Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Starlin's writing follows the exact same plot every time:

1. Thanos gets a massive power amp.

2. He goes to war with the abstracts.

3. He continues defeating the abstracts one by one until he gets to the top tier (the LT), who he then beats.

4. Thanos suddenly has an epiphany and decides he doesn't want to be omnipotent, and surrenders that power.

Anyway, in Starlin's bizarre narrative and nerfing of TOAA (which will probably be retconned or declared non-canon), the regulator shouldn't work on Lucifer given that he's not a part of Marvel's creation. However, with the full power of everything he absorbed, he should win.

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Galatea_

Lololol at the MARVEL fanboys thinking TOAA was ever omnipotent, they owe an apology to everyone they defended TOAA against.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galatea_ said:

Lololol at the MARVEL fanboys thinking TOAA was ever omnipotent, they owe an apology to everyone they defended TOAA against.

...You know he's still stated to be omnipotent within the story, right? It's just been retconned to be over its multiverse, not generally. That flaw applies to all "omnipotent" characters.

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: he's not omnipotent period, he's gonna get replaced by some other random cosmic being in the future just like pre retcon beyonder

The cosmic high archy in comics is Suggs verse my infinity is bigger than your infinity childish non sense.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 takenstew22  Moderator

@galatea_ said:

He was omnipotent though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Starlin Thanos Infinity series is considered non-canon so using that against TOAA doesn't really work.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galatea_ said:

@breakofdawn: he's not omnipotent period, he's gonna get replaced by some other random cosmic being in the future just like pre retcon beyonder

The cosmic high archy in comics is Suggs verse my infinity is bigger than your infinity childish non sense.

Learn to write posts without insulting people, especially when you're wrong.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Toaa is omnipotent. And ever was omnipotent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn’t Thanos considered to be “beyond omnipotence” in the story he was in?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toaa was technically omnipotent by statements from authors. Unless I’m missing feats and need to be shown such.

also isn’t the divine creator of marvel omnipotent? They seem to not be retconned or weak to anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22i know you prob know this already but. Toaa has many different versions. There is an omnipotent Toaa, and the rest are not.

writer Toaa is the “omnipotent” Toaa. Then there is the homeless man meeting spiderman. Faceless celestial one above all. Above all others thanos absorbed. Etc.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa83faf79cb5
deactivated-5fa83faf79cb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saying TOAA is Omnipotent because he said "I'm Omnipotent.... but" is like saying "I'm not racist.... but" Terribly unimpressed. Cringe.

A Pre-retcon TOAA (omnipotent then) is something we can still talk about though, but this is terribly splitting hairs. On topic, Thanos should win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph: is lucifer above pre retcon beyonder? I see lucifer feats as better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@y3kthunder can you make sense of what this guy means I cant really understand it when reading it all-together

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: first thing is he says Lucy is 2x LT and claims you haven't researched beyonder while he has both

Then he says beyonder is nigh omnipotent and second to the toaa and he says Lucy beat a full power presence so beyonder would beat the presence to.

Then he calls you biased and accuses you of not watching the vid otherwise you'd agree with him.

Then he apologizes for replying alot and says Lucy and Mikey creating dc is nothing to beyonder who could create many multiverses.

Then he takes back that Lucy could beat him with manipulation powers because beyonder doesn't need them because he can overpower anyone and you haven't given him a good reason as to why Lucy beats beyonder

There you go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: first thing is he says Lucy is 2x LT and claims you haven't researched beyonder while he has both

Then he says beyonder is nigh omnipotent and second to the toaa and he says Lucy beat a full power presence so beyonder would beat the presence to.

Then he calls you biased and accuses you of not watching the vid otherwise you'd agree with him.

Then he apologizes for replying alot and says Lucy and Mikey creating dc is nothing to beyonder who could create many multiverses.

Then he takes back that Lucy could beat him with manipulation powers because beyonder doesn't need them because he can overpower anyone and you haven't given him a good reason as to why Lucy beats beyonder

There you go

HE SAID HE DIDNT EVEN READ MUCH OF LUCIFER LOL AND THEN HERE CLAIMS HE DID??????? He also keeps saying that in bias yet repeatedly says beyonder can do this random stuff.

No Caption Provided

also here’s more crap (you don’t have to really say anything about this but yeah)

also I don’t think you have talked about Lucifer and Pr Beyonder before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: lol he sounds glorious. And what would you hv me say about sure I've talked about it before

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: lol he sounds glorious. And what would you hv me say about sure I've talked about it before

Who do you think would win: lucifer or beyonder?

i honestly really only see lucifer winning but you can give your reasoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: I believe lucifer has a feat to match or be better than any of beyonders.

Lucifer has shaped 2 multiverses something beyonder has absolutely never done not saying he couldn't but he hasn't.

Beyonder has been said to be thousands or millions times than the whole of the multiverse, space time are extensions of the will lucifer views infinite as a rather useless concept to him.

Beyonder has killed death, lucifer has told death that she has no claim on him and threatens her to which she seemily agrees with him

Beyonder caused multiversal damage with his anger lucifer destroyed the mansions of silence with his presence ( some don't view this as impressive because a they're called fragile structures which unfortunately was never given to us how they held universes so planets stars galaxies etc and gods were clearly able to go there lucifer wasn't cause it wasn't meant to support him they should be plenty of durable, speaking of which I've heard some say of well they're in the mirrors and the mirrors broke by the ship ramming into them so muh they ain't that durable, yes they're in the mirrors and yes the ship broke the mirrors but not it's contents which is evident when the dead angels still come out of the broken mirrors lucifer completely erased them with zero effort.

As for speed I don't think beyond has any so automatically giving it to lucifer.

Beyonder is also extremely naive and could easily be beaten by manipulation.

Both are more powerful than beings who can destroy, reshaped the multiverse, and respective abstracts

I believe beyonders best durability is his fight with mm and he broke mms done that could supposedly survive the destruction of the multiverse sadly not proven as ofc it was broke lucifer has tanked multiple creation ending blasts.

Not to mention lucifer has displayed way more powers than beyonder has. Such as time manipulation, he is able to kill immortals with a touch, was said to be responsible for desires and ofc everything else I mean he did make a dc next to dc, his fire is extremely deadly dimming all sun's in creation he could also make a fire burn forever with a gesture, he has survived some serious probability manipulation and death manipulation. Has shown some darkness manipulation, and even void yes I said that in his new series he was able to slice part of nothingness with a moonlight blade and fit it in his pocket then stretch it out with his hands and slap it on the floor then bam a smart void was there when there wasn't one don't even ask I have no idea how that works.

So overall theyre similar in many ways but ultimately I'd give it to lucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-morningstar-revised-a-dc-black-label-respect-t-2101904/ there's my RT on him in case ur wish to take a look

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: lol I dunno about that but thanks for the compliment

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea beyonder still stomps and it's not even close

His best and only hope would be manipulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: lol I dunno about that but thanks for the compliment

Isn’t dc Death above marvel death two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea beyonder still stomps and it's not even close

His best and only hope would be manipulation

how so?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: I know this is all off topic but how so lucifer literally has a feat to match beyonder in every way

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos one shots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: apparently marvel has a higher death that wipes the abstracts while dcs does that anyway she is death and has never been beaten nor killed so she got that going for her to. Though again she admits lucifer could do the job

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CAS one shots

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Gokuisthebest

Lucifer blinks marvel Lmao if Beyonder says hulk has infinite powers then lucifer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:

Beyonder has like both the powers of Michael and Lucifer, I don't see an argument for how Lucifer could be above Beyonder.

You might say also that Lucifer is stronger than "Living Jobber" but I don't see the problem in that most people I talk to refer to classic Living Tribunal (before LT became fodder) when people refer to the Living Tribunal anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:

Beyonder has like both the powers of Michael and Lucifer, I don't see an argument for how Lucifer could be above Beyonder.

You might say also that Lucifer is stronger than "Living Jobber" but I don't see the problem in that most people I talk to refer to classic Living Tribunal (before LT became fodder) when people refer to the Living Tribunal anyway.

Beyonder does not have the power of both actually... more of them seperate.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Eternity can match Lucifers best feats, hes still nothing to Beyonder.

Lucifers power has never shown to be more then a multiversal destroying/creating power. Such power is nothing to PR Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Eternity can match Lucifers best feats, hes still nothing to Beyonder.

Lucifers power has never shown to be more then a multiversal destroying/creating power. Such power is nothing to PR Beyonder

Bro what... lucifer has survived creation that can easily destroy marvel’s multiverse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimately Lucifer solos marvel excluding the writers of marvel and their fictional counterparts as those are pretty much untouchable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: no eternity can't lol Michael's power would absolutely kill eternity, and Lucy has tanked that multiple times wish to try again

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Overvoid

Lucifer solos marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid said:

Lucifer solos marvel

No Caption Provided

I know you are a troll and all, but I find this accurate so ill give you a chance to drink with lucifer(if you are of age and can be in the comics that is)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: no eternity can't lol Michael's power would absolutely kill eternity, and Lucy has tanked that multiple times wish to try again

Yeah honestly lucifer should destroy beyonder no matter how close they can be.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: this is not troll i believe lucifer is above everyone from marvel 😀

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid said:

@userthatisme: this is not troll i believe lucifer is above everyone from marvel 😀

I genuinely agree with this. Excluding the marvel writers that written themselves into the comics of course, but still able to easily destroy marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder demonstrated destruction, precise manipulation and "create out of nothing" feats, explicitly.

I don't see an argument that he doesn't have the arsenal of what the brothers have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:

Beyonder demonstrated destruction, precise manipulation and "create out of nothing" feats, explicitly.

I don't see an argument that he doesn't have the arsenal of what the brothers have.

Didn’t Lucifer create a multiverse the same as the presence out of nothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@noaleph said:
@userthatisme said:

Didn’t Lucifer create a multiverse the same as the presence out of nothing

The Lucifer series is lose-lose and less explicit in terminology compared to multiversal related stories written by the likes of Starlin or Snyder.

Lucifer never popped all the infinite matter, physics and time of his creation out of nothing, that was explicitly Michael's doing only. What Lucifer did was mold the Chaos that Michael brought out of nothing, into a precisely intended form.

Michael and Lucifer both form the two most fundamental forms of reality warping, creation and manipulation. But Beyonder has both, so I cannot imagine how he will lose to Lucifer.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer