Greetings there, fellow basement dweller! This is the very first edition of Revan's Absolutely Random Tournament! You may be wondering "what the hell this? Why should I sign up" Well, other than the fact that it is made your Lord Revan, it offers the best of ALL worlds. So if you think you're skilled with street, mid, and high tiers, well this is your time to prove it! This is pure CaV debating at its best. Sign-up, if you're not a wimp. This tourney is absolutely random, from the tier, to the character, to the opponent. It's based purely on chance (and how much I like you). Basically you sign up, you get randomly matched with an opponent, then you randomly get a tier, from street to high tier. You may get a small team, to one powerhouse. And I've also created a pretty nice perk system, if I do say so myself.
So this perk system is kinda like gambling. So basically, you get 15 points to spend perks on. However, you must spend your perks BEFORE you see your character(s). Or you could spend them after you see your character, but this would half the amount of points you can use, effectively reducing them to 7 1/2. Or, you could let me select them in a completely random way, giving you an extra 10 points. Meaning if you let me select them, I shall use 25 points instead of 15.
High-tier only is bolded
- Basic Handgun (1/2)
- Golden Gun (2)
- 100 Parademons (3)
- Bulletproof (3)
- Mind Link (3)
- Battlefield selection (5)
- Basic Knowledge (5)
- 5 hours of prep on battlefield (5)
- 1 hour of prep anywhere (7)
- Lightspeed (7)
- Airdrop (Get any piece of gear, within limits dropped during the match) (9)
- Full Knowledge (10)
- 1 Day of prep anywhere (15)
I'm open to perk suggestions.
- Only mind reading round for street level battles
- No speed steal.
- No intangibility round 1.
- No attacks that can one-shot your opponents,
- 14 days no post? DQ.
- If you think your match-up is unfair, make a case, and if convinced I will change it.
- And some more rules I can't think of.