Who wins ?

Avatar image for deactivated-605a6f1cad706
deactivated-605a6f1cad706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

thamos, he seems to have better power of harnessimg transmutation. Also Wanda's power are confusing me. they are full of plotholes 9 because WV was full of plotholes ). Wanda wins if she unleashes her meltdown but she autowarps herself.

Thanos 6/10

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has much better durability and striking, but Wanda has flight. As far as their powers go, I still think that the Reality Stone is more potent, and Id go so far as to say that Wandas powers are linked, in some way, to the reality stone itself. The Mind Stone acted as a catalyst for those powers to develop and grow though, no doubt. That being said, in the comics, each stone acts as an amplifier to another stone (which is why, only when the gauntlet is complete, do they have Universal effect and power), and although pure theory and speculation, I do believe that the Reality Stones power was amplified by the Space Stone.

It seems like the Stones in the MCU have a will of their own, in a sense, so the battle is hard to determine, but I think that Thanos’s stats advantage probably give him the edge. Also, being fundamental to the Universe itself, I think the reality stone is a more pure, potent version of chaos magic. Thanos should take this, even with just One stone, but I think its a good battle.

IMO, A better fight would be Malekith w/ Reality Stone vs Wanda, since Malekith never used the Reality Stone to its ultimate potential, and Wanda still seems to be learning about her power.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wanda

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it me or does reality warping in the MCU just seem like really powerful illusions? 616 Mastermind and Fox Dani would eat good in that universe IMO.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: yeah they kind of do , but I think there is differences between matter manipulation, transportation and reality warping

All very similar tho

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: lol Reality stone changed a whole planet , it's much more powerful then Wanda's just about town level lol

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has much better durability and striking, but Wanda has flight. As far as their powers go, I still think that the Reality Stone is more potent, and Id go so far as to say that Wandas powers are linked, in some way, to the reality stone itself. The Mind Stone acted as a catalyst for those powers to develop and grow though, no doubt. That being said, in the comics, each stone acts as an amplifier to another stone (which is why, only when the gauntlet is complete, do they have Universal effect and power), and although pure theory and speculation, I do believe that the Reality Stones power was amplified by the Space Stone.

It seems like the Stones in the MCU have a will of their own, in a sense, so the battle is hard to determine, but I think that Thanos’s stats advantage probably give him the edge. Also, being fundamental to the Universe itself, I think the reality stone is a more pure, potent version of chaos magic. Thanos should take this, even with just One stone, but I think its a good battle.

IMO, A better fight would be Malekith w/ Reality Stone vs Wanda, since Malekith never used the Reality Stone to its ultimate potential, and Wanda still seems to be learning about her power.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: lol Reality stone changed a whole planet , it's much more powerful then Wanda's just about town level lol

When did Thanos use it change a whole planet.....?

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality stone actually had better feats than the Hex. Also started to have the power to warp the universe.

Avatar image for yunobogoronhero
YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos claps due to better control but both are really crap at their power using

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: on titan in infinity war , well technically it's a moon but you get the idea

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: on titan in infinity war , well technically it's a moon but you get the idea

He didn't warp the entire moon or planet lol.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: yes he did , the very lowest lowbal would be the furthest the eye can see

Everything changed on titan , why would he just show a small part if he has the power to just as easily do the whole moon?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: yes he did , the very lowest lowbal would be the furthest the eye can see

Everything changed on titan , why would he just show a small part if he has the power to just as easily do the whole moon?

Lol.

He changed the immediate area to show Strange what Titan was like.

Loading Video...

Because he DOESN'T have the power to affect the entire moon?

And even if we assume it was the entire moon, so what? Wanda displayed much better and versatile reality warping than Thanos with the Reality Stone has. Changing the scenery won't do anything to Wanda.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Haha are you I'll? He did t just do that tho did he he changed the whole of know where and Had gamers Physicality interact with a warp thanos

The reality stone IS more powerful then Wanda

He is far more durable then her and has better control, he was creating black holes and warping g titan during the fight with strange

She is a glass canon

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: ya he did, He basically creates what Titan used to look like to show what he was talking about in his story. Totally reality warped it.

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos didn't warp anything, he just used illusions, and no he didn't cast it over the whole moon.
wanda is stated to be one of the most powerful beings and is being treated as fabled being, so she stomps him even harder than she did in endgame.
wanda already overpowered the power stone so i dont see why the reality stone would be different.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Purpledude takes it, he's got better control over the reality stone and it's powers than Red Witch as of now. I'm sure by the time Multiverse Of Madness comes out things will change drastically but as of now, Purpledude takes the win.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. She doesn't have a counter to the stone's power tbh.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can do what Wanda can do. On a far bigger scale. He should win in both physical fight or reality warping fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers