User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RAY

ok peep this

7 the 7 justice league members vs 7 of the x-men

superman vs wolverine

batman vs beast

wonder woman vs rouge

hawk girl vs storm

green lantern vs jean grey (not the pheonix)

flash vs iceman

martian manhunter vs cyclops

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pontius

Martian Manhunter drops Cyclops right away. Same with Superman and Logan, Supes tosses his ass into space. Batman and Beast, hmmm, I gotta think Beast could probably take Bats but not before Martian Manhunter and Supes lend a hand. Flash and Iceman I have no clue, I mean Iceman is no where near fast enough to contend with Flash but what can Flash do, maybe get in and knock Bobby out. Storm takes out Hakwgirl with a cyclone followed by some lightning. And now its Wonder Woman and Rogue, which is no contest in my book, Rogues best hope is to get a hold of WW, but Diana doesnt need to get close to Rogue she could use her tiara or magic lasso. Green Lantern or Jean Grey, Jean even before she became the Phoenix was one of the worlds most powerful telepath so I see her winning that one.

Now its Storm and Jean against the JLA, game over, JLA wins. *Of course this is only one of 2 thousand possible scenarios.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Phorqe

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

A dumb thread!

Seriously bro, this is mismatch city. You have Jean Grey but without pheonix power. No Colossus, or Cannonball. No Prof. X? Prof X would turn could beat 80% of the Justice League with a single thought.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pontius

Phorqe says:

"Knock Knock! Who's there? A dumb thread! Seriously bro, this is mismatch city. You have Jean Grey but without pheonix power. No Colossus, or Cannonball. No Prof. X? Prof X would turn could beat 80% of the Justice League with a single thought."

What would Cannonball or Colossus do besides get jacked up? The JLA have no Zatanna, no Red Tornado, no Black Lightning, no Black Canary. Of course there's no Xavier cause he may be the single most overpowered character in comics, I guess they figured cause he's in a wheel chair they had to overcompensate.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phorqe

Colossus is a much better rep for the X-men than Beast. Nightcrawler as well. I'm not that familiar with justice league so I don't know about, Canary or lightning, or Red Tornado other than that they have silly names.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pontius

Phorqe says:

"Colossus is a much better rep for the X-men than Beast. Nightcrawler as well. I'm not that familiar with justice league so I don't know about, Canary or lightning, or Red Tornado other than that they have silly names."

I fail to see how or what Colossus brings to the table in this battle? His only attribute is his strength which is pointless against Kal-El, at least Beast has intelligence as well as agility. Nightcrawler is useless as long as the Flash is around, so dumb names or not the X-Men are going down.

Chiyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chiyo

spud56 says:

"Phorqe says:
"Knock Knock! Who's there? A dumb thread! Seriously bro, this is mismatch city. You have Jean Grey but without pheonix power. No Colossus, or Cannonball. No Prof. X? Prof X would turn could beat 80% of the Justice League with a single thought."
What would Cannonball or Colossus do besides get jacked up? The JLA have no Zatanna, no Red Tornado, no Black Lightning, no Black Canary. Of course there's no Xavier cause he may be the single most overpowered character in comics, I guess they figured cause he's in a wheel chair they had to overcompensate."

You're saying Xavier is overpowered??? Look at Superman. There are plenty of X-Men who could pack a punch to the Justice League, Emma Frost, Pyslocke, KITTY, SAGE, JUBILEE, Wolfsbane, Meltdown, Moonstar, and that's only naming a couple of the females.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 18:40:28

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Chiyo says:

"spud56 says:
"Phorqe says:
What would Cannonball or Colossus do besides get jacked up? The JLA have no Zatanna, no Red Tornado, no Black Lightning, no Black Canary. Of course there's no Xavier cause he may be the single most overpowered character in comics, I guess they figured cause he's in a wheel chair they had to overcompensate."
You're saying Xavier is overpowered??? Look at Superman. There are plenty of X-Men who could pack a punch to the Justice League, Emma Frost, Pyslocke, KITTY, SAGE, JUBILEE, Wolfsbane, Meltdown, Moonstar, and that's only naming a couple of the females.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 18:40:28"

Thank you. But JLA wins because they define "over powered"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Chiyo says:

"spud56 says:
"Phorqe says:
Post Edited:2007-07-04 18:40:28"

Yeah I see Jubilee has a HUGE threat to the Justice League. Maybe you should go back and read all the posts before picking one statement outta 20. I never said Superman wasnt overpowered, and I never said Emma Frost or Pyslocke werent viable weapons against the league, but there not mentioned up top now are they. All I said is Xavier is overpowered to make up for his lack of physical prowess.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Forever

All the extra names being brought up dont matter. It's seven on seven and the JLA win.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

In order as posted:

Superman

Beast

Not sure. Depends how they want to write the fight but I believe Rogue has the better chance.

Storm

Actually its who can attack first here.

Iceman

Martian Manhunter

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

iceman can't hold a candle to the flash.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

What could flash do to Iceman? Run around him? Do an infinite mass punch and shatter him to pieces? Big deal. Iceman can reform from any damage he gets and could just suck the water out of flash's body killing him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nate says:

"What could flash do to Iceman? Run around him? Do an infinite mass punch and shatter him to pieces? Big deal. Iceman can reform from any damage he gets and could just suck the water out of flash's body killing him."

How would Iceman even know where Flash is, hell we might as well say Flash is invisible.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian

Rated R Superstar says:

"Nate says:
"What could flash do to Iceman? Run around him? Do an infinite mass punch and shatter him to pieces? Big deal. Iceman can reform from any damage he gets and could just suck the water out of flash's body killing him."
How would Iceman even know where Flash is, hell we might as well say Flash is invisible."
Iceman is able to see heat. He would beable to see the trail that Flash leaves behind and could sense the water in his body. Though Flash is much faster than him. So Iceman goes into a gas state and waits for flash to tire himself out. Then gets him.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nate says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
How would Iceman even know where Flash is, hell we might as well say Flash is invisible."
Iceman is able to see heat. He would beable to see the trail that Flash leaves behind and could sense the water in his body. Though Flash is much faster than him. So Iceman goes into a gas state and waits for flash to tire himself out. Then gets him. "

Are you even listening to what your saying? See's his heat trail, by the time his brain reacted to what was happening Flash would be all over him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

Rated R Superstar says:

"Nate says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
Iceman is able to see heat. He would beable to see the trail that Flash leaves behind and could sense the water in his body. Though Flash is much faster than him. So Iceman goes into a gas state and waits for flash to tire himself out. Then gets him. "
Are you even listening to what your saying? See's his heat trail, by the time his brain reacted to what was happening Flash would be all over him."
But then what? I get what you are saying. Flash is fast and against anyone else would be a serious threat but what can he actually do to Iceman? Melt him, break him apart? Big deal.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nate says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
Are you even listening to what your saying? See's his heat trail, by the time his brain reacted to what was happening Flash would be all over him."
But then what? I get what you are saying. Flash is fast and against anyone else would be a serious threat but what can he actually do to Iceman? Melt him, break him apart? Big deal. "

See thats BS, cause only one time was he able to break himself down to water and reform, and that was when Emma Frost was controlling him and his abilities. So unless she there's pumping him up Flash breaks him down and then uses his speed to melt him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Rated R Superstar says:

"Nate says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
But then what? I get what you are saying. Flash is fast and against anyone else would be a serious threat but what can he actually do to Iceman? Melt him, break him apart? Big deal. "
See thats BS, cause only one time was he able to break himself down to water and reform, and that was when Emma Frost was controlling him and his abilities. So unless she there's pumping him up Flash breaks him down and then uses his speed to melt him."
Unless I am hugly mistaken, Iceman can survive in any state of water and control it. So he melts him and now he is in a gas state. So Flash can't do anything to him as a gas. Flash wouldn't even know where he is at. Then after flash gets tired running around for hours trying to find him or lets his guard down cause he thinks its over Iceman sucks the water out of his body.
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Phorqe

Iceman is an Omega level mutant. If he was about to die, no matter how fast the Flash is, he would get frozen as part of Iceman's instinctual defenses in an instant. Iceman has had his chest shattered and still lived. Can the flash still move at light speed when his blood is frozen?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nate says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Nate says:
See thats BS, cause only one time was he able to break himself down to water and reform, and that was when Emma Frost was controlling him and his abilities. So unless she there's pumping him up Flash breaks him down and then uses his speed to melt him."
Unless I am hugly mistaken, Iceman can survive in any state of water and control it. So he melts him and now he is in a gas state. So Flash can't do anything to him as a gas. Flash wouldn't even know where he is at. Then after flash gets tired running around for hours trying to find him or lets his guard down cause he thinks its over Iceman sucks the water out of his body. "

Why would Flash run around for hours? If he melted Iceman down and Bobby turned into gas why would the Flash look around for hours, he wouldnt, he go help out sombody else.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Iceman is an Omega level mutant. If he was about to die, no matter how fast the Flash is, he would get frozen as part of Iceman's instinctual defenses in an instant. Iceman has had his chest shattered and still lived. Can the flash still move at light speed when his blood is frozen?"

He would? I think your greatly under estimating the speed of Flash. Flash moves faster then Bobby can think or react, instinct or not.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RAY

Forever says:

"All the extra names being brought up dont matter. It's seven on seven and the JLA win."

thank u, i did not say zatanna, or colossus, or pro. x, i said the 7 members of the justice league (superman, batman, wonder woman, hawk girl, flash, green lantern, and the martian mah-hunter) vs 7 of the x-men (wolverine, beast, rouge, storm, jean grey, iceman, and cyclops)

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Phorqe

Rated R Superstar says:

"Phorqe says:
"Iceman is an Omega level mutant. If he was about to die, no matter how fast the Flash is, he would get frozen as part of Iceman's instinctual defenses in an instant. Iceman has had his chest shattered and still lived. Can the flash still move at light speed when his blood is frozen?"

He would? I think your greatly under estimating the speed of Flash. Flash moves faster then Bobby can think or react, instinct or not."

Iceman has never died. You could bust him into a million pieces and he'd still be around.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
He would? I think your greatly under estimating the speed of Flash. Flash moves faster then Bobby can think or react, instinct or not."
Iceman has never died. You could bust him into a million pieces and he'd still be around."

I'm not saying Flash would kill him, I'm saying he can keep him occupied or broken down long enough to where the rest of the X-Men are defeated.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Phorqe

Rated R Superstar says:

"Phorqe says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
Iceman has never died. You could bust him into a million pieces and he'd still be around."

I'm not saying Flash would kill him, I'm saying he can keep him occupied or broken down long enough to where the rest of the X-Men are defeated."

And then Iceman would freeze all un-friendlies.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
I'm not saying Flash would kill him, I'm saying he can keep him occupied or broken down long enough to where the rest of the X-Men are defeated."
And then Iceman would freeze all un-friendlies."

Martain Manhunter would take control of his mind long before that ever happens.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RAY

superman and wolverine would be a tough battle cause superman is indestructable, and wolverine can heal fast. but i would say superman.

batman and beast, i have to say batman, could very well beat beast. i mean come on.... batman has fought some people alot tougher than beast, take clay face. he can take on the shape of anything pretty much, and he can create weapons from the clay on his body. so if batman can beat clay face, beast is no moe!

wonder woman and rouge is also an interesting battle. both have super strength, and can fly. the only other things wonder woman has is her lasso, bracelets, and that tiara thang. rouge can easily steal her powers and therefore gain even more strength, thereby defeatin wonder woman.

storm and hawk girl was interestin for me, cause when i paired them up, i realized these are 2 of my fav. female heroes, and i luv my hawk girl, but i gotta give it up to my baby storm. cause all hawk girl has is the mace. sure she can conduct the lightning attacks from storm, but storm has a plethera of other attacks, so there

green lantern and jean was no competition, green lantern can easily beat jean. game over.

now i love iceman and flash, but neither iceman, or flash is that big on "common sense". i mean i know when it gets down to it yeah they get 4real but, just my opinion, reguardless on what flash can do to iceman, all iceman has to do is freeze flash in a big enough chunk of ice. and find another way to beat him or something. because when flash is running he would probably be to busy making jokes to pay attention to icemans ice beams, and as soon as one hits flash, its over.

martian man-hunter, enough said. lol

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Phorqe

Rated R Superstar says:

"Phorqe says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
And then Iceman would freeze all un-friendlies."

Martain Manhunter would take control of his mind long before that ever happens.

"

Jean Grey can't do the same?

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RAY

ok but they r only fighting the ppl they r paired against, no switching

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#31  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

This is ridiculous, Martian Manhunter solos the X-Men. Jean's not an issue either. When she starts reading the minds of everyone on the planet at once (without any kind of help), puts gods to sleep and messes with the minds of cosmic entities, then she'll be on his level. Really though, he doesn't need to use telepathy on her. He moves fast enough (almost as fast as Superman) that he could kill her before she could erect any kind of defense (or just phase through it if he wanted to).

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RAY

once again, NO SWITCHING!!!!!!!!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It's not switching if he takes them all on by himself.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Post Deleted.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RAY

like i said, they all fight that one person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Case Closed

I would give the edge to Iceman for one reason...it seems really ambiguous how one would go about truly killing an Omega Level mutant like Iceman. He could beat him to death before he knew what happened...but he would become vapor or something. I think at some point Iceman could luck out and freeze up the flash enough to slow him to the point he could mess him up.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

RAY says:

"like i said, they all fight that one person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Exactly. They(the X-Men) all fight that one person(Martian Manhunter), and he wins. I'm glad we got that settled.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RAY

Buckshot says:

"RAY says:
"like i said, they all fight that one person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Exactly. They(the X-Men) all fight that one person(Martian Manhunter), and he wins. I'm glad we got that settled."

NO! THE PERSON THAT THEY R PAIRED UP WITH!!!! THATS IT! JUST THE PERSON THEY R PAIRED UP WITH, DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Case Closed

Also, Aquaman is a founding member of the Justice League. Give the man some credit, he would mess a lot of people up.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RAY

Case Closed says:

"Also, Aquaman is a founding member of the Justice League. Give the man some credit, he would mess a lot of people up. "

really............................. u honestly think that a man who can just talk to fish is any good, thats exactly y i did not put him, he sucks, thats y hawk girl is there, and who would aquaman fight on the xmen?

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Case Closed

RAY says:

"Case Closed says:
"Also, Aquaman is a founding member of the Justice League. Give the man some credit, he would mess a lot of people up. "

really............................. u honestly think that a man who can just talk to fish is any good, thats exactly y i did not put him, he sucks, thats y hawk girl is there, and who would aquaman fight on the xmen?"

The aquaman page on this site is a little lacking, I hope this http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Aquaman_%28Orin/Arthur_Curry%29 site can be trusted. He's a pretty powerful guy even out of the water. He could mess up a lot of the X-men on land with enough time for him to get back to the water.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He can also enhance the power of near by telepaths IE Martain manhunter. he has super strength and speed plus he could heal himself with his magic hand. (The original Aquaman)

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RAY

i guess

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

RAY says:

"i guess"

I personally cant stand Aquaman, but he can do a lil some'n some'n

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Case Closed

Rated R Superstar says:

"He can also enhance the power of near by telepaths *IE* Martain manhunter. he has super strength and speed plus he could heal himself with his magic hand. (The original Aquaman)"

I never really thought much of Aquaman until I researched him a bit after he was the focus for a movie in Entourage. I best most fan boys don't want to think about this...but he'd probably beat someone like Wolverine to death pretty easy.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Case Closed says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"He can also enhance the power of near by telepaths *IE* Martain manhunter. he has super strength and speed plus he could heal himself with his magic hand. (The original Aquaman)"
I never really thought much of Aquaman until I researched him a bit after he was the focus for a movie in Entourage. I best most fan boys don't want to think about this...but he'd probably beat someone like Wolverine to death pretty easy. "

Yeah I wouldnt argue with that. Its funny, we all know the rep Aquaman has (gay) but why? Anyway, that 5 min clip in Entourage probably did more for Aquamn then his comics or the Superfriends ever did.

P.S. The new movie they just shot in Entourage, I wish that was real to.

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Case Closed

Aquaman is known for what are considered weak powers and he has one of the worst outfits in the history of comics. Orange and Green...yuck!

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49  Edited By Forever

RAY says:

"storm and hawk girl was interestin for me, cause when i paired them up, i realized these are 2 of my fav. female heroes, and i luv my hawk girl, but i gotta give it up to my baby storm. cause all hawk girl has is the mace. sure she can conduct the lightning attacks from storm, but storm has a plethera of other attacks, so there"

I really dont understand your fascination with Hawk Girl. It probably comes from watching the Justice League cartoons. They made her seem far more powerful than she is there and depowered everyone else to try and make the team more even.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Martian

Rated R Superstar says:

"Phorqe says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Phorqe says:
The way I was looking at it is it was one on one battles. If it is Iceman wins. If its an everyone one everyone the JLA wins hands down.