ihanet while his head was bowed. "I serve the one and only God and the one true church. If you will not obey the higher power then get out of my sight." The preist says turning towards Shadowpact.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Oh, duh, figured it out. Let's go!

Minor Advancement: "Business Partners"

No Caption Provided

Ah, what a wonderful morning. Awakening chained up, mouth tied, and being threatened with death. Surprisingly, Osiris was used to this by now. Over the course of his several hundred year life, he's made quite a few enemies. However, this one did not seem like an enemy just yet. He listened to the four armed beasts' rant of tournaments and kingship with a sincere fascination in his eyes. Power struggles were kinda his forte, and he was well at home both being used as a hired hand, and pulling the strings behind them. Unfortunately, it seems he would start his adventure off today as the former.

As the Red King rips the tape of his mouth, Osiris laughs. "So basically our options here are work for you, or die?" The Lich gives a shrug. "Well, I've avoided death for this long. I have no intentions of going down now." He gives the man a submissive stare and throws as much charisma into his next statement as possible. "However, if you want us to kill for you, we're going to need to be well equipped, won't we? I'm sure you know all about my powers, and should know that without the proper bodies, I'm not nearly strong enough to go on a killing spree for you. And I'm hardly effective at all if I don't know what I'm fighting. In order to properly follow your orders, I'll need corpses and knowledge. You look as if you have connections, so these simple requests shouldn't be a problem for you, right?"

Feats

I'll be having this as a separate section every time I use an ability of mine.

This time, I just have a little bit of my charisma skill.

The Sole Survivor, from who I take my skillset, has the ability to be really f**king convincing. An overview of the charisma stat and what I can do with it are here. I bring this up because it should make my request extremely hard to deny. Such showings with charisma include pacifying radiated monsters and thieves, and convincing people to give up heavily safeguarded secrets after only days of knowing them.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Odds on the very first NPC I try to mind read being somehow immune and/or telepathically sensitive?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

@major_hellstorm:I think this counts for minor advancements. Let's get it.

No Caption Provided

Shadowpact heard the Golden King's words. He heard the priest's words. He heard the one known as Ihanet and his words. But the words he really wanted to hear were the words of his past. However he knew he had to play this smart. After all he had barely any idea where he was, let alone who he was. And two strange men before him.

Before he answered he considered his options. The boy next to him looked strong, while the priest didnt look all that impressive. But the environment was unknown to him. Who knows what could lie in the shadows. Shadowpact knew what he to do.

Looking up at the priest, "I serve no God, and your purpose is not my own. You ask me to serve and yet offer nothing in return." Noting how the boy's questions angered the priest, Shadowpact endeavored to try and get a read of this priest for himself.

Rising to two feet, Shadowpact made a declaration. "Give me a reason to serve your cause. What can you offer me to prove your worth?" Depending on the preist's response,Shadowpact took a lay of his surroundings and would determine his next move.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Counts as a minor advancement, I guess:

"Okay, thanks for the info, King Gilgamexposition".

She looks around the place. "A desert city, huh? This world must be pretty bad if all these people are battling just for this . . .

Whatever, I guess.

So, 9 hours till I can talk with whoever left the letter. Better get ready."

She gets the SCP-585s and the pencils from the bag and starts to sharpen them. 70 rotations for all of them. Shouldn't take that long.

Then, she'll trace all the pencils and the SCPs too, so that she can recreate them at any time needed.

After that, put the SCPs on her pockets, grab 10 pencils (always making sure to never let their tips touch her skin), then throw the other 10 on the ground. They'll be safe half a kilometre underground.

"To the city then, let's see what 500 of these things can buy."

She then goes to a Trading Post to see what she can buy, she should still have several hours before having to go the Capitol.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@major_hellstorm: Was there ever a range specified for telepathy? I really didn't check the main thread all that often, but you did mention establishing a range at one point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this so dead so soon?

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: hasn't died yet, just slow for the first few hours.

we will probably re-tag people in a bit

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound: When are we starting I'm starting to get a little impatient, also might as well throw in a meme to support my comment :)

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, it's going a little slow.

I say we all gang up on Kaiser to spice things up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: The man beside you looks at you and says "Fine. No use dying now anyway." The Red King grins, "I have your bodies ready in the car outside, my best soldiers, freshly killed." He laughs. He then gets up and slams down his fist on your chains, shattering it "Let's go, we should talk about business on the way to Ramshorn"

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

Minor Advancement #2

Osiris stands and claps, now free of his boundage. "Indeed we should," agrees the Lich as he follows the Red King, "go ahead, tell me all there is to know."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: @darthjhawk: The priest looks at you and lazily says "You will earn the support of the church if you do your job. And of course once you hand me the crown you will be blessed with all the world's pleasures." Then he draws out three knives from his sleeve faster than the eye can see, and says "As for my worth....." he throws all three knives into the thick stone walls of the temple, then he swiftly grabs you by your cheeks and says "Never question me boy. I have nothing to prove to a wretch like you." He then turns his back and says "You both dissapoint me, but if you ask for forgiveness and work for the church I might allow you to be free again."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: You get to the trading post and see many shops, you take a while to look for a place that sells pencils but you eventually find an ammo shop that sells school supplies. You find it at 6 PM. They sell pencils for 2 gp but have a special sale if you buy 15 pencils which will only cost 10 gp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I was actually looking for actual weapons and special gear. Maybe a place that sells powers too.

I've got enough pencils for now. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell911: As you follow the king he leads you to the car, which is an old fashioned limousine. He then hands each of you bags containing your standard gear, gems of power (battle perks), gold, a map and food. As the car starts moving he says "Now, you will each me dropped off at different points in the city, you do not know each other and will not interact with one another unless necessary. You will eliminate any other competitors you encounter. At the trunk of this car is 8 corpses for you to use. Any questions?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Lol, my bad. In that case you find a weapons shop, a potions shop and a blacksmith. Each selling different items.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Inside you see a muscular woman sitting in the counter, as you enter she says "Welcome to Thelga's potion shop. We sell temporary and permanent potions. What are you looking for? Before you answer temporary potions costs 300-1000 gp and permanent potions costs 800-2500 gp."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50 darthjhawk  Moderator

@major_hellstorm: Minor Advancment #2

Gaining what he wanted to know, Shadowpact learned that this was no normal priest.

Understanding that he didn't need to risk himself needlessly so soon, Shadowpact chose to go along with the priest's demands for now at least. Maybe from working with him he could begin to gain some answers. "Very well." He bent the knee as he saw the boy do earlier sensing that he had some experience with people like this and this sought to emulate him to gain favor.

"Forgive me father. I will serve the church. I only ask in return that once I have finished this task that you help me understand and regain the past I have lost. "