7. BOS Meliodas
  8. Asta
  9. Snakeman Luffy
  10. E.N.D Natsu
  11. Dangai Ichigo
  12. AM Meliodas
  13. Naruto BSM
  14. Saiyan Saga Goku

Bonus Round: How would you rank who is best boy here.

Bonus Bonus Round: Which anime do you think has the better first opening

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Afaik all of bams big fights seem to take place in the air so he never actually destroys anything substanial and thus doesnt really have any good dc feats, regardless his aoe is probably around sky scraper level so id put him a bit below beginning of shippuden Naruto if four tails is included.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By El_directo_

@reaperthegrim: @reaperthegrim: Baam vaporized a mountain size monster(in a combined attack with data hansung), which is at least a mountain level feat for him.

He also scales way above data maschenny who has a feat calced at large mountain level(her great spear of dawn which data jahad no-sold).

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this is end of hell train baam who is large mountain level, I see him stopping at 7(BOS meliodas). BOS Mel was around mountain level iirc, baam should still be slightly superior to him in power but Mel could still beat him cuz he's got better physicals, cqc against Mel would spell doom for baam, and the biggest problem which would be baam's downfall would be Mel's full counter. They are already pretty close in power, with Mel utilizing full counter pretty well, I don't see how baam could win. He would be overwhelmed by his own attack.

Current baam however, still hasn't shown his full power but when he does I believe he would easily beat BOS Mel as well as asta. But I still need to see his feats before I can decide how he fares against 9(snakeman luffy) and above.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeckedlion395: Nice thread mahn. I'm very excited for the anime as well. The first episode was nice. I just didn't like that they cut so many of the lore stuff and conversations out. They covered 6 chapters in a single episode, that kind of pacing is a bit disturbing and may leave the anime onlys very confused but let's see.

But overall, the animation and soundtrack was nice. I'm hyped.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeckedlion395: Wait, hold on. Why is this not on the battle forum? U should put it on the battle forum and not the discussion forum.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeckedlion395: Wait, hold on. Why is this not on the battle forum? U should put it on the battle forum and not the discussion forum.

didn't see that, thank you for catching it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what does Bos stand for?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

End of Hell Train Bam with all his forms & Black March should scale to the average Ranker...

I mean he could probably get to 11 - 12 if he decides to use his final move when he was against Kallavan.

His hax could also help against any energy projection.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if is only around large mountain level he ain't getting past BOS meliodas

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

End of Hell Train Bam with all his forms & Black March should scale to the average Ranker...

I mean he could probably get to 11 - 12 if he decides to use his final move when he was against Kallavan.

His hax could also help against any energy projection.

What u read tower of god too? Haha that's cool. Have u seen the anime's first episode?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: BOS mel is only mountain level tho. I agree he isn't getting past mel but that's cuz of FC, superior physicals, and maybe speed, but baam should be stronger overall IMO.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Yea currently caught up. Loving Paul & Doom’s fight & hoping Yama gets sweet revenge

First episode was good. I’m fine that they cut out somethings tbh

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: mountain sized? Huh? Show me the mountain sized monster please.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: energy equalized? I’m guessing you mean his shinsoo flow control move?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: BOS mel is only mountain level tho. I agree he isn't getting past mel but that's cuz of FC, superior physicals, and maybe speed, but baam should be stronger overall IMO.

I know

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoS Luffy was like bulding+ level (2: 04) so why his there against someone who like mountain level

Loading Video...

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@el_directo_: mountain sized? Huh? Show me the mountain sized monster please.

The monster back on the hidden floor carrying the fruit of good & evil is mountain size. He was carrying the fruit (the quarantine area where baam was stuck in) which was hella big in his palm alone. If u remember properly, the inside of the quarantine was huge af. There was enough space in it to easily fit multi-city blocks.

Now take a look at baam and his crew when the land on just a 'single' one of the monster's fingers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ See above how they look like dots on just his finger. Then:

Now the monster just happens to be around mountains and we can see its size in comparison to the mountains:

First take a good look at a part of the mountain:

No Caption Provided

The monster is right beside the mountain. Compare their size:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I know its regular behaviour for people on vine to always downplay the size of everything for whatever reason just to downplay the feat so I'll show u when khun stated the mountain was actually massive. So its not a small mountain, its a big one:

No Caption Provided

Here's another view of the monster right next to the mountain for comparison:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that I've proven to you that the monster is at least mountain size, now here's baam's(with hansung) feat of vaporizing said monster:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Baam destroyed that monster in a combo attack with data yu hansung. Look at the resulting explosion in comparison to the mountain:

No Caption Provided

They vaporized almost its entire body in the process:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now even asides this feat, baam still scales to what data maschenny did. Her lightning storm feat which was calculated at large-mountain level. I'm not much of a calcer so I wouldn't know if its correct but still the feat can't be anything less than city-mountain level, and guess what? data jahad completely no-sold the attack. The same data jahad that baam stalemated. This is pre-timeskip baam. Current baam(who has undergone a dozen powerup and is way stronger) is way above mountain level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at 8 or 9. I don't really see baam losing to BOS Mel, If Asta doesn't bring him down G4 Luffy does.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ ??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SMXLR8
Narutoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Narutoto

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: he's not mountain level pre unlocking the orb because he needed help to destroy something less dense than a mountain, and you cant say he's far above mountain level now just because he's had a few years more training, he has yet to do anything above mountain level and most of his new feats in season 3 are far more to do with his increase in skill at using his powers than his destructive capabilities.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: @reaperthegrim: Of course, its just like I said, CV guys will always find a way to downplay a feat. I clearly showed u how that monster compares to a mountain in size, but now its not as impressive because the monster is less dense than a mountain?

The monster held the quarantine area in its palm like it was nothing, like forever. The quarantine area was hella big(if u've read the series u would know what I'm talking about, I just don't want to post entire chapters showing how big the inside of the ball was) but yet the monster had no problem holding it for years. If he wasn't as durable or as tough, his arm would have broken or fallen off a long time ago.

Secondly, yes he needed help to destroy the monster I even stated it in my post but its a shared feat, meaning that baam still gets half of the feat. If two chars combine their powers to bust an island are u gonna say individually they aren't at least large-mountain+? Of course they would be. Not to mention, the monster was vaporized. That's even more impressive, as vaporization yields higher results. Baam(along with hansung) is at least mountain level for vaping that monster's body no matter how u try to dice it.

I'm not gonna lie, the second half of ur post is just all wrong.

So u're saying baam's training had more to do with increase in skill than in power/DC? Lol what? U can't be serious.

After baam destroyed that mountain size monster on the hidden floor, he later met data jahad who fodderized him a 1v1 fight with ease(in otherwords data jahad fodderized a mountain level char easily). Baam gets trained by data eduan. A month after, he fights data jahad again and stalemates/wins this time but yet that was only an increase in skill to you? Lol, Did u even read the fight? They threw their strongest attacks at each other and blew themselves away with it knocking each other out. If baam's training only increases his skill then he wouldn't even be able to match data jahad's strongest power in the first place lol. Baam after that one month of training with eduan definitely got much much stronger, at that point he was already a good deal above mountain level. I'm not just the type to use multipliers to boost a person's stats, so I wouldn't begin to say cuz he blew up a mountain size creature a month ago when he was much weaker then post data jahad fight he should be -insert number- times stronger blah blah. I would only say he's a good deal above mountain level, and that's it, I just don't know by how much.

And that's not even all. Fast forward to the last station, another proof that u didn't read this series properly(no offense but its the truth). Baam fought/handled two(2) rankers (charlie & the other whale dude) using the power of the thorn, without the thorn baam couldn't beat a ranker in a fight(u should at least know this much right?). After that there was a two years time skip, he got so strong to the extent that he was able to take on rankers and match them in POWER without even using a single thorn. Do u see what I'm getting at? Cuz U gotta be kidding me to tell me he didn't get stronger in power/DC but only in skills lol. Once again, he faced two rankers using all his powers(the thorn), skip two years later, he's facing rankers now in BASE FORM without using a single thorn. Please keep telling urself he didn't get stronger cuz u're objectively wrong on this one.

Baam fought two doggo rankers in the cage arc, he was able to easily suppress and even overpower their attacks with ease without using a single thorn. He beat another doggo ranker without using the thorn as well and in base form.

Then the last but not the least which proves that u're 100% wrong, was when baam fought that test ranker pan. Baam freaking beat this guy once again without using the thorn(I've been saying this a lot Lol). Do u know what that means? It means that baam has grown much much stronger since two years ago when he needed the power of the thorn to face a single ranker(charlie), but now 2 years after, he got so strong that he beat a ranker(pan) in a fight without using that thorn, and u're telling me that baam didn't really get stronger but only in skills? Lmao. That is so wrong its not even funny.

Imagine if current baam goes all out. Using the power of the 2 thorns, imagine just how many rankers he would be able to fodderize.

Current baam if he uses all his power is way above mountain level(I just don't know by how much). He already is mountain level in base form because current baam even in base is still stronger that his hidden floor self that vaporized a mountain size monster.

Lastly, hidden floor baam still scales way above maschenny in power. Her lightning storm feat was calced at large-mountain level, even if it was only mountain level, the fact that baam is so much above her in power that its not even funny means he's way above mountain level as well.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: again he wasn't mountain level then because he's only responsible for vaping a giant monster smaller and less dense than a mountain, and second part of you post is all meaningless nonsense as i was referring to his time skip training with evankhell and his new skill with the orb.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: @reaperthegrim: Can u show me how the monster was smaller than a mountain? I even showed u direct comparison of the monster to the mountain beside it. Khun even mentions that the mountain is actually MASSIVE, yet the monster was still a good deal as big as that same mountain, and now u're saying the monster isn't mountain size? Can u please prove that?

Wow, lol, meaningless nonsense? Its like u didn't properly read my post then. If u read my post u would see that I even talked about his time skip training. Evankhell trained baam to have be able to use his base powers better. U get that? Techniques baam couldn't do in the past without the thorn is now what BASE BAAM can do now and with ease. Which means he got a lot stronger. Seriously what do u not get about something so simple. This is the first time I'm hearing baam didn't get stronger during the time skip but only in skill? Lol. Base baam is casually using techniques and powers that he couldn't use two years ago without pulling out a thorn or two, which means he's gotten that much stronger and now u're telling me he only just got better in skill.

Please come up with a better argument than that.

And I also love how u conveniently ignored everything I said about data jahad and the maschenny feat. Its like u're trying too hard for him not to be at mountain level, its getting kind of obvious here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So boring.

So reaper still can't tell me why baam isn't mountain level or how he never got stronger during the time skip(this was the most hilarious one).

As expected.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Bam's defense just got a huge boost with his new shield. He can take attacks from Kallavan now, which should help against most of Naruto's weaker attacks.

I defiantly, see current Bam passing AM Mel right now & giving Naruto a good fight.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: @undeckedlion395: there really need to be a respect thread on here also how is are you enjoying the anime so far ?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: So far the anime has been pretty good. I get why they would skip somethings but it doesn't hinder the experience imo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: anime has been pretty damn good so far, in my opinion.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: Current Baam would fodderized his entire pre time skip self and friends...

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Baam isn’t getting past AM mel...

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I agree, baam isn't getting past AM Mel. While its true he defended against kallavan's attacks(with his new asspull shield), that wasn't even kallavan's full power or anything, so its hard to gauge how much power kalla put into that attack or how impressive the feat is for baam.

For now, I still think he stops at 9(snakeman luffy).