User Lists: 0

Scarlet King stomps

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@fallacyoverlord: All abstracts of marvel are inside multi eternity which is a multiverse turned into character - elder gods of scp exist beyond that by default, IG is infinitely below SK

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks said:

@fallacyoverlord: All abstracts of marvel are inside multi eternity which is a multiverse turned into character - elder gods of scp exist beyond that by default, IG is infinitely below SK

The Scarlet King is not an Elder God.

And Living Tribunal is avatar of Oblivion

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks said:

Are you comparing Multi-Eternity, who got chained up by something as hilarious as The First Firmament, to an entity who's children in their true form can damage a structure that at it's lowerst interpetation contains infinite multiverses?

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallacyoverlord: "I welcome you to show me, where it states that the Scarlet King is an Elder God, who competes in the big leagues with some other SCP entities. With SCP Foundation canon being rather loose, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt."

Punching the crap out of Mekhane and other old gods, with Mekhane being = to Yaldabaoth and Yaldabaoth threatening tree of creation that consists from infinite multiverses with each multiverse being another manifold of multiverses by nature

"Can you imagine any ritual containing the Infinity Gauntlet?"

Making group of 10 magical demi gods via Ritual of Project Blackline that can turn any normal human into magical demi god who will be omnipresent in 200 or 2000+ universes at once and being capable of travelling to "universes above", rip Thanos.

"The Scarlet King is being kept away from the main universe with rituals."

One - There is no main universe, Two - what ritual, what are you even talking about.

"His supposed avatar (SCP-2317) is also being held in check by a bunch of magical chains created by people."

2317 is connected to Scarlet King but is not him, and whoever those people are - they can casually withstand continents cracking punches of Devourer and can put him into other dimension, nice downball attempt.

,"An other reality warping Old One (SCP-2845: The Deer) is also being contained by believing in some rituals to be true."

Only because it believes in it, and DEER is not in any way close to even Mekhane or Yaldabaoth much less he will even scratch Scarlet King

"Name me a single Leviathan, who could beat the Silver Surfer let alone Thanos."

"The Foundation even neutralized 6 of the 7 daughters of the Scarlet King, who were his direct offspring."

Nope, Foundation neutralized fake daughters who were made via Scarlet King's cult and they are not his offspring in any way, his daughters are sitting next to his Throne, and the place his Throne is located in is far beyond capabilities of Infinity Gauntlet

"You rate the Scarlet King way too highly. Not only does his backstory go against that, but so do the themes in the stories, where he appears. The Scarlet King is a planer, who is slowly but surely trying to take over. He gets away with it, because beings above his level can't be bothered to pay attention to him."

I literally slapped you in every single argument of yours, answered all of your questions, and you yet did not provided anything nor showed any example, don't embarrass yourself.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@agentkoks said:

All abstracts of marvel are inside multi eternity

Including LT? Doubt that.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallacyoverlord:

"Wow, there is some serious hyperbole being thrown around here. Are we talking about the same Yaldabaoth, who breached his containment and then got pimpsmacked back into his jail by the SCP Foundation? The same SCP Foundation, that only "contains" a teleporting reality warper like SCP-343, because he himself allows it? The same SCP Foundation, that only "contains" a reality warping child by lying to her, tricking her and putting her into a coma? As soon as reality warping gets involved, the SCP Foundations track record starts getting iffy. And the Infinity Gauntlet is all about reality warping.

Do me a favor and don't confuse "what could theoretically be the case" with what actually happened and was kept on record. Theory would put Yaldabaoth above SCP-343 and SCP-239, but actual events paint a whole another story. The same applies for Mekhane, whose resurrected evil self was eventually stopped by the SCP Foundation and some anomalous help.""

1. That was merely Yaldy's manifestation which has been passively held back by Mekhane

2. 343 can smack Thanos face across the multiverse via being passively multiversal and existing in the non existence in the same time.

3. 239 literally fought neverwere who is walking non existence

4. Do i need to give you entire page about how Foundation and GOC had adventures getting rid of green type reality benders?

5. Again you downball everything yet you never give example for your words

Literally everything you just said about Mekhane and Yaldabaoth is fallacy and your downball falls on itself, showing their random manifestations and trying to act like you are so smart aren't you?

"That's not even hyperbole anymore, that's a straight up lie. What had the Scarlet King had to do with the ritual in the first place? Besides that, why don't you point out how the ritual breaks the hosts mentally, since barely anyone is capable of absorbing that much information? Besides that, what makes you think that the Scarlet King resides above those 2000+ universes? Besides that, besides that, besides that."

Maybe you shut up for a moment and re read to which part of your own reply this was referred to - kid?

1. This meant to gnome Thanos

2. Breaks host mentally only because of so much power, it can be easily fixed via making first guy weaker so he might get used to it and then let him fix his stronger comrades.

"Prrfff, more lies / individual head canon story telling. You didn't write those entries, others did. And in those entries we've learned that SCP-2317 was defeated and contained by an army of mystics. "Continent cracking punches". And you ask me what I'm talking about. Has the SCP Foundation also tanked continent cracking punches, when they re-contained Yaldabaoth?"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Will you kid shut up before i slap your ass even more?

"I know that he is contained, because he believes it. The Deer is a stupid entity, just like Yaldabaoth, who runs purely on instinct. That's not even not beyond anyones comprehension, but below everyones comprehension."

Irrelevant unsupported argument of guy whom statements clap on themselfs, oh yes being a diety that can quite literally tear flesh of the universe apart and that exists beyond reality and unreality is certainly not beyond human comprehension

"Don't make me laugh. I'l gladly repeat: being contained via acid. Acid."

And? Still doesn't change the fact that Surfer or Thanos cant do jack thing to him.

"This is another lie. Or actually, it's not necessarily a lie. It's just a weird, possibly wrong way of looking at the most realistic canon. It's hyperbole story telling VS actually recorded events of the SCP Foundation. Those 7 brides are Scarlet Kings actual brides, who have birthed a number of SCPs. 6 of them are dead. The child of the last bride will supposedly one day end the Scarlet King. Her story in SCP-231 has parallels to the more fictional "Dust and Blood" story you're referring to. With the 7th bride being the only benevolent one, teaching her children to do good and so on."

You literally didn't read anything even remotely related to scp lore didn't you? Can you explain me how random 7 girls from underground house of cultists is in any way related to brides who are kids of literal goddess SK slapped? Bruh just shut up i cant handle your cringeworthy talking, literal 682 stated to be mere projection of outside entity that pokes it's finger into reality, brides that Foundation contains are absolutely not related to true Brides. Are you so dumb that you are trying to argue the fundamental lorewise part of entire SCP verse?

"The same applies to other stories regarding the Scarlet King. The three Brothers of Death, who created the Tree of Knowledge and the original Scarlet King? With hyperbole you can make them sound like the best thing since sliced bread. In actually recorded events? They've lost a game of cards to SCP-1440 and cursed him to be an invulnerable ticking atomic bomb. In that regard they're simple anomalies with reality altering powers."

Oh man just shut up, i already realize that you are dumb beyond comprehension, talking to you is like talking to Michael Julius but who has not a single knowledge about literally anything. Are you alt of that Thanos wanker?

"Watch your tone."

I wont, you deserve all the hate towards you, any human being cant be so impossible dumb.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks said:

All abstracts of marvel are inside multi eternity

Including LT? Doubt that.

LT is almost the only one who can possibly be beyond it, why possibly? Because i heard that "true form LT" is not proved yet

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks said:

Scarlet King is being way too highballed in this thread. Some people make him out to be the SCP Foundations Azathoth, while he is more of SCP Foundations early day Darkseid. The Scarlet King belongs to the race of the Old Gods, who are looks-wise similar to the Lovecraftian Great Old Ones, but are structure-wise more similar to DC New Gods. The DC universe also features Elder Gods, who are above the Old Ones. Besides those there are even other SCPs, who are hierarchy-wise above the Scarlet King. He is just a sentient evil cosmic being, who wants to actively harm others and rule everything. Despite popular belief, he is not the SCP universes most powerful being.

I've even seen someone state that the Leviathans would beat Thanos, which couldn't be any further from actual reality. The children of the Scarlet King on their own wouldn't stand a chance against even a base Thanos. SCP-682? What's the point of being immortal, when you don't have the power and durability to fight Thanos. SCP-682 is being contained and kept in check with strong acid. That's something Thanos could drink. I don't see SCP-682 effectively adapting to anything Thanos can throw out. There are theories, that SCP-682 could absorb the power of the Sun and become solar system level, if it was thrown into the Sun, but that's just a theory. Scaling doesn't matter in fights.

I view Scarlet Kings tier hierarchy as lower than Marvel abstracts like Death. Other entities like Brothers of Death, who have created the tree, which then birthed the Scarlet King, would most likely be above abstract entities. But considering what Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet did to Death and other abstracts, the Scarlet King isn't on the needed level to fight Thanos.

VSBattles also accurately puts the Scarlet King slightly below the Infinity Gauntlet. <<< LOL

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Infinity Gauntlet is universal artifact, each reality has its own version of the stones, so it is obvious that the gauntlet is max universal weapon. SK, by existence itself beyond the Tree of Creation, is above the level of infinite number of infinite multivers containing infinite universes.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet king lol Stomps. His cosmology is bigger, and his reality warping powers far exceeds anything in marvel that aren't Pre-Beyonder or TOAA

You do know there are characters stronger than PRB weaker than TOAA, right?

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Chives_qte

@fallacyoverlord said:

VSBattles also accurately puts the Scarlet King slightly below the Infinity Gauntlet.

VS Battles Wiki says a lot of stupid things. The Infinity Gauntlet has never been, is and never will be a "complex multiverse" level. Even if the glove had such power, SK is still ridiculously above this level.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theone34gg: If you compare PRB to current Marvel - he probably gonna slap 98% of the verse, the only ones who would even cause a problem to him would be multi eternities, and only beyond farshore he can be beaten i guess.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 takenstew22  Moderator

The Infinity Gauntlet is universal artifact, each reality has its own version of the stones, so it is obvious that the gauntlet is max universal weapon. SK, by existence itself beyond the Tree of Creation, is above the level of infinite number of infinite multivers containing infinite universes.

Wrong. The IG has fodderized universal abstracts and scales above them, including Eternity.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentkoks said:

In the time when The Tree of Knowledge was planted, all things were given form. Even the deep waters of the Darkness Below and the vaults of Darkness Above took shape and form, and many elder gods were born of them. Of these gods, whose names are oft forgotten, there was Khahrahk.

- Dust and Blood

Khahrahk is Scarlet King true name

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet King.