Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Tired of seeing idiots putting the MadTitan against ANY lone TopTier hero, it's plain stupid & a obvious Massacre! 

Now this trio can put up some resistence to at least have the mad one work for it, unlike any of the could on there own. 

Do you see the DC trio surviveing or Not?!
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Fail

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimate Joker

Team stomps.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BIackFlash

The three take it 

This is basically 3 vs Despero with cosmic durability

Superman, not really an issue. Thanos one-shots him but he is a distraction and he does need to be dealt with  because he can hit a lot harder than Sentry or Hulk
Darkseid, physically tough, but the modern guy folds after a couple of punches, if goes all out and if he fires off the Beams Thanos will be forced into defensive mode
BlackAdam is what flips it, he's a bit like warrior madness Thor but he rarely jobs. Adam won't win a fight on his own but the other two help the team secure a win

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Ultimate Joker said:
"Team stomps. "

Not at all...
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Porlos

If the team does win there will be casualties.  Darkseid doesnt survive this fight regardless of who wins...he cant take a punch anymore, especially not one from a Demi-God like Thanos of Titan.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@BIackFlash said:
"The three take it   This is basically 3 vs Despero with cosmic durability   Superman, not really an issue. Thanos one-shots him but he is a distraction and he does need to be dealt with  because he can hit a lot harder than Sentry or HulkDarkseid, physically tough, but the modern guy folds after a couple of punches, if goes all out and if he fires off the Beams Thanos will be forced into defensive mode BlackAdam is what flips it, he's a bit like warrior madness Thor but he rarely jobs. Adam won't win a fight on his own but the other two help the team secure a win "

Well we seen that with Despero & had even more then 3 atacking & he was winning & they could'nt put down a less durable despero also without  Sorrow. 

But I kind of think of it like this that his duability, it is above there Offensive capability & if they did hope to beat him they would need TIME to do it & would'nt get it with Thanos's offensive capabilities comapred to there defensive/durability capabilities.
& Like Said w/Thanos's Power  he has the ability to have any of them down or almost down within 3hits or within that. 
Th OB also will not put him down & IMO could even be blocked with his shields...
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red_Blade

Any of them can solo
Without prep time or weapons or tech, Thanos is a freaking joke

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"  Any of them can solo Without prep time or weapons or tech, Thanos is a freaking joke "

Epic Fail Troll! 
Bye-bye Now...
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"  Any of them can solo Without prep time or weapons or tech, Thanos is a freaking joke "
Epic Fail Troll! Bye-bye Now... "
LOL You shouldn't talk, you're the biggest moron on this site, you're worse then the DBZ fanboys are
You can't debate very well, everytime someone has you on the ropes you resort to childish tactics and disregard common sense

Lance Uppercut is right, you can't comprehend comics...that is why the majority of the threads you make go without a single response. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

LOL You shouldn't talk, you're the biggest moron on this site, you're worse then the DBZ fanboys are You can't debate very well, everytime someone has you on the ropes you resort to childish tactics and disregard common sense  Lance Uppercut is right, you can't comprehend comics...that is why the majority of the threads you make go without a single response.  "

Epic Fail!!! 
Bye-bye Now...
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

LOL You shouldn't talk, you're the biggest moron on this site, you're worse then the DBZ fanboys are You can't debate very well, everytime someone has you on the ropes you resort to childish tactics and disregard common sense  Lance Uppercut is right, you can't comprehend comics...that is why the majority of the threads you make go without a single response.  "
Epic Fail!!! Bye-bye Now... "
Epic Troll!!
 Sorry, I dont have any troll food =(
Bye Bye Now...
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Blade

Anyway Thanos gets stomped here
Hes physically weaker then all 3, he has no fighting ability and no speed.

Adam one shots the purple fatass
Supes throws his ass out of orbit
DS leaves him in a coma or traps him in another dimension

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"Anyway Thanos gets stomped here Hes physically weaker then all 3, "
This is all we need to read, then you can be dismissed as the troll you are.    

You REALLY need to up your comic knowledge buddy or are you simple a DC fanboy or Thanos hatter? Which is it?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
This is all we need to read, then you can be dismissed as the troll you are.    You REALLY need to up your comic knowledge buddy or are you simple a DC fanboy or Thanos hatter? Which is it? "
So I came up with a few conclusions
Either you are a delusional moron that actually believes the things he says
Or
You are a troll who's sole purpose is to irritate other people on this site

Even though you won't flat out admit it, you are ultimately one of these 2 things

So I'll let you decide
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Red_Blade

Without prep or tech, Thanos cant even beat Wonder Woman, any of these 3 can solo

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"Without prep or tech, Thanos cant even beat Wonder Woman, any of these 3 can solo "

I don't even need to comment any more, you've already damned yourself...LOL
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Red_Blade

So did you decide yet? Are you a delusional moron or an irritating troll, its one of these 2

Either way, you're screwed =P

JackAs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JackAs

It's ironic that the OP damns "idiots" when supposedly being one of those "idiots". 

But...that's just me.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"So did you decide yet? Are you a delusional moron or an irritating troll, its one of these 2  Either way, you're screwed =P "

No them are your choices as is SO OBVIOUS in your posts! 
But I don't think you should sell yourself sort by only being one of them, I'mbetting you can be both... 

Now I'm done with ya troll, If you can't debate seriously, stay away from the big boys will ya!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"So did you decide yet? Are you a delusional moron or an irritating troll, its one of these 2  Either way, you're screwed =P "
No them are your choices as is SO OBVIOUS in your posts! But I don't think you should sell yourself sort by only being one of them, I'mbetting you can be both...  Now I'm done with ya troll, If you can't debate seriously, stay away from the big boys will ya! "
So did you decide yet? Are you a delusional moron or an irritating troll?

I would love to debate, but you're just going to throw common sense to the wind so Thanos can win, so why bother

@JackAs said:

" It's ironic that the OP damns "idiots" when supposedly being one of those "idiots".   But...that's just me. "

I agree with this, unfortunately in GBD eyes all of us are wrong and he is right and the ultimate authority on all comics...
JackAs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JackAs

Troll indeed.

@GamorasBigDaddy

said:

" @Ultimate Joker said:

"Team stomps. "
Not at all... "
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @BIackFlash said:

"The three take it   This is basically 3 vs Despero with cosmic durability   Superman, not really an issue. Thanos one-shots him but he is a distraction and he does need to be dealt with  because he can hit a lot harder than Sentry or HulkDarkseid, physically tough, but the modern guy folds after a couple of punches, if goes all out and if he fires off the Beams Thanos will be forced into defensive mode BlackAdam is what flips it, he's a bit like warrior madness Thor but he rarely jobs. Adam won't win a fight on his own but the other two help the team secure a win "
Well we seen that with Despero & had even more then 3 atacking & he was winning & they could'nt put down a less durable despero also without  Sorrow.  But I kind of think of it like this that his duability, it is above there Offensive capability & if they did hope to beat him they would need TIME to do it & would'nt get it with Thanos's offensive capabilities comapred to there defensive/durability capabilities.& Like Said w/Thanos's Power  he has the ability to have any of them down or almost down within 3hits or within that. Th OB also will not put him down & IMO could even be blocked with his shields... "
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

This is all we need to read, then you can be dismissed as the troll you are.    You REALLY need to up your comic knowledge buddy or are you simple a DC fanboy or Thanos hatter? Which is it? "
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @Red_Blade said:

No them are your choices as is SO OBVIOUS in your posts! But I don't think you should sell yourself sort by only being one of them, I'mbetting you can be both...  Now I'm done with ya troll, If you can't debate seriously, stay away from the big boys will ya! "
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@JackAs said:
"It's ironic that the OP damns "idiots" when supposedly being one of those "idiots".   But...that's just me. "

LOL, yea from reading this threat I'm the idiot huh?  
But all he wrote is Thanos is lame, he get stomp. Then I saw something & give reaso ns thenhe goes off on a tantrum saying Thanos is lame again & name calling cause he has no argument hat so ever. 

Hmmmm 
I actually write down something & give reasons & he goes Thanos is lame he need tech & shields, he get's one shotted, oh & your also a troll & idiot.

Are you a little kid or what?

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red_Blade

If I recall you called me a troll first, and without prep or tech Thanos really isnt a viable threat.

I've seen the way you debate, whenever your on the ropes you just say "X wins deal with it" I dont mind debating with someone who is actually going to debate and not be a cry baby when their character loses, which is exactly what you are...

Not to mention you just make baseless claims like Thanos taking them down in 3 shots or less or the OB not getting through his shields

Baseless claims...no wonder people dont debate with you, you just believe what you want to believe

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
"If I recall you called me a troll first, and without prep or tech Thanos really isnt a viable threat.

I've seen the way you debate, whenever your on the ropes you just say "X wins deal with it" I dont mind debating with someone who is actually going to debate and not be a cry baby when their character loses, which is exactly what you are...  Not to mention you just make baseless claims like Thanos taking them down in 3 shots or less or the OB not getting through his shields  Baseless claims...no wonder people dont debate with you, you just believe what you want to believe "

I very much doubt that I said that first. 
I will say that at times when I don't feel like going through the reasons why like anyone does at times but whenever someone right up & ask me why or how's this I will give explaination & the facts... 
No you made baseless claims, the claims I made are backed up at least w/continuity! 
& your the only one crying here. 

Like I said already if you can't debate seriously go troll somwhere else...Cause that is exactly what you been doing here & couple other threads with me!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"If I recall you called me a troll first, and without prep or tech Thanos really isnt a viable threat.

I've seen the way you debate, whenever your on the ropes you just say "X wins deal with it" I dont mind debating with someone who is actually going to debate and not be a cry baby when their character loses, which is exactly what you are...  Not to mention you just make baseless claims like Thanos taking them down in 3 shots or less or the OB not getting through his shields  Baseless claims...no wonder people dont debate with you, you just believe what you want to believe "
I very much doubt that I said that first. I will say that at times when I don't feel like going through the reasons why like anyone does at times but whenever someone right up & ask me why or how's this I will give explaination & the facts... No you made baseless claims, the claims I made are backed up at least w/continuity! & your the only one crying here.  Like I said already if you can't debate seriously go troll somwhere else...Cause that is exactly what you been doing here & couple other threads with me! "
That is exactly what you do when you are one the ropes
And it happens alot

No one wants to waste time debating with a lost cry baby, I have never met someone who got so butthurt when a fictional character they like loses

I seriously think you need to reassess the value of your life, because this will get you no where

I think it would be best if you left this site permanently, you haven't won a single debate, you don't make very good arguments and quite frankly, you are just flat out obnoxious now
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Red_Blade said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Red_Blade said:

I very much doubt that I said that first. I will say that at times when I don't feel like going through the reasons why like anyone does at times but whenever someone right up & ask me why or how's this I will give explaination & the facts... No you made baseless claims, the claims I made are backed up at least w/continuity! & your the only one crying here.  Like I said already if you can't debate seriously go troll somwhere else...Cause that is exactly what you been doing here & couple other threads with me! "
That is exactly what you do when you are one the ropes And it happens alot  No one wants to waste time debating with a lost cry baby, I have never met someone who got so butthurt when a fictional character they like loses  I seriously think you need to reassess the value of your life, because this will get you no where  I think it would be best if you left this site permanently, you haven't won a single debate, you don't make very good arguments and quite frankly, you are just flat out obnoxious now "

I REALLY do feel sorry for you...
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Red_Blade

I really don't care what you feel, you are an idiot, plain and simple, who relies on cheesy one liners.  You repeat yourself over and over again...when will you realize that nobody cares about what you say or think, that no one respects you or takes you seriously for a very good reasaon.  You have no comic knowledge, you are the only person that belives anything you say...PERIOD

Seriously though I'm done with you, anyone with common sense knows this is a ridiculous fight and that you are a moron...but common sense is something you lack and disregard for the sake of your fan wankery...

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Just to show this punk what's what!!! 

Things I said! ***Thanos's Durability superceed's there offensive abilities! 
Examples of Thanos's Durability & shields:  
1. His Fight with Odin: His blasts easily koed SS & Drax & Thanos took repeated hits & was actually able to wade through a full constant beam of asgardian God, Odin never did put Thanos down in the end also.  
2. His fight w/Tyrant: Tyrant was able to with combo of either strengh or EP with ONLY 2 hits but down people like Gladiator/SS/Terrex/Morg/BetaRayBill! Thanos takes Multiple hits & Tyrant unleashes his full Power point blank & still does'nt put the Titan down! 
3. His Fight w/B&T; Thor w/PG. & prolonged even fight with a being that manhandles Drax & maxam easily together along w/SS & the entire Watch 
4. Entering Chaos/Order's Nexus of Realities (He has frozen/Shattered to pieces/Melted/Realitywarped) & came out completely fine. 
5. Shields have withstannd pointblank range a Galactus Blast. Galactus himself made comment about most impressive shielding he';s ever seen  
6. Shielding held with Multiple Planet shattering blows from Champion w/PG.  
7. Classic SS power was nothing to him & could'nt even effect him I could go on but that's more then enough examples... 

***Thanos has the power to have anyone on team down or almost down with 3 hits/blasts! Examples of Thanos doing this to TopTiers...  
1. Thor: & this was before his ressurection at his weakest! He had Thor down & out 1 only ONE BLAST, was saved by Warlock.  
2. Morg: Another example that it only took him ONE BLAST!  
3. SilverSurfer: I think it was 5-6 hits on this one but he did'nt just beat him he killed him.  
4. Terrex, either 1 or 2 blasts... 
5. Again prior to ressurection at Thanos's weakest he had power to destroy worlds as shown when he defeated Drax.  
6. Against Tyrant was able to actually hurt him & send him flyin( at #2 durability list that hero team listed did'nt even manage to budge him!) Thanos actually managed to match Thanos's strengh straight up also.  
7. Showed to Match B&T; Thor w/PG Strengh, which was at TeamBuster level (Which he showed against Watch/Strange/SS)& riseing with each passig moment as stated!  

***Thanos could survive OB or even block w/tech 
1. Orion has blocked OB w/NewGod tech  
2. Thanos has survived a Unlenteing EP attack by a true skyfather level power in Odin!  
3. Thanos's shields have held up against a Powerful Blast from Big G  
4. Thanos has survived the Makers Power  
5. He survived Tyrant full Power who EASILY owned multiple TopTiers...  
6. His shields & tech is considered by many to be one of if the most elite in the entire Universe  
7. Supes has taken it Yep them where my "baseless claims" folks,  LOL  

THINGS REDBLADE SAID: ****BlackAdam can oneshot Thanos (Let's see Adam oneshotting someone with Thanos's durability & Power) ****Supes or Dakseid can battle field remove. Supes by leaveing him in space & seid in other demension (Well guess what Thanos has teleporting & can do so even through dimensions as shown) ****ANy of trio is Stronger then Thanos (I already shot this out of the water above) 

I rest my case!!! 

Damn  I hope he does'nt start crying again after this OWNING!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkseid and Black Adam would go at Thanos hard... and one of these two options will occur... either Darkseid will vaporize Thanos with the Omega Beams before Black Adam gets to Thanos via Speedblitz... or Black Adam will speedblitz Thanos tearing his head off then the Omega Beams will vaporize whats left of his body... lmmfao
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Red_Blade
@King Saturn said:
" Darkseid and Black Adam would go at Thanos hard... and one of these two options will occur... either Darkseid will vaporize Thanos with the Omega Beams before Black Adam gets to Thanos via Speedblitz... or Black Adam will speedblitz Thanos tearing his head off then the Omega Beams will vaporize whats left of his body... lmmfao "
LOL
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By stevon

Superman and Black Adam will probably do a bit of damage to Thanos (maybe a nosebleed, few bruises), his tech will hold them off for the most part.
Then Darkseid swoops in and Either Omega Beams him to death or helps Superman and Black Adam beat him into submission. He can't take abuse from the combined might of two already powerful heroes and someone that is in the skyfather area, seeing that he almost collapsed after a long fight with one skyfather.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FLCL1
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Fail "
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ultimate Joker
@Ultimate Joker said:
" Team stomps. "
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Porlos
@stevon said:
"

Superman and Black Adam will probably do a bit of damage to Thanos (maybe a nosebleed, few bruises), his tech will hold them off for the most part.
Then Darkseid swoops in and Either Omega Beams him to death or helps Superman and Black Adam beat him into submission. He can't take abuse from the combined might of two already powerful heroes and someone that is in the skyfather area, seeing that he almost collapsed after a long fight with one skyfather.

"
Darkseid is nowhere near Odin's power level.  Odin one shotted Surfer,  Thanos took energy manipulation that shatters galaxies over and over and over.  Then what did he do?  He stood right back up and asked Odin if he has any more for him.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Porlos said:
" @stevon said:
"

"
Darkseid is nowhere near Odin's power level.  Odin one shotted Surfer,  Thanos took energy manipulation that shatters galaxies over and over and over.  Then what did he do?  He stood right back up and asked Odin if he has any more for him. "
Prove that Odin used a galaxy busting attack. There is no narration, no art, nothing to back this statement.
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By glforthewin
@King Saturn said:
" Darkseid and Black Adam would go at Thanos hard... and one of these two options will occur... either Darkseid will vaporize Thanos with the Omega Beams before Black Adam gets to Thanos via Speedblitz... or Black Adam will speedblitz Thanos tearing his head off then the Omega Beams will vaporize whats left of his body... lmmfao "  
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Porlos
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Porlos said:
" @stevon said:
"

"
Darkseid is nowhere near Odin's power level.  Odin one shotted Surfer,  Thanos took energy manipulation that shatters galaxies over and over and over.  Then what did he do?  He stood right back up and asked Odin if he has any more for him. "
Prove that Odin used a galaxy busting attack. There is no narration, no art, nothing to back this statement. "
The Silver Surfer withstands Solar System bustings without being KOed.  A casual blast from Odin took him out of the fight which puts his casual blasts at solar system busting level.  Odin went all out with Gungir so that puts his attacks that hit Thanos at the galaxy busting level, as we know this is Odin's peak.  Don't lowball the mad Titan, he tanked everything Odin had and then some.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FLCL1
@Porlos:  
he means prove it with scans
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Porlos said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Porlos said:
" @stevon said:
"

"
Prove that Odin used a galaxy busting attack. There is no narration, no art, nothing to back this statement. "
The Silver Surfer withstands Solar System bustings without being KOed.  A casual blast from Odin took him out of the fight which puts his casual blasts at solar system busting level.  Odin went all out with Gungir so that puts his attacks that hit Thanos at the galaxy busting level, as we know this is Odin's peak.  Don't lowball the mad Titan, he tanked everything Odin had and then some. "
Those weren't galaxy busting shots. He busted galaxies against infinity, who was  literally gobbling up planets faster then Galactus. And  no, Thanos was looking wobbly by the endof the fight. Even as he was putting on bravado, he looked like he was about to keel over. Sif and Beta Ray Bill interrupted the match because they were afraid Odin was going to kill Thanos before Adam had a  chance to explain what was going on.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By capall

oh boy!!!
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"

"Nice scans of Adam beating punk ass beings, to bad there not even close to what the Mad Titann can bring!

I see RedBlade also ran away after I showed him what's what!

OWNED!

Thanos wins!

btw Darkseid ain't skyfather level power & is much below Odin!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
@GamorasBigDaddy:
 Strength feat vs. Atom Smasher
 Strength feat vs. Atom Smasher

Kills Amazo, who has the powers of the combined Justice League
 Kills Amazo, who has the powers of the combined Justice League

Read the text
 Read the text

Read the text
 Read the text

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Takes on every superhero in DC, and is winning.
 Takes on every superhero in DC, and is winning.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kills an immortal
 Kills an immortal
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By AtPhantom

Darkseid solos.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Overkill, Ferro. He's not going to change his mind. Those are some lovely scans though. 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Adam and Darkseid are both more than capable of defeating Thanos.
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Porlos

Thanos's mental powers are at the infinite level (since he resisted infinite gem amped Moondragon).  This means he can turn Superman and Adam into his heralds like he did to Fallen One.  Then he'll just sick Supes on Darkseid so he can solo him again with a few punches.

No Caption Provided
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Porlos: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "infinite level" *sniff*
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Red_Blade
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"Nice scans of Adam beating punk ass beings, to bad there not even close to what the Mad Titann can bring!

I see RedBlade also ran away after I showed him what's what!

OWNED!

Thanos wins!

btw Darkseid ain't skyfather level power & is much below Odin!

"
LOL Actually I'm still here, reading all the comments of everyone laughing at you and calling you an idiot
You know the funny thing, you're one of those people that sets his mind on something and won't change even though he gets proven wrong time and time again

Just another reason why no one bothers with you 

DS solos
Adam solos
Supes solos
Maybe when Thanos can win a fight without a power up or prep or tech or maybe when he stops getting owned by Gamora and Drax he might be a credible threat LMFAO