thanos vs the super friends

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

the mad god of death vs old school of the super friends.........who going to win?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MotorSteel

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"the mad god of death vs old school of the super friends.........who going to win?"

Well the old school super friends sucked. You're talking about the Cartoon right?

I think you're just trying to curbstomp supes. That's pathetic. Do something better with you're time.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iSHADOW

the wonder twins can take thanos by themselves

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By iSHADOW

Gleek the wonder monkey > thanos

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MotorSteel

iSHADOW says:

"the wonder twins can take thanos by themselves"

lol, exactly

Super Friends>Thanos

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MotorSteel

iSHADOW says:

"Gleek the wonder monkey > thanos"

lmao

haha it's official, Thanos is just not as kickass as that monkey

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"the mad god of death vs old school of the super friends.........who going to win?"
Well the old school super friends sucked. You're talking about the Cartoon right? I think you're just trying to curbstomp supes. That's pathetic. Do something better with you're time. "
  1. no im not curbstomp superman, 2. the only reason i made battle topic cuz i went to the onther web site and people they thank the super friends would beat thanos, i just to see if everybody agree to that, that's all 3. the only thing is kinda pathetic is that every time i vote on who's going to win, then you come in and only talking to me, most times jumping at me, it really makes me wonder.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
Well the old school super friends sucked. You're talking about the Cartoon right? I think you're just trying to curbstomp supes. That's pathetic. Do something better with you're time. "
  1. no im not curbstomp superman, 2. the only reason i made battle topic cuz i went to the onther web site and people they thank the super friends would beat thanos, i just to see if everybody agree to that, that's all 3. the only thing is kinda pathetic is that every time i vote on who's going to win, then you come in and only talking to me, most times jumping at me, it really makes me wonder. "

Haha it just seems that every time you make a thread its to bash him and, just look at your picture gallery.

and i only "jump on you" because you dont READ what others are saying
Post Edited:2008-03-30 01:19:18

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"MotorSteel says:
1. no im not curbstomp superman, 2. the only reason i made battle topic cuz i went to the onther web site and people they thank the super friends would beat thanos, i just to see if everybody agree to that, that's all 3. the only thing is kinda pathetic is that every time i vote on who's going to win, then you come in and only talking to me, most times jumping at me, it really makes me wonder. "
Haha it just seems that every time you make a thread its to bash him and, just look at your picture gallery."

so what? then this would be a superman by himself vs thanos but it's not so, and i would be more happy if you stop quote only to me that would be great.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Thanos uses the superfriends & WT to wipe his a#$!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thanos.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Hedatary
  1. no im not curbstomp superman, 2. the only reason i made battle topic cuz i went to the onther web site and people they thank the super friends would beat thanos, i just to see if everybody agree to that, that's all "

Which idiotic website did you go to? Whoever thought that has to be in some kind of drug.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
Haha it just seems that every time you make a thread its to bash him and, just look at your picture gallery."

so what? then this would be a superman by himself vs thanos but it's not so, and i would be more happy if you stop quote only to me that would be great. "

And what would be the point in making a Superman vs Thanos thread?

Again, in your picture gallery, there aren't many pictures that aren't pictures of Superman getting owned.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
so what? then this would be a superman by himself vs thanos but it's not so, and i would be more happy if you stop quote only to me that would be great. "
And what would be the point in making a Superman vs Thanos thread? Again, in your picture gallery, there aren't many pictures that aren't pictures of Superman getting owned. "

lol superman is geting own, get over it.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary says:

"1. no im not curbstomp superman, 2. the only reason i made battle topic cuz i went to the onther web site and people they thank the super friends would beat thanos, i just to see if everybody agree to that, that's all "Which idiotic website did you go to? Whoever thought that has to be in some kind of drug."

the website is, www.electricferret.com

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Thanos."
Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Gottheit

Vance Astro says:

"Nothing so important that it bears repeating."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gottheit says:

"I can't stop thinking about Vance Astro.""

Well that's apparent.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gottheit says:

"Colt writes: "Gee, Fido, I wish I could understand these funny feelings I get whenever Betty Sue looks at me, but I think those are the bad things mommy talks about. I have to scrub the evil away, she says, but that wire mesh sure hurts sometimes! They'll pay! They'll all pay!" Jesus."

Who is Colt? I don't remeber him posting in this thread.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gottheit

Colt writes:

"Gee, Fido, I wish I could understand these funny feelings I get whenever Betty Sue looks at me, but I think those are the bad things mommy talks about. I have to scrub the evil away, she says, but that wire mesh sure hurts sometimes! They'll pay! They'll all pay!"

Jesus.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gottheit

Oh crap, the man is going schizo on us!