Thanos with Blade (MCU) vs Supergirl (CW)

• 132 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both in character

Takes place in a generic city.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M.I.S.M.A.T.C.H

Kara stops without any effort. Should be locked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U really must hate Thanos if u wanna give him such powerful enemy. Kara fries him or freezes or makes him triping over himself etc.

One Kara's punch = K.O.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara laughs at thanks goofy shaped head before smacking him silly. Yes a smack would hurt him bad from her.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara is on a different tier...

Sushmita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Kara?? I haven't seen this show.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd199bca0205
deactivated-5cd199bca0205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Kara that powerful? What are her feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: Why? This version of Thanos was more ruthless and chopped up Steves shield. Are you sure its a mismatch?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sushmita said:

Million+ tonner in lifting strength. Country-level durability. Strikes hard enough to knock out other Kryptonians with same or higher durability. Absolute zero freeze breath. Current Barry level reflexes(if you watch The Flash.)

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mexcomics2078

@rbt: is Kara the most powerful being on CW Arrowverse? I don’t watch supergirl tbh

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RBT

@mexcomics2078 said:

@rbt: is Kara the most powerful being on CW Arrowverse? I don’t watch supergirl tbh

No. There are characters more powerful than her. Reign, for example, beat Kara into a coma. Music Meister and Mxyzptlk are high tier reality warpers. The Monitor was implied to be high tier reality warper as well. Anti Monitor is coming to crossover next season.

Out of the heroes, Kara is most powerful though.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry>Kara

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sushmita said:

Is Kara that powerful? What are her feats?

Milion ton+++ lifting strenght ( or likely higher as she can throw it at mtfl speed reaching 12 233 light year away solar system in 1.5 years, or could hold well against planet buster Reign in pure brute strenght + weakened can break Nth metal ), country lvl++ durability, absolute massive freeze breath or super mini hurricane creating breath, near Flash lvl speed, thunderclap, super heatvision capable of melting 1 km hole in several seconds ( weakened ), some hax resistances like against some magical attacks, limited reality warping resistance, high matter manipulation resistance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of these statements are a bit outlandish, but Kara definitely stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Which one ? ABout throwing Fort Rozz ? Or stopping Exodus ship or holding against planet buster ? Because she did it many times

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kara sends him on his way, Thanos struggles against Steve and Captain Marvel.
SG>>>>>>>>CM

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Which one ? ABout throwing Fort Rozz ? Or stopping Exodus ship or holding against planet buster ? Because she did it many times

country lvl++ durability

This was the biggest one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:

country lvl++ durability

This was the biggest one.

Ok what about taking serious Reign hits which were confirmed by 30 th technology amped by magic power drained from planet. or being practically physiologically equal to Superman who was taking for 20 seconds Monitor Book's beam

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rem

@tonymartial said:

@rem: Why? This version of Thanos was more ruthless and chopped up Steves shield. Are you sure its a mismatch?

Yes. Kara has lifted 1million tons twice now (IIRC), has absolute zero freeze breath and has showings of moving near the speed of light. She literally laughed off a country level explosion while Thanos is barely above the mcu Trinity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: I really don't imagine Thanos holding his own against planet buster Reign seriously. Kara could. Best guy who Thanos has beaten is Hulk who at best is 300-400 tonner.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara does to Thanos what Lobo did the Easter Bunnies kingdom.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rbt said:

Million+ tonner in lifting strength. Country-level durability. Strikes hard enough to knock out other Kryptonians with same or higher durability. Absolute zero freeze breath. Current Barry level reflexes(if you watch The Flash.)

Based on?

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KidPhillip

I watch supergirl, and she's nowhere near as strong as the people in this thread are claiming her to be. She gets challenged and one shot by street level lightning blasts and sound attacks.

The trillon ton feat is an outlier since it's so far above everything else in the show.(like her struggling to lift a plane/stop a train/stop a wrecking ball falling on her/stop a guy with a magic axe from overpowering her) She also doesn't have absolute zero breath.

Thanos still wins (and im dc fanboy)

KoolKermy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KoolKermy

Kara stomps

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@rbt said:

Based on?

Kara reacted to Eoabrd mid-run in COEX crossover. In Elseworlds crossover, she reacted to Barry's top speed as well.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rijehu

I watch supergirl, and she's nowhere near as strong as the people in this thread are claiming her to be. She gets challenged and one shot by street level lightning blasts and sound attacks.

The trillon ton feat is an outlier since it's so far above everything else in the show.(like her struggling to lift a plane/stop a train/stop a wrecking ball falling on her/stop a guy with a magic axe from overpowering her) She also doesn't have absolute zero breath.

Thanos still wins (and im dc fanboy)

???

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By azrael1973
Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidphillip: livewire already sucked entire power from national city ( for about 8 hours ) including powerplants what is above lightnings + normally absorbs speed force thunders, can stalemate Reign magic heatvision, get quickly back to fort rozz which was falling at relativistic ( or ftl ) + taken down metaphysical kryptonian spirit/wraith. It is not easily in real life logic stop massive plane moving at high velocity not making it falling apart. If she really used her peak strenght plane would accidentally fall apart because materials would be ripped apart.

Dude do u think in real life this ship wouldn't be ripped apart in ep2 of s1 ? Ship would be ripped really and that concludes from physics laws. It is not that easy. Like stopping spaceship rushing at mach 20-30 speed. To make safe landing it is extremely hard. To adapt to speed and control the strenght. Btw that was S1 Kara who was still inept in her actions. Ok even when her facial expresion has shown it is hard she didn't fail.

Kara has thrown massive prison reaching distance of 12 233 light years after 1.5 year ( it is confirmed in E-38 universe cosmic travels aren't like in mcu via timespace portals but normally ftl speeds as daxamian martian, kryptonian or Legion ship do this. She also stopped space ship which in 20 seconds was about to enter ultra mtfl speed ( even her freeze breath can crush materials capable of withstanding deep space temp. 0.00016 K ( above absolute zero ) so she is definitely absolute zero like Killer Frost ). Also she can hold her guard when Overgirl exploded ( about 3500 teratons nuke ). Can several times hold her own against Reign which by statements and feats she is worldbreaker on her own. Her pure copy as basis training creates massive earthquake with casual punches, Kara as weakened can break Nth metal. Kara can rush through nigh invulnerable Legion ship and Fortress sanctuary as through piece of paper. She surpassed Superman who also was said to pull tectonic plate. Kara is hax in nature via many resistance to unnatural attacks including Harun-El reality warping blast or biomax subatomic matter manipulation. She isn't overrated.

Yeah she has low showings but in s3 and s4 she has that low showings concluding from being weakened by anti kryptonian weapons.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit the Thanos wank

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yeimsick: What wank? 95% of people are claiming either Kara wins or stomps. The only person 'arguing' for Thanos is basically playing the devil's advocate, which makes sense since it's his thread. The only person who said Thanos wins is lowballing Kara, not wanking Thanos.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: The fact he's matched up against supergirl is what i'm referring to.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Kara stomps

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheOneAboveLife

@rbt said:
@mexcomics2078 said:

No. There are characters more powerful than her. Reign, for example, beat Kara into a coma. Music Meister and Mxyzptlk are high tier reality warpers. The Monitor was implied to be high tier reality warper as well. Anti Monitor is coming to crossover next season.

Thinker...

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eobard21

Anti monitor/Monitor

Mxy Music Meister

Reign Devoe are all more powerful than her

Flash/ MMH could be stronger than her too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@mexcomics2078 said:

Thinker...

But thinker is no hero

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneabovelife said:
@rbt said:
@mexcomics2078 said:

Thinker...

But thinker is no hero

Not talking about heroes. I'm talking about characters in general.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

Anti monitor/Monitor

Mxy Music Meister

Reign Devoe are all more powerful than her

Flash/ MMH could be stronger than her too

Also think too, but notice current Supergirl has Red Daughter's powers. Powers of limited continent lvl at least reality warping to turn day into night with additional faked sun/2nd source of life as was shown

Do u remember when J'onn used psychic powers to neutralise this super beam capable of go mtfl let say in seconds or minute ( Argo City is 5 light years away as Winn Schott computer estimated ) obliterate this Large island sized planet. That is godly insane. I hope he will show some badass moments against Ma'alefa'ak

Also First of Fallen ( actually featless but this is devil ), Neron, Mallus ( his mere presence obliterates time-space ), Beebo ( combined magic of 6 Zambezi totems ), Manny ( angel from Constantine series with high lvl reality warping powers ), Imodgen ( also one of angels from Constantine series ),also some other Constantine villains, Manchester with Staff of H'ronmeer ( or any user like M'yrnn), M'yrnn J'onzz, Monitor book users and Spear of Destiny users. Also current Nora Darhk with Fairy Godmother powers and potentially Damien if all souls would be dead

EDIT: Also Jacob Shaw, Ritchie Simphson and scaling to them John Constantine. Practically magic on Star/Solar system lvl

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: MMH is underated I swear, remember S1 ? When he easily defeated Kara ? I know that it was in S1 but it shows that MMH can béat her when he's not jobbing

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

@sexybayonetta22: MMH is underated I swear, remember S1 ? When he easily defeated Kara ? I know that it was in S1 but it shows that MMH can béat her when he's not jobbing

Yeah he is extremely underrated. I am now gathering his feats and gifs to create RT of him from CW.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked. Supagurl stomps

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yeimsick said:

True, but Tony is kind of infamous for making one-sided threads.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@yeimsick said:

LMAOOOO

OT: Supergirl wins.

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to say thanos because i hate supergirl but he just doesn't have access to her weaknesses if he did i'd give it to him but he doesn't

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@yeimsick said:

LMAOOOO

OT: Supergirl wins.

Famous of one sided threads is out multi account man Waxseruya/Minlerdemon/Openthedoor/Infinitehealth/Senshohimi/YouareStupid/Monitorhead etc.