User Lists: 0

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

I for one dont see how either would win. Nightmare is not normally vulnerable to physical attack, at least not on Thanos level and Thanos isnt going down to Nightmare either.

Since i am a Thanos fan, and not so familiar with Nightmare apart from few of his appearences in Hulk and Dr. Strange issues, i am going with my inner fanboy's voice and saying Thanos wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Bumpy.

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos wins but Nightmare is indestructible so at best he makes an escape. Thanos would have to be attacked in his sleep in Nightmare's dimension and I can't imagine what fear would plague the Mad Titan to give Nightmare a sufficient advantage. Also Thanos has demonstrated strong mental defenses along with cosmic awareness so he is even more unlikely to succumb to fear in this Fear dimension. Nightmare will have made a dangerous enemy for no reason and likely a future figure of interest for Thanos to investigate and possibly exploit in the future,

Naxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lars_maximus: You're exactly right, Nightmare would stroll in confidently, only to realize ' what have I done', tangling with this tenaciously devious ball of death & destruction that is Thanos.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Nightmare casually stomps, lol. This lack of comic knowledge is killing me.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you prove it? I am not that familiar with Nightmare so can't really tell and I have only seen him lose to Strange so..

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1c104320093
deactivated-5d1c104320093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: He typically doesn't defeat Nightmare per se, as Nightmare usually has Strange on the ropes, on the verge of locking him into separate dimensions for eternity, or even destroying his physical body.

But of course, being Classic Strange, he fights back, ends up turning the tables on Nightmare, causing Nightmare to flee.

Edit: Almost forgot to give my vote. Nightmare wins.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/nightmare/4005-2646/forums/respect-the-king-of-terror-nightmare-marvel-1983492/

Read that, then come back.

Oh, and losing to Doctor Strange (who is already a Teambuster in his own right and has a lot more versatility than Thanos) isn't exactly anything by itself either.

Thanks for the link.. And it's not really bad to losing to Strange either, tho I would absolutely put Thanos > Strange (non-classic version that people mostly refers to as a teambuster)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1c104320093
deactivated-5d1c104320093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, why are some people here acting as if Nightmare's abilities are only and strictly telepathic/mental?

Nightmare can squish Thanos like did with entire planets before and even reality-warp him if wants to.

Agreed. People don't understand that Nightmare has always hung tough in his battles with Classic Doctor Strange. He's no slouch.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightmare win

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers