User Lists: 1

Bump

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos has no real way to even comprehend Scarlet King to begin with, Scarlet King leviathans solo

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a spite thread? From what I've heard SK's foot soldiers can solo lol. Thanos can't do anything to him.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has no real way to even comprehend Scarlet King to begin with, Scarlet King leviathans solo

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a spite thread? From what I've heard SK's foot soldiers can solo lol. Thanos can't do anything to him.

If you go deep enough in lore you can easily scale leviathans to be beyond infinite dimensions and possibly even above (not even talking about 682's meta haxes and his strongest uno card in fictions)

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fan-fic verses are always going to be the most powerful verse XD

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet king lol Stomps. His cosmology is bigger, and his reality warping powers far exceeds anything in marvel that aren't Pre-Beyonder or TOAA

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: his army by itself consists from gods and demon like abominations of all sizes and power magnitudes, from rat sized specs to worlds sized beings, his leviathans are strong enough to stomp MCU with their manifestations only and their true forms is beyond all realities, he stomped both Yaldabaoth and Mekhane combined, and Mekhane if rebuilt can wish Thanos out from existence even if he has infinity gauntlet, heck even Yaldabaoth's manifestation on earth is already a strong reality bender who can shape humans (probably not only that) while being under reality anchors if her cell gets even one slight damage at all. Yaldabaoth's avatar can already stalemate or beat Thanos with gauntlet, good game.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AgentKoks

@sammypm said:

@agentkoks: That sounds like fodders to even base Thanos. Won‘t be enough to beat Ig.

I doubt if you can find base thanos holding even galaxy level attack, what you say is usually called wank

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rapist king solos

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@agentkoks: You think so? Thanos himself may not have direct feats of doing that but Odin even in his own domain, who previously was able to pull that off, couldn’t damage Thanos at all, using a significant amount of power but Thanos can blow off his own head. That speaks something. Recently he has also been proven to have beyond-universal durability, although not ap, in his own run. And are we talking about base or IG Thanos here? You mentioned just fodder level feats concerning reality warping. That isn’t going to be enough.

How is having infinite army of worlds sized demi god demons is not a feat? Even with things you said above one guy like this is = to dead Thanos, infinity gauntlet? Lol Scarlet King destroyed creation during his war with his armies, and guess what? Going by logic it means he destroyed countless infinities of beings who can warp reality, on one tiny earth of one universe in scp there is already dozens if not hundreds reality benders whom limits are stated only by their will and imagination, and they can advance those flaws too to be for example omnipresent in their home or something, one such reality bender already can beat or stalemate thanos with gauntlet, hundreds of those would massacre him, and Scarlet King with his bois in turn massacre those reality benders, so no Thanos dies horribly with both his base form and gauntlet

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard Thanos is not above solar system/multi solar system level lol. So anything at galaxy level even oneshots him.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@agentkoks: You didn’t say they were infinite in numbers. And what do you hope putting infinite amount of planet sized monsters against Thanos lol? A universe is already endless on its own and what could kill it didn’t kill Thanos. He will just keep one shotting millions of them after another if that is his army only. Why does it mean he destroyed infinite amount of reality warpers? And you mean fodder reality warpers who can only manipulate human constructions? Why does it matter? Why does any of them beat Thanos with infinity gauntlet? If their power is limited by imagination then Thanos gives them the brains of chickens. They couldn’t do anything then. Going by statements the infinity gems give wielders omnipotence so how can omnipotence be overcame? Those reality benders according to you can just reshape human beings on EARTH. That is something even a radioactive water can do if you drink it.

How do you expect his army to attack creation that has multiverses with infinite universes in each if they would have limited amount of beings? Saying his army is somehow limited in numbers is downright stupid

Bruh, when i say world i mean not PLANET, i mean WORLD, W-O-R-L-D, WORLD!
Not some rock in the space, but WORLD

No Thanos is not one shooting his army, to do so you will need to take most of Marvel in one bunch of an army and only then try to, all his army attacking Thanos would mean Thanos death instantly without debates or any chances for him.

"Why does it mean he destroyed infinite amount of reality warpers? And you mean fodder reality warpers who can only manipulate human constructions? Why does it matter? "

No i mean reality warpers who create entire universes for shit and giggles and remake lord of the rings as different universe because they had nothing better to do, the ones who can create any amount of themselfs with each having the same powers, the ones who also can make their own clones and avatars, which is by itself > infinity gauntlet.
Or create scissors that cut reality, go into higher dimensions and pretty much everything they can imagine, heck one of them created higher dimensional PC

In each universe there is probably hundreds amount of those guys with downball, and then there is infinite universes, each being endless self looped with infinite planck dimensions
Then each of those universes have countless timelines and even different thoughts make different timelines
Then we find out there is countless of such multiverses, saying there is infinite of those reality warpers is even a downballing by that point.

"Those reality benders according to you can just reshape human beings on EARTH. That is something even a radioactive water can do if you drink it."

Combining different parts of my replies which are absolutely unrelated to each other to make you sound smarter ain't gonna work on me buddy, No, it has been Yaldabaoth's manifestation changing reality around itself with people just from mere failure in his containment chambers, he has warped reality around while still being INSIDE of this cell, which is SURROUNDED by reality anchors, heck he ignored LITERALLY FACILITY ITSELF TRYING TO PUT HER CELL BACK INTO PLACE FROM FLYING AROUND, and reality anchors can nullify infinity gauntlet. And this example is not even related to green type reality benders. So no, your downballing wont work with me.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:
"Explain this. If the best his “armies“ can do is enlarging themselves to the sizes of planets then Thanos low diffs them all without any difficulty."

The fact that his army made whole creation's life hard by itself puts this army at atleast hyperversal level bruh
If you know nothing on SCP cosmology - dont say anything please.

"Like who?"
Like league of reality benders from one universe that took control over humanity (and beyond), made a universe layered upon their own so that any outside intruder wont get past them and will get destroyed on the spot, use scp objects as world wide police and literally made a couple universes for public entertainment

"LOL why do you think self cloning is above what the infinity gauntlet can do? Thanos created clones of himself as well when he wielded the infinity gems and according to those same clones as they explored the universe itself they couldn’t find limits to the powers of the gems."

The very fact that gauntlet mostly works only in it's own universe and reality benders are not limited with such things allows them to annihilate Thanos. Not even talking about that it's one gauntlet against hundreds of reality benders each of whom can hax said gauntlet.

"So what? Random fodder abstract entities that Thanos didn’t even notice when stomping can do that. All patheons of Earth that live in separated dimensions and can do things just like that got curbstomped as Thanos released his psychic energy interdimensionally."

It's funny how you need literal abstracts and top tiers of marvel to counter literally normie random reality benders of scp
Wont you mind if i remind you that Thanos got gnomed by abstracts many, many times and the only time he somehow wins is only when he steals some artifacts of marvel authors feel like it?
And SCP Earth has:
literally dozens if not hundreds of pocket dimensions, big chunk of which are seemingly infinite sized, hundreds of ways to different places beyond original universe, literally fractal island which is infinite sized and many, many more cool stuff.
And guess what? Remember this League of Reality Benders i mentioned above? They destroyed GOC and Foundation of their universe, so if you think Thanos winning against random guys of marvel earth somehow helps him in this fight - it does not.

"So what? Control over creation itself which is what the gems give you, transcendence over reality of time and all of those stuff, doesn’t seem to be in any tiers lower than those fodders. And when you say probably did you read on it and then come to conclusion or you have just imagined that yourself? What are Planck dimensions?"

1. No infinity gauntlet is mostly limited to one universe, it doesn't gives you control over creation or reality as general, NO IT DOESN'T
2. Ah yes Thanos has never been stopped by literal avengers tier guys, time? It's only 4 dimensions.
3. Planck dimensions are mostly Length, Mass, Time, Temperature, energy, force, density, acceleration, density

"Same as with a single universe that the infinity gems transcend. That is basic timeline logic doesn’t it? Possible future coming out of any differing act. Doesn’t mean anything."

It kinda means but sure thing people like you do not even understand differences between amounts of timelines and things like bigger infinity and lesser infinity

"And what makes those reality warpers powerful? You haven’t even told me about stuff that they can do that random fodder magicians cannot do."

The fact is that they are not magicians my dude, they are reality benders, they dont need power from anywhere, nor they need some specific means to do their thing, nor they get injuries from it, reality benders in scp - is type green, and magic - is type blue, they dont need magic and green type powers fully depend on their imagination and comprehension, guess what - they also can bypass those limitations like ascending their mind, or making themselfs nigh omnipresent.
Can you show me countless magicians in each world in Marvel each of whom if has good enough imagination can create separate universes?

"I don’t need to try to be smarter. If you spoke English better than a grade school child I would have understood what you have said. “ Shaping humans”. What could that mean?"

Does "shaping humans" has different meanings? What it can possibly mean except shaping humans? Oh, if you want to i can start to speak on russian :) Because apparently i am bad with english?

"So warping fodders while locked up by fodders whose abilities you haven’t explained is impressive then?"

Fodders whom reality anchors and technology can survive reality annihilation and control literal level of reality? Nah bruh stop lowballing, Thanos has no chances in here.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Morningstar999

@sammypm said:

@morningstar999: Is killing Eternity and Galactus not above multi solar system tier?

Base Thanos is not above multi solar system level tier, yes. IG Thanos is universal/multiversal, but that is not enough to match someone who shits on infinite multiversal by just existing.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:
1. No celestials did not done the same damage as SK army, want the difference? Celestials just made up their own statements while SK army has really done it's job - that is the difference between nonsense jobbers and real power
And that was Death feat, not Thanos one

2. Ah yes insulting people for no reason probably shows your big brain

3. Thanos is not above any concepts with infinity gauntlet, and winning against universal abstracts is child play, Galactus is not a strong, nor is cosmic cube, example - Living Tribunal negged that with zero diff and he is 16+ dimensional

4. Can you show me gems working outside of universe? Using them inside one and then showing your way somewhere else FROM home universe is not the same. Tho even then it's still one green type level so a bunch of them still stomps, and SK in other way stomps them

5. Show me base Thanos creating higher dimensional structure or universes, i bet you cant, right now at your max wank IG is = to one single green type reality bender, two of them is already supposed to be enough to get rid of Thanos.

6. Hehe, only if Avengers count as abstracts, how many times Thanos won against anyone with his own power without boost from anything? Because Green Types already can stalemate or beat Thanos with IG and Thanos in his base cant normally beat Galactus.

7. The difference is that those places and infinite sized pocket dimensions in SCP is scattered everywhere, while in Marvel you usually find them only in main places and only somewhere where dieties sit, how many is there beyond 616 and NOT in any prime reality where some amped demi-god sits?

8. Destroying Foundation gives you so many haxes that Thanos would cry for, conceptual (yes foundation HAS conceptual things) haxes, time space haxes, dimensional haxes, retroactive history changing, basically writing Thanos out of history before he can do it first, many, many precognition haxes, casuality hax, reality warping, anti reality warping, cognito haxes and many, many, many many many more - base Thanos DOESN'T have them

9. Cool and Thanos also thought he would trash the crap out of God Dr.Doom, too sad he died instantly

10. No Gems are 4 or 12D at max until proven otherwise, i really doubt you can explain how Tribunal just disabled gauntlet like this, and Tribunal is 16+D being, not infinite D or above, just 16, so by your logic 16D Living Tribunal > Thanos with IG > beyond D??
Sounds like wank to me

11. "Omnipotence"? Well then half of DB beats the shit out from Thanos because starting form mid tiers pretty much everyone there is said to be omnipotent, no it does not give you "omnipotence", it's a wank.

12.No i didn't use google, i already knew what it is.

13. And they just wish "no one can change my mind" and IG fails to work, then they all wish a thousands of haxes in the same moment and Thanos gets annihilated. Yes they can do it, one of them wished omniscience and knew so much his head literally blew up. Oh also they can revive people from dead.

14. "Dieties"? Bruh you literally showed me gods and Richards, what from this supposed to give Thanos a chance?
Lemme list what each scp earth and marvel earth has:
SCP:
dozens (lowballed) green type reality benders each of whom can do virtually anything if given enough time for them to realize what they truly can do
Dieties
Gods
Demi-Gods
and pretty much any other creepy thing out there like demons, (angels?), random monsters and other
Too many stuff that just doesn't give af about laws of physics
Marvel:
Dieties
Gods
Demi-Gods
And only like 10-15 reality benders in full meaning of the word, some random superheroes and mutants, and only like 3-5 of all of them are near to green types, and even half of the ones who are - use magic which is below green type abilities.
SCP just overnumbers anything you write

15. No base Thanos cant - do that, show me where

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: I forgot that being rude give you better argument my bad
Anyways, yes dimensionality does affect power level if you dont have counter hax for it
Sadly i kinda cant post any pics normally so i used pro max hax things to do so:
"Oh yes, multidimensional crisis, how OP"
When being beyond eternity allows you- to enter particles space? I guess?

So killing off every life in the universe = to killing eternity or something

Anyways

It's

time

for

green (1/2)

types (2/2)

One poor one turned into this:
"The circus artists, by the way, did a great job. I can't divulge the exact description or the number, but I can tell you that "Keter" wasn't given to him for nothing - he was able to break all the laws of physics, space-time, and common sense at once."

This is by itself a good feat

and reality benders kinda can break metaphysical backbones of the universes

And the fact that there is thousands of them at earth and in any universe that looks like original one is the same amount of those guys each of who can over time evolve into this?

With the fact that Scarlet King and his bro's kinda negg them and reduced creation filled with those guys to ashes - allows me to say SK stomps

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: Nah as i said it's still not base Thanos powers, you just proved my point that most of his feats is literally stolen artifacts and powers of other people

So as i said - killing all life of the universe = killing Eternity? "because Strange lives"? You just proved my point?
oh also being in macrocosm is = to being beyond eternity.

And no, Thor did not end fate, he just rejected his own and ended loop,i hate this Rune King wank.

Oh by your scans Gods can't see anything beyond quantum level? Too sad,

It seems random anomaly Foundation has can see the same, also this guy erases anything he knows about

The trouble is that you literally need top tiers of Marvel to even rival green types, "fodder Thanos" just god stomped Tribunal and The One Above All? Eternity dies whole time?

Still, you didn't answered me how Thanos with gauntlet which is = to one green type supposed to fight thousands of them?

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet King Damaged the Tree of Knowledge which contains infinite Multiverses, he stomps fodder thanos.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AgentKoks

@lightningbamboo: Nah, i just keep him in the way he would have troubles to overcome even green type reality benders, he literally need eternity and above tiers of marvel to make a tie with random homeless people on scp earth bruh

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AgentKoks

@sammypm: No, we are debating Thanos with infinity gauntlet

He by himself says he can win only a couple seconds before Galactus comes to chop his ass

Living planets and stars? Cool

Wdym by "he only can see to quantum level"? Nice downballing my man, guy literally said that universe is self looped but he still managed find out this nothingness

IG normally get obliterated by Tribunal, just saying

Nah, these are quite literally top tiers or close to them, you literally need to bring here regulator, eternity and other abstracts just to stalemate random homeless people from SCP?

I also asked you for the same amount of normal people in each marvel universe who has the same power level, you brought me some asgardian gods tools and Dr Strange lol

There is at bare minimum thousands of those guys for each world, and this is probably would be a downplay because the only ones we normally see is only humans from one tiny planet of infinite universe with countless other civilizations, so yeah a solid thousands of those per each world and it's still would be a massive downplay

And no - YOU have not showed me what Gauntlet can do, and what Green Type's cant, space time manip? Any Green Type has, causality manip? Also have, reality manip? Also here, and what is the difference between them and gauntlet? They dont need any tool or item to do what they want to do, so you would answer my questions or?..

What IG can do that any homeless Green Type cant?

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: If you think that tons of text somehow gives you advantage - it doesn't

1. Uhhh did i said something about Thanos trying to escape Galactus? No? Why you put my replies in context where they do not belong to?

2. The very fact that guy ignored the self loop of the universe and still managed to find the emptiness of it already proves it, and that guy also can erase anything he realizes and comprehends so your downball is not working in here

3. Did i said Adam Warlock being obliterated? Or i literally made a metaphor about IG sucking Living Tribunals might? My man it seems you do like to put my words in wrong context

4. So LT literally stopping gauntlet doesn't show LT being supreme to it? Lol

5. Well if Eternity, infinity and LT is low tier then there is nothing in Marvel being high tier i guess? The only left beings in there except them is like top top tiers of the verse like multieternity, oblivion and others

6. Yes i did gave scans of Green Types beating crap out of reality, but the fact is that they we're BORN as NORMAL people, not some infinite swag stones, not some revived demi god in body of clerk, not some quantum test gone wrong, not some Isekai anime character reborn in another world with new powers, just regular people, and for most of their lives they do not even notice it, and pretty much ANY random guy there can be this way, while you take literal eternity++ asgardian diety level guys to stalemate them bruh, one guy literally was just chilling in his house watching TV, found his powers and just made Godzilla VS Japan thing because why not - this is not the level of power Marvel's earth belongs to.

7. About the guy who erases anything he knows about - yes he kinda did erased everyone and anything around him that he even remotely comprehended, guy just noticed "security" of his chamber and erased everything and everyone in nearest couple foundation sites that is somehow related to word "security", automatic systems - no more, security - no more, MTF's - no more, not even most part of the staff.

8. Bruh there is rn known 4-8+ thousands of those green types who either dont know about their powers, died/killed/eliminated by other way by Foundation or GOC, or became too powerful and cocky they decided that dying or leaving the universe would be better solution, of course i cant bring you 4000+ names lol

9. Yes they are all like this, there is types of reality benders, "normie reality benders" as i call them are just guys with random abilities - telekinesis, fire, teleportation, mind control and stuff like this, Green Type - guys can do anything they can sense or imagine or comprehend, they also can adjust and modify their bodies and nature to bypass those limits so it's not even limiting them to begin with, most of the times Green Type get killed before they realize their powers, for example - one of them accidentally creates forcefield and thinks that it's his only ability, other try all kinds of stuff and eventually become nigh omniscient cosmic demi god like dieties who has nothing better to do than conquering the world/worlds, others just like to have infinite burgers and do nothing, so with Green Types it heavily depends on many factors and subject himself, and Blue Type - literally Doctor Strange like guys Aka - Magicians.

10. No i literally asked you to show me hundreds or thousands of same guys in each marvel earth who can appear randomly, you then started to show me guys like Asgardians, eternity, celestials who are literally gods in their verse.

11. Uhhh, lemme see, MC&D literally has multidimensional club where all species across the milky way galaxy come to, similiar to people or not, biological or energetic, beyond comprehension or too stupid from our perspective - one galaxy, so yes i can safely assume there is way more than earth ones around there, there is one species that literally has their own version of foundation and all the organizations of earth.

12. What is the difference? Well Thanos literally needs a tons of artifacts just to survive them and you literally showed me Rune King Thor who will massacre base Thanos no matter how much you try to wank, enforcing literal laws on reality is low tier reality bending? Going by your logic you are "stupid wanker who just put it out from his ass"
Can you show me base Thanos stomping eternity, rune king thor, LT, chaos and order, death and all celestials at once without ANYTHING? No you cant, because you are Thanos wanker. Period.

13. They didn't transcend what exactly? They dont care for space time, nor physics nor anything related to reality, this is already beyond of 70% of normal Marvel universe, stop lowballing ma boi.

14. Still doesn't deny the fact that Scarlet King still stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos dies

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AgentKoks

@sammypm: "destroy this reality"

Mhmh

"How many of them are born like this and why does it matter when we are using these people born with power against people that have those powers via help? It is the same power right?"

No it does, one is strong by himself, and other uses another tool to do so

So when would you stop crying like a child with tons of text that gives you literally nothing?

I literally proved that green types has space time manips, soul manip, mind manip, death and life manip, reality manip and i can prove more, you have not debunked ANY of my claims about them, nor you succeeded in debunking my boy getting past self looped quantum levels, nor you proved that base Thanos does not get annihilated by eternity or multieternity, this is the fact, so at least one for two days can you shut the fuck up and answer question?

What gauntlet can do, that they cannot?

Literally everyone who get to this thread already know Scarlet King stomps, and you cant normally explain why IG Thanos does not get stomped by bunch of Green Types without insulting opponent whole time, let's forget Scarlet King, he will annihilate Thanos.

Thanos is immortal by himself or by Death wish to keep him that way? SECOND

Base Thanos can win eternity or only him with artifacts and huge amps? SECOND

Can Thanos manipulate non existence? NO

Can Thanos casually break metaphysical structures? NO

All of his feats come from his top tier versions and he usually gets beaten by Galactus, Red Hulk, Wanda and other funny guys.

Also Silver Surfing boi is weaker than black hole

I give you last chance before i bring my heavy weaponry and blast your ass away right to oblivion, just tell me how exactly Thanos supposed to win in here?
Not with tons of text, just short reply

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: 1. Yes it does

2. I did, and you have not debunked any of mine about green types so be grateful

3. If you are blind i kinda literally said there is 4000+ of those guys registered by Foundation and they do not write their names there to begin with, so no you have not debunked any of my words, you just keep downplaying every single scan i send in here, guy who literally can observe beyond self looped quantum level "A HS DN SH NAH HE IS QUANTUM LEVEL ANY QUANTUM PARTICLE CAN DO DAT UUGH" or "THAT GUY RESEARCHED EARTH FORMATIONS HE DAES NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON ENTIRE MULTIVERSE IAMSOSMOORT"
And you ain't proving shit because scp universes have quantum strings, superstrings, wavefunctions and quantum foam and more things i forgot about, so no this guy gone beyond that and you ain't doing shit with it.

However if you cant live without this..

4. Can you prove my words about green type is lie? No you cant because you know nothing about them.

5. Logic like "he beats eternity so he beats non existence" doesn't work, show me

6. Cool, a guy who eats realities, yeah like it's not the level of rocks in comparison to scp gods

7. No, surviving black hole is not = to surviving existence erasure, that's retarded, more so that the same scientists say that black holes are not eternal and that they eventually start to blew up from amount of particles they consume, totally not the level you want to wank Thanos to by using them.

8. Right now i am just chilling bro, you cant even normally debunk me on statement that green types can tie or beat Thanos with Gauntlet, so you better forget about Scarlet King, this guy is beyond Thanos right now.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:
1. How can i name you if their names never mentioned to begin with?

2. I am too lazy to translate all of them so i just took random ones

3. No you didn't, they ARE random people who can randomly either have it or not, of course normal humans CANT GET TO REALITY BENDING power, any normal office worker there can be one and he will never even notice it.

4. No, guy is beyond quantum level, you made up excuse which you cant even prove other than insulting me
"The walls move apart, and space begins to move toward me and through me, picking up speed quickly. I rush forward, through the universe, while remaining in place, watching the light around me merge into solid streaks."
"- Inward or outward. Which is essentially the same thing. Think back to your last journey.
I do. I remember how insistent the words from the Emerald Tablet were on my mind: what's up is down. What's on the outside is also on the inside."
"At this point, the division into internal and external loses all meaning for me. It's just like he said. It becomes easy and funny for me - I open my eyes wide. I look at the things around me. I look at the books on the table - and I see every atom, every tiny blob of divine irony - my irony - that they are composed of. I laugh and see that they are not there.
And they're no longer being.
I look at the pile of boxes in front of me - so physical, with such a claim to materiality. Materiality? I say to them: you are not there. And they're no longer being."

So even if we use your downballing it still doesn't change anything for this guy, as i said universe is self looped yet he still did managed to hax it so yeah good game ma boi.

5. No, you have not proved anything for Thanos related to non existence, if not proved - it's fake, it's like saying for example "hey guy can reject anything evil, it means he also can do it with everything good" - no he cant

6. "They don’t. Which scientists say that? The scientists at nasa say they are timeless. Singularity is breaking reality itself. But it doesn’t matter because this is Silver Surfer."

So it means matter is beyond reality?

7. How you proved those people are fodders to infinity gauntlet? I can just name one single reality bender who can shitstomp Thanos but it's would be too easy.

8. So Thanos does NOT have anything related to non existence manip?

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:

1. Already said why it is not possible, your crying about this is not required, there is no A-B there is numbers which i already showed you so right now you are trying to find something in my scans to cry about.

2. Nothing contradicted my claims dummy, stop making up excuses from nowhere, they do not awaken, they are always there, just user who usually does not notice it, they do sometimes shape reality even when they dont notice it like manipulating luck and other stuff, so please stop crying about it.

3. "Observing quantum mechanics at closer or wider scales doesn’t make anyone above quantum level. These are normal quantum concepts, NOT ABOVE THEM."
Excuses again, oh also can you show me Galactus erasing everything he knows about by himself? You said any fodders can so let's see. Oh also for your info this guy is said to be capable of causing ZK end of reality scenario if treated in wrong way
Even Foundation researchers have bigger brains than you
"represents a certain existential entity or cognitive beginning that is objectively the initial manifestation of a ZK-class event. Because of the insurmountable complexities involved in its perception, it remains unknown what it looks like or if it actually looks like anything at all. Its current location is established indirectly, by the area of effect produced.

The former consists of the fact that any object or phenomenon of the surrounding world that has been perceived by the object immediately disappears from objective reality. In the first place it concerns the most immediate manifestations accessible to the senses of the object directly, but later, as knowledge accumulates, as the object's understanding of the essence of things becomes generalized and abstracted, it extends to the phenomena themselves, their direct and then their indirect causes."
Then we go and check out what ZK end of the world scenario is aaaand...
According to English Wiki:
"Reality is fundamentally broken or eliminated. Usually due to physics stuff or an SCP that annihilates things by nature."
According to RU Branch:
"Reality Collapse. A theoretical event that exists at a certain point in the future of the Foundation. The most dangerous and irreversible of all scenarios. Not only the total destruction of the Earth, the Gods, the Forces, and everything in the multiverse in general, but also the place where this document was written and everyone who reads it. In other words, it is a fictional catastrophe of such magnitude that it destroys both its author and those who know about it."

So nah you my crying boi can suck a huuuuge dick

"The weapon can projects nothingness which erases beings from existence and with just a thought Margus overturned the power fired at him against the user"
So he escaped nullificator? It's not literally non existence manipulation, he just changed reality to ignore it, and scan with eternity does not give much because literally the whole meaning of non existence is that it's a counter part of existence, if you'd like to keep things in that way it would mean we can scale half of sci-fi verses to have non existence manipulation

5. Wanna funny fact? That does not give shit, why? Because even space time flow is faster or slower depending on gravitation and place in the universe, on Mr Everest time can be either faster/slower (i dont remember nuances) than in mariana trench, yes difference is so small that you can say it's almost doesn't exists but that's fact, so by your logic literally everyone is beyond space time because we can climb on mountain with different time flow speed and nothing would happen? NO
So no, black hole is just huge failure in works of universe, not existence erasure ball, annihilating/consuming is not the same as existence erasure, in first one you just die and in second not even your soul left, so no, it does not give Thanos existence erasure immunity.

6. Almost forgot we have hyperversal/extradimensional black holes beyond universes in scp, idk why i said that but why not, it's cool.

7. No Infinity Gems does not

8. go and read about little girl called - scp 239 and come back later, i'll tell you funny things.

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at thanos winning against someone who damaged an Infinite Multiverse.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:"He didn‘t escape it. The weapon projects non existence and Magus turns non existence back to its own controller as seen in the scan."

1. Repeating something to blind people is annoying, already showed you that they are numbered

2. Lol, again, to at least stalemate one random scp foundation contains you literally need chaos kind and oblivion tier gods and their clash, it's fucking funny.

3. Cool, still not the same tier as this guy's one

4. Downballing my scans aren't we? ZK is literally the end of multiverse and beyond, and Foundation classified this guy to this, so you still can suck my dick because you have nothing to do with it.

5. Lol again you bring here literal gods to at least try to stalemate green types and my mr erasure boi

6. No this guy is not deadlier than Scarlet King, he maybe can scratch him a little for a parsec but it's too hard to predict, as i said i am toying with you right now because you have no fucking clue on what green types nor Scarlet King nor his army is capable of, and i can clap the shit out of Thanos even if he somehow has existence erasure immunity and non existence manipulation - which he does not have.

7. "Crying and trying to downball Vol.4, the avenge or purple coat" i guess, for your sadness Foundation still contain or at least try to contain this guy, that is how fucking OP they are, and green types if being smart enough can take over or entirely destroy foundation with almost no diff

Oh also this guy is not alive, even his brain doesn't exist there, it's an force right now rather than a guy with legs and hands, so you still can suck my dick

More like Quasar hesitated to use it long enough for Magus to strip it away, nullifier heavily depends on user, Quasar was chosen to wield it against Magus because he was good and his heart has been clean enough, also Richards scares the soul away from Galactus with it, but

Guy was not sure about using it

Not at all

Oh almost forgot, it war later retconned with Abraxas and Nullificator being leftover of 5'th eternity/cosmos whatever you want to call it which has been literally thing in which Galactus survived the death of his universe, Reed in the same retcon curbstomps cosmos and...

Abraxas

Oh Thanos was retconned maybe a couple of times, just reminding

9.Nah it was Quasar unable to normally use it

So no,it's too vague to use it

Like,Extremely vague

Toovague

Especiallywhen gauntletunrestricted by Living Tribunal?

He just erased Quasar before he could've erased him, that is not non existence manipulation.

10. I can, i am just playing right now, i have a tons of scans, right now you have vague non existence manip scan which can be easily debunked due to nature of nullifiers way of working, LT is > Infinity Gauntlet, he resides in 16 dimensional realm

11. I suggest you read on scp 239 before i start to kick your ass

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm:
So i decided to stop playing around and spank the shit our of you, i'm getting tired of this

So, where should i start, ah yes, Scarlet King's army

Yaldabaoth is stated to rival The Hanged King, guy whom realm connects dimensions(both spatiodimensions and worlds), where any being no matter what their dimensionality is - can talk as equals

Same Hanged King serves as general/follower of the Scarlet King army, keep in mind that the very meaning of words "reality" is useless in Hanged King's realm - Alagadda, the visitors of Alagadda explain it as place "that looks like drunk gods made it" where meaning of direction, space, time, reality is totally nonsense

Dont be fooled by "universe", SCP universe does like to tell that kind of stuff through that things, anyways Mekhane - who is an lower elder god - can force laws on beings of the abyss who are beyond laws, Yaldabaoth doesn't even notice those

Their literal breath is enough to make life in creation

Yaldabaoth's mere existence can shatter those constructs/creation

Yaldabaoth is said to be larger than Mekhane, yes they do not have any genders so both of them can be referred as male and female

Old Gods (which means both higher and lower elder gods) are beyond realities and toy with them

No you cant downball Mekhane "ARGH HE IS JUST FLYING METAL IN SPACE ARGH" no, guy created Apsu and Tiamat with a thought

The same Aptu and Tiamat from babylonic mythos who are described like this, heck even Mekhane's manifestation voice is described as "The Machine spoke with a voice that was nothing like thunder. This was the voice made in the forge of stars, where worlds were broken and remade. It was not simply heard with the ear, but felt with the bones, felt with the soul. It layered upon itself, harmonized with its own note. It was eternity, all of creation, in a word."

Mekhane description, he is not just robo dude, machine part is a metaphor

And Yaldabaoth is not just fleshy monster who flies around in space no matter how much you want to downball them

"Thanos one shots SK army"?
What a joke, no he does not, he cant kill even one leviathan from SK army

This is how foundation scientists described Able and 682 (their manifestations inside the world)

Guys who can do THIS which is already beyond Thanos at his max wank - still cant figure out what 682 even is and where it originates from (in this one they refer to him as dinosaur)

Even 682 avatar (normie lizard boi) states he does not belong to this world

682 true name

This guy serves for his daddy scarlet boi

Time to go back to my papa Mekhane, this is how you talk when you are not limited with such fancy things as time

Leviathans are fighting with other lower elder gods in war on creation, it means no matter how much you want to downball them - you cant, i can safely say those guys screw up multiverses just by walking around and do whatever they want and you would do nothing with it.

And Hanged King who is = to Yaldabaoth who is = Mekhane - SERVES scarlet king, your weak rainbow stones cant do shit in here my man

and i am still far away from finishing, i'll see how you will try to downball all of it and then spank your ass second time with new wave of feats