Thanos vs Midora

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By baph

@chad_duby: Surfer is known for having inconsistent speed, and not using it in most of his fights, other characters Thanos has tagged are nowhere near Midora in speed.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: You think when he was charging toward Thanos he didn’t use it?

And that is fine we have another instances.

Let’s not forget he reacted to Mjonir rocketed at him and Hulk charging toward him as well.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: There's a difference between reacting to someone that is traveling towards you than someone who is moving around you.

How fast was the Mjolnir going in that instance?

Hulk is bug compared to Midora, in every category.

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: Eh How? You have to react to them and then estimate the speed they are moving. In fact even if Thanos can’t hit him he is not going to do anything. Midora would finally run out of stamina and then...

Mjolnir while carrying Thor normally travels at light speed or faster. It wasn’t obstructed by Thor’s weight in that instance so it should be faster than usual. Also Thor knew how dangerous Thanos was so he should have had landed his best blow. I will argue it is ftl.

Not really.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Thanos stronger than Galactus and can Midora beat Galactus?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By baph

@chad_duby: Example:

If Floyd Mayweather is running towards, you can react to him, right?

But you'd get blitzed/have a hard time reacting to his punches in a boxing match.

Another example is when Batman said, who is faster, Usain Bolt or Bruce Lee?

Thanos has 0 feats to suggest he'd be able to keep up with someone as fast as Midora in close combat.

You forgot to mention that Thanos was literally in front of Thor, he saw him building up before throwing the hammer, he had time to embrace for it, something Midora won't give him, and it doesn't look like a FTL attack at all.

Yes, Hulk is outmatched in striking power, speed, durability and arguably in regen.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: Not if you actually pay attention at his fists, something Thanos always did when faced his opponents.

? I don’t think using Dc is a good counter here.

Despite all of those feats I mentioned and posted to show you?

When something is charging at you at FTL speed would you really have time to point out your hand in front of it and activate your shield if you are not that fast yourself?

Does Midora normally blitz?

We have not even talked about Stamina. Midora is never going to affect Thanos but he is going to get exhausted.

Strking is arguable. Durability is arguable. Regeneration? No IMO Hulk regenerates faster.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: So to you, does Midora beat Galactus and odin?

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Huh? When did i say that Midora can beat Galactus or Odin?

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By MindingMuffin

@grandtoaa: Thanos isnt on Galactus or Odin's level so this is irrelevant.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Not if you actually pay attention at his fists, something Thanos always did when faced his opponents.

Paying attention is not enough when your opponent is massively faster than you.

? I don’t think using Dc is a good counter here.

What do you mean by DC?

Despite all of those feats I mentioned and posted to show you?

Which have some context.

When something is charging at you at FTL speed would you really have time to point out your hand in front of it and activate your shield if you are not that fast yourself?

Which scans are you talking about? Mjolnir?

Thanos had time to prepare for the attack, something Midora won't give him, Thanos can't tag someone moving around him that fast because he has 0 feats to suggest he can.

Does Midora normally blitz?

Yes, he did so against Joie and Acacia.

We have not even talked about Stamina. Midora is never going to affect Thanos but he is going to get exhausted.

Never said that Midora wins, that's not what i'm arguing.

Strking is arguable. Durability is arguable. Regeneration? No IMO Hulk regenerates faster.

I agree, Hulk's regen is better. But it's not a huge gap, Midora's heals by using Minority World, which basically reverses the damage done to him.

But striking power and durability is not debatable.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: When a mfl alien charged in you in rage and you teleported that punk to a galaxy far far away proved that you are really fast on your own and Thanos is in the case that blitzing him wouldn’t work unless Midora is faster than he currently is.

“Another example is when Batman said...” I am referring to that. Not sure why you brought Batman.

Context that they are pretty much charging at him and also enraged?

Mjolnir.

I explained why he was fast enough to prepare for it. In fact he just raised his hand.

Ok that is fair enough.

Sure but you said Midora won’t be tagged by Thanos which he finally will even though it may take years.

Ok.

Why do you think they are not debatable?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By baph

@chad_duby:

When a mfl alien charged in you in rage and you teleported that punk to a galaxy far far away proved that you are really fast on your own and Thanos is in the case that blitzing him wouldn’t work unless Midora is faster than he currently is.

As i said, while that feat is impressive, it's not the same as reacting to a character that is moving around and attacking you at MFTL speed.

Midora IS far faster than Thanos.

“Another example is when Batman said...” I am referring to that. Not sure why you brought Batman.

I don't see why using DC as an example is bad, Marvel and DC usually have the same physics and other stuff.

Context that they are pretty much charging at him and also enraged?

Exactly, charging being the keyword.

I explained why he was fast enough to prepare for it. In fact he just raised his hand.

I already explained why this feat is not impressive and does not prove that he can tag Midora.

Sure but you said Midora won’t be tagged by Thanos which he finally will even though it may take years.

Ok.

Nope.

Why do you think they are not debatable?

Midora is superior to characters who are capable of matching WBH Hulk in strength and durability.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: Was just asking to know how strong Midora is compared to the Marvel heavyweights

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Oh.

Well he's pretty much above all Marvel teambusters aside from Dr. Strange, who beats him handily.

He gets shitstomped by Skyfathers though.

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry space oneshots

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers