• 121 results
Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alphamon

so heres whats happing thor is tried of gettng smaked around by thanos and being bullied for his lunch money so he calls up his boys so they can gang up on thanos and steal his lunch money

Rules

no bfr

hercules has his golden mace, hydra arrows and namion lion armor in all rounds

hulk can use feats from world war hulk and heart of the monsters

when i give some one a form the can use it in the all the other rounds unless I say so

teamates can’t hurt each other

team has perfect team work

this fight is set on an indestructible planet

round 1 everyone is in there base forms

round 2 hulk can go worldbreaker

rouns 3 thor can get amped by warrior madness but dose not go breserk

round 4 beta ray bill can go agro at will

round 5 thor has the power gem

bounos round: if round 4 or 5 is a stomp then thanos gets help from the orginal black order

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Battle!

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 takenstew22  Moderator

Team only wins round 5. Don't know about 4.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Easily.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The only round that's a struggle is round 5 otherwise Thanos wins.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He pimps them as usual

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He treats them like the fodder they are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They physically restrain him

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH can give him problems, but the rest of the team can't do much with him. Assuming that Bill being Agro is what he did at the end of Godhunter and Hulk is also WB in Round 4, he stops there.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alphamon

@kevd4wg: yes hulk can go world breaker and beta rays bill Agro thing is from god hunter yes

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: @kolkent: @alphamon: World breaker stomps

It weird because that’s a picture of World war hulk not world breaker

When world war hulk was told that he’s bug friend whatever he’s name was the person that caused the death of he’s wife and people by causing hulks ship to blow up hulk exploded into the WB

Bruh shows what the community knows about comics

In heart of the monster hulk went world breaker again and destroyed planets in the dark dimension

Thanos around the same period of time as heart of the monster wasn’t really planet level in attacking

However people should know all marvel characters have been steadily getting weaker

WB hulk versing thanos of that same point in continuity would stomp read the thanos (2016) comics as proof

Also beta ray Bill is physically superior to Thor

Round six should be Chaos Wars Hercules by himself vs thanos or is that one sided

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alphamon

@mbatz: @mbatz: world breaker is a form that world war hulk or hotm hulk can go into when they get angery enough and world breaker is not stomping thanos also chaos Herc would be so one sided it would not even be funny if my mermory serves me correctly chose Herc beat a guy who was consuming everything and by everything I mean everything

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can world breaker Hulk stomp when breaking a planet killed him while Thanos tanks that stuff for fun and no one in this fight can restrain Thanos under any circumstances.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

World breaker stomps

Nope, he doesn't. Sure, he can probably get to Thanos level physically if the fight goes on long enough, but he will get KO/Killed way before that.

It weird because that’s a picture of World war hulk not world breaker

But that doesn't matter since you know, it was supposed to be a picture for the first fight I assume.

When world war hulk was told that he’s bug friend whatever he’s name was the person that caused the death of he’s wife and people by causing hulks ship to blow up hulk exploded into the WB

Nice of you to TLDR that comic..

Bruh shows what the community knows about comics

More than you it seems..

In heart of the monster hulk went world breaker again and destroyed planets in the dark dimension

While impressive, nothing that would do anything to Thanos. There is a reason Thanos is considered > WB.

Thanos first appearance, he caused planets to explode as sideeffects of his fight. He has only gotten stronger after every ressurection.

Thanos around the same period of time as heart of the monster wasn’t really planet level in attacking

He has always been planet level. Heck, he is above Star level and always have been, considering that he outmatched Drax in strength. This Drax was at star level strength. And this was his first incarnation. After his ressurections, he have gotten more powerful. He managed to match Odin for a while, and while Odin clearly had the upper hand, he one-shot Surfer who can tank Supernova's like they are nothing, and Thanos took several blast from that without being KOed. And Thanos also can beat the crap out of him as well.

However people should know all marvel characters have been steadily getting weaker

While Thanos have gotten stronger. Thor have become weaker, so have many others. Hulk have gotten stronger though, through Immortal Hulk, but still not at WBH levels.

WB hulk versing thanos of that same point in continuity would stomp read the thanos (2016) comics as proof

Yeah, that Thanos got God Cancer from Death. I don't see how that changes anything. Before that, he was wrecking teambusters like they were nothing. Also, then you have the fact that after he got rid of his God Cancer, he became so powerful that literally noone could stop him.

Also beta ray Bill is physically superior to Thor

Thor and Bill I would say are fairly equal if not a slight edge to Thor.

Round six should be Chaos Wars Hercules by himself vs thanos or is that one sided

Chaos War Hercules would solo the strongest versions of his team. He would beat Thanos too in his strongest form, not counting artifacts or King Thanos.

Thanos all rounds aside from 5. And that is questionable at least because Thanos have gotten much stronger since his last fight with PG Thor. However I don't think Thanos would win because PG would amp Thor and make him the strongest in his team.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, team might win round 5 though

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: @byondeon: Byondeon, I’m not sure I agree with your analysis

My main topic was that WBH would beat thanos at that time period and thanos before he died and even after the virus he fought thane who was amped by pheonix who wasn’t even planet level as their fight didn’t threaten planets or destroy continental levels of land but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong this is from memory but I’ll read and confirm shortly if I’m telling the truth or not

This is why if possible I’d like it if people would include the point in continuity of the character.

It’s like saying who wins Odin or thanos.

Well Odin is street level currently in war of realms and Thanos is deceased. See my point.

Thanos before he died had just time travelled back from King Thanos or Thanos wins saga he appeared in infinity wars and defender and was someone who could be killed by a WBH if we take thanos’s own physical feats and energy feats into consideration.

As in no surtur sword that killed dark surfer. And not scaling him to king thanos since king thanos didn’t use energy beams on he’s young self which was what killed the abstracts logically speaking it definitely wasn’t those below planet level punches.

All I’m saying is that taking physical feats and energy blast feats from thanos alone he really isn’t that strong even in the thanos wins saga he never caused harm to dark surfer himself that was the sword, thanos only throw one lucky punch and even that paled in comparison to maestro hulk punching him through the building. And arcs before that arc confirm that thanos didn’t get miraculously stronger.

However if we used thanos from say 4 years ago 2015 and below we a thanos that survives in ego’s stomach, and ego ate stars. So yeah I’m knowledgeable on thanos he has gotten weaker with the rest of the marvel universe even the IG has gotten weaker if compared to IG in infinity guantlet.

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t remember thanos wins saga thanos doing any energy blast or physical damage himself that put him at king thanos level heck not even Cosmic ghost rider level.

I mean do you remember energy blast from thanos hurting dark surfer or cosmic ghost rider. Do you remember thanos surviving King thanos energy blasts.

Let me put this into perspective. Thanos and King Thanos punch each other no air or continents shake but their punches cause each other to bleed. WBH steps and causes and earthquakes. WBH fights She-hulk that causes a planet to be destroyed and there not hitting it directly.

WBH would solo Thanos from 2016 onward I though we were using thanos before he died in which was I AM CORRECT.

WBH solos unless we specify the thanos

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Thanos vs Phoenix Thane destroyed a planet, not that planetary is worth anything when talking about Thanos

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: WBH would solo Thanos from 2016 onward

No, he wouldn't as Thanos fight against his Phoenix empowered son is far outside World Breakers damage capacity not to mention Hulk would be dead from the planet exploding, Thanos physicals durability tech/shields etc is far superior.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iflated3go

Heli still being peak Heli.

Hulk tanks an attack from a being that blows up planets for fun and despite continuously trying to put down Hulk with EVERYTHING he has, he is unable to.

Hulk walks through a blast from a massively amped Vector that was capable of busting reality and he even states he has whiped away entire worlds with it

No Caption Provided

Hulk walks through a blast from Hiro Kala capable of shattering a planet in two

Maestro survives the explosion of Battleworld planet

No Caption Provided

But yea WBH is gonna die to a planet explosion the guy that can casually bust planets is gonna die to one, GTHO with this low tier bait crap. Even regular powerhouses weaker than WBH like Superman, Thor, BRB, etc... can survive planet explosions. Anyone who makes arguments otherwise is either trolling or fooling themselves.

On topic, Thanos wins.

Round 5 can be debated.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@captainsweatpan: @byondeon: Byondeon, I’m not sure I agree with your analysis

My main topic was that WBH would beat thanos at that time period and thanos before he died and even after the virus he fought thane who was amped by pheonix who wasn’t even planet level as their fight didn’t threaten planets or destroy continental levels of land but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong this is from memory but I’ll read and confirm shortly if I’m telling the truth or not

WB/HoM was roughly early 2000's right? At this point, Thanos would have rekt this in a single punch.

Also, this is Thanos vs Phoenix Thane:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is why if possible I’d like it if people would include the point in continuity of the character.

Base Thanos is literally the current one, and Current one is dead so I guess that by that, team wins by default. However Thanos have the power of King Thanos, who is above Galactus.

It’s like saying who wins Odin or thanos.

It's always current versions of characters if no specific one is mentioned. What has this to do with anything at all in this thread even?

Well Odin is street level currently in war of realms and Thanos is deceased. See my point.

Actually, Current Odin is literally his classic version that is Universal, just that he has less power because.. Reason.

Thanos before he died had just time travelled back from King Thanos or Thanos wins saga he appeared in infinity wars and defender and was someone who could be killed by a WBH if we take thanos’s own physical feats and energy feats into consideration.

Thanos after travel back was above Maestro Hulk, who I would put above WBH. Also, Thanos is close to King Thanos in powers, who was at universal+ levels. I don't think Thanos is universal, however I would put him high-skyfather level after God Quarry arc.

WBH is weak compared to any version of Thanos. WBH wouldn't be able to do anything to Surfer. Thanos is FAR above Surfer. The only reason Thanos died was Thanos had planned it all along.

As in no surtur sword that killed dark surfer. And not scaling him to king thanos since king thanos didn’t use energy beams on he’s young self which was what killed the abstracts logically speaking it definitely wasn’t those below planet level punches.

Thanos would scale to Fallen One, who was a match for King Thanos, who was above abstracts. However I wouldn't put Thanos at abstract level. Also, Thanos was hit by energy beams from King Thanos and was completely fine. However I do believe that King Thanos didn't use full powers considering that he wanted to die so that he could be with Death.

All I’m saying is that taking physical feats and energy blast feats from thanos alone he really isn’t that strong even in the thanos wins saga he never caused harm to dark surfer himself that was the sword, thanos only throw one lucky punch and even that paled in comparison to maestro hulk punching him through the building. And arcs before that arc confirm that thanos didn’t get miraculously stronger.

You will not see a planet get destroyed even though a character punch with force enough to do that. Beta Ray Bill, Thor have destroyed planets before without actually being amped. And Thor have actually the best striking power of the team. Then WBH then Bill. I would say Bill > WWH in terms of striking powers though.

Thanos is strong enough to pummel Surfer into submission. Fallen One Surfer is WAY stronger than normal one, and that isn't counting the fact that he is worthy.

Something that Hulk can't do. The only one that could do that other than Abstracts and Skyfathers was Thanos, and Thor with the PG.

Thanos could also take hit's from PG Thor, who are WAY above WBH in physical strength and striking powers. Heck, Thor alone could match WBH for a while until Hulk grow stronger.

However if we used thanos from say 4 years ago 2015 and below we a thanos that survives in ego’s stomach, and ego ate stars. So yeah I’m knowledgeable on thanos he has gotten weaker with the rest of the marvel universe even the IG has gotten weaker if compared to IG in infinity guantlet.

Thanos in the 80's when he fought Thor was WAY above star level. Thor was one-shotting Surfer, who can take starts exploding in his face and be fine. Thor one-shot that guy and Thanos still took his hit's like it was nothing and only giving him a nose-bleed. Later, he took several attacks from Odin and wasn't really hurt. And Odin had later one-shotted Surfer. That I think was after his first ressurection. His first incarnation was matching Classic Drax in strength and even surpassed him, and Drax had star level strength.

Thanos have only grown stronger. Thanos have been low Skyfather level ever since his fight with Odin. Never changed until he got God Cancer.

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t remember thanos wins saga thanos doing any energy blast or physical damage himself that put him at king thanos level heck not even Cosmic ghost rider level.

Thanos admitted that he couldn't kill Cosmic Ghost Rider, he was definitely way more powerful than him. But just because you are more powerful doesn't mean you can kill someone. I mean, Iron Man is more powerful than Deadpool but he can't kill him. He can beat the crap out of Cosmic Ghost Rider, but he can't kill him because he is immortal.

I mean do you remember energy blast from thanos hurting dark surfer or cosmic ghost rider. Do you remember thanos surviving King thanos energy blasts.

I remember that Thanos beat King Thanos and that Thanos took energy attacks from King Thanos. He also fought King Thanos in h2h and held his own. King Thanos was WAY above the abstracts of Marvel universe.

Let me put this into perspective. Thanos and King Thanos punch each other no air or continents shake but their punches cause each other to bleed. WBH steps and causes and earthquakes. WBH fights She-hulk that causes a planet to be destroyed and there not hitting it directly.

So what? Thor punching Gorr caused planets to be destroyed miles away. But Thor punching Hulk doesn't cause the planet they fight on to explode. Just because you don't see much collateral damage doesn't mean that they are not punching with star system levels of strength..

Also, let's just put this out there, this is Thanos first fight IIRC (Similar to WBH vs Red She-Hulk, planet got destroyed as a sideeffect of their battle):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WBH would solo Thanos from 2016 onward I though we were using thanos before he died in which was I AM CORRECT.

No, because that Thanos was Skyfather level, which no Hulk will ever reach. Hulk would get one-shot from that Thanos. With ease

WBH solos unless we specify the thanos

Any Thanos that doesn't have God Cancer wins. God Cancer Thanos loses.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: No, because that Thanos was Skyfather level, which no Hulk will ever reach. Hulk would get one-shot from that Thanos. With ease

That's highly ironic considering what's coming next month.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: No, because that Thanos was Skyfather level, which no Hulk will ever reach. Hulk would get one-shot from that Thanos. With ease

That's highly ironic considering what's coming next month.

That Thanos was skyfather level though. 2016 Thanos was easily above OKT/Odin level

Also, what comes next month?

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Probably although that Thanos was inconsistent if i am being honest.

A version of Hulk that's presumably more powerful than even Eternity and beings of that level.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A version of Hulk that's presumably more powerful than even Eternity and beings of that level.

Eh, still not above Thanos..

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 takenstew22  Moderator

@byondeon said:
@iflated3go said:

Wat.

Craldl11188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LUL

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@iflated3go said:

Depends on what Thanos you have in mind, but ultimately we shall see, since the comic hasn't come out yet. Either way it blows out the water your notion that no Hulk ever is gonna reach Skyfather level, when he will go far beyond that level.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@iflated3go said:

Wat.

Huh..

@byondeon said:
@iflated3go said:

Depends on what Thanos you have in mind, but ultimately we shall see, since the comic hasn't come out yet. Either way it blows out the water your notion that no Hulk ever is gonna reach Skyfather level, when he will go far beyond that level.

Every Thanos is above Eternity

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: That's absolutely not true, Eternity is quite literally a multiversal entity, he is way above regular Thanos, who isn't even Galactus level.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: That's absolutely not true, Eternity is quite literally a multiversal entity, he is way above regular Thanos, who isn't even Galactus level.

Wrong..

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: How is it wrong? How does regular Thanos have feats better than the guy that recreated the Marvel universe?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3go: I mean there’s space punisher hulk who casually slaughtered watchers who were side to be even more powerful then the 616 watchers but you know I’m just throwing this out there

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Sure but that Hulk isn't cannon to 616, the one i am talking about will be canon, the only difference is he will be alive billions of years in the future.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: @captainsweatpan: @hellionvulcan: I believe post 23 clears up the fact that hulk is planet level in base

Anyway I don’t want you to get the wrong understanding. I think thanos from his first appearance up until 2015 or pre-thanos comic would win hands down clear just not him before he died

I mean for a start CaptainSweatpan thanos was being beaten by dark surfer and had to call the hulk over to beat surfers bottom into the castle and that hulk pales in comparison to a WBhulk who’s step is stronger than thanos’s punches

Thanos had to aim and bulrush thane threw the planet, hulk just had to throw a few punches at someone and that did the trick to the planet. WBH upper limits in durability are unknown but it definitely upstages planet level.

It’s because thanos has to try to destroy a planet and hulk does so indirectly i think he wins. If thanos bullrushed the same way he did to thane he’d stand a chance a really small one cause hulk can survive planets exploding several times.

I mean who do you think wins sentry or thanos, and think logically world war hulk caused sentry to revert and that wasn’t WBH

See my point

As for byondeon, I’m on the verge of being convinced despite confusing logic and combinations of facts and opinions like When you said WBH wouldn’t be able to do anything to surtur but we both know that’s not true. When Dark surfer meet hound thanos and proceeded to have he’s bottom smacked thanos had to call he’s dog maestro hulk, but maestro knocked him through a building and at that point hulk was borderline angry as in he was amped to a degree due to age I think but he was in no way shape or form close to WBH in terms of anger yet he saved thanos when he was being pummeled that in itself is a contradiction and the fact you don’t counter the whole fact that thanos couldn’t do anything to dark surfer except when he used the sword suggests that hulk can harm thanos if the damage he was doing couldn’t compare to maestro hulks let alone WBH

Even using previous encounters where hulk has engaged in combat with thanos it is hard to believe thanos could even harm hulk.

The events of infinity #6 hulk came falling from the sky and was punched by thanos but was unscathed

In thanos: infinity finale hulk attacks thanos and thanos lasers him until he can reason with him but hulk is still unscathed

And those are the only times from memory that I can remember of that hulk fought thanos without the IG and it results in hulk being unscathed

Also don’t scale thanos to king thanos because of H2H that’s preposterous. We do t even know how they were killed but I know for a fact it wasn’t H2H

Anyway what I’ve said is debatable like I said I think thanos 2015 and below clear except round 5

And byondeon thanos is below Galactus been like that for ages and he died that way

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Yea it's happening in the Immortal Hulk run but it wont be Immortal Hulk it's a new version called "Breaker of Worlds", although it wont be the same as Worldbreaker Hulk.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: How is it wrong? How does regular Thanos have feats better than the guy that recreated the Marvel universe?

Are you thinking I am serious? Because I am not that stupid you know. Also, I want to read the new Immortal Hulk to see if he actually is that powerful, and if he beat Eternity, I am gonna need the context.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I dunno if someone is serious or not, it's the internet after all you can encounter anything. We all are looking forward to seeing it, although i don't think he fights Eternity himself, i think Eternity is literally dead by that time and a 9th cosmos appears after him.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I dunno if someone is serious or not, it's the internet after all you can encounter anything. We all are looking forward to seeing it, although i don't think he fights Eternity himself, i think Eternity is literally dead by that time and a 9th cosmos appears after him.

Eh, it's just wait to see what actually happens.. I hope they don't make Hulk Eternity level. That would just be weird..

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3go: um last thing I remember happening to immortal hulk is getting his face melt of and about to smash some on into a red paste

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Respond later. I don't have the energy to respond right now..

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: his best fear is thunder clapping the one below all away witch his been stated to be more powerful then meposhsto himself and equal to the one above all by the writer

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@iflated3go said:

Eh, it's just wait to see what actually happens.. I hope they don't make Hulk Eternity level. That would just be weird..

They will make an abstract level Hulk from what i have seen, but that's fine since this isn't regular Hulk anyway.

@byondeon said:
@iflated3go said:

Yes, in issue 24 we conclude that, but in issue 25 we get a double sized story that takes place billions of years into the future.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@mbatz: stop using ungaugable characters in PISified stories like the one King Thanos was in

There's no way to know how powerful the Fallen One was, what we do know is that Thanos someone who had one shot Galactus was afraid of him, the same Thanos lost to present Thanos, is Thanos>King Thanos>Galactus now? Is Black Bolt>Celestials?

Stop using that story arc, it's a slippery slope and if you want to use it WBH gets one shot like Galactus did

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@mbatz: and just cause a characters footsteps don't cause destruction doesn't mean WBH is stronger than them, Galactus walked on Earth in the King Thanos story arc and he didn't cause destruction, is WBH>Galactus now?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: Like I said Galactus is above thanos

I was merely saying using the ever inconsistent comic science to show that thanos would lose to WBH and I already covered the fact that I was talking about the specific attribute that hulk has which is he’s strength

Galactus in that comic didn’t display planetary physical strength that’s not to say he isn’t planetary he is well above planetary and in some comics he’s straight up held planets in he’s hand but Galactus in Thanos wins he was starving so he was weakened beyond belief

I was merely comparing the physical attributes of the hulk and thanos my point being compare the punches of thanos and king thanos as they punches each other to the punches of She hulk and hulk in the dark dimension

You seem to lump all attributes as strength rather than seeing the individual factors

I listed comic book issues where hulk engaged thanos without the IG and thanos never did any long lasting damage that’s a fact hulk always got back up

WBH is significantly stronger than those hulks that confronted thanos in those issues so energy blasts and punches wouldn’t phase him since they didn’t phase him to begin with in normal state of anger

Your argument was adequete but I definitely won’t change my mind I’m waiting for Byondeons response he brings forth proper arguments rather than easily debunked paragraphs

I’m not saying your a bad debater, cause I don’t know you or what your state of mind currently either way I look forward to what you post next