This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Thedailybagel (12736 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: no, he's saying that SBs whisper took a chunk out of the moon that size (1200 square miles).

#152 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: no, he's saying that SBs whisper took a chunk out of the moon that size (1200 square miles).

Do you have the scan ?

I am confused here because in the fight between Skrullbot and Hulk we see him making a trail with the whisper

#153 Posted by Thedailybagel (12736 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: there isn't a scan, tony said (in the scan above) that skrull bolt took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island when attacking hulk, rhode island is 1200 square miles.

#154 Edited by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: there isn't a scan, tony said (in the scan above) that skrull bolt took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island when attacking hulk, rhode island is 1200 square miles.

Rhode Island's official nickname is "The Ocean State", a reference to the state's geography, since Rhode Island has several large bays and inlets that amount to about 14% of its total area. Its land area is 1,045 square miles (2,710 km2), but its total area is significantly larger.

Ok.

But we don't know how many times he screamed. :o

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
#155 Posted by deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba (5989 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the trench's area equaled the area of Rhode Island. Ex. trench might have been 2 miles wide and 523ish miles long?

Either way I am fairly sure he was exaggerating in the first place or once again writers do not know science or math.

#156 Posted by visemoon (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel said:

Rhode Island's official nickname is "The Ocean State", a reference to the state's geography, since Rhode Island has several large bays and inlets that amount to about 14% of its total area. Its land area is 1,045 square miles (2,710 km2), but its total area is significantly larger.

Ok.

He scream once. That why the space control people said "there was an explosion on the moon." ...not explosion(s)

#157 Posted by visemoon (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

No, SB scream took the chunk out the moon. The whisper pushed Hulk back

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
#158 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

wat

#159 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16013 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy who held his own against Odin, Galactus and Power Gem Thor.

Thanos wins.

#160 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

@realitywarper said:

@thedailybagel said:

Ok.

He scream once. That why the space control people said "there was an explosion on the moon." ...not explosion(s)

@visemoon said:

@thedailybagel said:

Got it.

I agree.

Last point :

Aren't The Skrulls doppelgangers supposed less strong than the guys that they copy ?

#161 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk since its only h2h

#162 Posted by visemoon (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

@realitywarper said:

@thedailybagel said:

Ok.

@visemoon said:

@thedailybagel said:

Got it.

I agree.

Last point :

Aren't The Skrulls doppelgangers supposed less strong than the guys that they copy ?

Normally yes. But I believe (going off memory) it was explained in the Illuminati or Secret Invasion that the Skrulls not only found a way to duplicate the heroes abilities, but can also combined them as well...New versions of Super Skrulls if you will

#163 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

@realitywarper said:

Got it.

I agree.

Last point :

Normally yes. But I believe (going off memory) it was explained in the Illuminati or Secret Invasion that the Skrulls not only found a way to duplicate the heroes abilities, but can also combined them as well...New versions of Super Skrulls if you will

What about skrullbolt then ?

Has he unknown abilities ?

#164 Posted by visemoon (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

@realitywarper said:

Got it.

I agree.

Last point :

What about skrullbolt then ?

Has he unknown abilities ?

Can't remember. I just remember them capturing the Illuminati with Blackbolt and they study and did experiment on them (lol Alien Abduction).

Oh, Skull bolt power was so impressive that Reed used his power to rip the fabric in time and space or something like that

#165 Edited by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

Can't remember. I just remember them capturing the Illuminati with Blackbolt and they study and did experiment on them (lol Alien Abduction).

Oh, Skull bolt power was so impressive that Reed used his power to rip the fabric in time and space or something like that

Wasn't it Black Bolt during War of Kings instead ?

No Caption Provided

Ok Skrullbolt destroyed something the size of rhode island but the real Black Bolt can potentially obliterate half of the planet as Medusa said.

That's clearly more impressive.

#166 Posted by Kingant27 (16899 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins, he managed to beat characters like Classic Drax, who were capable of destroying stars with there bare hands, yet he will loose to WBH and now is fighting current regular Hulk; Comics need to try and sustain characters etc.

#167 Posted by cmagnus (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, although he would have a difficult time since he's being limited to H2H combat.

#168 Edited by visemoon (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon said:

Wasn't it Black Bolt during War of Kings instead ?

No Caption Provided

Ok Skrullbolt destroyed something the size of rhode island but the real Black Bolt can potentially obliterate half of the planet as Medusa said.

That's clearly more impressive.

You're going off Topic...we were comparing the scream feats that Hulk and Thanos has taking from their "Bolts"...not comparing what Bolt can "potentially" do

#169 Edited by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon: I'm a bad bad viner and I deserve to be punished.

No Caption Provided

#170 Posted by KalelOfSteel (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, thanos lose

Hulk wins always

#171 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

WB Hulk stomps

#172 Posted by AssertingValor (8140 posts) - - Show Bio
#173 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

WB Hulk stomps

Hulk wins, thanos lose

Hulk wins always

People have made arguments for Hulk before but your guys comments show lack of knowledge. I am not trying to insult you I am just saying. This is in no way a stomp for Hulk, he loses, read up on some Thanos.

As for you @kalelofsteel no Hulk does not always win, he has lost many fights, saying things like "Hulk wins always" just seems a bit biased, I am not saying you are I am just telling you how it looks.

#175 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

@AssertingValor: yes . H2H without any powers WBH has decent rare slim chance IMO .

#176 Posted by AssertingValor (8140 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmagnus: thanos resisted tyrant and has smacked away versions of hulk before, what would give hulk any better chance here other than being stronger in WB incarnation?

#177 Posted by jedog (487 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH

#178 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@AssertingValor: yes . H2H without any powers WBH has decent rare slim chance IMO .

If he has a slim chance why did you say that he would "stomp"?

@cmagnus: thanos resisted tyrant and has smacked away versions of hulk before, what would give hulk any better chance here other than being stronger in WB incarnation?

If you're going to use that feat make sure to be ready for someone to say Thanos had an amp. We do not know how much the orb amped Thanos but it is clear it was in fact an amp, it is also listed on marvel wiki as an amp.

I would say the feat is fair game considering we do not know how much it enhanced the mad titan but I personally do not use it in an argument because it is easy to dispute.

#179 Edited by AssertingValor (8140 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16013 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thanos

#181 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thanos

Agreed. Since when is destroying a planet with a single hit a big deal to someone of Thanos's class? WBH couldn't even beat Classic Drax.

#182 Posted by Nightway (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos pimpslaps him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#183 Posted by MySuperior (389 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins under these conditions

#184 Posted by neras_a_renihw (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Thanos, due to his regular status as a "Big Bad"

#185 Posted by iconrocket123 (529 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, if this is wb Hulk, then he trumps Thanos in this. I saw that during the argument so far that Thanos has fought people to the point where they destroy planets? Hulk's collision with Rsh caused the same thing, except vaporizing everyone on the surface except themselves, and destroying the planet and it's moon. I wish people didn't over exaggerate Thanos. Most of his strength feats came form when he was using tech, to when he had the gauntlet, and during infinity. Thanos is strong, but he is outclassed severely by wb Hulk. This version of the Hulk has no fear of holding back, and he and Thanos will go at it hard. Hulk's strength will keep rising, and probably won't stop until he KOs Thanos or kills him. It would be a good fight.

#186 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh ^^

#187 Posted by SodamYat (7907 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Posted by CyborgZod (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#189 Posted by Madripoor (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#190 Posted by Saul_D (67 posts) - - Show Bio

If anybody could bump around Thanos, it would be WBH. But, I just can't pick him to win this.

#191 Posted by MaZeRaIII (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H ? WBH will win IMO.

#192 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16013 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#193 Posted by stl9997 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

In H2H, i give it to WB. For a minute, Groot was knocking thanos around pretty good, and im more than confident that wouldnt happen to WBH.

#194 Posted by 20damon (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would beat WB Hulk via BFR, but under these conditions, the Worldbreaker wrecks Thanos. He's just way too powerful for Thanos to take on without any tricks. I am fully aware of Thanos' durability and strength, but he's out outclassed here when it comes to raw physical power and durability.

Regular Hulk can tank Thanos' hits, regular Hulk is to Worldbreaker what Banner is to Regular Hulk when it comes to feats of strength. His durability and healing factor is directly tied to his strength. Thanos has NO chance is a fistfight with this one.

#195 Posted by Kute (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos would win but...

when they destroy the planet they are on, how woul dthey continue their fight? can you move in space wit hthunderclaps and stuff?

#196 Edited by 20damon (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

@kute: Thanos has stated he wants to avoid a fight with regular Hulk (i suspect it was just said to give us Hulk fans a little wank though). Regular Hulk is a tiny little mouse compared to this version. There's literally nothing Thanos can do to this Hulk.

#197 Posted by Kute (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon:

lol. thanos has a history of being written to hand to hand guys way out of earths league. sometimes amped, sometimes not. wbh hulk is starting to get overrated

as for that comment, i wouldn't want to fight hyper-durable bricks either, if i could avoid it. they could possibly fight indefinitely

#198 Edited by 20damon (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is a powerhouse and i am fully aware of his durabiltiy and strength, however, Thor has gone toe to toe with him and a MUCH weaker version of Hulk held down warrior maddened Thor with one hand. Thanos was losing quite convincingly in a battle vs a power gemmed Thor. Yet those blows he was taking were not planet busters (seeing as they didn't even harm Pip the troll and he was fairly close). At the moment i'd say it's quite impossible to overrate WBH when it comes to raw strength and durability, he's NEVER been hurt and his upper limits have never been tested. We know he destroys continents by walking though.....

Even if Thanos has amazing durabiltiy and strength, those are NOT what makes him as powerful as he is, his tech and intelligence along with his energy manipulation and BFR and stuff like that is what makes him so strong. This is a battle of raw power and i'd go as far as to say that noone sort of cosmic entities takes WBH in a battle of raw strength and durability.

#199 Posted by 20damon (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd even go as far as to suggest that people stop using Worldbreaker in comicvine fights and start using GreenScar (WWH).... Wordlbreaker is so powerful that he is literally unable to walk the planet without destroying continents. There's more than 1 feat of this. He is literally so outrageously powerful that he is not even meant to be used. He's LEAGUES above any other version of Hulk ins trength and is bordering on being a plot device.

#200 Posted by myerlanski (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

H2h...hulk makes a case...