Thanos Vs Shazam,Black Adam,Despero

• 109 results
byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@azathoth_: I don't want to "debate" you because I don't feel like debating you.

You say MMH is universal+ because he matched Superman, New Gods, Spectre etc in both physical fight and TP (Spectre)..

That shows you have no clue about the characters..

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Cull_Obsidian

@professorrespect: @takenstew22: @byondeon:

@dcandmarvelcomicfan:

Hey guys I was temp banned before Xmas due to full page scans lol but there was a user (probably BalancedTruth) that created an alt called Cull_obsidians to look like me and was trolling Thanos fans

Was there anything you wanted to ask

adamk3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos, just way too much power for black adam or shazam to deal with and he can counter their haxes

anyone willing to tell me some of despero's feats because I have no knowledge on him

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette said:

@takenstew22: Thor can fight evenly with Surfer, and Has the feats for it.

Fighting Surfer doesn't make him star level.

Like even him and ray destroying a star together is still star level, as it wasn’t a small star.

I don't really consider that consistent. Plus, those were two Mjolnir's hitting the star, so Thor didn't do it alone.

Yea fighting someone, even going toe to toe with them doesn't mean you are on their level in EVERY way,

Also joining 2 Mljonirs or 2 Mljonir level hammers does some really weird and even OP thing, the star stuff from Thor and Beta is actually nothing compared to that time Jane slammed 2 Mljonirs together and broke time and space and summoned lightning that forged the cosmos itself to one-shot a Skyfather+ level being.

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos, just way too much power for black adam or shazam to deal with and he can counter their haxes

anyone willing to tell me some of despero's feats because I have no knowledge on him

Despero is the second more powerful guy here after Thanos. Usually it takes the entire JLA to just try to contain him.

Notable feats:

Mental powers: Completely outclasses Martian Manhunter with his TP and turns him into a drooling lump on the ground:

Physicals: Takes on Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Powergirl, and various other JSA members at the same time:

Holds up the Rock of Eternity after it's dropped on his head:

Keeps up with MMH's speed:

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos honestly wins

He can one shot all of them including despero

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 jc9865  Online

@hyoname: he’s not one shorting Despero

kameraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's quite close but I think Despero brings them to victory. Shazam and Black Adam alone do good but fall eventually.

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the best battles I’ve seen on here, surprised it didn’t receive more posts. While I think Thanos wins, I definitely don’t see him one-shotting Shazam or BA. Maybe Despero b/c of some questionable on-panel durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.