#1 Edited by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1-Captain America,Iron Man,Ms.Marvel,Wonder Man,Thor,Scarlet Witch,Ronin,Yellow Jacket,Tigra,Wasp,Black Widow,Ares,Moon Knight,Nick Fury,Mockingbird,Erik Killmonger,Spider-Man,Beast,Cage,The Hulk,Mr.Fantastic,Invisible Woman,Nebula,Pulsar 

Team 2-Captain America,The Vision,Ultra Girl,Justice,Quasar,Thor Girl,Crystal,Echo,Stature,Storm,Mantis,Jewel,Hercules,Daredevil,The Punisher,Hawkeye,Black Panther,Spider-Woman,Namor,Red Hulk,Slapstick,Rage,She-Hulk,Sentry

Were using Thorforce Thor with no godblast or any of those other shenanigans.
Ronin is Clint Barton
Hawkeye is Kate Bishop
Quasar is Phylla-Vell
And were using classic Vision not the one Kang built..the one She-Hulk ripped in half.
Pulsar is Monica Rambeau
Cap on team 1 is Steve Rogers and Bucky on Team 2

#2 Posted by Jacky (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Thor?

#3 Posted by One-Above-All (471 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers FTW!

#4 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Jacky said:
"Classic Thor?"
No current Thor...but no godblasts or waving his hands and people disappearing..stuff that can instantly take someone out.
#5 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Avengers FTW!"
C'mon Man! LOL
#6 Posted by Jacky (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Team 1 for now. I may be wrong but it seems that neither side vastly over-powers the other side (except Scarlet Witch). If this is true then people like Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic get a chance to use their brains and put together a plan depending on where they are and if they have materials to build with. If I went more in depth I would probably have a completely different answer but this is it for now.

Caps are on both teams, is one Bucky and the other Rogers?

#7 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

1st one has more powerful people if you ask me.

#8 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Jacky said:
"I'm thinking Team 1 for now. I may be wrong but it seems that neither side vastly over-powers the other side (except Scarlet Witch). If this is true then people like Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic get a chance to use their brains and put together a plan depending on where they are and if they have materials to build with. If I went more in depth I would probably have a completely different answer but this is it for now.
Caps are on both teams, is one Bucky and the other Rogers?

"
The first team has Rogers..the Second has Bucky.
#9 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team 2.

#10 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

TEAM 2...

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16466 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 by a long way.

#12 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

How far apart are the teams when the battle begins ?

The reason I ask is that the Sentry has been shown to be able to think and move from a standing start at over 30,000 mph (displayed when he caught the bullet intended for his psychologists head). He may be able to kill the Scarlet Witch before she can effect a massive landslide win for team 1.

#13 Posted by Rapist (192 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#14 Posted by Rapist (192 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Were using Thorforce Thor with no godblast or any of those other shenanigans.

"
team 1 wouldve had a better chance if thor had godblast
#15 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"How far apart are the teams when the battle begins ?

The reason I ask is that the Sentry has been shown to be able to think and move from a standing start at over 30,000 mph (displayed when he caught the bullet intended for his psychologists head). He may be able to kill the Scarlet Witch before she can effect a massive landslide win for team 1."
Almost face to face...as close as the skrulls and the Avengers were in the Savage Land.
#16 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

The reason I ask is that the Sentry has been shown to be able to think and move from a standing start at over 30,000 mph (displayed when he caught the bullet intended for his psychologists head). He may be able to kill the Scarlet Witch before she can effect a massive landslide win for team 1."
Almost face to face...as close as the skrulls and the Avengers were in the Savage Land."

In that case, and as they know each other, Sentry should be able to remove the Scarlet Witch from the playing field.

However even with this loss of power Team 1, with Thor Force Thor, could still take the win as even with the restrictions placed on his use of his power (no simply vanishing people), he can still augment his physical abilities or duplicate himself (several times) with the Thor Force.

#17 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

Almost face to face...as close as the skrulls and the Avengers were in the Savage Land."

In that case, and as they know each other, Sentry should be able to remove the Scarlet Witch from the playing field.

However even with this loss of power Team 1, with Thor Force Thor, could still take the win as even with the restrictions placed on his use of his power (no simply vanishing people), he can still augment his physical abilities or duplicate himself (several times) with the Thor Force.

"
Yes the Sentry could remove Scarlet Witch but he's a brawler..why would he go for her first?
I still think team 2 wins.Sentry,She-Hulk,Quasar Storm and Justice will be hard to take down together.