Gambit (no sun)
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By brharri
@rbysjti:  I HATE YOU YOU DIDNT PUT JEAN IN THIS ! !!!!! 

but... the x-men win
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rbysjti
@brharri said:
" @rbysjti:  I HATE YOU YOU DIDNT PUT JEAN IN THIS ! !!!!!   but... the x-men win "
Jean is there.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Pien and Co. win here.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rbysjti
@ComicStooge said:

" Pien and Co. win here. "

You have to consider that Magneto, Storm, Mimic, Polaris, Cyclops, Jean and Iceman are there.  and can protect their teammates (shield)

They sure would have a hard time beating Rogue and Colossus

Banshee, Havok and Sunfir has long range attacks

A lot of them can fly

Psylocke, Emma , Jean and Rachel Summers have mind powers.

Anyway, i also made Akatsuki versus The Avengers. If you think the akatsuki will still win there, which marvel team would have a bigger chance in dealing with the akatsuki?
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brharri
@rbysjti:  the x-men will destory them lots have forcefields and have flight
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rbysjti
@brharri said:
" @rbysjti:  the x-men will destory them lots have forcefields and have flight "
That's what i'm trying to point out. I think The x-men team that i made are a well balanced team. A lot can generate shields, can fly and have long range attacks
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brharri
@rbysjti:   

hard Hitters: Jean,Storm,Rogue,Polarris,Magneto,iceman,emma,colossus 

weak: nightcrawler,kitty,arcangel,x-23
MisterShin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MisterShin
@rbysjti said:
" @brharri said:
" @rbysjti:  the x-men will destory them lots have forcefields and have flight "
That's what i'm trying to point out. I think The x-men team that i made are a well balanced team. A lot can generate shields, can fly and have long range attacks "
There are people in Akatsuki that can bypass sheilds (with soul attack for example) and people that can absorb energy (absorb forcefield energy)
They also have the intangable Madara.
They will have trouble with mind attacks, but they can handle long range, dunno about flying though
Also Akatsuki in the first post is Missing Akatsuki members Sasuke Uchiha, Jugo, Suigetsu and Kabuto.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By kagetaicho

Pain rips out their souls or Magneto rips out the iron in their blood (okay maybe not but something like that) Definitely could go either way. Akatsuki= greater efficiency per member, X-men = greater numbers and a super character or two (magneto and iceman)

Akatsuki ftw, X-men ftw.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rbysjti
@kagetaicho said:
" Pain rips out their souls or Magneto rips out the iron in their blood (okay maybe not but something like that) Definitely could go either way. Akatsuki= greater efficiency per member, X-men = greater numbers and a super character or two (magneto and iceman) Akatsuki ftw, X-men ftw. "
so who would take the majority? Does x-men have a better chance than the avengers which i aslo created a thread for them against the akatsuki?
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rbysjti
@MisterShin said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @brharri said:
That's what i'm trying to point out. I think The x-men team that i made are a well balanced team. A lot can generate shields, can fly and have long range attacks "
There are people in Akatsuki that can bypass sheilds (with soul attack for example) and people that can absorb energy (absorb forcefield energy) They also have the intangable Madara. They will have trouble with mind attacks, but they can handle long range, dunno about flying though Also Akatsuki in the first post is Missing Akatsuki members Sasuke Uchiha, Jugo, Suigetsu and Kabuto. "
I didn't include them or else i have to add more x-men. So no more Sasuke and the rest of the hebi
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida

Mind-rape or Magneto-rape for the win.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti: Depends who was on the Avengers line up.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

Cyclops can hit with the force of a nuclear bomb, Magneto can destroy planets, emma and rachel can mind rape everyone there on Akatsuki.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@daak1212 said:
" Cyclops can hit with the force of a nuclear bomb, Magneto can destroy planets, emma and rachel can mind rape everyone there on Akatsuki. "
Magneto's never destroyed a planet.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rbysjti
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti: Ehhhh, with that line up they should take it, but I don't know much about the ninjas.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rbysjti
@Ferro Vida said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

They also have summoning jutsus. I can show you one of the Pein who summons a lot of jutsus. Actually 8 giant creatures;

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@rbysjti said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

They also have summoning jutsus. I can show you one of the Pein who summons a lot of jutsus. Actually 8 giant creatures;

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I know what Pein can do. They all have metal rods sticking out of their faces and heads, transmitting Chakra. The second Magneto so much as looks at them, those transmitters are going to be forcibly ripped from their bodies. This is once instance where Pein is quite frankly useless. 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rbysjti
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I know what Pein can do. They all have metal rods sticking out of their faces and heads, transmitting Chakra. The second Magneto so much as looks at them, those transmitters are going to be forcibly ripped from their bodies. This is once instance where Pein is quite frankly useless.  "
Good point!",)

But how do they deal with the other akatsuki members?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@rbysjti: In my mind, the biggest threats are the Sharingan users. However, I believe that mentally, Emma is more skilled then both of them. She may be able to protect her comrades from the effects of the Sharingan. I think Bobby is going to be a difficult obstacle for Kisame, and Konan won't last long against a group like Sunfire, Havok, Bishop, Cyke and Gambit.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rbysjti
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @rbysjti: In my mind, the biggest threats are the Sharingan users. However, I believe that mentally, Emma is more skilled then both of them. She may be able to protect her comrades from the effects of the Sharingan. I think Bobby is going to be a difficult obstacle for Kisame, and Konan won't last long against a group like Sunfire, Havok, Bishop, Cyke and Gambit. "
Ok, so i guess, you mean X-Men will win. How about the other thread i made for akatsuki vs avengers? I'm asking because most of the avengers don't have long range attacks and they don't have a telepath
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@rbysjti: Hulk is going to be a difficult nut to crack for the team. And Tony along with his advanced tech are going to be rather difficult for them to overcome as well. The Aka have a chance though.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rbysjti
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @rbysjti: Hulk is going to be a difficult nut to crack for the team. And Tony along with his advanced tech are going to be rather difficult for them to overcome as well. The Aka have a chance though. "
ok. thanks for the response.",)
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fire Star

X-Men ?

DIZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DIZ

Spite thread against Akatsuki

You added Magneto, who has never been and X man

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rbysjti
@DIZ said:
" Spite thread against Akatsuki  You added Magneto, who has never been and X man "
I think Magneto became a member at some points.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@DIZ: Yes he has. There was a period of time where he took over as head of the Xavier institute and taught the New Mutants.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rbysjti
@Ferro Vida said:
" @DIZ: Yes he has. There was a period of time where he took over as head of the Xavier institute and taught the New Mutants. "
I think, the good thing about the x-men why they would eventually win here is because of Magneto , Storm and Polaris who can affect a lot of the akatsuki members, the telepaths, and the fliers with long range attacks.

If Deidara uses his suicidal technique, I believe Magneto and Polaris can stop it from scattering and even stop deidara before he does it.
kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kn210nlng_kita

itachi uchiha solo!!! he can summon suzano and seal all the x-men yeah!!! dont mess with the akatsuki!!! 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By D3athstroke

Emma Iceman or Magneto can Solo this

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xmenfallen

X-men wins

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Average Bear
X-Men for the win
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The Average Bear
@DIZ said:
" Spite thread against Akatsuki  You added Magneto, who has never been and X man "
He is basically a member of the X-Men currently.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By sexy_merc

Madara can dimension dump most of them and we still haven't seen his full potential yet. As mentioned, the Susanoo has a completely invulnerable shield (Yata Mirror, which can make any attack they dish out useless by reforming the characteristic of the shield to negate the attack) as well as the Sakenagi Longsword (doesn't have a physical form, so it would be impossible to steal) which seals anything it touches and sends them to a world of 'drunken dreams' for an eternity. They pretty much won't be able to bypass the shield and would get one-shot to a different dimension after each swipe. If he releases the Susanoo, I really have no idea how anyone here can stop him.

kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kn210nlng_kita

correct!!! akatsuki stomps!!! my brother is a fanatic of x-men specially storm and jean grey but even him agree that x-men doesnt have any chance against the akatsuki!!!

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kagetaicho
@kn210nlng_kita:
indeed. as long as pain or itachi and madara handle magneto and iceman, the rest of x-men would be defeated with only moderate difficulty. Storm and maybe jean being the only ones to put up a decent fight. And if all else failed deidara would use his suicidal c0 and obliterate every x-men there except maybe for magneto.
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Um can't magneto remove the iron rods pein has in his body(his human toys) that give the real pein control over them while he's hiding. Plus magneto can do the same to peins giant monsters he summons, this would render pein useless since he keeps his real body at such a distance from his puppets(six peins)

Now does genjutsu work here since emma, rachel and jean are around because I'm thinking they could protect their team from those attacks(not positive just speculating) so itachi loses his main attacks aside from his summoning jutsu

Kitty takes out sasori by ripping out his heart piece and gambit blows it up
sunfire burns up konan(since she uses paper attacks) Psylocke can use psyblades on her
Ice man could possibly take out kisame & zetsu(can he even actually fight lol)
Magneto takes out pein (metal rods are need for pein to use his crew)
 Wolverine & x-23 cut up hidan night crawler teleports the pieces far away from each other
Night crawler and arch angel versus kakuzu 
Storm fries deidara
If genjutsu don't work due to telepaths  nightcrawler could teleport everyone away if itachi summons his sealing jutsu(then he used all that chakra for nothing)

Madara, orochimaru, itachi are the real threats

I believe the x-men can squeak out a win overall, because they have some real heavy hitters like magneto who can diffuse many of the enemy's attacks, Plus all the psychics on this team can probably take out the weaker people, or rogue can absorb large amounts of their chakra so they have less to use in a jutsu

kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@EnSabahNurX:  the akatsuki are not that stupid!!! kitty and gambit takes out sasori? very funny!!! even the the 3rd kazekage of sona(hidden villages of sand) been turn into a human puppet by sasori!!! you dont have any idea what the akatsuki is capable of!!! do you think the akatsuki can become a easy target? most of the akatsuki members are more faster ( in movement and reflexes), cunning, experience fighter than any member of the x-men! try to read some manga or watch the animated series and see it for yourself!!! does anyone on the x-men knew the weakness of each member of the akatsuki? the x-men will be taken by surprice!!! dont mess with the akatsuki!!! akatsuki stomps!!!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@kagetaicho said:
" @kn210nlng_kita: indeed. as long as pain or itachi and madara handle magneto and iceman, the rest of x-men would be defeated with only moderate difficulty. Storm and maybe jean being the only ones to put up a decent fight. And if all else failed deidara would use his suicidal c0 and obliterate every x-men there except maybe for magneto. "
I've explained this already. Pein = face and body full of metal rods. Magneto = Pein is useless.
kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@Lance Uppercut: pain dont need to involve in the fight against magneto and iceman itachi solo here!!!
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EnSabahNurX

O_O um sakura took out sasori lmao and kitty cant be hit who cares about the 3rd kazekage? they have different abilities and logically kitty taking out sasori by phasing through him and takin out his heart is completely plausible. Um and I've seen the animated series so i already know this. Sasori was still bested by sakura and she just has strength(yea that granny was there too same diff)

Um the telepaths could get the akatsuki weaknesses  if you want to get technical
And Akatsuki don't stomp their boss pein would be taken out by magneto oh look at that Polaris can take out sasori with her magnetism you know since he has metal joints XD
Kunai, shuriken, pretty much all ninja weapons are useless due to magnetism
Wolverine cuts off deidara's arms now he's useless 
Kisame is water based jutsu, ice man wins

I mean really?!?! The x-men in this group have the powers to counteract the akatsuki's jutsu and can evade most jutsu thanks to nightcrawler, jean, magneto and kitty(teleportation, psyshield, magnetic shield, phasing) fire jutsu can be diffused by sunfire and iceman

Also can't mimic copy any of his opponents powers and skills to a degree so he can be a real contender here against the akatsuki

Not main argument just a thought: Or if possible rogue could absorbed the sharingan if she can grab itachi(jean's tk, emma's Telepathy to prevent gen jutsu) or madara(not likely)

they only have 3 power players, the others can be taken out 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FLCL1
@kn210nlng_kita said:
" @EnSabahNurX:  the akatsuki are not that stupid!!! kitty and gambit takes out sasori? very funny!!! even the the 3rd kazekage of sona(hidden villages of sand) been turn into a human puppet by sasori!!! you dont have any idea what the akatsuki is capable of!!! do you think the akatsuki can become a easy target? most of the akatsuki members are more faster ( in movement and reflexes), cunning, experience fighter than any member of the x-men! try to read some manga or watch the animated series and see it for yourself!!! does anyone on the x-men knew the weakness of each member of the akatsuki? the x-men will be taken by surprice!!! dont mess with the akatsuki!!! akatsuki stomps!!! "

be quite
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@kn210nlng_kita said:
" @Lance Uppercut: pain dont need to involve in the fight against magneto and iceman itachi solo here!!! "
@Lance Uppercut said:
" "I've explained this already. Pein = face and body full of metal rods. Magneto = Pein is useless. "
kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@EnSabahNurX: sakura took out sasori? in the first place without the help of  master "chiyu" sakura is history!! who cares about the 3rd kazekage? for your information the 3rd kazekage has a magnetic ability and sasori turn him into a human puppet!!! no one is that stupid when you saw someone turn into intangible and doing nothing specially in the case of sasori! sasori is a genius compared to kitty! Wolverine cuts off deidara's arms now he's useless? hahaha deidara fight the team of maito guy without his two arms and got away with it and even nearly blow up the whole team and thanks to kakashi's sharingan they been save!!!  Kisame is water based jutsu, ice man wins? kisame melts iceman! kisame absorb all the chakra of iceman with his samehada!  fire jutsu can be diffused by sunfire and iceman? yeah tell it to ameterasu hahaha!!!  rogue could absorbed the sharingan? pathetic!!! sharingan is a bloodline ability! you cannot use the sharingan unless you are a member of uchiha clan or by medical transplant in your body and even if you infuse it to your body there is no guarantee that it will work effeciently!!! the x-men dont know whats hit them and they totally fall to the hands of akatsuki!!! do not mess with the akatsuki!!! akatsuki stomps!!!
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SilverGalford

naruto team dies. they need time to summon those creatures,and do their special techniques, x men wins.
DIZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DIZ

Look at his bleak and saddened eyes. 

No Caption Provided
MisterShin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MisterShin

I think Hidan can take out a few people considering he is immortal, X-men wont figure this out straight away, so i think Hidan takes out at least one member of X-men team.

I wonder how telepathic / mind attacks & Genjutsu will work here. 
If we say mind attacks work on Naruto characters like a Sharingan Genjutsu then only Uchiha survive.
If we say Sharingan Genjutsu works like mind attack then strong minded x-men survive.

I think x-men wins

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@kn210nlng_kita said:
" @EnSabahNurX: sakura took out sasori? in the first place without the help of  master "chiyu" sakura is history!! who cares about the 3rd kazekage? for your information the 3rd kazekage has a magnetic ability and sasori turn him into a human puppet!!! no one is that stupid when you saw someone turn into intangible and doing nothing specially in the case of sasori! sasori is a genius compared to kitty! Wolverine cuts off deidara's arms now he's useless? hahaha deidara fight the team of maito guy without his two arms and got away with it and even nearly blow up the whole team and thanks to kakashi's sharingan they been save!!!  Kisame is water based jutsu, ice man wins? kisame melts iceman! kisame absorb all the chakra of iceman with his samehada!  fire jutsu can be diffused by sunfire and iceman? yeah tell it to ameterasu hahaha!!!  rogue could absorbed the sharingan? pathetic!!! sharingan is a bloodline ability! you cannot use the sharingan unless you are a member of uchiha clan or by medical transplant in your body and even if you infuse it to your body there is no guarantee that it will work effeciently!!! the x-men dont know whats hit them and they totally fall to the hands of akatsuki!!! do not mess with the akatsuki!!! akatsuki stomps!!! "
Gaara isn't even as powerful as Magneto, and Gaara was already weakened. He can't even hurt Kitty. The X-Men are far superior to Guy's group. He's going to get mindraped by the psychics. Easily. Iceman doesn't have chakra. I don't know WTF Kisame's going to do to melt Iceman, given that Bobby has full control over his molecular structure, and can freeze every molecule in Kisames body, but whatever you say. Mutant abilities are considered bloodline traits as well. She's absorbed the abilities of non-mutants as well, I.E. Absorbing Man, Ms. Marvel, Juggernaut, Thor etc. She copies the Sharingan and then stop the Amaterasu, and copies everyone else's abilities. You obviously don't know anything about Naruto or Comics. GTFO.