• 69 results
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

thanos takes on the x team of your choosing no pheonix force other than that all x characters are allowed fight takes place in front of the x mansion how many does it take to take the mad titan down

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking
in a comic story i say about 30 well seasoned team members..  -_-
Ganseki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ganseki

All of them

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aronmorales
@Ganseki said:
" All of them "
That'd be awesome.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hellos

Alot of X men are going to die win or lose, probably lose.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

All of them in full power?
Telepaths will give him hell (Cable in full power,Xavier,Psylocke,Emma,Jean Grey,Rachel,X-Man,The Stepford Chuckoos...).
+ Cable & X-Man are in herald level, which means that Thanos will have a hard time befroe he will take them. With Vulcan's help they can give their TP enough time to take him. 
If they wanna win in traditional way, they need Skyfather level being and I don't remember anyone from X-Men in that level (besides Pheonix of course).
In full power Magneto & Xavier are Onslaught which will be a win for X-Men,but I don't know that I could use this guy here.
Another one who should be able to solo this, is Trion Juggernaut.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe
@czarny_samael:
thanos would have planned for those who might be actual threats
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@joshmightbe said:
" @czarny_samael: thanos would have planned for those who might be actual threats "
No one says that Thanos has prep.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe
@czarny_samael:
no one said he didnt
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@joshmightbe said:
" @czarny_samael: no one said he didnt "
If OP won't say that he has it we can assume that he hasn't.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe
@czarny_samael:
i was the op and i was implying with or with out prep your choice
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@joshmightbe said:
" @czarny_samael: i was the op and i was implying with or with out prep your choice "
Oh... If you accapt both ways, my answer is:
Wiyh prep: Thanos
Without it: X-Men has a big chance for win.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By joshmightbe
@czarny_samael:
i agree tho if they did win it wouldnt be easy
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Superparody

hmm thanos could probably take out 75% of the x men before falling

Avatar image for stormamazonphien_d_x
StormAmazonPhien(d)x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm solos
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cracks
@StormAmazonPhien(d)x: lol
Lord-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord-Prime

Thanos maybe.

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Thanos with prep.Without X-men take it.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By capall

well, if thanos has prep then even all the x-men except phoenix would go down, if thanos do not have prep than it probably would take all the xmen to bring him to his knees with many casulties in the end
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Klandicar

Thanos kills every X-men in front of Jean Grey with relative ease.   Phoenix takes over Jean and then Thanos steals the Phoenix Force for himself.   Those X-men are a whole lot of street levelers with a couple minor threats in the mix, but Thanos will still stomp this fight due to the fact that he is a COSMIC threat...he's immune to most of what they can do.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klandicar
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Thanos kills every X-men in front of Jean Grey with relative ease.   Phoenix takes over Jean and thenn Thanos steals the Phoenix Force for himself. "
unlikely, you can't steal the Phoenix from Jean, even if you are allowed access to the whole thing (every Phoenix Avatar in existence) she is still in control of it and can cut you off from it as she pleases, like she did to Maddie, Emma and Vulcan.  Hell Galactus couldn't even take it from Rachel. "
Thanos is better with prep than Galactus.  It is not a matter of being stronger than the Phoenix, it is a matter of loopholes and Thanos will exploit them to get his hands on the Phoenix Force.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Klandicar said:
" Thanos kills every X-men in front of Jean Grey with relative ease.   Phoenix takes over Jean and then Thanos steals the Phoenix Force for himself.   Those X-men are a whole lot of street levelers with a couple minor threats in the mix, but Thanos will still stomp this fight due to the fact that he is a COSMIC threat...he's immune to most of what they can do. "
Most of they are street-level, but when we are talking about Cable,X-Man,Vulcan ( a specially with Darwin powers),Trion Juggernaut,Onslaught,Rogue, Binary,Xorn brothers or fully power Gambit aren't. With all this telepaths, I can see X-Men winning (if Thanos don't have prep.).
Even if Thanos has prep., it will be very difficuly for him defeat Onslaught,Trion Juggernaut, Binary and all TP in the same time.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sun King

Nah, sorry, the Xmen can't take Thanos here.  He's just too powerful (especially since DEATH increased all his powers).  And as for Prep, Thanos already has the prep work done.  He's already run several scenerios based on surprise attacks by everyone from Spider-man to Galactus!  He would already have a strategy in place. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Another Thanos thread.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bumnut

It'd take alot more than just xmen to take down Thanos, even ALL of them!!! 

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Satyrquaze

@Static Shock said:

"Another Thanos thread. "

That's really odd that you would say that because what I see is yet another X-Men/Mutant thread.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bor
@czarny_samael said:
" All of them in full power? Telepaths will give him hell (Cable in full power,Xavier,Psylocke,Emma,Jean Grey,Rachel,X-Man,The Stepford Chuckoos...). + Cable & X-Man are in herald level, which means that Thanos will have a hard time befroe he will take them. With Vulcan's help they can give their TP enough time to take him.  If they wanna win in traditional way, they need Skyfather level being and I don't remember anyone from X-Men in that level (besides Pheonix of course). In full power Magneto & Xavier are Onslaught which will be a win for X-Men,but I don't know that I could use this guy here. Another one who should be able to solo this, is Trion Juggernaut. "

I would only add that mayby 8-th day Jugg could give him a good fight and even win.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Sun King said:
" Nah, sorry, the Xmen can't take Thanos here.  He's just too powerful (especially since DEATH increased all his powers).  And as for Prep, Thanos already has the prep work done.  He's already run several scenerios based on surprise attacks by everyone from Spider-man to Galactus!  He would already have a strategy in place.  "
How Thanos will defeat Onslaught or Trion Juggernaut? A specially when he is under assault of 10 very powerfull telepaths and 4-5 herald level guys?
Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Siafon

I don't think they take the Titan down. If Thanos is showing up at the X mansion then he has a plan, and he will come prepared. I think he hands it to the Xmen, and returns to Sanctuary a little scuffed, but happy with whatever he was after. Weschester is left in ruins, and mutant hysteria pushed to a whole new level. Destruction brought on by the mutant threat. Release the Sentinels....
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sun King
@czarny_samael said:
" @Sun King said:
" Nah, sorry, the Xmen can't take Thanos here.  He's just too powerful (especially since DEATH increased all his powers).  And as for Prep, Thanos already has the prep work done.  He's already run several scenerios based on surprise attacks by everyone from Spider-man to Galactus!  He would already have a strategy in place.  "
How Thanos will defeat Onslaught or Trion Juggernaut? A specially when he is under assault of 10 very powerfull telepaths and 4-5 herald level guys? "

1.  Bearing in mind that Thanos has withstood energy blasts from Galactus, I don't know who can really do serious damage. 
2.  Thanos psyche resistance is very high indeed. 
3.  Can really call Onslaught a MEMBER of the Xmen. 
4. "4-5 Herald level guys?"  exactly who is on your Xmen team??
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DedmanWalkin

How does Thanos stop X-man from pulling him into the astral plane? In the astral plane, all of his power is moot because Cable, X-man, Prof. X, Jean Grey, Rachel Summers, Cassandra Nova, and Onslaught are supreme manipulators of the Astral Plane. Remember, Thanos doesn't even compare to Emma Frost in terms of telepathic ability so he will not be so well equipped to face all these people on the Astral Plane. 

If Thanos is so powerful why doesn't he just reclaim the Infinity Gems from the Illuminati?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Sun King said:

" 1.  Bearing in mind that Thanos has withstood energy blasts from Galactus, I don't know who can really do serious damage. 
2.  Thanos psyche resistance is very high indeed. 
3.  Can really call Onslaught a MEMBER of the Xmen. 
4. "4-5 Herald level guys?"  exactly who is on your Xmen team?? "

1.I know. That is why I said in this thread, that they need someone in Skyfather level to hurt him physically. Trion Juggernaut has power of Cyttorak, which means that they have enough firepower.
2.I know, but I am not sure that even he will be able to defeat Onslaught,Emma,Jean,Rachel,Psylocke,Cable and X-Man at once.
3.Xavier and Magento were. No one said that we can't use fusion of X-Men mambers. I even ask about that,but OP didn't answer me.
4.Binary,X-Man,Cable,Vulcan and maybe Rachel (but I don't know what with her powers without Pheonix). Gambit in full power is close to them too.

My X-Men team:
Trion Juggernaut, Onslaught, X-Man, Cable, Binary, the best version of Rogue, White Queen, Psylocke, Stepford Cuckoos, Magic (at her peak), Jean Grey (without PF), Rachel Grey (without PF), Mimic, Polaris, Xorn brothers, Jason (second Magneto), etc. ...
P.S. Couple sites said that Legion was a part o X-Men too.
P.P.S Even if Thanos can defeat physical form of Onslaught he can't defeat him permanently because he should jump into him and Thanos is mutant what means that he will only give him more power.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BillyBonzo

x men are going to suffer greatly even if thanos doesnt have prep

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By joshmightbe
@Klandicar:
phoenix is banned for this fight
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sun King
@DedmanWalkin said:

"How does Thanos stop X-man from pulling him into the astral plane? In the astral plane, all of his power is moot because Cable, X-man, Prof. X, Jean Grey, Rachel Summers, Cassandra Nova, and Onslaught are supreme manipulators of the Astral Plane. Remember, Thanos doesn't even compare to Emma Frost in terms of telepathic ability so he will not be so well equipped to face all these people on the Astral Plane.   If Thanos is so powerful why doesn't he just reclaim the Infinity Gems from the Illuminati? "

Okay, you're starting to show a lack of knowledge of Thanos here!  Astral plane? Big deal, Thanos has fought and kicked ass on the Astral and Spiritual plane many times.  This is a guy who defeated the Elders of the Universe in all forms of combat.  Tell you what, just read the COMICVINE bio on Thanos before you start saying who can beat him.  Here are a few "clips from his bio": 

"
His mind is invulnerable to most forms of psychic attacks"  Not resistant or protected, but INVULNERABLE.  " He can project a psionic blast"   
" Aside from the Watchers, he is, perhaps, the most knowledgeable being in the known universe." 

I could go on but it's easier if you read it yourself.  And no I dont think the Xmen are pushovers, and I have plenty of time for Emma Frost (Mmmm Frost).  But nah, out of their league here.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sun King
@Phoenix of the Black Throne:
BLAST!  I'd hoped no one would notice that...............  "Most" probably covers the direct, aggressive attacks, other more subtle attacks, manipulation are a danger.  Still, it's fair to say he would have good resistance to the remaining types of psi attacks (debatable, I admit).  The mind of the Titan is probably the best way to defeat him, but be warned: many who have tried have met a sticky end.  But yeah you may have a point!
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Matezoide2

Thanos kills then all,unless Jean becomes Phoenix,Juggernaut gets at full power
Iceman? Thanos mind rapes him ;)

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

All of them.  Every single one.  And it still won't be enough.  This massacre will make World War Hulk's beatdown of the X-Men look like a light spanking.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Alexander Anderson said:
" All of them.  Every single one.  And it still won't be enough.  This massacre will make World War Hulk's beatdown of the X-Men look like a light spanking. "
World War Hulk has no chance agianst all X-Men in full power. Cable or Binary by themselves can defeat him. 

No one answer me how he Thanos will defeat Onslaught? Or all TP at once and all this crazy powers (X-Men can do whatever they want, a specially when guys like Rogue or Mimic will copy all of them).
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By Caligula

According to some people just Iceman is all that is needed. 

(it's BS though)
Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Siafon
@DedmanWalkin:
Electro has beat Xman. I have the comic where Spiderman asked him for help, and Electro busted Xman. Thanos has also attained God hood on multiple occasion. He gave it up saying that after he attained such statues ruling creation bored him. The Mad Titan is everything Darksied isn't but supposed to be.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Tevnoba

Since BFR is not forbidden, then Thanos will BFR anyone he can not beat (i.e. Trion or 8th Day Juggs), or that pose a significant threat (i.e. Vulcan).  Thanos should win, but it would actually be a minor challenge for the Titan.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By joshmightbe
@Tevnoba:

best answer so far
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By glforthewin

what about darwin?

forze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By forze

Thanos, solos...oh wait
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By joshmightbe

ok some people seem to be having trouble with the part where i said no pheonix its not part of this fight its right there in the description

drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By drkcloud

does thanos have his infinity gauntlet? can multiple incarnations of X-men be used? if not then which incarnation are we talking about? also by xmen do you mean JUST the X-men or including the villains in the x-men series?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#48  Edited By EganTheVile1

Hmmmm....... 

Lat's say 
Xavier 
Magneto 
Juggernaut 
X-Man 
Cable 
Psylocke (full power) 
Wolverine 
Cyclops   
Havok 
Bishop
Emma Frost 
Valkyrie 
Darkchylde 
and Deadpool if he counts (he wants to be an X-Man and they kinda tolerate him) 

Think that team may be able to take Thanos on
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By joshmightbe
@drkcloud:
just xmen no whole IF but a few gems are fine
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gobstakid777

I think Thanos will pwn. Just....that scan of him being completely unaffected by SS's blast...it's just so.....badass!