ITACHI
ITACHI
NAGATO
NAGATO

Battle takes place in New York

Itachi and nagato are healthy

Had to replace mihawk with law cuz he's near featless

R1: random encounter and In character

R2: all sides have full knowledge on each other and are bloodlusted and out of character

Win by death or k.o

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lanza GG

Cero spam GG

Parasite GG

Room GG

Genjutsu GG

Soul steal GG

Your pick

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Lanza GG

Cero spam GG

Parasite GG

Room GG

Genjutsu GG

Soul steal GG

Your pick

You forgot Totsuka blade gg.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law games everyone in the vicinity until Nagato bombs him from a range.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@yray said:

Lanza GG

Cero spam GG

Parasite GG

Room GG

Genjutsu GG

Soul steal GG

Your pick

You forgot Totsuka blade gg.

This, but fixed.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duffy uses parasite strings, while law soul switches, everyone dies.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law and Doflamingo aren't the strongest Warlords. Anyway, this fight is between the Warlords and the Akatsuki. While Ulquiorra is easily on-par with the others in this thread, Stark is a big weak link. Law and Doffy vs Itachi and Nagato can really go either way, it's an incredible match. If I had to choose, I'd back Itachi and Nagato in a great fight, mainly due the Totsuka Blade, Genjutsu and Susano'o's insane durability on Itachi's end and soul steal, Shinra Tensei and of course, Chibaku Tensei on Nagato's ends. All 6 of these are attacks Doffy and Law would have a very hard time dealing with, and with all of them together, it's enough to give them the win.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu Yata mirror Amaterasu totsuka blade meteor fall GG

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> strongest warlords

> No Mihawk

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is obito?

OT: Genjutsu Yata Mirror CT Almighty Push CT Soul Suck Totsuka Blade CT GG...

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SkySanji

@zxc6 said:

> strongest warlords

> No Mihawk

He would solo to be fair.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

How’s Starkk a weak link?

He’s only second to Ulquiorra in speed and his Ceros easily oneshot the opposing teams considering they’re leagues above R1 Ulq’s Cero Oscuras which is already easily multi-city level.

OT: Either hollow solos.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree stark is not a weak link here considering he is stronger than ulquiorra.

OT: warlords win round 1 but I think espada can pull out round 2 since it's out of character

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada win .

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Literally nothing proves his Cero's are above R1 Ulquiorra's, which were far more impressive when you look at actual feats. Starrks barely building busted, Ulq's blew away half of Las Noches' ceiling.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree stark is not a weak link here considering he is stronger than ulquiorra.

OT: warlords win round 1 but I think espada can pull out round 2 since it's out of character

This.

@hittheassasin:

How’s Starkk a weak link?

He’s only second to Ulquiorra in speed and his Ceros easily oneshot the opposing teams considering they’re leagues above R1 Ulq’s Cero Oscuras which is already easily multi-city level.

Stark was never shown using cero oscuras(actually, only ulquiorra was shown to do that) and ulquiorra’s oscuras was more like city level damage at most.

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By insaneMonk

Warlords got this R1

R2 law is blood lusted and no one has any answer to room personality switch and parasite not to mention no one has any means of getting through doffys awakened strings coated in Haki without hax

Warlords both rounds

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@ourmanuel:

I didnt say say he can use Ceros Oscuras i said his Ceros are leagues above it and vaping half of LN’s canopy is Multi-City level.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if MiHawk was here he would get stomped too.

Segunda Ulquiorra soloes the Warlords and Akatsuki.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin:

A lot of attacks from stronger characters in fiction don’t always cause as much damage as weaker characters but the narrative tells us they are in fact leagues above them.

You can’t possibly believe Starkks barely building level..

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Also, Shunsui was about to use Bankai on him. We shouldnt overlook this.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gilateen

Round 1: Warlords

Round 2: Either team could win

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not BARRAGAN instead of stark? He would be more deadly IMO.

Anyways bleach team middif. One lanza could end this fight. The bleach duo take to the sky. While ulqui drops lanza on them. Law can't avoid it. The AOE is above his paygrade, same with doffy, nagato has no feat of absorbing a small country level(and AOE) blast, he will get sandwiched, itachi dies, susanoo won't help.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I'm well aware, but you can't just go around claiming Starrk's Cero's are individually stronger than Oscuras in the human world, when there's about zero evidence proving so.

For one, Hueco Mundo increases the power and output of any beings with spiritual pressure(from what I remember), and two, Starrk shoots out hundreds of Cero's at once. If you say each of them is stronger than an Oscuras, some proof will be required other than "Starrk is Espada 1, so he's stronger".

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

@leothegreatest: I'm well aware, but you can't just go around claiming Starrk's Cero's are individually stronger than Oscuras in the human world, when there's about zero evidence proving so.

For one, Hueco Mundo increases the power and output of any beings with spiritual pressure(from what I remember), and two, Starrk shoots out hundreds of Cero's at once. If you say each of them is stronger than an Oscuras, some proof will be required other than "Starrk is Espada 1, so he's stronger".

yes Stark is number 1 so his reaitsu is > Ulquiora R1, is that simple, Charlotte a Fraccion of baragan had a bigger Cero than Stark are you suggesting he is stronger when he got killed by a 4th/3rd seat levle fighter.

This.

And while LN does give them an amp it wasn’t stated to be a significant amp and the Gap between 4 and 1 is too big for Starkks Ceros to not be leagues above Ulqs.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If law uses personality switch literally every other group becomes totally useless lol damn.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

yes Stark is number 1 so his reaitsu is > Ulquiora R1, is that simple, Charlotte a Fraccion of baragan had a bigger Cero than Stark are you suggesting he is stronger when he got killed by a 4th/3rd seat levle fighter.

His reiatsu, in other words, his overall power is greater than R1 Ulquiorra's, yes. This doesn't equate to one of his singular Cero's, the type he spams thousands of casually in one attack, are stronger than Ulquiorra's Cero, especially when they're just basic ones, not even Oscuras.

And while LN does give them an amp it wasn’t stated to be a significant amp and the Gap between 4 and 1 is too big for Starkks Ceros to not be leagues above Ulqs.

The amp being there already makes it impossible to scale Starrk's Cero's to Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras, since you have no proof non-amped Starrk > amped Ulquiorra. None whatsoever. All we know is that unmapped Starrk > Unamped R1 Ulquiorra, which isn't even nearly the same thing.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starrk and Ulquiorra take it

ShisuiNoMaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato or Itachi can solo

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin:

Yes his single Ceros are stronger than Ulqs CO they don’t have to be Oscuras which seems to give Ulq more range if anything.

Nah that makes no sense and just seems like an excuse to lowball. The amp was never said to be that significant and would make no sense if it was that significant. It doesn’t close the Gap between between the 4th Espada and the 1st.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Yes his single Ceros are stronger than Ulqs CO they don’t have to be Oscuras which seems to give Ulq more range if anything.

Ok, and what's the proof for this?

Nah that makes no sense and just seems like an excuse to lowball. The amp was never said to be that significant and would make no sense if it was that significant. It doesn’t close the Gap between between the 4th Espada and the 1st.

Then I'm going to have to ask for proof Starrk is superior to an amped R1 Ulquiorra.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

Nah i’m going to need proof from you that the HM amp puts Ulq on Starkks level.

The narrative tellls us otherwise so for you to say something that opposes the narrative you need proof.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@leothegreatest said:

@hittheassasin:

The narrative tellls us otherwise so for you to say something that opposes the narrative you need proof.

That's not how it works, though. You're the one making the claim that Starrk's regular Cero's are on-par with/superior to Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras while the latter is in Hueco Mundo, so the burden of proof is one you to prove that statement. The statement you made. You can't ask me to prove a negative instead, that's not how it works.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito>Itachi.

And Obito can solo this.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Naruto team stomps.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin said:
@leothegreatest said:

@hittheassasin:

That's not how it works, though. You're the one making the claim that Starrk's regular Cero's are on-par with/superior to Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras while the latter is in Hueco Mundo, so the burden of proof is one you to prove that statement. The statement you made. You can't ask me to prove a negative instead, that's not how it works.

Nah again the burdens on you.

You're saying that an unspecified unaddressed boost puts the 4th Espada above the 1st Espada. Now prove it.

There’s no way to explain how bad this argument is without being too condescending and i want this to be a covil debate. But it’s simply a sad excuse to downplay a character.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Says Starks regular cero> Cero Oscuras.

>Is asked to prove it.

>Says the other person should be the one to disprove his point.

This is turning I to db fanboy tier debating level

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

It’s like asking someone to prove that a blast from Kid Buu is stronger than base Goku’s Kamehameha.

Pretty dumb huh?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only i could donate braincells.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Nah again the burdens on you.

I don't think you understand how the burden of proof works. The person making the claim needs definitive proof backing it up before one can move on to other points. You made the claim that Starrk's Cero's are individually superior to, and scale to Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras that was performed in Las Noches. I asked you what the basis for this was, at which point you said it was because Espada 1 > Espada 4. I named a few reasons why this point wasn't valid as proof, one of them being that there's no proof Espada 1 > Espada 4 when the latter is amped by Hueco Mundo, and the former isn't, and that you'd need to prove that that is indeed the case before you actually had an argument. In other words, the burden of proof is still on you, this time to first prove that Espada 1 > Espada 4 while the latter is amped, before we can move to other reasons why your argument is lacklustre regardless.

You're saying that an unspecified unaddressed boost puts the 4th Espada above the 1st Espada. Now prove it.

Except this isn't what I'm saying at all, I'd really prefer it if you didn't put words in my mouth. I'm saying there's no undeniable proof that places the 1st Espada above the 4th Espada while the latter is amped and the former isn't.

There’s no way to explain how bad this argument is without being too condescending and i want this to be a civil debate. But it’s simply a sad excuse to downplay a character.

That's my line.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@leothegreatest said:

It’s like asking someone to prove that a blast from Kid Buu is stronger than base Goku’s Kamehameha.

Pretty dumb huh?

@leothegreatest said:

If only i could donate braincells.

@ecoblitz I think these are directed at you and your comment, so I'll just tag you, to give you the possibility of responding.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo this goes back to you thinking you're right and everyone else is wrong. You have to actually prove you're right especially when you make the claim.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

That’s a nice little paragraph but is there any weight behind it? Nope.

You can talk and talk and talk about this boost but there’s no evidence of it putting an Espada above another and frankly it makes no sense making it a fanfic instead of an actual argument.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo this goes back to you thinking you're right and everyone else is wrong. You have to actually prove you're right especially when you make the claim.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@tetsukage said:

My claims are supported by the manga.

Hit seems to have a bias against Starkk, Eco just likes disagreeing with me and you, idk how someone who recently read the series and has it fresh on his mind can come to the conclusion that HM boosts Ulquiorra all the way to Starkks level when it hasn’t even proved to boost an Espada 2x much less 3 entire tiers up.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: He’s talking about himself. He has too much brain cells it gave him cancer of the brain due to overgrowth.

Pretty dumb huh?

Yeah, a generic spammable blast from kid buu isn’t stronger than base Goku’s Kamehameha. Especially later versions.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Don't know about round 1, but round two definitely goes to the Espada. Full knowledge means they're aware that only Doffy can fly (Excluding Nagato whilst on his bird thing) aswell as the fact that Law's abilities only work inside his room, meaning they'll be capable of staying outside of it via flight. Not to mention that they both excel in long range with their Cero spam and Lanza respectively.