• 91 results
#51 Posted by Kevd4wg (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Tfw I’m being attacked for wanking Marvel and Lowballing DC with characters I’ve never argued for or agaisnt.

Kek

#52 Posted by Lordflawlez (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team all rounds

How can anyone put wf mxy the dude with the single greatest on panel feats of destruction in either verses and Elaine who's omnipotent in the same team?

#53 Posted by Mad_Jim (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Stalemate

2) Thanos one shots

3) Marvel one shots

4) Stalemate

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#54 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Come off it man of course I have read the end I actually have it, I read your debunk post, it was very well put together and actually pretty logical but I don't necessarily agree with all of it, which is fine it's just misinterpreted possible by me and possibly you, I will get to all the unanswered threads in time

Well I'm glad you agree with most of it.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#55 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5117 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad_jim:

Mxy is pretty much god. No one can oneshot him. Unless you say no 4th wall breaking, no toonforce or ignore him being metaversal within DC (and maybe marvel).

#56 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (811 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Mxy

2. Thanos

3. Thanos

4. Ellaine just blinks and anyone else disappears, she shouldn't be part of this.

#57 Posted by Motifian (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: And what would be those feats that Mxy can't do?

The OGNs are in continuity. That's all that matters.

Will do.

#59 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: Well he doesnt have universal control over Soul, space, time, mind or power

He is a 5 dimension imp where as the Living tribunal is 16 Dimensional

They are Canon yes but not sure where they are In continuity, they are definitely Canon though, I have done a post proving from multiple sources that the End and Ogns are Canon to 616 Universe, I'll repost here or PM you if you want? Or create a thread

I mean of course correct me if I'm wrong, but from my limited understanding of Mxy he is a universal reality warper?

#60 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Motifian (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: Well, neither does Thanos.

Dimensional tiering? Tell that to someone who cares about that. Living tribunal has zero feats to even come close to Mxy.

Like I said, they are canon and written by the same writer who wrote "classic IG". That's all that matters, unless you think you know better about IG than Jim Starlin does.

Mxy is a multiversal level reality warper.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#62 Edited by hurricanefunnel (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos wins low diff all 4 rounds based on the op

edit:

checked the post above

mxy was a low tier reality warper, not multiversal

edit: that was somewhat incorrect

however checked stats and it came up similar

round 1: mxy b/c powers

round 2: thanos b/c hotu

round 3: thanos b/c hotu

rond 4: thanos b/c

3-1 thanos

thanos wins low diff based on the op, edits, stats, and powers

suggestion: someone should have a thread thanos vs mxy without hotu

this match up clearly sided toward thanos

it wasn't a mismatch, it wasn't a spite

but it was biased [respectfully and no offense -- the second if that wasn't the intention]

#63 Posted by Soratoumiga (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine still blinkstomps everyone in last round. Just saying.

#64 Posted by Stezzy (209 posts) - - Show Bio

HOTU is overrated. All it did was absorb LT's earth 616 M body. Honestly Pre recton Beyonder, old LT, Molecule Man and Mikaboshi are the only multiversals in Marvel worth a fuck.

#65 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@stezzy: Lol thats the thing, it wasn't even 616 LT. It was LT from a different reality who has absolutely 0 feats.

#66 Posted by Lordflawlez (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian:

Wf mxy erased the entire DC multiverse leaving only himself and batmite as the only beings in all of creation

Then put it back again to repeat the same the following week

His idea of playing is destroying all of creation, recreate it and then destroy it again for fun

There was no limit to his power

#67 Posted by Lordflawlez (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian:

You obviously know nothing about mxy

Wf mxy can erase the marvel multiverse with a snap of his finger along with everything in it

In fact in that comic mxy might as well be omnipotent cos there was nothing he couldn't do. Absolutely no limits

#68 Edited by Helloman (26694 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy and team win all rounds.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#69 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5117 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez:

He’s essentially DCs bugs bunny. Surprised he’s not banned.

#70 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: No its definitely 616 universe, as its mentioned numerous times in the 616 continuity and Canon such as data books bios, comics and also the official handbook of the marvel universe in the 616 designation

So unless you have evidence to refute the evidence I will provide then your just speculating

#71 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Meh Adam warlock has done the same and erased the entire Multiverse and ONLY TOAA could bring it back

Your right I don't know a lot about mxy, I was under the impression that he was a universal reality warper like mad Jim jaspers

Avatar image for kryptonianpride
#72 Posted by kryptonianpride (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: That is a community meme. No limits stated doesnt mean he has none. Was never detailed, nor ever stated he was limitless.

#73 Posted by Lordflawlez (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

@kryptonianpride:

When u can destroy and recreate all that exist without breaking a sweat then what are your limits?

He was pretty much God

#74 Edited by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: No its definitely 616 universe, as its mentioned numerous times in the 616 continuity and Canon such as data books bios, comics and also the official handbook of the marvel universe in the 616 designation

So unless you have evidence to refute the evidence I will provide then your just speculating

It's honestly a quarrel between 2 writers, Brevoort has said it's not canon while Starlin has mentioned it in canon continuities, so take it as you will.

#75 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by Sungsam (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Breevort may say it is non canon, but professional writers must establish official cases for fictional works based on comic publications, especially in community driven publications like Marvel which requires such procedure.. He only said it in Twitter so far.

Taking Breevort's words over Starlin recanonizing The End on official canonicity status is really unreasonable.

It's like trying to say that Neil Gaiman's Murder Mysteries is canon to DC just because it's connected to Sandman and Gaiman is a DC writer, but people forget that comic, although is connected to Sandman is Lucifer is not even PUBLISHED by DC. We should only go by official publications, regardless of how much a writer says what is what canon.

This is the reason why Author statements do not logically work for comics. Authors need to officially assign whatever statements they have to official publications instead of informal ones, otherwise we should not accept it.

Furthermore, we should accept Starlin's case more because he has more canonical backing weight to the canon war case on the End, while Breevort has done literally nothing to further his case.

Breevort looks like a guy in court with no lawyer. It just doesn't work.

#77 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Again, as I said, it's a quarrel between 2 writers, and there's also on panel evidence like in Akhenatans handbook where it's explicitly stated that he's from a different reality, so yeah, it's currently not confirmed whether it's canon or non-canon.

#78 Edited by etriel (270 posts) - - Show Bio

your definitions of 'canon' is confusing then.

two universes are not non-canonical to each other, they exist in the same fiction and exist in the same multiverse and exist as creations of the same writer. entities like multi eternity sees all those realities as part of itself. the end happening on a different reality doesnt make it non canon to marvel. its just separated by space time. nothing more.

earth 616 spawns infinite realities every time. by that logic it creates infinite canons? no.

that is not the same as non-canonicity relationships like how some warhammer books are no longer canon to the story of warhammer.

canonicity is in regards to lore. multiversing is separating quantum events by space time.

its no better than saying two events happening on different continents is non canon to each other. two universers are still canon to each other, they just exist on different instances of space time.

#79 Posted by etriel (270 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Mxy

2. Thanos

3. Thanos

4. Ellaine just blinks and anyone else disappears, she shouldn't be part of this.

#80 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: @sungsam: I agree, starlin has done more to connect it to the official marvel 616 continuity then Brevoort has done to dismiss it

I also think there is a confusion between Canon and Continuniy

#81 Edited by Stezzy (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: LT at the time existed in all universes simultaneously. The alt version M body was still apart of just one guy technically.

#82 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Doesnt matter as there is MORE then enough evidence to point to it being Canon, the designation Earth 4321 was just from the wikia page that anyone can edit, has no official source

#83 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: Um no? it was from the official handbook of Akhenaten that was made specifically by Jim Starlin.

No Caption Provided

As I said before, part of it is canon and some parts of it isn't and thats a quarrel between 2 seperate writers who hold the same authority.

#84 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Thats Interesting as I have seen multiple OHOTMU entries that have it mentioned in the pages of the 616 universe, also I dont think it's written by starlin

#85 Posted by Supermanthor (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm

#86 Posted by Supermanthor (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#87 Posted by Keneth911 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Mxyzptlk

R2: HOTU

R3: HOTU

R4: HOTU

#88 Posted by Soratoumiga (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Mxy all rounds.

#89 Posted by DaxNovu (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it matter what is canon and what is not canon? Many threads exist that cite a noncanon version of something vs a currently canon version of another. The World's Funniest version of Mr. Myxzptlk may be a noncanon version of the character and residing outside of the primary DC structure, but we still want to know how he would fair in a battle against other canon characters. The subject matter of canon vs noncanon is irrelevant unless the thread owner says it is relevant.

Round 1: Thanos IG vs Mxy (morals are on, no prep) - Myxzptlk

Round 2: Thanos HOTU vs WF Mxy (morals on, no prep) - HOTU Thanos

Round 3: Thanos HOTU and Living Tribunal vs WF Mxy and full power Spectre (5 days prep, morals on) - Team DC.

Round 4: Thanos HOTU, Living Tribunal, Pre retcon Molecule man and Pre retcon Beyonder vs WF Mxy, Michael, Lucifer, Elaine Belloc and full power Spectre (5 days prep, morals on) - Team DC

---

"And then is a Flaw found at the heart of Monitor Perfection. Monitor Makes a Concept to contain that Flaw. I am that concept and I've come to consume your stories."

Avatar image for madscientist224
#90 Posted by Madscientist224 (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy, Mxy, thanos due to prep, thanos again due to prep (probably turn Beyonder mm and my into some sort ammo he'll fire from his purple grape cannon.....)

#91 Edited by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian said:

@rampagethefirst: Thats Interesting as I have seen multiple OHOTMU entries that have it mentioned in the pages of the 616 universe, also I dont think it's written by starlin

What? The End is written by Starlin...His name is published on all 6 issues.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

It's kinda hard to miss lol.

Also, it has been mentioned in Thanos' solo series and one of the Infinity arcs, but as the scan says, some of it happened in the 616 continuity but its unclear as to how much.

OT: Mxy wins all rounds, Thanos has 0 feats to suggest he wont get blinked out of existence.

#92 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: LOL I know the End is Starlin, I'm referring to the handbook entry, that is not written by him

Yeah exactly the solo series and many others have mentioned but mainly Thanos and warlock have mentioned it as they are the only ones with memory of it, also I didn't realise it said that about it partiality happening in the 616 universe, which means any part that was mentioned in 616 canon comics and books is actually what happened

Thanks for the scan

#93 Posted by RampageTheFirst (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: LOL I know the End is Starlin, I'm referring to the handbook entry, that is not written by him

Yeah exactly the solo series and many others have mentioned but mainly Thanos and warlock have mentioned it as they are the only ones with memory of it, also I didn't realise it said that about it partiality happening in the 616 universe, which means any part that was mentioned in 616 canon comics and books is actually what happened

Thanks for the scan

Yeah, the handbook entries aren't.

Yeah, him absorbing those cosmic abstracts happened in the 616 continuity.

Np.