#2 Edited by emperorthanos- (16814 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos 5.6/10

#4 Posted by HigherPower (12410 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#5 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18904 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#6 Posted by Snoppy_MoMo (816 posts) - - Show Bio

this is spite lock the thread darkseid can already take him out adding dooms day, zod, lobo, mongul, h'el, wraith, and cyborg superman is rape

#7 Edited by emperorthanos- (16814 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Snoppy_MoMo (816 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#10 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio

By taking away Rings for Cyborg Superman, HP for Doomsday, and Darkseid I don't see how the Superman villains can contend. I will say that Thanos relies a decent bit on tech, so depending on how good Cyborg Superman's technopathy is, it could make the battle more interesting though I would still say Thanos.

No technopathy Thanos 10/10

With technopathy Thanos 7-8/10

#12 Posted by emperorthanos- (16814 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: What If I did allow rings for Hank?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#13 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#16 Edited by HigherPower (12410 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldkingthanos: It would certainly be closer, I'd still go with Thanos, but I'd also like to see feats for Hank's technopathy

#18 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#19 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with high diff.

#20 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5540 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering perfect teamwork, I think the team can pull it off if uses Cyborg has rings.

#21 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

The team brutalizes Thanos. Hank takes away any and all technology Thanos has while the others dogpile him to death. Seriously.

In all honesty, Cyborg Superman can potentially solo for like 1-2/10

#22 Edited by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#23 Posted by jagernutt (17826 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos foderizes them.

#24 Posted by emperorthanos- (16814 posts) - - Show Bio
@kevd4wg said:

@oldkingthanos: It would certainly be closer, I'd still go with Thanos, but I'd also like to see feats for Hank's technopathy

@chimeroid can provide feats for Hank. You can see what he thinks on the battle above.

#25 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower

One-shotting Superman isn't impressive; I said I was lacking context on the others.

What level is Parallax Hal's DC that makes tanking his attacks impressive on teambuster standards?

Parallax Hal beat the Spectre, so i would say that tanking his attacks is really impressive even above teambuster standards.

#26 Posted by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio

The team brutalizes Thanos. Hank takes away any and all technology Thanos has while the others dogpile him to death. Seriously.

In all honesty, Cyborg Superman can potentially solo for like 1-2/10

What feats does Cyborg Superman have for technopathy(not saying he can't just genuinely interested). I think your underrating Thanos without tech a lot. Without rings, Cyborg Supes would get an absolute beatdown from Thanos

#27 Posted by TheKinfing (11906 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos foderizes them.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

#28 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Taking over all tech on Apokolips, Taking over the entire Warworld, COntrolling Billions of sentient, resisting robots and Alpha Lanterns at the same time without showing any strain.

His technopathy is definitely well over what is needed to control Thanos' tech.

And he is immortal. Completely, the beatdown from Thanos would do nothing to him.

#29 Posted by HigherPower (12410 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: Yeah that's definitely above teambuster. I retract my statement entirely (sorry for underestimating him).

#30 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:He also controlled the Source Wall. If you want to see scans, i can link them to you. Or you can check out a tourney match between myself and APEX_pretador, who is one of the best Thanos debaters on the vine.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/2017-high-tier-pyp-tourney-rd2-apex-predator-vs-ch-1860926/?page=1#js-message-18264927

#32 Posted by jagernutt (17826 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing:

Thanos consumes the team with fire balls from his eye's and thunder bolt's from his a**.

#33 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: The main issue with beating CS is not in his stats. It is in the fact that he can always rebuild himself. And he can use any scrap of technology to do so. He would chip away at Thanos slowly but surely, so his victory is quite possible. Add to that the rest of the powerhouses in here and just watch them roll over Thanos.

#34 Posted by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:He also controlled the Source Wall. If you want to see scans, i can link them to you. Or you can check out a tourney match between myself and APEX_pretador, who is one of the best Thanos debaters on the vine.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/2017-high-tier-pyp-tourney-rd2-apex-predator-vs-ch-1860926/?page=1#js-message-18264927

Thanks, yeah I think he could hack Thanos's tech, but I still don't think he could put Thanos down as without rings he's only above Superman right.

#35 Posted by XLR87T3 (10382 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: He would have all the time in the world to slowly beat Thanos through accumulated Damage. And Thanos has been shown to sustain a bit of damage when hit by Superman level foes. Bit-by-bit.

#37 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by jagernutt (17826 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: He would have all the time in the world to slowly beat Thanos through accumulated Damage. And Thanos has been shown to sustain a bit of damage when hit by Superman level foes. Bit-by-bit.

Thanos has a bit of a healing factor himself. Not Wolverine, or deadpool level, but enough so that Cyborg Supes really can't put him down. Does Cyborg Supes have any feats against TP cause if Thanos gets desperate enough he can just TP him.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#40 Posted by blackpantherisb (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Team in a very close match due to Doomsday. (even without HP or Gog he’s still an absolute beast)

#41 Posted by HigherPower (12410 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan- said:
@higherpower said:
@revan- said:

@higherpower: What about Hank, Mongul and Zod?

What about them?

Where do you think they stand

Stand in terms of what? What tier they are or their role/relevancy in the battle? If the former, I think it's very apparent that they're all powerhouses, and if the latter I think Hank could tip the scales as I'm finding out more about him.

I see. Does Hank have a human mind? If so TP may work on him unless he has resistance.

#42 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Well, since he is a machine, his technopathy feats should count for any TP battles he is in. also, Thanos doesn't use his TP offensively.

Either way, as i said, Thanos would take a majority in a 1v1, but CS would steal a couple. With the team, they can just roll all over Thanos.

#43 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: That is a tough question. Hank exists as nothing but a cybernetic consciousness capable of possessing technology, we honestly do not know if telepathy would or would not work on him. Also, his technopathy is above Thanos' telepathy. SO he should be able to resist it.

#44 Posted by Kevd4wg (14143 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Well, since he is a machine, his technopathy feats should count for any TP battles he is in. also, Thanos doesn't use his TP offensively.

Either way, as i said, Thanos would take a majority in a 1v1, but CS would steal a couple. With the team, they can just roll all over Thanos.

Honestly, I just don't see how without rings, Cyborg Supes can put him down at all, when removing Thanos's tech the only huge thing he loses is shields, which while that sucks, base Thanos is more durable so not too much of a loss. Pretty sure blowing apart Cyborg Superman's body and making him reform would count as incap anyway

#45 Posted by Mutant1230 (7072 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Non-Gauntlet prepless Thanos actually powerful enough to take down all these guys? I mean, I could understand each individually but together these are all mid to high Harold tier villains who aren't that much below Thanos if at all.

I'm willing to cede if arguments are presented, but how I'm not seeing how he wins.

#46 Edited by HigherPower (12410 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: I wouldn't equate technopathy and telepathy, but if Hank does indeed have a cybernetic conscious as opposed an organic mind then the chances of TP working are low.

I'll have to reappraise my initial opinion.

#47 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: He doesn't have the damage output to blow him up in such a way. He could do a lot of damage, but Hank has tanked too much for Thanos to do that. Including multiple Guardians of Oa and Parallax Hal Jordan. And he can reform rather quickly. he literally reassembled himself while blitzing DD.

#48 Posted by XLR87T3 (10382 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: I thought i already had you licking your wounds from the failed attempt to "debunk" HP Doomsday and claim he is a mid tier. But if you feel you are right, go ahead, prove me wrong :P

#50 Posted by decaf_wizard (17348 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos mid diff. Mad Titan is a tier or two above most of these guys