• 91 results
#1 Posted by TheSuperor (6262 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Thanos IG vs Mxy (morals are on, no prep)

Round 2: Thanos HOTU vs WF Mxy (morals on, no prep)

Round 3: Thanos HOTU and Living Tribunal vs WF Mxy and full power Spectre (5 days prep, morals on)

Round 4: Thanos HOTU, Living Tribunal, Pre retcon Molecule man and Pre retcon Beyonder vs WF Mxy, Michael, Lucifer, Elaine Belloc and full power Spectre (5 days prep, morals on)

Avatar image for andreysemyonov1337
#2 Edited by AndreySemyonov1337 (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Can go either way

2. HOTU wins

3. HOTU solos

4. Stalemate between HOTU and Elaine.

#3 Posted by APEX_pretador (19659 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

HoTu

HoTu

No idea

#4 Posted by incursion2 (1877 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by bobandjim1260 (974 posts) - - Show Bio

IG

HOTU

HOTU (prep doesn't matter when you're this powerful)

I have no idea.

#6 Posted by omri (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy

HoTu

HoTu

stalemate

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#7 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy sweeps.

#8 Posted by superman52445 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: mxy

Round 2: thanos

Round 3: hotu solos

Round 4: Team 1

#9 Edited by Supermanthor (15960 posts) - - Show Bio

........ NOW FOR WAITING RAMPAGE TO COME HERE AND SAY WHY MXY SOLOS

THEN SORATOUMIGA WILL SAY LUCIFER AND MICHEAL SOLOS

AFTER THAT ONE OF MY MENTOR FIGURE SUNGSAM WILL SHARE HIS THOUGHTS AND I WILL QUESTION HIM REGARDING MY CURIOSITY ?

ALSO YOU CAN BET KRYPTONIAN PRIDE WILL COME TOO

OHHH AND HOW CAN I FORGOT MAD SCIENTIST 224

#10 Posted by Soratoumiga (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Mxy

Round 2: Still Mxy, but harder.

Round 3: DC Team, also hard fight.

Round 4: Elaine solos. Kick her out, DC still wins, due to Michael and Lucifer, of course.

#11 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

1. My potentially raw power wise, however Thanos could trick him via the Mind stone.

2. Thanos.

3. Thanos.

4. Thanos.

@soratoumiga: lol.

#12 Posted by Soratoumiga (2102 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

4. Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Power of the One Above All is above the listed above IMO, the others just edge it for Team Marvel.

#14 Posted by Soratoumiga (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga said:

@kingant27:

4. Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Power of the One Above All is above the listed above IMO, the others just edge it for Team Marvel.

Thanos w/ HOTU doesn't have the entire power of TOAA, just a fraction. Elaine is the Presence and she is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. How would HOTU beat her?

#15 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27 said:
@soratoumiga said:

@kingant27:

4. Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Thanos w/ HOTU doesn't have the entire power of TOAA, just a fraction. Elaine is the Presence and she is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. How would HOTU beat her?

Power of him is sentient and above the others IMO, and the Presence is speculated as the Omnipotent but not proven 100%, so I would say Thanos's source is more divine.

#16 Posted by Soratoumiga (2102 posts) - - Show Bio
@soratoumiga said:
@kingant27 said:
@soratoumiga said:

@kingant27:

4. Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Power of him is sentient and above the others IMO, and the Presence is speculated as the Omnipotent but not proven 100%, so I would say Thanos's source is more divine.

Elaine's powers are literally those of the God, who is divine. I know Presence has been speculated to be only nigh-omnipotent, but if we go into details, neither is TOOA completely omnipotent, even without the recent retcon.

#17 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: Those of a god, One Above All is the God of Marvel, haven’t seen anyone else of that mantel however can’t say the same for Dc, which lowers puts her power below HOTU IMO.

#18 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

How? HOTU is 2nd in MCU. It’s a fraction so it’s completely beatable by a non-omnipotent.

Anyway Mxy Toonstomps as always.

#19 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

If we go by feats not statements and hyperbole he’s technically first.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#21 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7307 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy all rounds. Thanos hasn't done ANYTHING relatively close to what Mxy has done in WF.

#22 Posted by Supermanthor (15960 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: @soratoumiga: you guys made two of my predictions regarding this thread right earlier here I made claims about which user will gonna say what lol

#23 Posted by Soratoumiga (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Well, you knew we would be completely RIGHT about that. Am I rite?

#24 Posted by Supermanthor (15960 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: well dude sorry that's the one thing I won't comment here because I know next too nothing about mutiversal + compared to some of the best here

#25 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7307 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Wow really? Mxy is literally nothing compared to HOTU Thanos name feats that come close? You still haven't provided n at all other then a statement from one comic that is ignored by marvel editorial that the living tribunal isn't multiversal

@clownprinceofcrime1995: lol sure.... Not

Thanos all rounds

1 ig can do everything mxy can but mxy cannot do all that the ig can

2 HOTU LOLstomps

3 HOTU still stomps

4 marvel team destroys

#31 Posted by Motifian (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: First tell what LT and HOTU have done which Mxy hasn't. IG being in the same league as Mxy is a flat out joke.

And how did marvel editorial ignore LT being universal?

#32 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7307 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian:

Wow really? Mxy is literally nothing compared to HOTU Thanos name feats that come close? You still haven't provided n at all other then a statement from one comic that is ignored by marvel editorial that the living tribunal isn't multiversal

Show me a single feat of HoTU Thanos that puts him above Mxy. One-shotting a bunch of featless abstracts who are from a completely different reality is oh so impressive that I can't even begin to comprehend it.

What do you mean? do you even know wtf you're talking about? it has been confirmed MULTIPLE TIMES, by Starlin that LT is Universal and is the overseer of a Universe and not a Multiverse.

No Caption Provided

It was confirmed by Starlin, not once, not twice, but 4 freaking times.

No Caption Provided

Mxy cannot be killed by ANY means and has blinked the entire DC Omniverse out of existence and judging by how biased you are, you probably haven't even read WF and are simply voting for Thanos because, who else could win over Thanos, right?

Even HoTU Thanos was only Universal when it came to scope, this was mentioned MULTIPLE TIMES in the comic itself and in the handbook of The End.

If one-shotting featless abstracts from a different reality wasn't enough to wank him, he also couldn't even devour anything outside of his own Universe.

I like how you voted for Thanos in every round, you really lack knowledge to make a fair judgement, I've railed you in every debate and educated you about the character you wank and put on such a high pedestal.

#33 Posted by Soratoumiga (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

Why tf are people downplaying Elaine so much?

#34 Edited by Sungsam (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this is the reason why I don't take Marvel debaters and Thanos debaters so seriously on this forum.

HOTU was explicitly stated to be Universe level with a clear defined definition of a Universe, REPEATEDLY, over and over and over again is this repeated. Thanos only curbed local M-body's of abstracts, nothing more. But he's still Multiversal to Marvel fans, fucking great.

But Elaine, Lucifer and Michael are only Universe level according to Marvel fans, despite that we have tons of mountains of fucking evidence on DC's definition of a "Universe" in that it actually mean't totality of existence in Carey's usage, not a a local singular reality. Or Lucifer destroying the Mansions Multiverse and him being more powerful than Dream who was able to create an Infinite Multiverse Vortex in the Dreaming. But Lucifer is STILL Universe level according to them. Fucking great.

Like, their criteria for what is Universe level and Multiverse level changes depending on the verse we talk about.

Jesus fucking christ.

#35 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7307 posts) - - Show Bio

Could not have said it better myself ^

#36 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: lol mods will love your language

#37 Posted by Kevd4wg (12494 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine being that salty about how people interpret comics on an internet forum

#38 Posted by Supermanthor (15960 posts) - - Show Bio

...... Man ...... I made a wise choice not commenting here regarding the winner

#39 Edited by Sungsam (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine having all your lame "Universe level DC cosmics" lowball and Thanos wank debunked into oblivion, with all the addressed double standards of Marvel debaters on a Multiverse thread and having to threaten just 1 of the guys on the other side debunking your stuff with mods and direct the thread to a 'u salty' fest as a retort. Predictable, Lmfao.

Sure. But banning me won't help your Marvel wank case. The other users will just take over my ideas and spread the truth and throw all your non sense back into your faces. TOAA is weakened and retconned, HOTU is just Universe level and you can't do anything about it! You lost, and much of my main goals on this forum has been fulfilled. Be sure to pack up your copy paste arguments from Lord Spectrum while you're at it. Or not, so that reasonable debaters can continue laughing at you guys.

#41 Edited by Sungsam (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

If you two guys are gonna try to team hawk at a single user to hide the fact that HOTU Thanos gets crushed real badly now in real Multiversal fights, do it properly.

It's embarassing that Kevd tried to get a salt shot at me for his Marvel buddy buddy, and his ally doesn't even know who he is referring to.

0/10 for both of you.

I've seen far better Multi-User snark coordination from people in VSBattles. Ever more the fail sinks deeper.

Kevd, you really have to control that Marvel fanboy inside of you from bupping about like this again. Like when you were hawking at Rampagethefirst pointlessly the other time. Lol

#42 Edited by rhistr (430 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread reminds me of why so many on this forum got mad about Darkseid vs Thanos DB.

1. Myx

2. Myx easily (WF is broken)

3. Team 2, ever since LT was shown to be only universal. Even then WF is, again, OP.

4. Not sure, don't know the two pre-retcons well enough

#43 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

Superman Prime is a walking plot device. Nearly as bad as SA Supes

#44 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: wow your pretty salty, how about you remove the sand from your vagina and then once you have calmed down with your 'alpha' male swearing you can come back and talk with the big boys

#45 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I know, It kind of pathetic and sad that he's so triggered

Just shows lack of debating skills when they have to resort to swearing to get ther point across

#46 Edited by Sungsam (2860 posts) - - Show Bio
@cull_obsidian said:

@sungsam: wow your pretty salty, how about you remove the sand from your vagina and then once you have calmed down with your 'alpha' male swearing you can come back and talk with the big boys

So, you stopped arguing for Thanos and are just trying to hawk at me pointlessly right? 0/10 for you again.

Had you had any form of decency of honesty, the first you thing you should have done was admit you were wrong and concede. Like, "Oh, Thanos gets stomped by Mxy regardless if whether the HOTU or the IG at his disposal." That's it!

Instead, you try to drag Kevd into this fest into hawking at me again, avoiding the discussion with Rampage, because you guys got butthurt that Thanos with the Heart of the UNIVERSE was proven to be just Universe level!!!!!

But you tell me that you guys are the big boys???? You guys are the ones with the advanced debating skills?? Lmfao.

And what is this with the sand in Vagina wut???? You know how stupid it is for you to threaten me with a mod then proceed to hawk at me with that attitude? Lol.

#47 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7307 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: I honestly doubt these guys have even read The End, I had to dedicate some time into breaking down HoTU and debunking everything here, in post 1313.

I sincerely hope people stop jumping on bandwagons and actually start reading the damn comics thoroughly and not make their verdicts after reading a few respect threads on reddit, which seems to be the case for everyone who has voted for Thanos.

#48 Posted by Rijehu (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

DC cleans house in every single one. Horrifically so in a few.

#49 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian:

Ah its wf mxy? I thought its regular, my reasoning is that the ig can warp reality on a universal level so can mxy but he cannot do the other aspects of the full pre retcon classic gauntlet

What I mean is that the only evidence is from Starlin's ogns, all others. Comics ignore it and do their own thing, Starlin admitted that there was a lot of continuity errors and mistakes,even said in an interview that marvel editorial were not forthcoming about what was happening, I really don't think this is Intended as a retcon, it's probably just down to miscommunication between starlin and marvel especially as we have NO IDEA where in the current Continuity the Ogns actually take place in

BTW will you respond to this thread

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/battle-of-the-week-thanos-vs-darkseid-1993979/?page=7#forum_message_1993979

#50 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Come off it man of course I have read the end I actually have it, I read your debunk post, it was very well put together and actually pretty logical but I don't necessarily agree with all of it, which is fine it's just misinterpreted possible by me and possibly you, I will get to all the unanswered threads in time