Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@killemall: Agree with everything you said. What realm does Pluto rule? He sent him home. Then on top of that he said "if you leave again I will kill you." that is a teleportation feat. If he had killed him in that scan, then why would he threaten to kill him again? also, when you can reply to the Thor vs Vulcan thread, i asked you a question. no rush

Pluto rules Hades (so does Mephisto) yet its 2 different realm dont know why :p

Didnt reply on Thor vs Vulcan coz i know you would disagree. Seeing his fight against Gladiator i am of the opinion that durability matter against energy manipulation, but i have nothing to prove it, so i did not reply.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

I don't remember Odin fighting Zeus in "Fear Itself". I'm pretty sure they didn't fight. Can you post the issue number or scans? thanks

They did not fight, they were just having a heated argument

Journey into the Mystery 627: Argument with Odin

It clearly says ARGUMENT as opposed to fight, besides take a look at the scan right before it:

No Caption Provided

So unless they wanted to have their existence previleges revoked :p they totally didnt fight.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@killemall: cool. completely off topic but I have seen people argue that the more powerful a person is the more resistant to TP they would be. Ex: Martian Manhunter vs God Goku. People say MM has never tried TP on someone as powerful as Goku, even though Goku has no TP resistant feats. and also the more durable a person is the harder it is to use mental and energy attacks. just wondering if there were any truth to those beliefs.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I certainly cant recall any incident that shows so conclusively but i have not read everything. I generally think if someone is shown vulnerable to TP, then even if he is boosted or otherwise saying he cant resist would make more sense, unless there is a reason to believe his TP durability has improved. Else if TP thing has been never tired i suppose its prudent to just say in-determinant and may work may not work.

But thats just purely my take on it, no one has to follow what i think.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

1.I can't open Your small scans. And I don't have time to read whole comics. I take Your word, that context isn't against one scan, so please put only ones that are needed.

2.To sum it all - You don't belive that being present in Hell means that You're dead, yes? So what doesn that mean?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

1.I can't open Your small scans. And I don't have time to read whole comics. I take Your word, that context isn't against one scan, so please put only ones that are needed.

It will work if you click on the individual scan, rather than open it on new Window.

I know its inconvinent, but blame comicvine.

Also no none of the scans are mis-represented, besides i believe you can read the bio because its too old.

2.To sum it all - You don't belive that being present in Hell means that You're dead, yes? So what doesn that mean?

Pretty much yes.

You can die and go to hell , where your body would be present in one place and soul in other.

Or you can just walk into hell, its just another pocket dimension.

Since we are talking about Pluto(Hades) lets post a scan of it.

Neptune, on Zeus behest, physically brings and leaves Namor into Pluto's dimension, also you can clearly see Neptune wasnt dead

BTW have you checked out my Zeus chronology thread? Pretty sure you have seen all those scans but just give it a look and tell me if i am missing something (i am knowingly not putting appearances in other realities)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/zeus-chronology-1453646/

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By spiderbuck1

Zeus.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

It will work if you click on the individual scan, rather than open it on new Window.

I know its inconvinent, but blame comicvine.

Ok, then I will later download these comics.

Also no none of the scans are mis-represented, besides i believe you can read the bio because its too old.

Yeah, I see it, but I don't take bioses as a prove. They mislead me enough times.

Besides, I don't think that You wanted to prove that Thanos can take multiversal level threats. We both know that Thanos won because of mindrape.

Neptune, on Zeus behest, physically brings and leaves Namor into Pluto's dimension, also you can clearly see Neptune wasnt dead

I can see scan, but I can't read it.

You can die and go to hell , where your body would be present in one place and soul in other.

Then its good that I asked You that question, since it actually can give an answer to points above.

But then, BFR is also a wrong term to define it, because we both know that banishment is a term of magical fight. Zeus had to prove that he is above Pluto in terms of power level. And not by a fraction, but by a large amount of energy. Thanos never proved similar thing to people on Pluto's level. Lost with tyrant and Odin. Defeated Kosmos, becasue her body was mortal.

BTW have you checked out my Zeus chronology thread? Pretty sure you have seen all those scans but just give it a look and tell me if i am missing something (i am knowingly not putting appearances in other realities)

Most, besides old ones. And You've missed his appearances from new Herc series, Avengers (when he come to Hercules and said that his love is just a construct) and something else, that I can't currently recall. Plus Marvel The End of course (which was mentioned on panel as a canon).

@pooty:

I certainly cant recall any incident that shows so conclusively but i have not read everything. I generally think if someone is shown vulnerable to TP, then even if he is boosted or otherwise saying he cant resist would make more sense, unless there is a reason to believe his TP durability has improved. Else if TP thing has been never tired i suppose its prudent to just say in-determinant and may work may not work.

But thats just purely my take on it, no one has to follow what i think.

I agree.

Only if this person would have any offensive TP powers before that power up, we could assume that his TP powers also would rises. Goku could only comunicate by TP, he couldn't use it in offensive way.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Killemall

Ok, then I will later download these comics.

Sure.

Yeah, I see it, but I don't take bioses as a prove. They mislead me enough times.

Fair enough although cosmic cube beings have feats to prove they are above, while they have never fought against a skyfather, the fact that we have seen Kubik warp an entire universe around him hand, was unscratched when Beyonder threw countless planets at him etc shows he is above,

Then the whole 2 multiversal damage thing.

Besides, I don't think that You wanted to prove that Thanos can take multiversal level threats. We both know that Thanos won because of mindrape.

Of course not, Thanos should have never won the fight, he only won because Kosmos has, for whatever reason, choosen to be in human form.

Point was you are saying Zeus banished Pluto to suggest Zeus wins, i am saying Thanos fought Komos a being more powerful than both Zeus and Pluto (if you dont like bio, even by feats) shows that 1 feat shouldnt make a huge difference.

I can see scan, but I can't read it.

You cant see any of my scans? ...

Damn

Try opening on new window, this i just uploaded fresh from my hard disk..

Then its good that I asked You that question, since it actually can give an answer to points above.

But then, BFR is also a wrong term to define it, because we both know that banishment is a term of magical fight. Zeus had to prove that he is above Pluto in terms of power level. And not by a fraction, but by a large amount of energy. Thanos never proved similar thing to people on Pluto's level. Lost with tyrant and Odin. Defeated Kosmos, becasue her body was mortal.

Zues is indeed above Pluto but i dont see why he should be above by a large amount (he likely is though, i am asking what proves that) because you dont need to be a lot more powerful to banish someone.

Dr. Strange has been able to banish Dormammu i dont think the difference is big.

Thanos did not lose against Odin nor against Tyrant, but of course he did not win either.

See it this was, Hela gets one shotted by Odin, Thanos fights a whole freakin comics and not go out, despite having recently fought a Thor with power gem less than 4 hours ago. I see Thanos being superior there.

Also Thanos has never faced a hell - lord, i dont see anything showing Pluto is any superior to Thanos.

Most, besides old ones. And You've missed his appearances from new Herc series, Avengers (when he come to Hercules and said that his love is just a construct) and something else, that I can't currently recall. Plus Marvel The End of course (which was mentioned on panel as a canon).

I did not include an appearance where Zues doesnt fight, or at least show a new ability.

And Marvel The End is not canon, it takes place in an entirely new reality Realtiy 4321, but because Starlin apparently referred it on canon issue, marvel has put in more of a cheat code than anything else saying some of what happened in Reality 4321 also happened in 616.

If you look below you will see my whole reply there in the thread.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#211  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Zeus wins, Thanos is just not as powerful as him, What's Thanos's biggest feat, knocking Galactus back. Zeus knocked galactus out, sure he was possesed by amatsu mikaboshi, but in the comic it state that "Now we will see Zeus unleash his true power" before knocking galactus, meaning it might have actually been Zeus's power.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins with mid difficulty.

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins!

Flawless victory!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins , Thanos is close to god but not at that level

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By dondave

Thanos ftw. Zeus doesn't have a single feat that puts him above Thanos in anyway.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Galactus needs to get to a certain planet,he owns the rast of these bugs.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mad Titan stomps

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By TheMagicStik

@dondave said:

Thanos ftw. Zeus doesn't have a single feat that puts him above Thanos in anyway.

Zeus is constantly portrayed as the equal of Odin and Odin roflstomps Thanos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik Odin didn't stomp Thanos and Zeus has no feats on Odin's level.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should pull the wins here.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus is equal to Odin. While Thanos is not.

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave said:

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos 10/10. All of the statements referring to Zeus as Odin's equal are unsupported and in fact contradicted by his showings.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Erkan12

Zeus one-shotted Hulk in Incredible Hulks#621, while Thanos failed to do the same in Infinity #06.

And this; Zeus curstomps fire-breathing titans :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus never one-shotted the Hulk, though it was claimed he could.

As for the Titans, they weren't overwhelmingly impressive, and I could also bring up scans of Zeus getting wrecked by a Titan with a spear.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ultimately, Zeus puts Thanos down. Similar durability level, but Thanos has nothing offensively that he can take a genuine Skyfather down with. Give him a week of prep, and yes. But inherently? No.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By dondave
NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave
@kangconquers In Thanos Annual, Thanos from the past was told he would eventually grow in power leaving him somewhere in the middle of the cosmic power totem pole, for lack of a better term.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@kangconquers Skyfather is a title not a level of power.

False. Skyfather has become, for all intents and purposes a tier level. Characters like The Watcher, Tyrant, The Guardians of the Universe, and others are frequently described as being Skyfather level.

Try again.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers By users on this site. It's a title. Any god can become a Skyfather. Balder did it and he's no different from any other Asgardian.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But it also generally denotes a specific level of power. i.e. Odin/ Zeus. Either way, it's a semantic argument. When I said Skyfather level durability feats, anyone who reads comics can glean a range of ability from that statement.

You're picking an argument for little/ no reason.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus has no showings to indicate any level of superiority in virtually any area.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if we assume that Zeus is near Odin's power level, Thanos still wins because he was able to hold his own against Odin before, and since then he has received a significant upgrade in power.

Thanos wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos.

Wallacabayka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus takes this.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#239  Edited By Jestersmiles

Thanos, Show me Zeus feats then we talk. Nothing but speculation in here about Zeus.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus should win

Ricardo_Torres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: what upgrade did he get to be skyfather level?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@jestersmiles said:

Thanos, Show me Zeus feats then we talk. Nothing but speculation in here about Zeus.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thanos wins here, due to his sheer versatility IMO...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#245  Edited By MasterKungFu

Zeus

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus.

Thunderbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Thunderbrand

@rei_kai said:

Zeus is a touch below Odin and Thanos was not that far behind when he fought with him. Thanos has grown tougher, as I said. Managing to blow Galactus through his own ship and onto his ass, knocking his helmet off in the process. Didn't seem to really hurt the Big G, but it was impressive nonetheless. I've yet to see anyone else accomplish such before on their own.

Dude get over it, Thanos would lose this one. You remind me of those Hulk fanboys who were whining when the Hulk got pawned by Zeus. Just because you like a character it doesn't mean he should win on every occasion. Zeus has the exact power level as Odin. Thanos with the omnipotence of the infinity gauntlet classified Zeus and Odin on par with Galactus, the Celestials, and the Stranger. That said, besides theoretical strength, a writer does as he wishes. You want Thanos to be stronger, you want him to win, and maybe a writer will make you happy, but it will never mean that Thanos is theoretically stronger because Marvel has it that he's not.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus Ftw

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3