Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos

No Caption Provided

VS

Sentinel Prime

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place where the final battle of Endgame took place. Thanos has his sword and armor and Sentinel has his sword, shield, and rust gun.

Yes, I did this because their weapons look similar.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinel turns into scrap metal.

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos will get bored

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TakenStew22

Their swords actually do look similar lol.

Thanos' sword can cut Vibranium so he should slice Sentinel with ease, but he's much bigger than him and I think he can do some real damage to Thanos with his arsenal.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Sentinel was damaged by less than what damaged Thanos and sword is less impressive since it never cut anything noteworthy. Thanos tanked IM's missiles and CM's blasts while Sentinel was damaged by handheld weapons. Skill should be comparable, they can both take on multiple opponents at once. Durability and damage output determines this.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By all means Thanos scraps the guy.

Sentinel is nowhere near Hulk level in strength and even that didn't hurt Thanos.

Scarlet Witch tried to crush him but he managed to hold out for quite a while considering how much power she can output.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomickitten15:

Sentinel is nowhere near Hulk level in strength and even that didn't hurt Thanos.

Sentinel was comparable to Optimus, who has feats that seem comparable to Hulk's.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And they have extremely powerful weaponry.

Loading Video...

Scarlet Witch tried to crush him but he managed to hold out for quite a while considering how much power she can output.

Pretty sure the Fallen's TK is at least comparable.

I do think Thanos winning is a highly plausible scenario, I just think it might be closer than some think.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomickitten15:

Sentinel was comparable to Optimus, who has feats that seem comparable to Hulk's.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And they have extremely powerful weaponry.

Loading Video...

Pretty sure the Fallen's TK is at least comparable.

I do think Thanos winning is a highly plausible scenario, I just think it might be closer than some think.

Exactly. Thanos can win but I think some people are underestimating Sentinel here.

Pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pipxeroth  Online

@alextheboss: Fallen's TK is definitely stronger than Wanda's, but I don't remember him attempting to use it on Optimus at all?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@alextheboss: Fallen's TK is definitely stronger than Wanda's, but I don't remember him attempting to use it on Optimus at all?

Either plot reasons or Optimus could resist if he's not caught off guard. It's sort of a thing in fiction a bad guy can blow away things with his mind to make them seem intimadating powerful and it takes a strong hero to beat them. Fallen actually could tk Optimus in the cartoons.

Loading Video...

In the 200x He Man cartoons, Hordak could kill pepole with a thought yet King Grayskull was able to resist his tk when he tried to get close to Hordak.

Loading Video...

There's also the fight between All Might and All for One where A4O was blowing All Might away at the start of the fight but not later into the battle. Maye he forogot about the ability. Some speculate A4O just chose not to cause he wanted to get caught. Although I doubt either of those reasons apply here.

Loading Video...

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: @pipxeroth: He didn't use TK directly on Optimus, but Optimus did fly right through his TK field that was holding up rocks and destroying planes.

Loading Video...

Pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Pipxeroth  Online

@alextheboss: I mean yeah, but all that really shows is that Optimus can fly through those rocks without taking any damage. That's not really comparable to Thanos resisting Wanda actively trying to crush him with TK (if I'm remembering the scene correctly). Regardless though I do think Sentinel is more durable, given that even basic fodder decepticons that Optimus effortlessly oneshots were unharmed by entering the Earth at 30,000 knots and slamming into things with enough force to shatter buildings and completely destroy aircraft carriers.

Still though, I'm not sure Sentinel can compete with someone who carved Cap's shield apart like it was cardboard.