THANOS VS SUPERMAN PRIME/WBH/SILVER SURFER/HP DOOMSDAY

Doomsguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In another Thanos threats people said to me that WBH had to have better company.Now I give him the mates he deserve.

Is that enough to beat the Mad Titan?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Thanos TP's SMP right away, he's going down.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't SMP solo?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Shouldn't SMP solo?

IMO, yes

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Stomps

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk Surfer and Doomsday are worthless but i don't know enough to judge Superman prime but Thanos could bfr him though.

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, very easily.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Team

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Surfer and Doomsday are worthless but i don't know enough to judge Superman prime but Thanos could bfr him though.

Hulk, Surfer and DD are not Gladiator so they are not worthless here. Not knowing enough about a character never stopped you before, so i say go for it Heli, go with your gut feeling on this one ✊✊✊ I believe in you.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

Hulk, Surfer and DD are not Gladiator so they are not worthless here. Not knowing enough about a character never stopped you before, so i say go for it Heli, go with your gut feeling on this one ✊✊✊ I believe in you.

Hulk is worthless as Thanos optic blast dropped him, Surfer has been mauled by Thanos into unconsciousness,Doomsday is not on Thanos level so yes all three are completely worthless but more so the Hulk.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid said:
@hellionvulcan said:

Hulk is worthless as Thanos optic blast dropped him, Surfer has been mauled by Thanos into unconsciousness,Doomsday is not on Thanos level so yes all three are completely worthless but more so the Hulk.

That was Savage Hulk, this is WBH and just dropping someone who gets up right after is not really worth much. I mean it's like when Jane dropped Gladiator and he needed his kid to distract her to get up. Yes individually they can't do much to him, but as a team they can win this, since he can't one-shot anyone here, if they all gang up on him with Prime as the MVP, he will lose.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:
@hellionvulcan said:

That was Savage Hulk, this is WBH and just dropping someone who gets up right after is not really worth much. I mean it's like when Jane dropped Gladiator and he needed his kid to distract her to get up. Yes individually they can't do much to him, but as a team they can win this, since he can't one-shot anyone here, if they all gang up on him with Prime as the MVP, he will lose.

No where on panel did he get straight up though as he's still kneeling on the second page after the attack, Thanos is way beyond any Hulk as Hulk is still the most worthless combatant in this fight and none of your tears will ever change that outcome.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@intothevoid said:
@hellionvulcan said:

No where on panel did he get straight up though as he's still kneeling on the second page after the attack, Thanos is way beyond any Hulk as Hulk is still the most worthless combatant in this fight and none of your tears will ever change that outcome.

He is not kneeling, where do you see his knees touch the ground? Why are you so obsessed with such a small detail lol, it reeks of desperation. Savage Hulk has a hunched over posture

No Caption Provided

Eh not really, there are a few versions of Hulk that can actually beat Thanos, but he isn't way above WBH here and he isn't actually the most useless here, that would be HP/DD and SS is arguably less useful since he has never fared well against Thanos especially when Thanos resorts to physical attacks. WBH is way more durable than that. You really want to see my tears lol, you wanna drink them or something? Why you always get so upset? Let's just talk Heli, no need to get so triggered just by me tagging you.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kevd4wg said:

Shouldn't SMP solo?

Based on how Thanos usually fights, he does.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f053db00e589
deactivated-5f053db00e589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s always that one guy that completely ruins a thread. One guy who specifically lowballs on purpose. WBH could take him on in a hand to hand fight. OK the mad titan has a optic blasts, hulk has gamma bursts that can easily destroy planets.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid:Eh not really, there are a few versions of Hulk that can actually beat Thanos.

Make that thread as i need a good laugh.

WBH here and he isn't actually the most useless here, that would be HP/DD and SS is arguably less useful since he has never fared well against Thanos especially when Thanos resorts to physical attacks.

All three are worthless so trying to lessen that worthlessness won't change the meaning of the word.

You really want to see my tears lol, you wanna drink them or something? Why you always get so upset? Let's just talk Heli, no need to get so triggered just by me tagging you.

The salt sustains me due to how badly Hulk does against Thanos in this thread and others.

There’s always that one guy that completely ruins a thread. One guy who specifically lowballs on purpose. WBH could take him on in a hand to hand fight. OK the mad titan has a optic blasts, hulk has gamma bursts that can easily destroy planets.

Hahahaha The same destroyed planet that killed the Hulk while Thanos tanks those level of attacks regularly no problem also no version of the Hulk is fighting Thanos equally in any encounter.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Team. Not even close.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hp dd solos. Thanos has nothing that can kill him

Prime solostomps. He hangs with monarch and tanked a universal level of attack. So wtf is Thanos gonna do?

Wbh puts up a tough fight

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos gets wrecked.

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins but not before SS and HPDD go down. In fact they're not needed anyway.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team due to prime

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team curbs. Prime solos on his own.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime could be a problem. The others are cannon fodder.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@hellionvulcan: Make that thread as i need a good laugh.

It was already made https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/space-punisher-hulk-vs-thanos-1663308/

Laugh yourself off lol, just don't cry since most people picked SPH.

All three are worthless so trying to lessen that worthlessness won't change the meaning of the word.

But you claimed WBH was the most worthless, he isn't, sorry.

The salt sustains me due to how badly Hulk does against Thanos in this thread and others.

Well you are made of salt as we have seen already. Though i don't know what salt you are getting from who here, since Thanos trashes Hulk and not only is everyone fine with that, i personally love it, since Thanos is a character i like as much as the Hulk lol. You will need to look for salt elsewhere, try Gladiator vs Thing threads maybe, you know threads where your fav character can actually beat someone.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.