THANOS VS SUPERMAN/WBH/THOR/BLACK ADAM

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
deactivated-5cc66e8574839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@destinyman75: Yeah, because none of that matters much against Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Instead of being snotty, why don't you prove me wrong and show where Thanos was weakened?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Just because a bunch of fools have come to a conclusion doesn't mean I have to follow that too. Thanos beats Surfer, Surfer doesn't beats Superman.

I'm talking about post crisis/rebirth Superman here if it wasn't clear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: Wonder Woman has a very poor record against lightning to begin with and Storm has a proven record of harming even high tiers (Hulk, Silver Surfer) with her lightning. In fact she killed Hulk along with Cable in Onslaught saga. It's hardly unbelievable that she can ko Diana after a barrage of lightning attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: Being a minion means very little when Thanos doesn't has those specific weapons and can't replicate those showings.

And yes, he did. That's why I called Thor useless here. Doesn't means Superman or Black Adam are going to be useless here. It doesn't works like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian said:

@rajjar: Instead of being snotty, why don't you prove me wrong and show where Thanos was weakened?

Did you actually read the arc itself? Thanos was dying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and was getting thrashed by Gladiator's imperial guard to the point that it took Gladiator this, and only this,

No Caption Provided

To do this -

No Caption Provided

And the only reason Gladiator chose to intervene?

No Caption Provided

And the sources for Glads' secondhand info?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He never even got an inkling of his former powers till he got amped by the God Quarry. The fact that he needed prep, subterfuge, and a gun to take a team like this, in which the strongest member was a mid-high tier BM,

No Caption Provided

and got burned by Johnny Storm

No Caption Provided

Who couldn't even put a mark on Hyperion.

No Caption Provided

Who clearly felt some pain when Thor did this to him.

No Caption Provided

And a healthy Thanos?

No Caption Provided

Got it?

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: the daughter of Zeus having a poor record with lightening should be PIS of the highest order. Fact of the matter is, DC and Marvel crossovers should be considered nonsense, period. Btw in one of them thor beats Captain Marvel (now Shazam) so way to go on contradicting your statement of Thor being useless yet Adam being something.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Azazole

@motifian: Show me anything, literally ANYTHING that Adam could do better than Thor or Mjolnir damage output wise. Cause In terms of sheer damage output, Mjolnir>>>Adam/Shazam.

Also Proxima stated that Thanos gave her the spear after defeating the previous wielder. So him beating someone who wielded a weapon able to neutralize one of the strongest Hulks means nothing to you?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

lol

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Still thanos murks the team 10/10.

Lol at motifian...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: Is that so? Well, let's see Thor walking through a 5D thunderstorm that would've killed any other hero on Earth and ramming through a being with a 5D imp's power.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rTGsV6Zfh0I/VxWPKCkHOII/AAAAAAAAJLk/Ldn1lIaUyx8TV44hk6iFT5UMakRvpDt0gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO020.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vrk7zffn_0s/VxWPKDN5tVI/AAAAAAAAJLk/0W6USoNe96ovu_KFTqdxnnz_pNf6Hzn2QCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO021.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HFN1lk_Qe_Q/VxWPKMSn5AI/AAAAAAAAJLk/mVy19Araf6wh62ZIdCxJ88vYnKOVFxc2gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO022.jpg

Your turn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Yes, I did read the arc. You're posting scans without any context whatsoever.

The scan of Thanos dying are from his solo series where Death had infected him. That has nothing to do with Civil War II scene which occurred two years ago.

Also you're confusing Johnny Storm with Jim Hammond, posting unlinked scans (Superior Spider-Man team up and Infinity) and in general sense have no idea how comics work.

Take a deep breathe and try again, this time no fanfiction and show us where Thanos was stated to be weakened in Civil War II. Because it was a low showing for the character, it doesn't says he was weakened.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: Diana wasn't daughter of Zeus pre Flashpoint. Neither was she particularly impressive until Jiminez and Rucka revamped her.

Thor beat Captain Marvel by stopping him from turning by manipulation of his lightning, doesn't has anything to do with power. Don't tell me Thanos can manipulate lightning now.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/thor-388-22.jpg

Godblasting and getting through the armour of a Celestial.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian:

1. That is not Adam, that is Billy. I cannot take Beta-Ray Bill feats and give them to Thor.

2. It says a LESSER wouldnt be able to do it, not that he is the ONLY hero on earth. So someone on his level could have done that.

3. A distraction was given to him, so this 5D Imp you're flaunting wasnt close to his best.

4.How is beating a 5D Imp who was distracted (With Billy needing a conductor of sorts or whatever it is that he threw) better than destroying the armour of a universal God?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: Thor was amped with belt of strength there. But fair enough.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1116949-page09.jpg

That's Black Adam punching through Spectre.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: 1. You said Adam/Shazam (aka Billy).

2. Literally every hero on Earth was right there, everyone else was thrown away. Only Captain Marvel waded through the thunderstorm.

3. There is no distraction given when Cap moved through the thunderstorm.

4. Exitar is a universal god? Mind showing those universal feats mate? Because Exitar has only three feats, getting godblasted by Thor, getting killed by Sue Storm and needing to save power for thousands of years to kill a Watcher and destroying Earth. Exitar is a joke compared to a 5D imp.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: Good feat but I dont think that is far beyond harming a celestial, i doubt it's really on the same level. And if both feats are in the same ballpark, and those are there beats feats, how can thor therefore be useless and Adam not more so or equally so?

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian:

1. Fair enough, though i was specifically asking for Adam, but my statement at the time was that Mjolnir has more damage output than the champions of Shazam.

2. Its says a LESSER hero wouldnt be able to do it. Not ANY OTHER hero wouldnt be able to do it. Also if you are out right saying Billy is the most powerful hero on DC Earth then I got some bad news...

3. In the scans you showed me, it was stated that the time was now or never because a distraction was given. If Billy could do it of his own power, a time limit would be irrelevant now wouldnt it. At least to my understanding.

4. Exitar is a Celestial, which means he is a Universal Level God. Not even Odin and the other all fathers of their respective pantheon can touch Celestials. Also, taking a Godblast is not impressive enough for you? The fact that all of Thors godly power plus that of Mjolnir was able to crack his dome but he still kept on ticking?

5. If Exitar is a joke, could Adam/shazam or Superman single handedly beat him? Answer carefully.

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: Thor is stronger and more durable than Shazam. that is common sense on comicvine for years now, prove otherwise. show something that wasn't already shown in this infamous debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelfnshotz: Like I said before, just because a bunch of fools believe something to be true, that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Now if you're done telling me what to do, please get out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: Punching through Spectre is objectively far better than what Thor did against Exitar (While amped).

So no, they are not useless and Thor has never used godblast against Thanos.

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By michaelfnshotz

@motifian: is PIS. Shazam tanking a 5D Storm, yet he gets hurt by 3D beings.

Thor has feats of tanking the god bomb, hurting chaos king, beating Odin, beating skyfather surtur, etc

heh yeah one pis feat of Shazam says it all right? i would understand if he had more

and where does it say "that would of killed any other hero" show us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: 1. Even if that was true, Thor has never used godblast against Thanos.

2. Against magical attacks? Yes, Cap is certainly the most powerful hero on Earth.

3. Because otherwise the power of Thunderbolt would have destroyed everything.

4. Celestials are universal gods now? Thor's godblast is impressive because it harmed the celestial and celestial is impressive because it tanked the godblast? Wow, talk about self serving logic.

5. I said compared to a 5D imp. Doesn't means Superman is going to beat Exitar. Don't put words in my mouth.

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@motifian: here re read your scan, it only said it would had SCORCHED AN "LESSER" hero, not "EVERY OTHER"

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One man on a crusade to wank DC and lowbal Marvel as much as possible.

Meanwhile Thanos still pimp hands them all.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Thanos

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian said:

@biswaboxz: So you're sharing real life info on something that doesn't exist in the real life?

Calculate how heavy was this black hole, it was bigger than milky way galaxy itself.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/PYoyWU60qSgMh8jaFf0-pLAVCM24aLJMRCEHHwIPmBQa8wie5s0X-jGgu3Ry_1LbGNB7S1Dq1VLF=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/fVbm_2FcIhckKN9Iy4x7Oy0zkb4ANAx9RUgucEdH2YYOf4w5qMHjsGXdR7qgqareI-S_j5jjZHDF=s1600

And not in event horizon, actually bigger than milky way galaxy.

Yeah, Thanos' ship has multi galaxy level durability. Miniature black holes have galaxy level mass.

The sheer buffoonery here is just laughable.

Um what ? I don't think the black hole's mass was actually mentioned on those scans which u showed. It only says that the size of the black hole was Milky Way's and nothing else. What are u trying to prove?

EDIT: U know what I quit, u win Thanos is a mid-tier/low high tier character, Thanos has no durability. Heck all the characters from Odin to Hulk are all rats in front of all DC characters.

You shouldn't quit as your actually right :)

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Azazole

@motifian:

1. Thor using Godblast against Thanos is irrelevant since Im talking about how Thor is stacked up against the Champions of Shazam, which that he is as powerful if not more so.

2. No, dont put a cap on it. You were going on and on about how Shazam walked through a storm no other hero on Earth could and that was somehow a feat, nothing about magic or that nonsense. And how is Shazam the number one hero against magic attacks in a universe with Dr Fate? Man, why am i even wasting my time with you.

3. The power of the Thunderbolt, which was called down by Shazam, would have destroyed everything? Shazam has enough power.... to destroy everything? Well pack it up kids, no need for the Justice League or any team of heroes, Shazam, who gets his face beat in by Superman and Adam, can destroy EVERYTHING.

4. YES! Thors Godblast is impressive cause it harmed a Celestial, someone who is far above even Odin! YES! It is impressive the Celestial tanked a Godblast, considering the fact that it was from an amp'd Thor (Your own words) and the sacfricing of Mjolnir, weapon that takes Thor from powerful to a superman level hero. Sometimes, when two opposing forces come together, they can both come out looking good! Like when a Football match is a nail bitter and goes to double overtime. There is a winner m loser, BUT BOTH CAN COME OUT LOOKING GOOD. So how would it be different in that instance.

Also also. You were going on and on about how Sue Storm beat him and that it took him hundreds of years to kill a Watcher and attack Earth and blah blah blah. And then i countered with thw point that if you wanna lowball Exitar, would Adam or Superman even come remotely close to beating him?

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: Lets be honest, that alone was PIS. But then Spectre casually turned him back into Teth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelfnshotz: And why isn't Thor doing all those things PIS? I mean, why restrict it to one character?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelfnshotz: Any lesser hero means literally every hero on the planet as everyone was there and got tossed away.

Have you actually read the story? It's JSA 36 BTW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By michaelfnshotz

@motifian: why would it be PIS?

you think thor struggle with guys on shazam physicality?

show me where they got tossed away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole: 1. And how did you determine that Thor is more powerful than Shazam champions?

2. You know Black Adam has literally laughed at Dr Fate trying to hurt him, right? Fate had to travel back in time, steal a portion of Shazam's lightning and revert him back because he had no other option against Adam?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4ebM5sRTzIc/VxWWNqXIaCI/AAAAAAAAKfM/5ZbUFUhEKEceKS2m2KgL05KA1YuCDRvZQCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO008.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vBYUTUpt-7Y/VxWWN4ZPJII/AAAAAAAAKfM/YngF65nk7o0A78oStwhq4u_sDBnVCpJ7wCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO010.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hLAmyDjjdns/VxWWOhT56XI/AAAAAAAAKfM/ebWGygH6jm0Ar7EKvFqc0u3AV23cWFNXQCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO014.jpg

And this was a weakened Adam.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z-kvVUoHCTo/VxWWQNayUJI/AAAAAAAAKfM/RwoGln325pwljx-XWTykf1AZ1LYv9PzMwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO021.jpg

4. Thunderbolt is the Imp from 5th dimension who was powering the ultra humanite and whose thunderstorm Billy walked through. Even half of the Thunderbolt has the power to casually destroy everything and imprison spectre. Your ignorance is just embarrasing at this point.

4. So Black Adam punching through Spectre who is above even ZH Parallax (able to destroy creation and recreate much of the multiverse) and Spectre actually tanking big bang twice is what now? Less impressive because of Odin? Mjolnir which gets destroyed in the sun, destroyed by Destroyer, sliced in half by Perrikus, destroyed by a mountain destroying blast?

5. No, but they can certainly punch through his armor which is what Thor did. He didn't defeat Exitar after all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cull_obsidian: Oh I didn't quit. I was only kidding at that moment. And I have already replied to him then thereafter. I have already proved that ft is multi-galactic and I don't think there is any need says anymore. He knows himself that's true , whether he disagrees with some irrational way or not.

@motifian said:

@biswaboxz: And neither does the black hole in Thanos scan, yet here we are with multi galaxy level mass.

Never said anything like that. Thanos would beat Superman in a random encounter, it wouldn't be as easy as comicvine internet warriors think though.

So I have to calculate the Galaxy's size black hole's mass, instead of staying on-topic where I actually proved that the Thanos's ft is multi galactic ......SIGH

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelfnshotz: Because it is by your definition.

Yes, he does.

Here are all the heroes trying to beat Ultra.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uTJwZQS-tX0/VxWPJqyo7ZI/AAAAAAAAJLk/Rcd5l3eEIUMkcVYO35i4sEwEQZfSfU74QCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UWrHARMCWcs/VxWPJyWD8rI/AAAAAAAAJLk/2bz-ShzKgyo0BlX-gdeD9xlIVn9RwMV5ACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rTGsV6Zfh0I/VxWPKCkHOII/AAAAAAAAJLk/Ldn1lIaUyx8TV44hk6iFT5UMakRvpDt0gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO020.jpg

Then they got tossed away and only after Cap runs him through, they are able to approach him.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z5MAUFgawPk/VxWPWxG0C9I/AAAAAAAAJQU/vSx0ug3U3OMBah29XWxMjdp0sjnzmB9KwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO002.jpg

That's practically every hero on planet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One man on a crusade to wank DC and lowbal Marvel as much as possible.

Meanwhile Thanos still pimp hands them all.

Don't u still realize our Supes's god crusade only values eternal truth? Maybe he is wrong occasionally..... we never know..... But gods do make mistakes in fiction.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: Godblast is something that isnt beyond my suspension of disbelief, it took him using his belt of strength and sacrificing Mjolnir to do, AND IT STILL DID NOTHING. That i can buy.

Adam ramming himself through Spectre and not being wished out of existence I cannot suspend my belief, just based on what Adam can usually do versus what Spectre can.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: You obviously arent comprehending this.

Lesser means worse than. So any hero beneath Shazam would not be able to do this. That does not mean he is the best or strongest hero.

If i can lift 100 kilograms over my head, a LESSER man would not be able to do it. That does not mean there are not men EQUAL or BETTER than I.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: Again. Your inability to comprehend is baffling. I said AS powerful if not more so. Meaning that I can believe Thor is more powerful or at the very least very near in power to them. And its based off feats.

2. And I can also show you how Zatanna was able to override Shazam's lightening bolt and change the word so Adam wouldn't be able to call that power down again. And this was WW3 Adam, arguably his strongest level he has ever been.

3. Also, if Fate had enough power to go back in time, take some of Shazam's power and come back to stop Adam, is that not a feat for Fate. Also what did we just say about using feats of Adam and using it for Billy? Can i start using Beta Ray Bill feats as well. Our argument was with Bill being the best hero DC Earth has over magical attacks, and i brought up Dr Fate as a counter.

4. You low-balling now. There are instances where Mjolnir easily survives the sun and mountain destroying attacks. You do that a lot. You low ball Exitar and Thor, then counter with Adams best feats. Dont do that, take them at their best or else this will be a low-balling war (which is why i didnt post Zatanna overriding Shazam's magic)

5. Superman or Adam punch as hard as a Godblast? HAHAHAHAHA

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: But just cause I'm feeling saucy

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132594/3367171-infinity+004-024.jpg

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian: Sorry. Imma start just voicing my opinions on one message (I will most certainly try) but then you bring up Thunderbolt having blah blah blah power to blah blah. I asked for Billy's best destructive output and you give me a scan of Him Shazaming a distracted foe, of who you state can destroy half of everything.

So how is Billy sending a bolt to a distracted and a partially willing-to-die enemy a feat that matches Godblast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian said:

@rajjar: Yes, I did read the arc. You're posting scans without any context whatsoever.

The scan of Thanos dying are from his solo series where Death had infected him. That has nothing to do with Civil War II scene which occurred two years ago.

Um, proof of Death's responsibility over the infection? Death claimed she had knowledge in the first issue, and then we saw a panel of Thanos with blood all over. And Thanos didn't just start dying in the issue - the entirety of Thanos's time on/off panel takes a few hours at best, and none of the panels even imply that he just started dying then and there. You are reaching.

But he was obviously weakened. Plot demanded it post-Secret Wars, and CW2, Ultimates, and Thanos v.2 are all post-SW.

No Caption Provided

And if anything, Ultimates 8 showed that Thanos had an ulterior motive after losing anyway. You are the one who are using the jobbing one.

Also you're confusing Johnny Storm with Jim Hammond, posting unlinked scans (Superior Spider-Man team up and Infinity) and in general sense have no idea how comics work.

And you need to strain your eyes to see Johnny Storm's unconscious body on the ground. Jim Hammond is in the air.

We don't evaluate characters by separating their feats into different story arcs unless something ridiculous happens like a writer to writer retcon. That said, you of all people shouldn't be saying stuff like this when you are insisting we count Bendis'sThanos's anti-feats.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Hey bud, what issue is that image of Hyperion getting Lightning'd by Thor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazole said:

@rajjar: Hey bud, what issue is that image of Hyperion getting Lightning'd by Thor?

IIRC it is the first issue of Superior Spider-Man Team-Up, where Carrion was possessing different heroes and it looked like SpOck was beating on all of them.

Azazole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Azazole

@rajjar: Thank you so much, appreciate it.