The Arisen and The Dovahkiin vs Kratos and Dante

• 143 results
Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Arisen and The Dovahkiin vs Kratos and Dante (53 votes)

Team One (Arisen, Dovahkiin) 60%
Team Two (Kratos, Dante) 40%

The Arisen from Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and The Dovahkiin from Skyrim take on Kratos from the God of War series and Dante from the Devil May Cry series (Original series only).

Setting is in this area (without the lions of course):

No Caption Provided

All are their most recent iterations, no pawns, followers, or help are allowed. (Arisen gets handicapped to right before taking down the Seneschal.) All others are at their peak. Arisen is composite which means he gets access to all classes. Kratos gets access to all the weapons from his games, Dante gets all the weapons from his games as well. Dovahkiin gets all his shouts.

All characters are bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

• 
jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

As far as I can tell, the Universal Mundus in DMC was provided as an example of a slippery slope that would end up if no measures are taken against implied feats rather than what's shown.

Thank you for understanding. if they want to wank, Dante and Kratos have a lot of wank too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101:

I said prove that Hell in DMC is similar to Oblivion since you keep talking about Dante escaping Oblivion. the only thing Dante has escaped from is Hell in DMC which is nothing like Oblivion.

Why the hell would I need to prove the former? The size doesn't matter, Dante can open a portal to other dimensions. This is as dumb as saying Dante can't open a portal in America because it's much larger than france.

Who even rules hell in DMC verse now that Mundus has been dealt with?

This doesn't matter at all for the thread. Mundus is still alive in the underworld.

evidence for Dragonborn has already been presented in here by another member and you just ignored it and accused him of taking credit for it.

No evidence for anything has been posted. A bunch of shitty lists were posted. Post the videos showing Dragonborn doing everything you've claimed now.

I don't need to waste time doing that when I know what you do.

Make some sense.

Like I said that is a specific move Dragonborn learns in skyrim to BFR. once Dante get sent to oblivion he is going to be at the mercy of a complex Multiversal to few tier beyond that level beings. these beings while in their realm are nigh-omnipotent so no Dante or Vergil is not getting out.

Ok. Post Dragonborn using this "BFR" move then. I can post Dante using the Yamato. I can post the Yamato opening portals. ETC. ETC.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Now you do the same for DB.

you can Give Dante Mundus from DMC and guess what he still get wrecked by Dragonborn casually.

Dante & Kratos bang Dragonborn's head in. If you are so keen on making claims, post video evidence for them. Dragonborn is the protagonist of the very large game skyrim, you should have no problems giving feats for him.

ROFL... you are hilarious.

I am asking you to prove that Hell in DMC is similar to Oblivion. Saying Dante can open portals is not enough Evidence to say he can escape from Oblivion. I explained to you that Fodder tier in Elder Scrolls open portals to Oblivion all the time and they never return back after they do. so what makes Dante case any different from them?

Mundus in DMC being alive or dead remains to be seen.

Like I said, I not going to waste time posting Video that will get ignored so, if you want to look for it you can it's called Grasp of Mora.

Dante wouldn't be able to touch Dragonborn let be serious here for a second, dante is what Mach 25? lightning speed, none of that is going to touch Dragonborn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:
@Cypher0120 said:

As far as I can tell, the Universal Mundus in DMC was provided as an example of a slippery slope that would end up if no measures are taken against implied feats rather than what's shown.

Thank you for understanding. if they want to wank, Dante and Kratos have a lot of wank too.

LMFAO... the Problem here is no one wanked the Dovahkiin, all we did was state facts about the Dovahkiin. Thank you for admitting that you were wanking Dante and Kratos those.

Everything about DMC Mundus is null, when he used a Suicidal island level attack in attempt to kill Dante and stated that Dante will die by the attack.

you should be happy that Dovahkiin isn't BFR Dante into Molag Bol realm we all know what he do to people ;)

What I might do is post a link to an interview where the Creator and Lore Master of Elder scroll stated that all these statement about Elder scroll and Dragonborn are not hyperbole at all, and are canon facts.

ANobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ANobody

@jashugan: Mate, people have things in their life that are far more important than talking about fictional characters. Not everyone is so scared of you that they wil run away from you. And not everyone have the time or energy that they could debate for 2 to 3 hours straight on something that won't bring any benefit to their life.

Just an advice, you should stop being so aggressive, step back, and realise that this is just a fictional debate that really have no impact on your life.

And i'm on phone, i cannot give link for the video. Just search "Greybeards call Dovahkiin" or just watch the walkthrough for the quest "Horn of Jurgen Windcaller" and skip to the end part where the Greybeards shouted at you.

Bye bye. I'm leaving.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anobody:

>I have more important things in life than arguing about fictional characters

>so I keep coming back to argue about fictional characters

No I won't search things for you

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jashugan

@mygod101:

when he used a Suicidal island level attack

Mundus in DMC being alive or dead remains to be seen.

Did you even ... play devil may cry? Mundus didn't do a "suicidal attack" ..... because Mundus is still alive and Dante sent him back to hell.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I mean, if you don't know shit about Devil May Cry, just say it and leave the thread, instead of lying and being wrong.

stated that Dante will die by the attack

Evidence?

you should be happy that Dovahkiin isn't BFR Dante into Molag Bol realm we all know what he do to people ;)

Oh, so I asked for evidence of Dovahkiin using these "BFR" techniques.... and you still didn't show anything.

What I might do is post a link to an interview where the Creator and Lore Master of Elder scroll stated that all these statement about Elder scroll and Dragonborn are not hyperbole at all, and are canon facts

What you should do is post evidence from Skyrim, not your really bad interpretation of TES.

I explained to you that Fodder tier in Elder Scrolls open portals to Oblivion all the time and they never return back after they do.

You explained nothing. You made a claim and provided no evidence for it. Provide evidence.

Like I said, I not going to waste time posting Video

Ok. leave the thread then if you refuse to provide evidence for your claims

Dante wouldn't be able to touch Dragonborn let be serious here for a second, dante is what Mach 25? lightning speed, none of that is going to touch Dragonborn.

Lol. You have no clue what either thing you just typed means, especially if you believe mach 25 is "lightning speed"

I am asking you to prove that Hell in DMC is similar to Oblivion.

Because? Is there any rule that says Hell has to be like oblivion for there to be a portal opened in it? nope. Not like this matters because you've posted nothing of how TLDB is even going to teleport Dante or Kratos to Oblivion or why.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Inside

@jashugan: I did post where it came from, its the only quote that exists. The page where the quote used to be 404's now: http://www.dragonsdogma.com/characters.php?lang=en#/elysion

It's no longer there anymore, its almost like they completely revamped the website which sucks.

Up to you if you wanna believe it, given your stubborn-ness unless I give you an actual real link right this very second you won't believe me so thats cool, in that case I concede lol.

Also on the wiki, the only place is currently exists: https://dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Elysion#cite_note-0

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jashugan

@inside:

I'll be very clear. Post the freaking quote from the game of dragon's dogma. That is what is called evidence. Don't lead me to a wiki. If it isn't in the game, or word of god, it doesn't exist.

If I told you the sun was blue and pointed you to a wiki, that wouldn't be evidence. Bring evidence from the actual game, a damn wiki is a fan page.

Answer my questions I asked. How did he wipe out the nations? How large are said nations? What did he use to wipe out said nations? are there any examples of the aftermath? etc. etc.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Inside

@jashugan: It's not in the game, it was exclusively on the dragon's dogma website and stated nowhere in the game, but since the dogma website is written and monitored by capcom, that means their word is law. They have since revamped the website and the link I posted no longer works, it 404's, thats where the evidence was, a few months ago, the link worked a-okay, but since then I guess they revamped the website.

All we know is that the dragon single-handedly wiped nations off the map of the world in seconds, and one of the nations was powerful enough to win what was essentially a great war between said nations. That is literally all we know.

You don't seem to be getting what I am saying at all, the evidence was there but no longer exists.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside:So it's not even a feat then, it's promotional fluff that can't even be quantified at all? How is this supposed to even be useful in any capactiy? The Dragon's Dogma website still exists, yet it doesn't say any of this anymore. It's literally unusable for a fictional battle.

I understand what you have typed. I am telling you this is utterly useless because we know nothing about how said thing happened except it was said to happen in the website years ago but the website no longer says that anymore.

You seriously need to start pulling real feats specifically for The Arisen from Dragon's Dogma right now.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By cergic

@jashugan:

Again, it's a moot effort to ask him for more/blatant proof. I direct you to my first posts in this thread, and recommend you to read the thread i linked to Inside. I made numerous points which he just straight up conceded on by letting that thread die after that.

He's NEVER going to stop that inconsistent "survived the fall" -cinematic wank, or wank the figurative statement about how the dragon cleaned an entire nation.

Inside is, as i said before, a notorious cherrypicker regarding the Arisen.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: it's even dumb because surviving falls isn't a great durability feat just because these fictional characters fall at terminal velocity (not even at the speed of sound) and they only weigh 200 pounds. They're not heavy enough nor do they fall fast enough for large falls to cause much damage to them compared to real life humans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: the mach 25 was in response to you talking about Dante catching on fire to catch his sword that is re-entery level of speed which is like 25 which is slow.

Lightning speed is like mach 300, FYI bullets are able to touch dante.

I know about DMC, which is why I am here, but why are you here is my question? I've been debating DMC on here and never seen you once on here.

On topic, dragons are able to cross the entire continent of skyrim in less then a minute. Dante needed a helicopter to cross a small island.

Speed feat achieved for Skyrim.

How long did it take Dante to reach the top of that qliphort plant? Days, weeks, a month?

Dragonborn is massive faster than Dante, Nero with a casual slap almost killed Dante and currently he is comparable to Dante and still uses a gun in combat. Those bullets was able to touch urizen as well right after he reacted to Dante speed yet he didn't Dodge that bullet so again dragonborn stomp and solo team 2.

Let's here you want team 2 again

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jashugan

@mygod101:

the mach 25 was in response to you talking about Dante catching on fire to catch his sword that is re-entery level of speed which is like 25 which is slow.

I never said such a thing, you just made that up nor does a person need to be "like 25" to catch on fire. Know your math first.

FYI bullets are able to touch dante

Arrows touch dragon born and arisen.

dragons are able to cross the entire continent of skyrim in less then a minute.

Show dragonborn doing so. This is composite last dragonborn not composite TES Dragon. Bring freaking evidence.

Dante needed a helicopter to cross a small island

He didn't dummy. He escaped the exploding island on a helicopter. Not that it matters, dante has supersonic flight. A few seconds fool to fly to the top and back down.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Rofl. Dante not being serious saying "that bitch slap nearly killed me" isn't a knock against dante because it didn't or couldn't kill him. It's called a joke.

Urizen sat in a chair. Bullets bounced off his skin. He didn't need to dodge them.

Loading Video...

This doesn't even matter because urizen isn't in this fight. Urizen isn't dante. Dante beat urizen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: the fact that he could keep up with these same dragons and see them is enough.

And Dante has been touched by bullets in cutscenes, which is Canon so word of God's intentions are bullets are able to touch him.

Idk why this is even a debate dragonborn doesn't even have to try,he hits everyone on team 2 with a fenzy spell and both him and arisen watches while sipping tea

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101: everyone in skyrim can keep up with those damn dragons and see them. Again provide video evidence for dragonborn's speed.

Dragonborn has been chained and shot by arrows which is canon.

Kratos busts dragonborn and arisen at the same time. You have made a bunch of dumb unproven claims.

Comicvine debating y'all.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

Indeed it is, and that instance is literally the only one he survives something remotely like it in cinematic-esque combat.

Your very first encounter with the dragon is when it's on a killing spree by the way, before becoming Arisen. The dragon sure as shit isn't burning down the small fishing village it takes place in seconds, either. Every time the dragon actually tries to kill or go ham in the game, it reminds if something like Godzilla. No "nation-ending roflstomp in 2 seconds", not even close.

I also noticed that he linked you to the wiki and to the websites as if they were source material. He just played himself by doing so because in the SAME GUIDES thats official on wikis thats combatrelated to fighting the dragon, you are warned for lethal fall damage when you climb him. In actual gameplay fighting (which is the only way to achieve the kill, making the gameplay fighting relevant)

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: I'm not taking him too seriously. Noticed he hasn't responded? Because it was a dumb point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: even tho the guards of whiterun stated the dragon was faster than anything he has seen in his life.

Also, it doesn't matter that people could see the the dragon, just like normal humans in Skyrim can left whole logs of trees by themselves. What matters is that the dragons can cross the whole continent in less than a minute.

Also, when you said urizen shook the earth, that was from Nico's prespective. Using Nico as validation when she can't even confirm it, is just silly.

It's out right stated urizen is more powerful than Mundus, and all Urizen did was take over a city.

Dragonborn with one of his shouts can cover the whole continent of Skyrim.

Also, Mark of death can easily make Dante and kratos human level strength. We already know Dante can be influence by mind domination since Vergil was enslaved by by Mundus...so like I said dragonborn easily forces Dante do do his bidding.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101:

even tho the guards of whiterun stated the dragon was faster than anything he has seen in his life.

...He still saw it and kept up with it which is enough to make random guards fast by your reasoning.

the fact that he could keep up with these same dragons and see them is enough.

What matters is that the dragons can cross the whole continent in less than a minute.

Calculate and tell us what this means for them in combat. Tell us Dragonborn's speed.

It's out right stated urizen is more powerful than Mundus, and all Urizen did was take over a city.

Dumb. Urizen took over nowhere. Urizen sat in a chair waiting for the Qliphoth fruit to finish.

Why does any of this matter? Use your pea brain to do some analysis.

Also, Mark of death can easily make Dante and kratos human level strength.

Citation needed.

We already know Dante can be influence by mind domination since Vergil was enslaved by by Mundus

Vergil was put in a suit of armor and made an Angelo just like Trish and Lady, he wasn't "mind dominated"

so like I said dragonborn easily forces Dante do do his bidding.

citation needed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101:

even tho the guards of whiterun stated the dragon was faster than anything he has seen in his life.

...He still saw it and kept up with it which is enough to make random guards fast by your reasoning.

the fact that he could keep up with these same dragons and see them is enough.

What matters is that the dragons can cross the whole continent in less than a minute.

Calculate and tell us what this means for them in combat. Tell us Dragonborn's speed.

Dumb. Urizen took over nowhere. Urizen sat in a chair waiting for the Qliphoth fruit to finish.

Also, Mark of death can easily make Dante and kratos human level strength.

Citation needed.

We already know Dante can be influence by mind domination since Vergil was enslaved by by Mundus

Vergil was put in a suit of armor and made an Angelo just like Trish and Lady, he wasn't "mind dominated"

so like I said dragonborn easily forces Dante do do his bidding.

citation needed

Sure, I don't see why not since People in that world, can break the 4th wall, random Fodder mage can move islands with magic, people able to fly, and move at speed of light. You are the only one who seems to have a problem with it, just because you don't want to accept the Reality that they are much stronger than you are giving them credit.

it means that Dragonborn is at least Massive Hypersonic+. like I said Dragons in the game can Cross Continent of Skyrim is seconds, being able to attack them or even touch them when they can accomplish these feats means they are comparable in speed since you need to be close to that speed to do so.

okay, in the Secret mission Nero is able to defeat Urizen. Also, Vergil who is better and stronger than Urizen in his SDM is slightly Superior to his Father Sparda, who Defeated Mundus. like It was stated in the Game that Urizen was stronger than Mundus. regardless, they are little threat to anyone in Elder scrolls low tiers.

It matters because it's beyond anyone in DMC verse.

Citation needed.

How about you look up the descriptions of the Shout. Just like you are were telling me about the Description of Yamato.

and? the Suit took over Vergil's Mind and forced him to fight against his will. Which proves my case.

citation needed

none needed when Dragonborn has powers can influence the minds of Dragons who According to the word of God who are shards of Time, which means Dragonborn can influence Concepts to his will.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101:

Sure, I don't see why not since People in that world, can break the 4th wall, random Fodder mage can move islands with magic, people able to fly, and move at speed of light. You are the only one who seems to have a problem with it, just because you don't want to accept the Reality that they are much stronger than you are giving them credit.

This is functionally the equivalent of me replying to someone saying "a guy in New York got killed by a dude with just a shitty knife" with "this is a world where wiping out cities in an instant, travelling to the Moon, and communicating with an entire nation at once is within the realm of possibility". Like, okay. Still got stabbed with a knife.

it means that Dragonborn is at least Massive Hypersonic+.

the Suit took over Vergil's Mind and forced him to fight against his will.

none needed when Dragonborn has powers can influence the minds of Dragons who According to the word of God who are shards of Time, which means Dragonborn can influence Concepts to his will.

citation needed

okay, in the Secret mission Nero is able to defeat Urizen.

no secret mission exists

How about you look up the descriptions of the Shout.

provide evidence for your own claims

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: @jashugan: How about fighting a being that was seemingly able to create galaxies, which the Dragon enabled?

Daimon.

Daimon is a former arisen who was granted a wish by a former Dragon, to be able to have the power to destroy the endless cycle.

"Creating galaxies huh? Sure is a huge claim."

It is, so I'll back it up with evidence.

No Caption Provided

That is in the background of the final boss of Bitterblack Isle, it can only ever be seen on Bitterblack Isle, a place created solely by Daimon, everything that exists on that island was created by him, and it exists outside the plane of existence that Gransys is in, as Arisen from different worlds come to it. You're welcome to give me your best guess if it isn't a galaxy. A warp in reality? That'd be just as impressive, no?

He was granted that power by The Dragon.

Cergic, buddy, the whole reason The Dragon is sent out in the first place is to RECRUIT an Arisen, if he actually went through with killing everything on the planet, he'd never find that Arisen. Knock it off with the whole "but game mechanics" argument. All classes just means "composite arisen". Because classes are present in the game and if not there'd be constant asking of "well what class is he?" then I'd have to clarify and I don't feel like dealing with it so I state it in the beginning. Or are you arguing that Arisen realistically can't do any of the things he does lore-wise because he can't do them in-game? Because that argument would make absolutely no sense at all. There are thousands of games, MAJORITY of games that you can't do the things you can do in cutscenes. Please clarify the point you're trying to make to me so we can continue our debate, because I don't really get what you're saying, lol.

As for the whole "moving fast enough to wipe out a continent" feat, I'll concede on it since it no longer exists, it can no longer be used in arguments. But saying "it needs to be quantified or seen or it doesn't count" is a faulty argument, it just makes you seem too stubborn to concede a point, or that you need visual evidence from the game for it to be relevant to you when that shouldn't be the case, lol.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jashugan

@inside:

That is in the background of the final boss of Bitterblack Isle

So not only is it not a combat related feat, it's unimpressive in comparison to Dante beating Mundus and Kratos being scaled to the primordials.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Please video evidence of these, not random pictures with no context behind them.

Finally, change the pictures of Dante & kratos. I've told you this twice now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101:

This is functionally the equivalent of me replying to someone saying "a guy in New York got killed by a dude with just a shitty knife" with "this is a world where wiping out cities in an instant, travelling to the Moon, and communicating with an entire nation at once is within the realm of possibility". Like, okay. Still got stabbed with a knife.

it means that Dragonborn is at least Massive Hypersonic+.

the Suit took over Vergil's Mind and forced him to fight against his will.

citation needed

okay, in the Secret mission Nero is able to defeat Urizen.

no secret mission exists

How about you look up the descriptions of the Shout.

provide evidence for your own claims

LMFAO...Bruh, you should be smart enough to understand Crossing Continent in literally under a minute time is massively Hypersonic+ level speed. stop playing Dumb here, you have an almost 7k post and you don't understand that?

all you need to do is Look up what Dragons are in Elder Scrolls, and they literally tell you that they are shards of the time God Akatosh. Like I said being able to mind Dominate time with illusion spells already put Dovahkiin leagues above anyone on Team 2.

whatever you say...and V isn't Vergil LMFAO.

All you need to do is look up Mark of death and it will tell you the description of it.

Right, when Dante walks up to Dragonborn he merk Dante instantly. Nothing Dante has can deal with Dovahkiin if he challenges Dovahkiin it just means Dante wishes to die with Honor.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cergic

@inside:

I have clarified it. 10000 times. You include GAMEPLAY mechanics and what classes can do IE spells and moves, perk features and gear as actual feats but you dismiss restrictions and game designs which makes for low ens feats such as overencumberance (upper strenght limit), grapple/carrying slowed, tarred and slowed, snowharpies able to flashfreeze lvl 200 Arisen or top speed in combat, gameplay wise, being so slow that goblins and bandits can keep up. Get it?

Im literally only asking you to specifically type out if you include the restrictive elements thats part of the gameplay and contradicts the hyperbole or if its ALl included. I'm so tired of you not understanding this.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101:

LMFAO...Bruh, you should be smart enough to understand Crossing Continent in literally under a minute time is massively Hypersonic+

Post the dragonborn doing so

all you need to do is Look up what Dragons are in Elder Scrolls

All you need to do is look up Mark of death and it will tell you the description of it.

I don't need to look up shit. Post evidence for the dragonborn from skyrim.

Right, when Dante walks up to Dragonborn he merk Dante instantly. Nothing Dante has can deal with Dovahkiin if he challenges Dovahkiin it just means Dante wishes to die with Honor.

Dante and kratos smash in the head of dragonborn and the arisen.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages: based on feats. The Dragonborn can’t even hurt Kratos, let alone Dante. This fight is Arisen and arisen only. After Daemon fight he can take it.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Inside

@jashugan: @cergic:Restrictive elements like in-game stamina as opposed to stamina Arisen should have in the lore? No, that wouldn't make sense because lore > game mechanics. I figured that was a given and that anyone posting would make that connection, lol.

Mundus didn't create a universe, VS Battles Wiki debunked that, stars and constellations are not galaxies.

I'll post a video but if you're going to argue "oh its too far back I can't see it", I'm going to end my debate with you in all honesty, you are too stubborn to take any feats, you need not only statements, but pure on-screen feats and if you don't get them then they didn't happen. You are just not fun to debate with. Then when people use statements on the level you use, you say they're useless and you use your own quantified feats as law.

Loading Video...

^ You can clearly see galaxies out the top of BB Sanctum.

I give up though, you win, lol. I don't desire to debate with you any longer. I still think the Arisen is above both Kratos and Dante, but you're extremely hypocritical, hostile, and your demands of "on-screen" or it didnt happen, on top of the fact you refuse to do research on the people you're debating against, forcing us to find very obscure references, quotes, and videos which sometimes take hours to track down, while posting feats that don't compare to stuff mentioned above. I mean damn.

Feats that "can't be purely quantified" are still feats btw.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone just use Hideo Kamiya twitter page as evidence?

No Caption Provided

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cergic

@inside:

Yeah, except you also have to make that specific and distinct phrasing because other game characters and threads involving franchises sometimes do include both high and lows in terms of gameplay restrictions. I know because i read most of them. Keep doing Arisen threads but please phrase a distinct and clear stance towards what is and what is not applicable to the Arisen.. Thats all im really saying and ever originally requested.

The Arisen by lore is probably a good match vs Kratos given his struggles with lesser enemies. Dante is too fast though.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone just use Hideo Kamiya twitter page as evidence?

No Caption Provided

That just lets you know how desperate they are LMFAO.

Dragonborn literally solos.

ANobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still ongoing? Just let this die already.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside: rofl.

VS battle wiki has dante as "universal" and kratos as "multiversal" meaning team 2 stomps team 1. If that's your place of reference then it just shows how ignorant you are.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Anything to win, huh? I feel like you're one of those people who will keep arguing until the other person admits you're right even if you're wrong.

Hideki Kamiya is a troll, do you have any idea how many times he was asked by people how powerful Mundus is? Any idea how many times he told people to fuck off solely because he was getting asked about Mundus every single day of his ENTIRE life? He just decided to say "universe" because he was being asked all the time and he was absolutely fed up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/8e4jtq/devil_may_cry_characters_arent_universe_busters/

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jashugan

@inside:

Hideki Kamiya is a troll, do you have any idea how many times he was asked by people how powerful Mundus is? Any idea how many times he told people to fuck off solely because he was getting asked about Mundus every single day of his ENTIRE life? He just decided to say "universe" because he was being asked all the time and he was absolutely fed up.

Yeah, post evidence for Kamiyah saying all these things about people. Putting words in others mouth is such a dumb thing which is expected from you.

Ooh someone knows how to post something from reddit.

It's so damn terrible that you can't even post anything concrete at all nor have you even changed the damn pictures in the op like I asked.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside:

So... uh... gonna provide ANY feats at all or are you pretty much relying on ad hominem now?

Can't believe your evidence for Arisen amounts to:

"There are galaxies on the ceiling. Therefore this proves X is Universal."

Or your other argument:

"Search X up. This proves my claim about Y is correct."

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: I didn't say anything about The Arisen being universal, all it means is that he's on the level of a being who can create galaxies at will.

When I do debates, if people tell me "look up so-and-so and it'll tell you, i will DO that", in fact I feel not doing so is just being plain stubborn and even desperate at times.

If I don't find anything during that search then YES I will ask them to point out their source, but I'm not gonna ask right away if they bring up that point. Being overly skeptical and stubborn means you aren't really able to concede an argument.

I pointed out that devil may cry characters aren't universal and neither is mundus just because Kamiya posted "Universe" when all he does is troll on his twitter, which that reddit post (if you took the time to read it) outright proves.

If you're one of the people who don't believe in powerscaling then The Arisen would be weak as hell, but since that logic is flawed and unreasonable, he's above a person who created galaxies at will.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@inside: rofl.

VS battle wiki has dante as "universal" and kratos as "multiversal" meaning team 2 stomps team 1. If that's your place of reference then it just shows how ignorant you are.

LMFAO No, you are confused. They don't have Dante as "universal" they have Dante as universe level which there is a huge difference between universal level and being universe level.

If you checked the same VS Battle wiki, they have Davahkiin from Skyrim as Universal+ and low Multiversal. So again, Dovahkiin pretty solos team 2. Please learn the difference from universe level and universal level ROFL.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101: .... what?

it means Dragonborn wins still...even if you use the Vs Battle Wiki updated universe level Dante Since they have Dovahkiin from Skyrim as universal+ to low 2-C=low Multiversal.

universal level>>>>Universe level.

Dragonborn from Skyrim Still one-shots Dante casually since Alduin has killed 22 Jill with one fire breath.

1 Jill=low Multiversal level

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101:

it means Dragonborn wins still...even if you use the Vs Battle Wiki updated universe level Dante Since they have Dovahkiin from Skyrim as universal+ to low 2-C=low Multiversal.

dumb

dumber

Dragonborn from Skyrim Still one-shots Dante casually since Alduin has killed 22 Jill with one fire breath.

really dumb.

don't use vs battles kids

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101:

dumb

dumber

really dumb.

don't use vs battles kids

Not using vs Battles, you were the one trying to use Vs Battles and I was just reminding you that they have Dovahkiin much stronger and more powerful than Dante over there.

actually, everything I said is actually canon, and Skyrim Follows that same Canon.

GG

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101:

you were the one trying to use Vs Battles

nope. Actually read the posts you quote.

everything I said is actually canon

citation needed

LMFAO... you keep asking for it here I'll give you an author who wrote Skyrims Novels:

https://www.imperial-library.info/interviews-greg-keyes

Greg-Keyes said he was contained by the Lore and had to follow it.

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/posts-kirkbride-2010-2011

^Go to how does one eat the world? (01/18/11)

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/posts-kirkbride-2007-2010

^Go to Hyperboles in the lore

Michael Kirkbride who wrote the lore was talking about Alduin in Skyrim was going to eat and destroy Nirn which is a finite 4-D plane of existence. Which makes Dovahkiin whether you like it or not is universal+ to Low Multiversal in the game, and in Lore.

Dragonborn in skyrim=Dragonborn in Lore.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101:

LMFAO... you keep asking for it here I'll give you an author who wrote Skyrims Novels:

Nothing here even comes close to supporting any of the claims you've made

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mygod101:

Nothing here even comes close to supporting any of the claims you've made

If you had read what I told you to read he literally says this:

When you consider a place like Tamriel, sometimes it's best to take titles literally. Alduin is the World-Eater. It's not going to be "the end of all *life* as we know it," leaving a barren wasteland of Earthbone dirt... it's going to be the whole of Nirn inside his mighty gullet.
~ Michael Kirkbride

Question: "It's difficult to accuse someone of being wrong for asking the theoretical question "Is it possible, as is the case throughout this game, that some of the writings we find are exaggerated"?"

Michael Kirkbride: I prefer, "It is very possible, as is the case throughout this magical world, that some of the exaggerated claims made about some subjects pale in comparison to the Monkey Truth. ZOMGWTFGIANTFEATHEREDFLUTYRANTS."

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/cosmology

Nirn (Ehnofex for 'Arena') is a finite ball of matter and magic made from all of the god planets at the beginning of time, when Lorkhan tricked/convinced/forced the gods to create the mortal plane. Nirn is the mortal plane and the mortal planet, which is the same thing. Its creation upset the cosmic balance; now all souls (especially the Aedra-Daedra/Gods-Demons) have a vested interest in Nirn (especially its starry heart, Tamriel)

Too Bad Michael Kirkbride agree with me, and Stated Alduin was going to destroy Nirn which is a 4-D finite plane which parallels worlds.

If all you care about is what is shown then Show me, Dante, doing City level D/C...If you can.

you asked for proof I showed you proof...Nirn is a Finite Ball of Matter and magic. The fact that Alduin can easily destroy it makes him universal+ to Low Multiversal. Dragonborn scales to Alduin being the only one who can defeat him.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By jashugan

@mygod101:

If you had read what I told you to read he literally says this:

So we take things literally and Dragonborn is slow and weak which he dies. Oh look, more things about Alduin who isn't in the fight nor can dragonborn swallow nirn nor is he a world eater.