Avatar image for the_agent_of_chaos
#1 Edited by The_Agent_Of_Chaos (986 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

-The battle happens in NY

-The avengers don't know anything about Godzilla

-Victory by kill only

Edit:

-We're talking about 2014/2019 Godzilla full powered

-Avengers team:Ironman,Captain America,Hulk,Thor,Black Widow,Hawkeye, War machine , captain marvel

R2) everyone that was blipped comeback

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#2 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (8017 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch godzilla solos

#3 Posted by Hellespont (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24: I feel pretty much the exact opposite. Wasn’t Godzilla nearly killed by a nuke in the recent film? If so, I would think Thor + Hulk + Captain Marvel could replicate similar power output.

#4 Edited by Bearderby (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellespont said:

@marvelanddcfan24: I feel pretty much the exact opposite. Wasn’t Godzilla nearly killed by a nuke in the recent film? If so, I would think Thor + Hulk + Captain Marvel could replicate similar power output.

what? nuke saved him. he feeds on nukes

#5 Posted by Hellespont (291 posts) - - Show Bio

@bearderby: Then I may be terribly miss-remembering the plot lol.

What caused Godzilla to fall into the ocean nearly dead? I thought it was a bomb.

#6 Posted by GateOfBabylon (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Burning Godzilla incinerates them all.

#7 Posted by Bearderby (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@bearderby: Then I may be terribly miss-remembering the plot lol.

What caused Godzilla to fall into the ocean nearly dead? I thought it was a bomb.

it was Oxygen Destroyer that is designed to kill any terrestrial life

#8 Posted by Hellespont (291 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wins.

#10 Posted by ScotticusRex (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuclear pulse probably one shots. It's a stomp no matter what.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#11 Posted by chuggachugga170 (533 posts) - - Show Bio

only if thor teleports his head off

#12 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5759 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla stomps.

#13 Posted by SmoothSanta (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Mjolnir go straight through Godzilla's head?

#14 Posted by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: No. Mjolnir back pimp slapped by Kurse and stopped by Hela. It would just likely break when it hits Godzilla lol.

#15 Posted by D2therJ (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol solos with minimal effort.

#16 Posted by ElioFoudroy (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla would atomize them without even noticing their presence.

#17 Posted by im_late (284 posts) - - Show Bio

She stomps them.

#18 Posted by LinKueiAvenger (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla Stomps

Avatar image for the_agent_of_chaos
#19 Posted by The_Agent_Of_Chaos (986 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8423 posts) - - Show Bio

never saw 2019 Godzilla movie, but he was fast as f in the trailer.

#21 Posted by LJayG (1439 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla was absolutely terrifying in KOM. Ripped of Ghidorah's head, survived the oxygen destroyer, and after eating a nuke, destroyed all of Boston. One nuclear pulse should kill everyone.

#22 Posted by TheHolyFish (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla atomizes nearly all of them at the start of the fight with a single atomic pulse; the survivors being Thor, Captain Marvel, Hulk and possibly Iron Man. The combined efforts of those four gives him mild discomfort, so he then goes nuclear and vaporizes them. No one here is a match for Godzilla.

#23 Posted by KingOfWakanda (3213 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#24 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla one shots everyone and burning Godzilla's go to move is to release a city busting AOE that completely incinerated two of Ghidorah's heads who was basically no-selling everything thrown at him in the film.

#25 Posted by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Yeah he is probably faster than the Avengers' usual speed lmao. He instantly starts running at 322 km/h.

#26 Posted by Exmaster3000 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla can just melt all of them. Perhaps Thor, Dr strange and Hulk will survive initially.

#27 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange can probably BFR him

#28 Posted by SmoothSanta (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Godzilla was still hurt by blunt force and I believe Mjolnir would cut through him like a bullet does a human.

I believe Thor would take him.

#29 Posted by eri123 (5282 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla stomps unless Strange does something.

#30 Edited by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: *billion tons of blunt force on a weak spot*. Do you honestly think anyone here can cause force on that level? And it only KOed him. Mjolnir couldn't even go through Leviathans or anything non-fodder. It will likely crack when it hits something much tougher like Godzilla. Hell Mjolnir couldn't even kill Cull who got killed by a 30 meter man with no powers stepping on him.

#31 Posted by SmoothSanta (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: What's he gonna do when he puts Mjolnir on top of him? The same thing as everyone else, drop. Thor immobilisers him then bombards him with lightning.

#32 Posted by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: Mjolnir can't keep him down. Not gonna get into the worthiness bs but he can lift it via pure strength. Even Kurse, someone massively weaker than Godzilla can just pimp slap Mjolnir away like nothing. Hela who is again much weaker than any Titan could stop, lift and crush Mjolnir like nothing. Mjolnir will just break the moment Godzilla gets up with more force than Mjolnir can handle. MCU Mjolnir is not that strong.

#33 Edited by GoldHeretic (691 posts) - - Show Bio

from what I've Heard about the movie The only avengers that can do anything to godzilla is IM, Thor(IW),CM and hulk after the initial pulse blast iron man is left dead in his suit due to radiation poisoning,while hulk and thor can keep up due to their physiology and CM due to absorption, with CM travel speed she could bullrush his head and kill godzilla while thor can slit his throat with storm breaker if he gets lucky.

r2: Everything in r1 but now strange with time stop solos

#34 Posted by SmoothSanta (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Two characters enhanced by magic. I'm guessing that played a little factor into the swatting/destruction of Mjolnir. Otherwise Hulk would have lifted it when they fought.

#35 Edited by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: Hulk is weaker than both tho. Not to mention its best to go by feats and proof instead on NLF and Mjolnir doesn't have feats to overcome more than several hundred to few thousand tons of force. And Thor can't even do any damage with his lightning to something that face-tanks large nukes like nothing.

#36 Posted by geekryan (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol flies straight through him at light speed

#37 Posted by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: She doesn't even have hypersonic flight in low atmosphere and even if she could fly that fast an impact at such speed would vaporize her.

#38 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: She went from earth to orbit in a few seconds how is that not hypersonic?

#39 Posted by AngryHulks (3804 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: She went from earth to orbit in a few seconds how is that not hypersonic?

Not to mention that she must have a certain level of durability to travel in space at light speed. Even a supersonic collision with a small debris in space can be catastrophic. I've heard from science documentary that any civilization with the capability to travel between stars should be able come up with a space ship that can withstand a force of an asteroid impact - at very least.

#40 Posted by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevvitchking said:

Not to mention that she must have a certain level of durability to travel in space at light speed. Even a supersonic collision with a small debris in space can be catastrophic. I've heard from science documentary that any civilization with the capability to travel between stars should be able come up with a space ship that can withstand a force of an asteroid impact - at very least.

She accelerates in higher atmosphere where the air is much less dense but i admit to reach above 8-10 km in several seconds you would need high supersonic speed. Even a high hypersonic impact from a human body is only comparable to conventional missiles. She would break evwry bone in her body by charging into Godzilla.

No. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/383810/

Chances of running into something in space is practically %0. Even with ridiculous assumptions like each star having volume million times larger than the sun the chance of hitting one in a galaxy wide travel is 1/15000. And Carol can somehow detect things from a super long distance, she found Iron Man in the middle of nothingness. Not to mention in MCU portal like jump points are used for super long travels. She can't travel to another galaxy with jist light speed. Do you also think galaxy traveling ships like Milano have super durability just because of their speed? MCU ships get blown up by sub sonic impacts.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#42 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12224 posts) - - Show Bio

Add in the DCEU Justice league and they'd still get horribly stomped.

#43 Posted by Exmaster3000 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not seen captain Marvel nor do ihave any interest to, but has she or any MCU character demonstrated a durability that would prove that they can survive multi kiloton nuke explosion, when it happens less than a meter away?

#44 Posted by SmoothSanta (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: Hulk is weaker than both tho. Not to mention its best to go by feats and proof instead on NLF and Mjolnir doesn't have feats to overcome more than several hundred to few thousand tons of force. And Thor can't even do any damage with his lightning to something that face-tanks large nukes like nothing.

NLF....really? Everyone knows the lore around it Mjolnir, It doesn't go off strength it goes off who is worthy. Mjolnir also doesn't have feats that say it wouldn't shatter if it hit a pillow, but we all assume it won't.

Why would lightning not do any damage when artillery seems to hurt Godzilla?

#45 Posted by hopz7 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Comparing a pillow to Godzilla? How does that even remotely make sense? Godzilla is stronger, more durable and has a much higher damage output than anything in the MCU outside of maybe the full gauntlet with stones. Even the power stone didn’t do as much damage as Godzilla on its own. Saying that Mjolnir would do anything to Godzilla when lesser beings stopped and destroyed it, is an NLF. And I don’t think some of you realize how large Godzilla is. Mjolnir wouldn’t be like a bullet piercing a human, it was be like a splinter going into your finger. Mjolnir has no feats of killing anything anywhere near the level of Godzilla. Saying otherwise is just absurd.

#46 Posted by Tony501 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Solo.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#47 Posted by panda_emperorix (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Hulk carry round 1

Godzilla dies in round two

#48 Posted by Ryokuma100 (1065 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow solos mid diff 7/10 on Thursdays

#49 Posted by Juggerman40 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Godzilla oneshots everyone

Round 2: I don't see why Strange wouldn't have some plan for this fight

#50 Posted by NWName (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: Thats how its magic works but why assume its magic has infinite power? Especially since Asgardian magic in MCU is just advanced tech. And it would just shatter if its under extreme stress like Godzilla pushing against it.

We know a pillow wont do anything because mjolnir has taken impacts much stronget than a pillow throw lmao.

Artillery hurts him? They only annoy him. Only visible damage he has taken even is from other titans. A mega nuke blowing up in his face did absolutely nothing.