Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis: But it's a better fit and will preserve my will to live. Oh well. At least I tried.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage's taijutsu would be overwhelming as long as he doesnt get touched by the soul eater pain and out speed main pain's mighty push while the other kages keep the other eye's busy than I give it to the kages

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By easterlin74

Kages will eventually win. Even Jiraya did good against 3 paths of pain so 5 Jiraya-tier characters will defeat him for sure. OP should consider adding Deidara or Itachi team up with Pain or something like that so it would be more even match.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kages win

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thelocust619

Gaara solos.

Raikage solos.

Fence Sitter solos.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages easy

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

5 kage would win this. It took the 6 paths of pain to take down Jiraya and Hanzo. Raikage is too fast, Gaara's ultimate defense and Onoki's particle jutsu would overhelm the paths, Tsunade can heal them and Mei has her kaiton. 5 kage for the victory.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaLastUchihaMan

bump

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Old, I know, but none of them can solo. Only potential is for A, and even he can't.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages handily.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_wspanialy

Kages stomp. A's speed combined with Gaara's range and Onoki's firepower should be enough to deal with Pain. Add to that Tsunade's healing techniques and Mei's versitility and it's a stomp.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages stomp. A's speed combined with Gaara's range and Onoki's firepower should be enough to deal with Pain. Add to that Tsunade's healing techniques and Mei's versitility and it's a stomp.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: It has been a while, but I can see where I was coming from. Ill take a shot at backing it up:

Easiest is Onoki, he's the cream of that kage crop IMO. Only one Pain can manage his particle style, and I'm not sure if he can save anyone but himself considering Onoki has the range to cleave an entire forest, and as sole survivor he'd otherwise be light work for a guy able to stop half a meteor and survive two (Even with Gaara defending him, he was in pretty much the worst spot you could possibly be upon initial impact, like...his neck should have exploded while his spine shot out his ass...hell I'd even expect that of Ay or Tsunade in a similar position.) With that Oonoki might even be the most durable character outside of the god tiers honestly, but he has strengths in all areas and his literal only weakness is that he's old as dirt lol

Ay is low KCM Naruto speeds, the only Pain nearly that fast is only so when he has all of Nagato's concentration (the others being dead/disabled/"off"), so if that particular one isn't the last one standing then Ay has nothing to even challenge him. I'm basically picturing a Jason Vorhees slashfest...but faster lol

Gaara could prob one shot all of them if he goes balls deep...or he can have himself a rough time. I think the possibility is there, but he admittedly has the lowest odds for sure.

I think Pain would have better odds with one body to start, so they're stronger. Starting with his power divided is what kills him here, and not being able to control which order they die so he has the proper skillsets needs when it comes down to the final crunch with a full power final body.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By bowlt_swagg_320

Kages

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Pain could easily absorb any Jinton, Madara has no issue with that. He's very durable, I agree, but on a 1 v 6 situation, the nullify his offense and gang bang him.

He can't breach ST, and BT throws him off with any use. Summons divide his attention, and leave him wide open.

Preta absorbs any chakra in the sand, the bird attacks fire the sky, Asura attacks from below, Deva assists. They were him out and down him.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

@marc_55: Only one of Nagato's Paths could absorb chakra, the rest of the Paths could not. Given the meteor, his physical ability should be more than enough to handle that one Path even with raw stats alone, or at the least he can simply incapacitate it with rocks long enough to fly up n hit the reset button. Yes, I used rocks in my arguement with a straight face. Also, about flight...that factors into literally everything. Weighted boulder's weight manip should help counter lower forms of ST.

Whats BT again (drawing a blank right now lol), and why can't Ay simply outpace ST? He's faster than virtually everyone the Paths encountered. When Nagato fought KCM Naruto and the skinless Kyuubi he was just using one body, significantly amping his ability. Using 6, he doesn't have the speed to intercept Ay, n I'm pretty sure outside of the soul rip that'd never land they can't really put him down without significant effort. He's on par with Bee, so he at the least should vastly out-perform both sage Naruto and his lesser uncontrolled kyuubi forms. I don't see how summons are a significant issue, nor how it'd open him up? I mean...almost anything they can do he can avoid, tank, or blitz counter.

Can Preta do that (null Gaara's sand)? I thought it was pretty effective against Madara when he had it, but idr if he tried or not. Otherwise, he just holes up and preps an unnatural disaster. What direction the attacks come from doesn't really matter, unless it's from below in which case it has even less of a chance of getting through. Would he hole up immediately...no, prob not... but if he did, he does have the aoe and DC to pull a near team wipe in one attack.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Marc_55

@thelocust619: Only one needs to, he protects from any attempt at atomizing them. Flight and rock isn't too big an issue, Asura has missiles and cannons to destroy any rock golems, and shoot Onoki down. He would have to weigh himself down for that, which would allow for a simple soul rip.

He'd have to blitz them, and Pain is quicker on the draw. They can pressure him with summons and combo attacks. He'd be busy playing the dodge game, he can't put down the dog and that would troublesome enough to stall him.

It can, when Madara absorb the Rasenshuriken the sand around on fall away harmlessly. They can easily avoid anything like that, either by flying up, countering with ST, and it Gaara holes up, he's making himself a sitting duck. They'll just punch through his ball, and take him out.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages, unless it's Nagato main body.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gnomishness

I don't know about any of them soloing, but the Kage clearly win this. They're overall faster, with better maneuverability. They're abilities combo better, and their DC from what we've seen is around equal. Pain have a bit more hax, but he's also not quite as good at using it.

Kage high difficulty. 9/10 times if not more.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thelocust619

@marc_55: Missiles can be countered in more than one way or just dodged, as the Asura works to free the still-incapacitated Preta from the rocks atomic dismantle can be cast (its actually a suprisingly fast-casting jutsu) over the entire area. Earth walls would prevent enemy approach while weighted long enough to outlast or even break contact with a long range ST pull (doesn't take long), an ST push is mostly tankable for him. If Pain goes for an ultimate ST, he gets vaporized first.

In speed: KCM Naruto>=Raikage>incomplete KCM>=1 Path>=Sage Naruto>6 Paths. Sage Naruto utterly stomped his way through the 6 paths with his speed and power...Ay has even more speed and power. Things only went wrong for SN once they got down to one Pain, and Ay can outpace him as well. Not Nagato himself, but a single Path yes, because he is almost on par with true KCM Naruto. He's only fighting the 6 paths here, not Nagato.

Forgot Madara did that. K, Gaara's out then.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: How's Preta gonna he downed by rocks? He could just absorb them, or the Animal uses summons to destroy any obstacles. Asura has guided missiles, Ohnoki will have to focus on destroying those, and when he does, it's over. They have too many options.

SM Naruto wasn't faster than them. They engaged him in H2H multiple times, he was just too strong, plus invisible hits. He also had plenty of help, and Intel. For instance, he had boss summons to distract Pain animals. Raikage doesn't have that advantage. Basically, they just swarm him and wear him down. Not exactly easy, but definitely doable. Pain could just BT him into a soul steal, and that's game.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

@marc_55: Rocks arn't chakra, even if he takes the chakra the rock is still there. Onoki is the leader of the earthbender nation (until one day the fire nation attacked...), he knows how and when to use a rock (Lmao). Yes, they are easily destroyed, but they can be utilized tactically to suprisingly effect, especially if he fires an AD, sees it get absorbed, then just claptraps Preda and does it again...instant teamwipe-1(Preda, who is now also free).

Naruto blitzed the first one iirc...but you're right, he did have many other advantages lending to his h2h success. Ay is still significantly faster than that, being close to par with the Naruto's fastest Kyuubi form. The animals can't hit him as he dashes between Pains and wrecks them, they take less priority than his targets. The Paths can't defend his hits, even Preda would absorb the lightning armor but still be hit by his chakra enhanced strength.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kage stomp

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 5 Kage held their own against 25 wood clones of Madara who were utilizing walking Susano'o. Each Kage fighting 5 clones each. Nagato's paths are leagues below Madara who was only toying around with the Kage. 5 Kage takes this low diff.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Yassassin

No one solos, but the Kages take it in a moderately fought victory

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kages

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kagese easily

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. a single shinra tensei will split this team and incap mizukage and ohnoki, three kages arent enough to beat pain.

the only way kages win is if gaara gets the same amt of sand he had fighting deidara

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages mid d

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any single Kage could beat at least 4 paths themselves. the 4 of them together could beat most of Akatsuki

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Kages with difficulty. I don’t think anyone solos

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage basically solos, too fast and strong.

Avatar image for bleachisgarbage
BleachIsGarbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think CT wouldn’t work so long as Oonoki is here who is a walking earth bending king

I’d say each of them should be able to take on the paths 1 vs 1 but they will all need each other to take deva path who apparently doesn’t fight with the others he’s used mainly as a past resort

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

troupemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five Kage run a train on Pain. 5 of the Pain Paths were defeated by SM Naruto alone. Five Kage are a force strong enough to seriously push Edo Madara and force him into using his trump card (Perfect Susanoo).

Between the Raikage's immense speed, Ohnoki's Particle Style and weight manipulation, Tsunade's strength and support, Mei's Kekkei Genkai, and Gaara's sand, it's really a stomp in the Kage's favor.

Mei can disrupt Pain's vision with her mist, at which point Ohnoki and A simply blitz the Paths. Gaara can drop a sand tsunami on them while Tsunade busts through them 1 by 1 with Susanoo shattering strength.

The only Path here who's an issue is Deva, whose Almighty Push is countered by Katsuyu. At which point the Raikage can easily go for a blitz during the 5 second window or Gaara can crush him with sand. Universal Pull is countered by the fact that Gaara can grab the person being pulled with sand and the Raikage can blitz Pain while it's going on. Lastly, Planetary Devastation is countered by Particle Style boosted by Tsunade's Chakra which busted Madara's 25 Susanoo Clones.

The Kage clean house here.

Kallavan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kages slap, not even close.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 5 Kage handily.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kage stooomps

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Pain wank is insane , the Kage stomp

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kage

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kages will win this with no doubt and easily. Pain had trouble with jiraiya alone already. Alone the invidual experience and skill of this team is hard to deal with but combined it is really lethal. All of them are Jiraya level or stronger, and we know how well alone Jiraya delt with these guys.

Disresp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how can this site have the shittiest opinions regarding VS?

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without prep, the kages lose.

its implied that only jiriaya could have figured out their secret. And none of the kages are overwhelming strong to just fodderize pain.

even with prep, i think they still lose to a healthy pain

ot: kages get folded