This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle Conditions:

• All are bloodlusted
  • Naruto and sasuke are pre 6 paths amp, naruto can go BSM
  • Kakashi included
  • Sakura can go yin seal
  • The akatsuki have orochimaru
  • Itachi is at his physical prime and not edo
  • Obito is tobi

#2 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu, Konan, Orochimaru (Without edo), Sasori are all fodder to BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke.

Pain get's slapped

Kisame get's slapped

Obito survives the longest by Kamui but eventually get's slapped aswell

Akatsuki lose.

#3 Edited by Megafanflash (754 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu, Konan, Orochimaru (Without edo), Sasori are all fodder to BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke.

Pain get's slapped

Kisame get's slapped

Akatsuki lose.

Wait. You think Pain/Nagato with rinnegan gets slapped that easily?

#4 Posted by Megafanflash (754 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@megafanflash I assumed this was crippled Nagato so Pain Puppets, yh they'd get slapped by BSM Naruto.

#6 Edited by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

Pain get's slapped

Kisame get's slapped

Akatsuki lose.

No.

Hidan gets clapped, and kakuzu does. But everyone else wont be getting one shotted.

Konan gave fucking tobi a fight dude. Sure, she had a lot of prep but still, tobi almost died and besides her prep only was there as a last resort move so it didnt really help her go toe to toe with him in taijutsu which is what the whole fight was. Tobi = war arc obito/obito. The same war arc obito who, while low on chakra, held his own for quite a while against BM Naruto kakashi 7 gates guy killer B who were all chakra drained just like obito was.

So konan is almost as strong as fucking obito (who was stalemating BM Naruto, Killer bee, 7 gates guy, and kakashi all at once and barely lost).

So konan and obito solo.

BM Naruto >>>>>>> EMS Sasuke who = Yin seal Sakura

So konan and obito solo sasuke and sakura easily and Naruto and kakashi will put up a better fight but will eventually be overwhelmed as well. Especially since they have itachi, orochimaru, and kisame, who are all physically on par if not somewhere above the 9 tails physically.

#7 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

What am I missing here.. Sage art Naruto and DMS Sasuke are strong, but not this strong

X

#8 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@jpb717222 said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Pain get's slapped

Kisame get's slapped

Akatsuki lose.

No.

Hidan gets clapped, and kakuzu does. But everyone else wont be getting one shotted.

Konan gave fucking tobi a fight dude. Sure, she had a lot of prep but still, tobi almost died and besides her prep only was there as a last resort move so it didnt really help her go toe to toe with him in taijutsu which is what the whole fight was. Tobi = war arc obito/obito. The same war arc obito who, while low on chakra, held his own for quite a while against BM Naruto kakashi 7 gates guy killer B who were all chakra drained just like obito was.

So konan is almost as strong as fucking obito (who was stalemating BM Naruto, Killer bee, 7 gates guy, and kakashi all at once and barely lost).

So konan and obito solo.

So konan and obito solo sasuke and sakura easily and Naruto and kakashi will put up a better fight but will eventually be overwhelmed as well. Especially since they have itachi, orochimaru, and kisame, who are all physically on par if not somewhere above the 9 tails physically.

Not even close

Konan as you said only gave Obito any difficulty because of the amount of prep she had aswell as all of the knowledge she had on Obito's abilities, she has none of that here.

Tobi doesn't = War arc Obito, War arc Obito had a Rinnegan and all the Bijuu as pets.

Konan isn't even close to single Rinnegan Obito, please stop.

Konan and Obito both get solo'd by BSM Naruto

BSM Naruto = Sage EMS Sasuke >> EMS Sasuke

Literally anyone that isn't named Obito get's blitzed and 1 shot by BSM Naruto who was fast enough to kick away multiple Bijuu Bombs casually while not even using Sage Mode ontop of BM.

#9 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

I loled at Sakura being Sasukes equal

#10 Edited by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@jpb717222 said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Pain get's slapped

Kisame get's slapped

Akatsuki lose.

No.

So konan and obito solo.

Not even close

Konan as you said only gave Obito any difficulty because of the amount of prep she had aswell as all of the knowledge she had on Obito's abilities, she has none of that here.

Tobi doesn't = War arc Obito, War arc Obito had a rinnegan and all the Bijuu as pets.

Konan isn't even close to single Rinnegan Obito, please stop.

Konan and Obito both get solo'd by BSM Naruto

BSM Naruto = Sage EMS Sasuke >> EMS Sasuke

Literally anyone that isn't named Obito get's blitzed and 1 shot by BSM Naruto who was fast enough to kick away multiple Bijuu Bombs casually.

Obviously I meant that she gave obito a good fight physically even without using the items she had for prep. So shes just physically on par with obito like it or not dude. It makes no sense but it is what it is.

Tobi is physically = to war arc obito. Only difference is that, like you mentioned, he had the bijuu captured and could use them at will. Take those away from him and all he has is the rinnegan which tobi doesnt have but all rinnegan gives is the rinnegan hax, the rinnegan doesnt give more chakra to him nor does it enhance his precog. The rinnegan precog is the exact same as the 3 tomoe sharingan precog.

Again, stop fucking wanking naruto for christ sake. BSM Naruto is at best 3-5x BM Naruto lol. BM Naruto got spanked by obito. Again, I said this already. BM Naruto, Kakashi, bee, and 7 gates guy all were only enough to barely defeat obito alone, he wasnt even using the fuking biju lol. Why is that so hard to accept??

Like I said, Obito and konan physically dominate the team.

#11 Posted by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I loled at Sakura being Sasukes equal

Yin seal sakura is = EMS Sasuke. The naruto guidebook states that EMS sasuke was physically equal to KCM1 Naruto and Yin seal Sakura.

#12 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6470 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically Naruto and Sasuke vs the Akatski.

The Akatski after a tough or instant fight. They have the numbers and strength.

Unless Naruto goes directly for Hidan immediately this could get tricky, but they also need to worry about Itachi trapping them. Sasori's 300 puppets could also be annoying, especially if they all have poison. Deidara could use his 20 km blast if all else fails and Pain + Naguto + Konan could be a real problem if they fight smart. Obito could also utilize his own eyes to help Itachi with a genjutsu.

#13 Posted by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically Naruto and Sasuke vs the Akatski.

The Akatski after a tough or instant fight. They have the numbers and strength.

Unless Naruto goes directly for Hidan immediately this could get tricky, but they also need to worry about Itachi trapping them. Sasori's 300 puppets could also be annoying, especially if they all have poison. Deidara could use his 20 km blast if all else fails and Pain + Naguto + Konan could be a real problem if they fight smart. Obito could also utilize his own eyes to help Itachi with a genjutsu.

Obito and konan physically solo. Itachi, kisame, and orochimaru also can physically solo.

#14 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@jedixman@juiceboks OP has a winner in mind as evident from his posts

Well. I didnt have a winner in mind when i made the post. However I am breaking a differrnt rule. That being you cant argue in your own thread. Stupid ass rules. Thats why I went to SpaceBattles.

#16 Posted by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Get over it, konan and obito solo.

#17 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@jpb717222: Arguing in your own thread suggests you have a winner in mind if you're being overly biased which you are by stating "Obito and Konan solo."

#18 Posted by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@jpb717222: Arguing in your own thread suggests you have a winner in mind if you're being overly biased which you are by stating "Obito and Konan solo."

So what? Why does it matter if im being biased? Several people are biased all the time with there own comments (and even more so than creating a battle with a winner in mind). I mean thats just common sense.

Besides, again, I NEVER knew who would win when I created this battle. After I created it I did. Big difference there.

#19 Posted by Kidolio (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke wins the rinnegan gave obito a huge amp in physicals.

#21 Posted by Kidolio (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@jpb717222: You don’t have to be mean over a debate about a fictional fight and yes it did because the two people who got the rinnegan became stronger then they were when they didn’t have it.

#22 Edited by JPB717222 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio said:

@jpb717222: You don’t have to be mean over a debate about a fictional fight and yes it did because the two people who got the rinnegan became stronger then they were when they didn’t have it.

Lol believe whatever you want dude I could care less at this point.