• 141 results
jonnyjhb8127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle conditions:

• We are to assume that chakra has an immunity to spiritual pressure and allows users of it to see and touch bleach souls.
  • Akatsuki has everyone in the pic below
  • Espada has everyone in the pic below
  • All are in character
  • Battle takes place in hueco mundo

Image result for akatsuki

VS

Image result for the espada

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Undre
jonnyjhb8127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@jonnyjhb8127: threads been done 1000 times espadas stomp no dif

Wrong Akatsuki wins mid - high diff

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada should take it.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada curb.

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada wins. Only Pain and Obito are the real threats. Itachi too.

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VineC1993

@jonnyjhb8127: don't have a winner in mind on your own thread. Lol

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonnyjhb8127: can they deal with this kind of speed and physicals

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab8756006f8
deactivated-5cab8756006f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki wins. Pain, Tobi, and Itachi doing most of the work. The espada cannot kill Hidan. Itachi can put them in a Genjutsu with his finger and seal them forever with the sword of Totsuka. Amaterasu from Itachi also one hits. Tobi phases through any of their attack and casually absorb them. Orochimaru can use Edo Tensei and bring the hokages for additional support. From Pain, BT and Soul Rip. Deidara's C4 is always a threat.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: What's up with you and flashy animation? That doesn't depict actual Ap or a speed tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre never chang.lmfao

Espada win mid high diff, if this was edo akatsuki and juubito though......

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Undre

@hypebeastcsb15: lol you should know how fast they are the top 4 espada are quad digits

As far durability and physicals

Base espada can nosell moutian ap punches from chad.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Undre

@ultimatesage: jubitio just might get aged of he tries to blitzes which is in character for him

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gilateen

Espada wins mid-high diff. Genjutsu can one-shot tho.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: I know how strong and fast they are, i scale bleach more and much better than i do for Naruto, but your initial comment/argument in most threads involving bleach characters, you post some gif of some flashy animation from bleach, without actually giving an AP and speed tier.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Undre
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Becasue most people should know by now. You still got people on here saying mid dif despite the massive stat gap

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the Akatsuki are fodder which is why they lose. Nagato+Itachi would take out several Espada before going down.

Allellujah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki

Tobi - if he doesnt wanna get hit then hes probably not going down here. but hes trolling the entire time so it doesnt matter.

Sasori - Probably the least useful in this fight, his poisons would probably only affect Zommari, even tho Aaroniero is the weakest, i dont even think he has a real body, hes just 2 heads inside of a container. And I say this cause there was literally a ressureccion thats like acid poison, and yammy tanked it no diff, didnt even take dmg in base form

Hidan - to the guy who posted they cant kill hidan, lol shikamaru did it. But hidan can do damage to some lower tiers if he manages to get some of their blood, tho depending on who they are they probably dont care if they get stabbed

Konan - shes pretty useless here too actually, the espada are not getting cut by paper, nor damaged by paper bomps. could be a useful distraction tho i guess

Kisame - way better match up for some of them, he has trouble vs 1-4, zommari and probably szayelaporro while hes in base form.

mid dif vs nnoitora, grimmjow and yammy. reasons - all 3 of them are cocky, 2 of them like to fight with their bare hands, and ill just say that samehada can cut through yammy and grimmjow, and vs nnoitora its a stalemate while they all base form.

Samehada fusion he can take on alot more, i think the speed he gets in this would help him dodge stark cero blasts, but hes still having trouble vs 2 - 4. Has trouble vs grimmjow ressurecion, and zommari still.

Orochimaru - Very good matchup vs szayelaporro, i think theres no way he dies to some poison. Zommari gives him trouble too, but its a high dif win for orochimaru i think. if he ever gets his body parts controlled, or fatally wounded by zommari then hes just using shed snake skin. aaroniero is probably a mid - high dif win in orochimaru favor.

Everyone else is a horrible match up for orochimaru except possibly harribel in base form. Him vs harribel is not as bad of a match up but i dont think he wins.

Kakuzu - He has the tools to deal with nnoitora and yammy while theyre in base form, 1-4 for sure are problems for kakuzu though.

I think his kinjutsu helps him deal with grimmjow and szayelaporro as well while theyre in base. Vs Zommari i think hes a pretty good match up too, because he can detach his limbs at will.

Zetsu - spectating the entire time so he is useless as well.

Itachi - He is by far my favorite naruto character but honestly he is getting bodied i think lol.

His genjutsu doesnt work on Aaroniero because they are actually 2, not 1. He does have the tools to deal with him though. Fireball jutsu is doing work for him, and possibly his shuriken jutsu if hes able to get them to aaroniero heads, which i think is within his power.

I actually think he loses to szayelaporro in base form. He has nothing to damage szayelaporro. Even if he gets him in the tsukiyomi, i dont think its enough to down szayelaporro like it did to kakashi. (Remember genjutsu only affects the mind, no physical damage is done AT ALL to anyone under the influence by the genjutsu itself).

I know i said base form and added a mangekyo sharingan ability, but just add that to this. Szayelaporro high dif tanked uryu's attack, and no dif tanked renji attacks in base form.

Amaterasu, CAN be dodged, a feat i think should be simple enough for the bleach verse. Itachi wins like this if szayelaporro is not released. If he is though, its possible for him to be reborn if he came into contact with itachi by using gabriel.

Susanoo is pretty much the only way itachi is damaging most espada members, szayelaporro in his released state also has an incredibly defensive state in which he wraps his "wings" around him to form a ball. Susanoo may or may not be powerful enough to break through, but lets just say that it can since im not really low balling anyone. Itachi wins this high dif ill say.

Its pretty technical - Itachi vs Zommari - Depending on the technicalities they both can hard counter one another. If Itachi makes eye contact with zommari then he is caught by a genjutsu. However, zommari is so fast that he can literally make clones of himself just from speed alone. Itachi can only use genjutsu on one person at a time as far as we know, and his speed clones were able to take damage, meaning theyre basically the equivalent of a clone in naruto.

Zommari also has his own eye techniques. If he is in released state, he can take control of any limb of yours he looks at. And if he decides to look at your head, then your entire body is under his control. With susanoo though zommari's ability shouldnt be much of a problem as long as its out, itachi would take this win mid - high dif i think.

6,4, and 2 would obliterate itachi before he could even blink. He has nothing to deal a finishing blow to 5. I like to think itachi could deal with kisame, so i think its a similar matter vs harribel. If stark is released, genjutsu wont work on him because of lilynette, and i just dont think itachis speed compares to stark. Even with susanoo out vs stark, his wolves could get to itachis body, and even before then, stark could just sonido around itachis yata mirror. I dont think that yata mirror is being broken through though, but any one is going around the yata mirror.

Deidara - His main advantage would be that he can fight airborne, but so can the entire bleach verse. I think he no difs aaroniero. Zommari is a problem for him, he loses that. Without killing himself he cant deal with szayelaporro, yammy, or nnoitora. Szayelaporro can always revive through gabriel if he does get hit with c4 or above. C4 does have to potential to take out alot of them i think, but he would also be taking out pretty much his entire team except itachi and pain probably, and if they verbally warned other akatsuki members, i dont see why the smarter espada, would get caught as well. Noitora and yammy for sure would get hit because theyre easily taunted, and maybe grimmjow too. But even if it does go off, ulquiorra is regenerating from the explosions at least. and whoever is alive from akatsuki side will have to deal with him. And if he decides to detonate himself, most if not all espada are escaping the blast radius. nnoitora and yammy are tanking it for the luls.

Pain - Pain is actually pretty useless too, even though people probably think he has the best chances. Unlike Obito, who used the 6 paths of pain jutsu on real shinobi (the jinchuriki), nagato used the jutsu on actual fodder. None of these pains are even considered flies to the espada, they get crushed no difficulty at all.

But lets say they get some abilities off just because. If the animal path gets summons off, none of those summons are even scratching a member of the espada. They could stand there and let them bite and scratch and it just tickles them.

The asura path would be useful if they were going against normal humans. This path could probably kill aaroniero though. Aside from him its getting off screened and cant damage anyone.

Human path is actually worthless in battle, especially in a battle where the opponents are superior in speed, strength and durability.

Preta path could be pretty useful. Lets say a cero is the equivalent of a chakra based move, he can block all of them. However physically, just like the others, he is trash compared to the espada.

Naraka path is also pretty valuable in battle, though like the preta path only through a supportive role. if he gets his hands on a downed ally they can easily be healed to perfect condition again, though in this battle some of his allies might not be in 1 piece, so thats a technicality, whether he can heal them or not. And this pain is NOT choking up a member of the espada like he does to fodder characters in naruto.

Deva path is honestly not even the most useful path in this battle imo. Pain being one of the strongest members of the akatsuki, comparing him to the stronger members of the espada is still physially weak. His best move, chibaku tensei, doesnt have kill threat on espada members, but can maybe trap weaker ones. The most annoying part about chibaku tensei is that it has its own gravitational pull, but that is nullified by the bleach verse because they can essentially fly. You can negate gravity if youre able to stay air borne, such as how birds do not instantly fall to the earth when they decide to soar into the sky. Also, deva path has to be closer to nagatos real, immobile body to be able to use chibaku tensei to greater effects. While i dont know if nagato can maintain his 6 paths of pain if he has been injured, i do know that if he is killed there is no way that they stay alive in spite of his death. Nagato himself would be the easiest target because he cant actually move anymore.

That being said, I dont think dealing with aaroniero would be a problem for him. Zommari in released state could actually hard counter him, because he can control several limbs from different bodies or even several bodies if he wanted to, and prevent them from even being able to use their abilities in the process. While hes not released though, pain would only have to try to get his hands on him, thats the first problem because zommari could easily outspeed him. if he does manage that though, i can see a world where he kills zommari i guess.

Szayelaporro is a pretty big problem for pain in his released state. base form should also be a problem because he has nothing to injure szayelaporro with, though i think its possible for pain to "catch" szayelaporro. 6,5,4,3,2, and 1 are all too powerful for pain to deal with, he has no abilities that can kill any of these espada and some of them, even if they get caught by chibaku tensei, can break out of it.

Espada

Yammy is probably one of the easiest for the akatsuki to deal with, because hes stupid. If he wasnt an espada with exceptional durability he would for sure be taken down, but because of this theres only a few ways i see him being taken out, or at the very least stalled. Kakuzu might not be able to kill yammy, but he can stall him out. Even if yammy starts throwing out bala, (which most characters in naruto are not dodging, kakuzu included), its not gonna kill kakuzu. Kakuzu is pretty tough in his own right and i think aside from top tier espada, hes just not dying that easily. Kisame can deal with yammy as well with samehada,and his transformation. Itachi and deidara would be able to deal with yammy as well i believe. Deidara would be hard for yammy to deal with because hes an agile ranged fighter, and he could possibly kill yammy with c4 lol, possibly. And itachi, as much as it pains me to say, probably KOs himself just trying to manage yammy. he can use amaterasu, which yammy probably wouldnt dodge because hes an idiot, but if its on a limb or something, yammy just cuts his limb off. Susanoo should be able to deal with yammy as well, atleast until he goes ressureccion. Then, kakuzu nor kisame are dealing with him, kakuzu would actually get one shot but kisame is probably agile enough to slowly try and cut him down. And if people argue that itachi susanoo loses to madara susanoo if not only because of the size difference, then my boy itachi is for sure getting bodied at this point.

Aaroniero - He died to rukia, hes actually trash. he might give a few akatsuki members a hard time but for the most part hes gettin taken out.

Zommari - the fights he does lose, if any, are all high diff for the akautsuki. his ability is one of those hax abilities that you cant really do much about, where even if he wasnt faster, stronger, and more durable, he would still be a hard opponent for them. We saw byakuya "counter" his ability a couple of ways. one way was to cut the tendons or nerves connecting your limb he has taken contol of to your brain. God forbid he doesnt decide to take control of your entire body at once, like he did with rukia. His ability shouldnt work on sasori, or itachi if he has susanoo up and shielding him. Kakuzu is immune as well because he can dismember his body, maybe not his head, but every other part he can. Anyone else, if they decide to cut their tendons like byakuya was doing, then they arent moving anymore that fight.

Szayelaporro - the best matchups for him are probably sasori, orochimaru, and hidan. Hidans ability is kind of similar to his in that they can use 3rd partyish methods to damage their enemies bodies directly, without directly touching them. Assuming hidan can cut him, this would be a good match up. Sasori cant have his limbs broken because his body is a puppet anyway, and his heart would have to be directly poisoned for any poison to have an effect on him. would also be a good match especially if sasori is using kazekage puppet, any other puppet is probably fodder. Any akatsuki member other than these 3 are having a much harder time dealing with him. Szayelaporro has a plethora of abilities that are troublesome for anyone. Aside from basic base espada feats, he can poison you from mid-far range by dropping ooze rain falling from the sky, and if any of them touch you he can create duplicates of you that use your same abilities against you. he has a shield form while in his ressureccion, so its even stronger than his normal hierro, its safe to say most normal attacks will not get through it. If he touches you with one of his wings, he then gets a little doll replica of your body, and inside of it are all of your organs, and he can crush them at will and it will have the same effect on your real body. And probably his most op ability, gabriel, if he takes severe damage and even "dies" so long as he has physical contact with you, he can be reborn by impregnating you basically, and come back as if nothing has happened.

Nnoitora - Self claimed to have the hardest hierro of all espada, and we have reason to believe him. Most if not all akatsuki members will never be able to harm his body through direct means. However he can probably be easily dealt with, allbeit not by killing him. he could be stalled by people like kakuzu or kisame, kisame could actually have the power to injure nnoitora, and kakuzu is just extremely versatile with his body and his abilties that make him hard to deal with for any non- top tier espada.

Grimmjow is where it actually starts looking scary for the akatsuki. There are little to no answers for his speed and strength on the akatsukis team, he doesnt even need his resurreccion to offscreen over half of them i would say. Pretty much the only things that could hold him back are itachis susanoo, kisame and kakuzu could tank a beating from him in base i think, but they get one shot by a cero if he decides to use one. sasori doesnt have a real body so he just gets broken, like literally easier than any other akatsuki member. Orochimaru could prove to be troublesome for grimmjow, but more of an annoyance. his rashoman can tank some base grimmjow cero attacks i think, and hes a very sly opponent but not one that could deal with grimmjow. Hes not faster nor stronger, and while he may not die to grimmjow, hes definitely getting taken out of the fight.

Ulquiorra is possibly the most frightening one of the espada if this battle is "in character". He is the coldest of the espada and shows no remorse to anyone aside from the main character ichigo, which he still killed. Twice, i might add. He fought on par with grimmjow in base form and the only way grimmjow could deal with him is by sending him away to another dimension or something for a little while. No akatsuki member will be able to deal with ulquiorra especially since hes essentially the only one blood lusted, because thats actually just his character trait.

Harribel is very strong as the number 3 espada, but i think in base form atleast people should be able to "deal" with her, since all she mainly does is use her sword anyway. None of them are stopping her though. Shes a direct counter to kisame, who would be one of the akatsuki with the best chance of beating her if she didnt counter him. Shes superior in speed and strength and if she cuts you and youre not kakuzu, sasori, hidan, kisame, or itachi with susanoo, then youre dying from one hit.

Baraggan - his sonido is easily one of the fastest in the espada, he caught soi fon with his bare hands, and shes the captain of the stealth force, of the captains definitely one of if not the fastest, not to mention her flash step. In base form no akatsuki member is out speeding him in anyway, not running nor in combat by punching or kicking. the best match ups vs him would probably be kisame, kakuzu, and orochimaru again. and itachi with susanoo. I think kisame can at the very least block attacks with his samehada, and probably even cut some espada members too, thats literally the only reason why kisame has the best chances, on top of that he is the most durable of them besides kakuzu and itachi with susanoo up. Kakuzus body of strings woudnt die by baraggans axe, he might lose a heart though if its in the wrong spot. but it would only be a matter of time before kakuzu loses all his hearts, he cant actively replace them while theyre in the middle of this battle unless someone lets him do it. And i honestly believe that orochimaru just has alot of tricks up his sleeve that allows him to atleast battle with people superior to him, but theres no way hes stopping or killing baraggan either. he just wont die if hes fatally wounded because he can spit out a new body lol. And people seem to forget, or maybe people just dont know but zanpaktou in bleach are condensed into a smaller size so its easier for someone to wield, other wise everyone would be walking around with swords as big as or maybe even bigger than a susanoo sword. so yes, even with itachi susanoo totsuka blade, while he maybe be on a better playing field because now he has a weapon that can potentially damage an espada, all of them can just as easily block it. though i think the only person who would try to block a hit from susanoo with their bare hands would be yammy. And needless to say, but in ressureccion, none of them are stopping barragan.

Stark in character is the least scary of the bunch. any akatsuki member could probably hold him off as he would just be fighting with them at their level anyway. I will say that in character he was shown to have some camaraderie because when his peers were dying, he was actively thinking about them during their battle. he was unable to do anything to avenge them though because his opponents wouldnt let him go. needless to say as the number 1 espada he is also a very big problem for the akatsuki. no doubt him and probably 2nd release ulquiorra have the most fire power, he can launch ceros faster than you can blink. And if youre not itachi with susanoo yata mirror defense, youre dying to that barrage. its pretty much a direct counter to why kakuzu is so hard to deal with. kisame isnt durable enough to take as many ceros as stark can dish out. and natuarally, if any of the other akautsuki members get hit, theyre getting disintegrated.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Nope. It’s mid diff. Downplay all you want, it’s a fact.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The top 4 and zommari could all solo if they were serious.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Lol at Zommari soloing. He can’t even beat Kisame.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Akatsuki wins.

For every Akatsuki that will die, Orochimaru could edo tensei them using the espada as a sacrifice.

Nagato could also revive them in case they die with Outer Path — Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

Not to mention the Sharingan of both Itachi and Obito. Does the Espada have any resistance against Genjutsu and Tsukuyomi? Obito could just phase each one of them and trap them to his Limited Tsukuyomi.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of the espadas could solo, their energies are simply too high. Lemme explain

No Caption Provided

It's cool if you can't accept that feats really don't show energy potency but note that Jidanbo is straight fodder to someone who was deemed straight fodder to 3rd seat level fighters. Jidanbo is about the closest we can ever get to feats=power since he was known for great physical strength but had to use tools instead of zanpakuto because he doesn't have enough power to make a zanpakuto large enough to be wielded by him.

Now Chad was an interesting fellow before gaining power but he was still fodder to low classed hollows.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Incredible durability and physical strength and he couldn't match low classed hollows

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm going to explain power differences between hollows, because the soul reapers weren't expounded on below seated officers. Ok so this is how hollows work. The fodders in the scan above gain power by continuously eating spiritually aware humans for years, they can remain at that level for over 50 years. Then after acquiring great power through doing so, humans are deemed too weak to satisfy them and thus they search for stronger prey. They remain underground in hueco mundo and are drawn together by equal desire and consume each other. Through doing so, they dissolve and lose all sense of individuality and become one bieng through the combination of hundreds of cannibalistic hollows. They too feed on the smaller hollows and view each other as comrades. Some of these monstrous creatures keep a dominant mind and they eat other gillians and continue increasing their power. After gaining enough power, they dissolve into nothingness then are reborn elsewhere as adjucha. The weakest espada was a combination of 33,650 of those creatures and that power is stacked to his own strength that was evolved by Aizen. He was among the first generation of espada and was a very capable fighter. Being an arrancar, he can increase his power through training.

Most of the akatsuki are flat out fodder arrancar level with physicals. Literally none of them can hit nearly as hard as Jidanbo so CQC is by default not an option because Jidanbo can't even wound base lieutenants with the spirit seal on. The only relevant people are Itachi and Pain and they die the second anyone hits them and they don't posses enough fire power to be effective

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Itachi, Kisame, Pain and Obito would all beat Zommari

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WorldofRuin6

Espada mid diff. The akatsuki have more fodder.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara self-destructs killing all the espada

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada low/mid diff

GrimCreations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allellujah

That answer was splendid man, take pride in it, great job.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki

Tobi - if he doesnt wanna get hit then hes probably not going down here. but hes trolling the entire time so it doesnt matter.

If he gets attacked by Yammy, his entire team will die the second he gets pissed.

Sasori - Probably the least useful in this fight, his poisons would probably only affect Zommari, even tho Aaroniero is the weakest, i dont even think he has a real body, hes just 2 heads inside of a container. And I say this cause there was literally a ressureccion thats like acid poison, and yammy tanked it no diff, didnt even take dmg in base form.

His poisons would affect no one on the espada team. They'd all negate it.

Hidan - to the guy who posted they cant kill hidan, lol shikamaru did it. But hidan can do damage to some lower tiers if he manages to get some of their blood, tho depending on who they are they probably dont care if they get stabbed.

Low tiers like who exacly? The weakest one their in base is at a level where he can stop swords swung with tens of thousands of times beyond Jidanbo's capabilities with his arm without a scratch.

Konan - shes pretty useless here too actually, the espada are not getting cut by paper, nor damaged by paper bomps. could be a useful distraction tho i guess.

More like useful muscle stretching exercise. The arrancars Yammy humiliated are MANY times more durable than her

Kisame - way better match up for some of them, he has trouble vs 1-4, zommari and probably szayelaporro while hes in base form.

I smell fanboy, but fr tho you're underestimating the espada here

mid dif vs nnoitora, grimmjow and yammy. reasons - all 3 of them are cocky, 2 of them like to fight with their bare hands, and ill just say that samehada can cut through yammy and grimmjow, and vs nnoitora its a stalemate while they all base form.

They all have enough reiatsu to tank blows from bankai captains and with their hierro they can block assaults without damage. Visualize a scenario where Kisame has to parry all of Jidanbo's assaults. If he is capable of completely no selling it with the same level of difficulty as Ichigo, then samehada has a chance of cutting a 5th seat. No exaggeration

Samehada fusion he can take on alot more, i think the speed he gets in this would help him dodge stark cero blasts, but hes still having trouble vs 2 - 4. Has trouble vs grimmjow ressurecion, and zommari still.

Grimmjow in ressureccion is still quite weaker than base Ulquiorra. The pure physicals you're confused by the damage he can do in ressureccion is low seated officer level because you can't see reiatsu potency. You just say the ones ranked above him must be above his level of output even though only Baraggan has shown anything remotely close to that level of damage, so you can agree that their destruction is not equal to their potency, but what exactly suggests that it's different for Grimmjow?

Orochimaru - Very good matchup vs szayelaporro, i think theres no way he dies to some poison. Zommari gives him trouble too, but its a high dif win for orochimaru i think. if he ever gets his body parts controlled, or fatally wounded by zommari then hes just using shed snake skin. aaroniero is probably a mid - high dif win in orochimaru favor.

Everyone else is a horrible match up for orochimaru except possibly harribel in base form. Him vs harribel is not as bad of a match up but i dont think he wins.

Harribel in base has power comparable to R1 Ulquiorra, you're really screwing up how drastically different these guys are in power. One doesn't have an issue in terms of power with released Aaronierro and can somehow survive against base Nnoitra.

Kakuzu - He has the tools to deal with nnoitora and yammy while theyre in base form, 1-4 for sure are problems for kakuzu though.

I think his kinjutsu helps him deal with grimmjow and szayelaporro as well while theyre in base. Vs Zommari i think hes a pretty good match up too, because he can detach his limbs at will.

Hang on for a second, do you think Zommari would have issues killing a gillian if it has a counter for amour? No, Kakuzu is complete fodder so screw abilities, he's a power type which even makes matters worse and his heart creatures don't compare to the lowest class of menos. If base Grimmjow burns someone with his cero, base Ulquiorra completely vaporizes them, they don't have identical power they are drastically apart in power.

Zetsu - spectating the entire time so he is useless as well.

Itachi - He is by far my favorite naruto character but honestly he is getting bodied i think lol.

His genjutsu doesnt work on Aaroniero because they are actually 2, not 1. He does have the tools to deal with him though. Fireball jutsu is doing work for him, and possibly his shuriken jutsu if hes able to get them to aaroniero heads, which i think is within his power.

Fire ball jutsu vs gillian cero? I don't thing y'all comprehend these levels of power. Aaronierro is 33,560× an evolution of hollows above that level and fireball jutsu still doesn't compare in the slightest.

I actually think he loses to szayelaporro in base form. He has nothing to damage szayelaporro. Even if he gets him in the tsukiyomi, i dont think its enough to down szayelaporro like it did to kakashi. (Remember genjutsu only affects the mind, no physical damage is done AT ALL to anyone under the influence by the genjutsu itself).

I know i said base form and added a mangekyo sharingan ability, but just add that to this. Szayelaporro high dif tanked uryu's attack, and no dif tanked renji attacks in base form.

Amaterasu, CAN be dodged, a feat i think should be simple enough for the bleach verse. Itachi wins like this if szayelaporro is not released. If he is though, its possible for him to be reborn if he came into contact with itachi by using gabriel.

Susanoo is pretty much the only way itachi is damaging most espada members, szayelaporro in his released state also has an incredibly defensive state in which he wraps his "wings" around him to form a ball. Susanoo may or may not be powerful enough to break through, but lets just say that it can since im not really low balling anyone. Itachi wins this high dif ill say.

Susanoo still looks like crap tier seated officer level, possibly below because it's undoubtedly below fodders like Jidanbo (keep referring to him because he was Kubo's example of reiatsu not being equal to physical force) so no, I'm not lowballing either but susanoo is not operating near the level of the espadas

Its pretty technical - Itachi vs Zommari - Depending on the technicalities they both can hard counter one another. If Itachi makes eye contact with zommari then he is caught by a genjutsu. However, zommari is so fast that he can literally make clones of himself just from speed alone. Itachi can only use genjutsu on one person at a time as far as we know, and his speed clones were able to take damage, meaning theyre basically the equivalent of a clone in naruto.

Zommari also has his own eye techniques. If he is in released state, he can take control of any limb of yours he looks at. And if he decides to look at your head, then your entire body is under his control. With susanoo though zommari's ability shouldnt be much of a problem as long as its out, itachi would take this win mid - high dif i think.

Though Itachi doesn't possess the capability of forcing Zommari into ressureccion, that amour ability takes control of what he looks at. It was blocked by danku, a kido barrier that stops any hado below 89.

6,4, and 2 would obliterate itachi before he could even blink. He has nothing to deal a finishing blow to 5. I like to think itachi could deal with kisame, so i think its a similar matter vs harribel. If stark is released, genjutsu wont work on him because of lilynette, and i just dont think itachis speed compares to stark. Even with susanoo out vs stark, his wolves could get to itachis body, and even before then, stark could just sonido around itachis yata mirror. I dont think that yata mirror is being broken through though, but any one is going around the yata mirror.

Did you just compare Harribel to Kisame? Plus you actually called her weaker than Grimmjow when she should be stomping released Nnoitra in just her base form. I'm not exaggerating, wanking or making up power levels but the difference in power are beyond imagination. The difference between the weakest akatsuki and the strongest is probably the same or even smaller than the difference in 1 espada rank.

Deidara - His main advantage would be that he can fight airborne, but so can the entire bleach verse. I think he no difs aaroniero. Zommari is a problem for him, he loses that. Without killing himself he cant deal with szayelaporro, yammy, or nnoitora. Szayelaporro can always revive through gabriel if he does get hit with c4 or above. C4 does have to potential to take out alot of them i think, but he would also be taking out pretty much his entire team except itachi and pain probably, and if they verbally warned other akatsuki members, i dont see why the smarter espada, would get caught as well. Noitora and yammy for sure would get hit because theyre easily taunted, and maybe grimmjow too. But even if it does go off, ulquiorra is regenerating from the explosions at least. and whoever is alive from akatsuki side will have to deal with him. And if he decides to detonate himself, most if not all espada are escaping the blast radius. nnoitora and yammy are tanking it for the luls.

C0 can't injure them though ?. You forgetting that the lowest class of menos can reduce one to nothingness with their cero? Still not making Yumichika have burn marks

Pain - Pain is actually pretty useless too, even though people probably think he has the best chances. Unlike Obito, who used the 6 paths of pain jutsu on real shinobi (the jinchuriki), nagato used the jutsu on actual fodder. None of these pains are even considered flies to the espada, they get crushed no difficulty at all.

This surprised me but you're not wrong

But lets say they get some abilities off just because. If the animal path gets summons off, none of those summons are even scratching a member of the espada. They could stand there and let them bite and scratch and it just tickles them.

Again very surprising but I'm with you

The asura path would be useful if they were going against normal humans. This path could probably kill aaroniero though. Aside from him its getting off screened and cant damage anyone.

Human path is actually worthless in battle, especially in a battle where the opponents are superior in speed, strength and durability.

Preta path could be pretty useful. Lets say a cero is the equivalent of a chakra based move, he can block all of them. However physically, just like the others, he is trash compared to the espada.

Naraka path is also pretty valuable in battle, though like the preta path only through a supportive role. if he gets his hands on a downed ally they can easily be healed to perfect condition again, though in this battle some of his allies might not be in 1 piece, so thats a technicality, whether he can heal them or not. And this pain is NOT choking up a member of the espada like he does to fodder characters in naruto.

Deva path is honestly not even the most useful path in this battle imo. Pain being one of the strongest members of the akatsuki, comparing him to the stronger members of the espada is still physially weak. His best move, chibaku tensei, doesnt have kill threat on espada members, but can maybe trap weaker ones. The most annoying part about chibaku tensei is that it has its own gravitational pull, but that is nullified by the bleach verse because they can essentially fly. You can negate gravity if youre able to stay air borne, such as how birds do not instantly fall to the earth when they decide to soar into the sky. Also, deva path has to be closer to nagatos real, immobile body to be able to use chibaku tensei to greater effects. While i dont know if nagato can maintain his 6 paths of pain if he has been injured, i do know that if he is killed there is no way that they stay alive in spite of his death. Nagato himself would be the easiest target because he cant actually move anymore.

That being said, I dont think dealing with aaroniero would be a problem for him. Zommari in released state could actually hard counter him, because he can control several limbs from different bodies or even several bodies if he wanted to, and prevent them from even being able to use their abilities in the process. While hes not released though, pain would only have to try to get his hands on him, thats the first problem because zommari could easily outspeed him. if he does manage that though, i can see a world where he kills zommari i guess.

Szayelaporro is a pretty big problem for pain in his released state. base form should also be a problem because he has nothing to injure szayelaporro with, though i think its possible for pain to "catch" szayelaporro. 6,5,4,3,2, and 1 are all too powerful for pain to deal with, he has no abilities that can kill any of these espada and some of them, even if they get caught by chibaku tensei, can break out of it.

I don't like the way you put down Aaronierro. Interms of skill, technique proficiency and battle tactics, he's the most well rounded behind Starrk and he's the only one with formal and official education in all four forms of shinigami combat. He can't use shinigami techniques because he's a hollow but his skill is really top notch. But you know how it is with power in Bleach, reiatsu is everything unless it's equal, then other aspects of battle matter. Btw imagine a gillian attacking these guys then imagine about ten of them combining their power to attack these guys then imagine 33,650 more groups of ten combining their power to attack them and that being is extremely fast and skillful. Yh, redundant but it's for the best

Espada

Yammy is probably one of the easiest for the akatsuki to deal with, because hes stupid. If he wasnt an espada with exceptional durability he would for sure be taken down, but because of this theres only a few ways i see him being taken out, or at the very least stalled. Kakuzu might not be able to kill yammy, but he can stall him out. Even if yammy starts throwing out bala, (which most characters in naruto are not dodging, kakuzu included), its not gonna kill kakuzu. Kakuzu is pretty tough in his own right and i think aside from top tier espada, hes just not dying that easily. Kisame can deal with yammy as well with samehada,and his transformation. Itachi and deidara would be able to deal with yammy as well i believe. Deidara would be hard for yammy to deal with because hes an agile ranged fighter, and he could possibly kill yammy with c4 lol, possibly. And itachi, as much as it pains me to say, probably KOs himself just trying to manage yammy. he can use amaterasu, which yammy probably wouldnt dodge because hes an idiot, but if its on a limb or something, yammy just cuts his limb off. Susanoo should be able to deal with yammy as well, atleast until he goes ressureccion. Then, kakuzu nor kisame are dealing with him, kakuzu would actually get one shot but kisame is probably agile enough to slowly try and cut him down. And if people argue that itachi susanoo loses to madara susanoo if not only because of the size difference, then my boy itachi is for sure getting bodied at this point.

He's an idiot and a crap fighter with the most power of all the espada. He doesn't have good reiatsu control so his power will be fluctuating. With anger it grows more stable but despite it's massive fluctuations, it likely won't fall to the point where these people can kill him and that's in base. And a bala fired with his actual potency blows holes through anyone. It's iffy with him but he'll kill them if his power doesn't drop too low and I won't put it past his incompetence to actually get put down because again, he just can't control his power.

Aaroniero - He died to rukia, hes actually trash. he might give a few akatsuki members a hard time but for the most part hes gettin taken out.

Point for Rukia, it doesn't automatically make adujchas wall level. He has enough reiatsu to percive all their attacks and react to it, skilled enough to overpower them in CQC even if he DRASTICALLY lowers his power (in base).

Zommari - the fights he does lose, if any, are all high diff for the akautsuki. his ability is one of those hax abilities that you cant really do much about, where even if he wasnt faster, stronger, and more durable, he would still be a hard opponent for them. We saw byakuya "counter" his ability a couple of ways. one way was to cut the tendons or nerves connecting your limb he has taken contol of to your brain. God forbid he doesnt decide to take control of your entire body at once, like he did with rukia. His ability shouldnt work on sasori, or itachi if he has susanoo up and shielding him. Kakuzu is immune as well because he can dismember his body, maybe not his head, but every other part he can. Anyone else, if they decide to cut their tendons like byakuya was doing, then they arent moving anymore that fight.

he can take control of inanimate objects too. The Susanoo doesn't blot out light, it can't block it. The dude was surprised a clear wall blocked his attack and still continued attacking because he didn't understand why it could stop it. Kakuzu is actually the worst person to get hit by it since his body can act independently, he could just control the masked creatures after they are dismembered

Szayelaporro - the best matchups for him are probably sasori, orochimaru, and hidan. Hidans ability is kind of similar to his in that they can use 3rd partyish methods to damage their enemies bodies directly, without directly touching them. Assuming hidan can cut him, this would be a good match up. Sasori cant have his limbs broken because his body is a puppet anyway, and his heart would have to be directly poisoned for any poison to have an effect on him. would also be a good match especially if sasori is using kazekage puppet, any other puppet is probably fodder. Any akatsuki member other than these 3 are having a much harder time dealing with him. Szayelaporro has a plethora of abilities that are troublesome for anyone. Aside from basic base espada feats, he can poison you from mid-far range by dropping ooze rain falling from the sky, and if any of them touch you he can create duplicates of you that use your same abilities against you. he has a shield form while in his ressureccion, so its even stronger than his normal hierro, its safe to say most normal attacks will not get through it. If he touches you with one of his wings, he then gets a little doll replica of your body, and inside of it are all of your organs, and he can crush them at will and it will have the same effect on your real body. And probably his most op ability, gabriel, if he takes severe damage and even "dies" so long as he has physical contact with you, he can be reborn by impregnating you basically, and come back as if nothing has happened.

Nnoitora - Self claimed to have the hardest hierro of all espada, and we have reason to believe him. Most if not all akatsuki members will never be able to harm his body through direct means. However he can probably be easily dealt with, allbeit not by killing him. he could be stalled by people like kakuzu or kisame, kisame could actually have the power to injure nnoitora, and kakuzu is just extremely versatile with his body and his abilties that make him hard to deal with for any non- top tier espada.

How exactly does Kisame do anything to this dude. Kakuzu? Really? Versatile how? He can release normal shinigami kido level ninjutsu and deal with who? IIRC, didn't Choji mess up his edo version with one hit?

Grimmjow is where it actually starts looking scary for the akatsuki. There are little to no answers for his speed and strength on the akatsukis team, he doesnt even need his resurreccion to offscreen over half of them i would say. Pretty much the only things that could hold him back are itachis susanoo, kisame and kakuzu could tank a beating from him in base i think, but they get one shot by a cero if he decides to use one. sasori doesnt have a real body so he just gets broken, like literally easier than any other akatsuki member. Orochimaru could prove to be troublesome for grimmjow, but more of an annoyance. his rashoman can tank some base grimmjow cero attacks i think, and hes a very sly opponent but not one that could deal with grimmjow. Hes not faster nor stronger, and while he may not die to grimmjow, hes definitely getting taken out of the fight.

Um, I'm certain you're unaware but a cero generally has less damaging capability than one's actual strikes. It's like raw reiatsu vs a solid fist with the same reiatsu. Cero is a hollow technique which transforms the users reiatsu into a beam of energy which makes it a little more intense than just a stream of reiatsu. Of coarse like any other technique the intensity can vary base on proficiency so the damaging capability of the technique in accordance to the practitioner's reiatsu is different for each fighter but generally, a cero has less power than a solid fist. I'm not making jokes about how powerful these characters are because if a cero can kill someone, a bare fisted strike is more potent.

Ulquiorra is possibly the most frightening one of the espada if this battle is "in character". He is the coldest of the espada and shows no remorse to anyone aside from the main character ichigo, which he still killed. Twice, i might add. He fought on par with grimmjow in base form and the only way grimmjow could deal with him is by sending him away to another dimension or something for a little while. No akatsuki member will be able to deal with ulquiorra especially since hes essentially the only one blood lusted, because thats actually just his character trait.

Fought on par? I think you're mistaken, remember what I said about ceros and upon closer inspection, Grimmjows cero is more intense than Ulquiorra's (but much weaker because of spiritual pressure). Grimmjow shot his cero into Ulquiorra's and still nearly lost his right arm. You saw how Ulquiorra was messing up Ichigo who has no hierro and look at the tiny scratches he got from Ulquiorra's cero. You can't even call what Ichigo did 'fighting on par' so how exactly is Grimmjow at his level?

Harribel is very strong as the number 3 espada, but i think in base form atleast people should be able to "deal" with her, since all she mainly does is use her sword anyway. None of them are stopping her though. Shes a direct counter to kisame, who would be one of the akatsuki with the best chance of beating her if she didnt counter him. Shes superior in speed and strength and if she cuts you and youre not kakuzu, sasori, hidan, kisame, or itachi with susanoo, then youre dying from one hit.

"Since all she mainly does is use her sword anyway" So does Aizen, so does Hascwalth, so does Nnoitra but they still stomp fodders like nothing. You're looking at Bleach like you look at Naruto. Fights in Naruto are determined by skill and intelligence for the most part but those things are useless with the stupid differences in power in Bleach. She is far more powerful than released Grimmjow any day of the weak and her cero in base would actually more than erase him (Ulquiorra was holding back ?).

Baraggan - his sonido is easily one of the fastest in the espada, he caught soi fon with his bare hands, and shes the captain of the stealth force, of the captains definitely one of if not the fastest, not to mention her flash step. In base form no akatsuki member is out speeding him in anyway, not running nor in combat by punching or kicking. the best match ups vs him would probably be kisame, kakuzu, and orochimaru again. and itachi with susanoo. I think kisame can at the very least block attacks with his samehada, and probably even cut some espada members too, thats literally the only reason why kisame has the best chances, on top of that he is the most durable of them besides kakuzu and itachi with susanoo up. Kakuzus body of strings woudnt die by baraggans axe, he might lose a heart though if its in the wrong spot. but it would only be a matter of time before kakuzu loses all his hearts, he cant actively replace them while theyre in the middle of this battle unless someone lets him do it. And i honestly believe that orochimaru just has alot of tricks up his sleeve that allows him to atleast battle with people superior to him, but theres no way hes stopping or killing baraggan either. he just wont die if hes fatally wounded because he can spit out a new body lol. And people seem to forget, or maybe people just dont know but zanpaktou in bleach are condensed into a smaller size so its easier for someone to wield, other wise everyone would be walking around with swords as big as or maybe even bigger than a susanoo sword. so yes, even with itachi susanoo totsuka blade, while he maybe be on a better playing field because now he has a weapon that can potentially damage an espada, all of them can just as easily block it. though i think the only person who would try to block a hit from susanoo with their bare hands would be yammy. And needless to say, but in ressureccion, none of them are stopping barragan.

*much bigger than Perfect Susanoo sword

No Caption Provided

This fodder isn't adjucha level, remember the number of Adjuchas I told you the weakest espada devoured. Plus that's just size, potency is a new story. At this point I believe you think all espadas are baisically equal. Base Baraggan would send Ressureccion Harribel flying, base Harribel sends ressureccion Nnoitra flying, base Nnoitra sends ressureccion Zommari flying. Anyone one rank below the other, cannot cross blades with them. It's like seeing Kakashi use a kunai and go into close quarters with susanoo Madara. That's kinda how different the espadas are in power.

Stark in character is the least scary of the bunch. any akatsuki member could probably hold him off as he would just be fighting with them at their level anyway. I will say that in character he was shown to have some camaraderie because when his peers were dying, he was actively thinking about them during their battle. he was unable to do anything to avenge them though because his opponents wouldnt let him go. needless to say as the number 1 espada he is also a very big problem for the akatsuki. no doubt him and probably 2nd release ulquiorra have the most fire power, he can launch ceros faster than you can blink. And if youre not itachi with susanoo yata mirror defense, youre dying to that barrage. its pretty much a direct counter to why kakuzu is so hard to deal with. kisame isnt durable enough to take as many ceros as stark can dish out. and natuarally, if any of the other akautsuki members get hit, theyre getting disintegrated.

Yammy and Starrk has the most power respectively, Ulquiorra is somewhere around Harribel's level of power. Why exactly was Starrk so lonely again? He can't lower himself enough to ensure any akatsuki lasts a second against him.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada stomps

@gilateen: You refer to Tsukuyomi right? While it's powerfull I doubt it would have the same effect on hollows like Espada like it did on Kakashi. Kakashi psyche should be pretty low too considering what he went through as a kid.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: It’ll work. KS Worked on them and Tsukuyomi>>>>>>>KS

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: That's a pretty lame comparison, thats like comparing how poisonous two alcohol are while one is ingested and the other is used externally. They are different techniques with different actvation, and different method of attack. One controls chakra in brain the other controls all senses and sensing capabilities. One literally can control you and the other just controls what is percieved.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: I'm not disagreeing on it not working but on one shotting as you claimed unless KS KO'ed them before and I just don't remember.

Allellujah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allellujah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance:

i just wanna say before i reply to some stuff you had problems with, i think the espada curb stomp. I was mainly putting akatsuki members roughly on the same level as the espada, and then i thought of ways some fights could go down if that were true, basically just thinking like a naruto fan lol. i do like bleach more but i wasnt tryna piss anyone off by low balling naruto characters and not taking their abilities into account AT ALL, plus its kinda fun thinking about it, so without further ado.

Low tiers like who exacly? The weakest one their in base is at a level where he can stop swords swung with tens of thousands of times beyond Jidanbo's capabilities with his arm without a scratch.

pretty much 5, 6 even tho i dont think hes low tier obviousy, 8 and 9. his best chances are getting some of their blood, nnoitora will actually let people hit him so thats free, i think grimmjow personality could be a problem too to let someone catch him off guard, and the same for 8 and 9 pretty much. hidan just needs to taste their blood, he doesnt need to personally cut them. i was just saying that its most probable, if at all, for him to get some of their blood and be able to use his ability, if im high balling akatsuki for the most part.

I smell fanboy, but fr tho you're underestimating the espada here

i do like kisame but i was naming all the ones hed have the most trouble with lol, i think you misunderstood

Grimmjow in ressureccion is still quite weaker than base Ulquiorra. The pure physicals you're confused by the damage he can do in ressureccion is low seated officer level because you can't see reiatsu potency. You just say the ones ranked above him must be above his level of output even though only Baraggan has shown anything remotely close to that level of damage, so you can agree that their destruction is not equal to their potency, but what exactly suggests that it's different for Grimmjow?

another misunderstanding, i simply put grimmjow in ressureccion because i also put kisame at his next best state, to be "fair" and i was also saying that kisame still has trouble with him, i wasnt low balling grimmjow, more like high balling kisame

C0 can't injure them though ?. You forgetting that the lowest class of menos can reduce one to nothingness with their cero? Still not making Yumichika have burn marks

i agree lol, i said nnoitora and yammy tank because theyre the most disrespectful in character. they will let themselves get hit. i was simply saying that all other espada are going to be respectful and not let it hit them. which i still think to be true. i wasnt saying that ONLY nnoitora and yammy could tank.

I don't like the way you put down Aaronierro. Interms of skill, technique proficiency and battle tactics, he's the most well rounded behind Starrk and he's the only one with formal and official education in all four forms of shinigami combat. He can't use shinigami techniques because he's a hollow but his skill is really top notch. But you know how it is with power in Bleach, reiatsu is everything unless it's equal, then other aspects of battle matter. Btw imagine a gillian attacking these guys then imagine about ten of them combining their power to attack these guys then imagine 33,650 more groups of ten combining their power to attack them and that being is extremely fast and skillful. Yh, redundant but it's for the best

i hear you lol, honestly i dont like rukia NGL. and lost respect for aaroniero because he got taken out by her like some fodder, and i know you didnt know before this post but ima say it again, i was giving naruto characters a buff in my mind. im well aware of how powerful these characters can be, and its fun to think of this battle on a more even playing field, even with me doing this i still came to the conclusion that akatsuki lose tho, so i dont think i high balled them uncontrollably.

he can take control of inanimate objects too. The Susanoo doesn't blot out light, it can't block it. The dude was surprised a clear wall blocked his attack and still continued attacking because he didn't understand why it could stop it. Kakuzu is actually the worst person to get hit by it since his body can act independently, he could just control the masked creatures after they are dismembered

yeah thats what i was referring to lmfao. byakuya used a kido wall to block it, and my rational is if im making some kido = chakra more or less, susanoo should work the same way roughly, if i didnt do that then id pretty much be called a beach wanker, but if theyre the same i think something like that is possible for susanoo. And yeah i thought about that, but i think kakuzu hands need to be attached to his body through the strings to still move right? he can actually make it so his body parts are not connected, the same way he was connect someone elses body parts that were no longer connected, like hidans head i think got chopped off lol. i didnt say it but i wasnt thinking of kakuzu using his masked creatures, only him in his kinjutsu form with all the strings out and shit. i scaled him only with that form in mind

How exactly does Kisame do anything to this dude. Kakuzu? Really? Versatile how? He can release normal shinigami kido level ninjutsu and deal with who? IIRC, didn't Choji mess up his edo version with one hit?

relax lol. kakuzu versatile mainly in how his body is made up of the strings, he doesnt fight like a normal person could fight

Um, I'm certain you're unaware but a cero generally has less damaging capability than one's actual strikes. It's like raw reiatsu vs a solid fist with the same reiatsu. Cero is a hollow technique which transforms the users reiatsu into a beam of energy which makes it a little more intense than just a stream of reiatsu. Of coarse like any other technique the intensity can vary base on proficiency so the damaging capability of the technique in accordance to the practitioner's reiatsu is different for each fighter but generally, a cero has less power than a solid fist. I'm not making jokes about how powerful these characters are because if a cero can kill someone, a bare fisted strike is more potent.

im well aware. and i agree with you i really do, however, in grimmjows case, he likes to fight hand to hand. take him beating ichigo to a pulp for example. hes only gonna use a cero when hes irritated or getting slightly more serious anyway, so by default it would probably be more powerful than his basic attacks have been up until that point, that was my rational.

Fought on par? I think you're mistaken, remember what I said about ceros and upon closer inspection, Grimmjows cero is more intense than Ulquiorra's (but much weaker because of spiritual pressure). Grimmjow shot his cero into Ulquiorra's and still nearly lost his right arm. You saw how Ulquiorra was messing up Ichigo who has no hierro and look at the tiny scratches he got from Ulquiorra's cero. You can't even call what Ichigo did 'fighting on par' so how exactly is Grimmjow at his level?

i guess i coulda made myself more clear but hey im here now lol. i know ulquiorra is leagues above grimmjow, hes my favorite espada, but i had just gassed up grimmjow, and was basically making it seem like ulquiorra is.. better. something i realized from making posts on this site is that alot of people shit on bleach, and wank naruto, but dont really understand things that happen in bleach at all. they dont even wanna read it. so aside from like szayelaporro who people probably actually dont know what he can do, i left information to like a bare minimum cause the post was gonna be pretty long already, and if a narutard responds hes probably not gonna read it all anyway so i just made it simple.

Yammy and Starrk has the most power respectively, Ulquiorra is somewhere around Harribel's level of power. Why exactly was Starrk so lonely again? He can't lower himself enough to ensure any akatsuki lasts a second against him.

yeah. the OP said that they have immunity to spiritual pressure though. i dont really like using that card for bleach characters anyway cause no one wants to hear all that, only when people are just bein disrespectful, but i dont think i was really

i dont disagree, but we actually saw stark spamming cero, and ulquiorra wasnt afraid to use his lanza multiple times, thats basically why i said that. the only espada i really disrespected here is aaroniero lol, anywhere else it looks like i did, that wasnt my intention.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Raziel2014

Grimmjow alone can solo everyone minus Juubi Obito, physicals alone would one shot everyone in akatsuki in 1 hit.

as for Obito Kamui a Direct Gran Rey Cero would solver the issue on space/kamui.

as for pain he is not a problem at all, a single punch from grimmjow would kill all of them no issue even before he tries to use CT and even if he does use CT ordinary rocks aint gonna hold grimmjow when getting launched through dozens of buildings barely tickled him there also the fact that he could fly, if pain had the stats to match grimmjow he could survive but he does not he is no different from an ant trying to beat a elephant in power the only solution is running away.

the only problem here is Deidara with his Cellular bomb

Itachi while most people would think he might be a problem he is not, his susanoo was destroyed via a Large Town level Kirin meaning even a casual punch from grimmjow would completely obliterate his susanoo.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allellujah: I don't care about someone's choice in a thread, I just like to clear up some things I think they've got incorrect because that is very common for Bleach. I mean even the studio screwed up, they screwed up alot. At this point the anime is so wrong that I don't even consider it canon, plus the filler arcs are complete jokes. I sometimes wonder if the creator of Bleach gets as triggered as me when I see some messed up depiction of a concept or lore in the anime. I get that they have to improvise for time and try to make it more enjoyable but the second I see something that really doesn't look right, I check the manga then get triggered when that feat/words that didn't look right in the anime isn't in the manga.

I could tell you were being generous with the characters but I'm so hung up on details that I had to point out that being generous doesn't close the gap in power. (You'll always get a taste of the 'reiatsu potency' term in all my posts, annoying but it's kind of everything). I prefer a thread where anyone can win and there is really a close battle but it's never the case with Bleach vs Naruto threads because people always misunderstand power. I'd create threads where I think the power is close and the fight could really go both ways but people would say I'm baiting or making a spite thread in the Naruto character's favor.

In short I'm just too thorough and precise to be as lenient as you. Party pooper kind of guy but I won't say something I believe is wrong or try make the characters I'm debating against look weak or 'wank' a character.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure this has been done many times, but Espada should probably win, but the Akatsuki wouldn't make it easy.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

genjutsu wins. GG

jonnyjhb8127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow alone can solo everyone minus Juubi Obito, physicals alone would one shot everyone in akatsuki in 1 hit.

as for Obito Kamui a Direct Gran Rey Cero would solver the issue on space/kamui.

as for pain he is not a problem at all, a single punch from grimmjow would kill all of them no issue even before he tries to use CT and even if he does use CT ordinary rocks aint gonna hold grimmjow when getting launched through dozens of buildings barely tickled him there also the fact that he could fly, if pain had the stats to match grimmjow he could survive but he does not he is no different from an ant trying to beat a elephant in power the only solution is running away.

the only problem here is Deidara with his Cellular bomb

Itachi while most people would think he might be a problem he is not, his susanoo was destroyed via a Large Town level Kirin meaning even a casual punch from grimmjow would completely obliterate his susanoo.

Everything here is so beyond wrong to the point where it's not even worth debunking honestly.

jonnyjhb8127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonnyjhb8127: You should have Juubito here but then he'd solo the Espada.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:

@jonnyjhb8127: Is this Tobi, Obito, Juubito?

I answered this in the description

No you didn't. You said this. You didn't stat what version.

• Akatsuki has everyone in the pic below
diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonnyjhb8127: Way too many hax abilities for this to be true. Barragain alone would be a massive issue for the entire akatsuki to deal with...