#1 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

alright in an all out battle between the deadites vs. estacado and the darklings who wins?

#2 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Estacado

M

#3 Posted by Dormath (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

at night Jackie is unstoppable.

#4 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if they have the full power of the necronomicon?

#5 Posted by Dormath (2400 posts) - - Show Bio

Necro = raise the dead

The darkness= Create new life

#6 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormath says:

"Necro = raise the dead The darkness= Create new life "

true, true estacado can create darklings untill the sun comes up, while theres only a set number of dead people in the world, but also there is a spell that alows people who expirience truama from another deadite to become a deadite. what happens when you factor that they'd be trying to convert humans and mutants to the army aswell?

#7 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a crush The darkness wins the army of darkness is a bunch of undead humans who lift about 1 tons not to fast or smart and can be taken down pretty easily. I give it to The Darkness.

#8 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

but a few of the army are smart and quick. if any of you recall the queen of darkness, julie hastings, was rather intelegent.

also im by no means saying that the army would beat the darkness. i know my boy jackie would ruin them. im just wondering if im the only one who thinks that it would be a deciant fight

#9 Posted by Bad Karma (46 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"This is a crush The darkness wins the army of darkness is a bunch of undead humans who lift about 1 tons not to fast or smart and can be taken down pretty easily. I give it to The Darkness."

now if the AOD had a leader like evil ash and the potential, i think they'd take down the darkness even though it would be a harsh, brutal and totally awesome fight.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree it would be a huge fight some vicious moves might happen but usually the szombies end up boring then their are a few agents who would be pretty good fighters and give it a go but all in all it be agood fight although he should fight Dormmamus army or surturs army lol then he'd have one hell of a challenge.

#11 Posted by Bad Karma (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"Bad Karma says:
"zee crusher says:
"This is a crush The darkness wins the army of darkness is a bunch of undead humans who lift about 1 tons not to fast or smart and can be taken down pretty easily. I give it to The Darkness."
now if the AOD had a leader like evil ash and the potential, i think they'd take down the darkness even though it would be a harsh, brutal and totally awesome fight."
you have a well noted point"

thanks bro

#12 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

true

#13 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad Karma says:

"zee crusher says:
now if the AOD had a leader like evil ash and the potential, i think they'd take down the darkness even though it would be a harsh, brutal and totally awesome fight."

you have a well noted point

#14 Posted by Copy (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie. His new darklings are HUGE!