Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@baldmanjunior: @redzkz: okay.

Lets take a step back.

Midora moves in the .01 seconds range... correct? Can we agree on that?

So, perspective:

LS Flash from OPM clearly throws 13+ attacks in 1 microsecond. That is .00000001 seconds... much faster than what Midora does here. And how fast do you think that is relative to lightspeed?

It is barely more than 1% of Lightspeed. And Garou blocks every attack. And then Saitama is even faster. But they all pale in comparison to other people.... freaking Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Runner, etc.,!!!!!! These guys move and react hundreds of times faster than that.

Acting like Midora moving in .01 seconds is impressive compared to Superman or someone moving at lightspeed is BEYOND DENSE. GET SOME PERSPECTIVE. STOP BEING SO REACTIONARY. He is literally hundreds of times below those guys in speed and physicals.

And Thanos can/has smacked down all those guys.

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: You Still haven't answered the question.

I ask you . How does 300,000 soldiers killed Midora.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@avatar_of_green said:

Another thing you guys are purposely leaving out. In Toriko we have defined power levels. Each point means it takes 10 soldiers to take down the enemy or something, right?

So Acacia+Neo is stated at like 30,000. Meaning 300,000 soldiers could deafeat him. Fair enough. How is that planetary?

Cretinous. Why are you still repeating this point?

No Caption Provided

This is it. This is the single panel upon which you base your repeated contention.

It was never stated that each point of capture level corresponds to ten soldiers. All it says that creatures at capture level 1 require 10 hunters each to bring down. There is direct and clear evidence that the difficulty between capture level is geometric, not arithmetic.

For example, the 300 CL Four-beast totally clowned the world military of millions of men with heavy weapons. According to your absolutely asinine logic, 3000 hunters with rifles would have been enough to take him down. Yet, it completely and totally overwhelmed them. Why? Because CL don't work the way you think they do.

I guess the fact that you are confused by it explains a lot. It would probably explain your reading comprehension.

I suppose you won't respond to or acknowledge this comment in any way though. Just run away, then later descend on a different Toriko thread, repeating the same stupid point.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@wf_mxyzptlk: I never ignored you, nor did you disprove what I said. Thank you for that. There are more mentions of what Capture Levels entail all throughout the show and manga though. And I am sure you'll ignore my points from before about the massive gap in physicals between the 2. Whatever.

Look at post 151 and address it please

Al-Capone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I am going with Midora, way faster than Thanos. Nonetheless Thanos has better durability because of his shields.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldmanjunior: They create an anti-matter nuclear weapon or some hax tech that sends him through a portal to the end of the universe. Who knows. I didn't make CL's. They were created by the writer.

Avatar image for andriperdhian93
AndriPerdhian93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not just do a peak thanos with his hax againt a peak midora lol.

Al-Capone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#158  Edited By Al-Capone

@andriperdhian93 said:

Why not just do a peak thanos with his hax againt a peak midora lol.

Peak Thanos with the The Heart of the universe, destroys M-Body of the Living Tribunal like trash. It will be a stomp for thanos. Base Thanos VS Midora or Acacia is a good match. Thanos has the durability of his shields to protect him from a Gas giant explosion. Thanos also has the fire power to destroy most of planet and a moon during his first fight agianst Drax. Midora has Multi Large Planet fire power and above planetary strikes and great Hax, and he is faster that Thanos. Could go either way.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@avatar_of_green said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: I never ignored you, nor did you disprove what I said. Thank you for that. There are more mentions of what Capture Levels entail all throughout the show and manga though.

Yeah, there are. And none of them state that its ten soldiers per point. Ever. What you said was wrong. Plain and simple.

@avatar_of_green said:

And I am sure you'll ignore my points from before about the massive gap in physicals between the 2. Whatever.

Look at post 151 and address it please

Ask and ye shall receive, I'll address it.

Midora moves in the .01 seconds range... correct? Can we agree on that?

No. The rest of your comment is pointless, because your premise is wrong. I'd agree with you if this statement were true. If Midora was operating at just this speed, he'd be in trouble.

I even know where you're basing this misconception. The time where Joie thought he had surprised Midora for 0.01 seconds, and attacked. Guess what? He was wrong. Within that 0.01 second period, Midora killed Joie 8 times. Scan here. That in fact shows him blitzing someone who dodged a near light speed attack over and over in a small period of time without even getting serious.

Midora does in fact operate at the light speed range. Here's Bambina, a total scrub in every way compared to Midora, casually dodging Coco's light-speed mold spear barrage. Note: In the official volume they are completely light speed, not just 'nearly light speed' as this scan states.

No Caption Provided

Acacia blitzed bambina no sweat, and Midora is easily able to go toe-to-toe with him.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Bats16

Toriko characters are FTL. That's indisputable.

Derous' laser zips past planets in seconds. Joa is able to react to said laser. Midora can blitz and kill Joa 8 times in 0.01 seconds.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By JuzaCloud

@wf_mxyzptlk said:

I guess the fact that you are confused by it explains a lot. It would probably explain your reading comprehension.

I suppose you won't respond to or acknowledge this comment in any way though. Just run away, then later descend on a different Toriko thread, repeating the same stupid point.

Oh, you mean the same way I destroyed your whole nonsense of an argument for midora back on the 3rd page in this thread? Which was like 6 or 7 days ago and you never responded? I mean, you was so sure of yourself when you said you were waiting on me to form an argument and when I decided to get semi serious and post scans you undoubtedly ignored it.

Its ridiculous how you put your own foot in your mouth in the same thread. Can't wait to see you respond and act like you're unaware.

Like you told me "I'm still waiting on your argument"

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora still wins

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@juzacloud said:

Oh, you mean the same way I destroyed your whole nonsense of an argument for midora back on the 3rd page in this thread? Which was like 6 or 7 days ago and you never responded? I mean, you was so sure of yourself when you said you were waiting on me to form an argument and when I decided to get semi serious and post scans you undoubtedly ignored it.

Its ridiculous how you put your own foot in your mouth in the same thread. Can't wait to see you respond and act like you're unaware.

Like you told me "I'm still waiting on your argument"

Please, you just dumped a respect thread on me since you were getting taken to pieces in the actual debate. You were wrong on Acacia's hand size, made a ludicrous argument about his healing factor, and proved that you didn't even read his fight with Joa. Since you were on the ropes in terms of all the points we were discussing, you just pivoted out and replied to none of my points. If "destruction" of my argument consists of ignoring it, then consider yourself a destroyer.

Then you just spam scans and drop the mike like you proved anything. You failed to lowball Midora so you just decided to spam high showings for Thanos.

Anyway, props to you that you ended up making an actual argument. I'll get to it eventually, when I have time to wade through that many scans.

Also, are you really defending that guy? He's over here claiming that 300k fodder soldiers with hunting rifles can take down Midora and that Midora's maximum reaction speed is 0.01 seconds. If thats the kind of ally you want, I'm not sure how you can try to be taken seriously.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By JuzaCloud

@wf_mxyzptlk: what? lol I barely even posted any scans and they aren't from a respect thread. Don't know why people care about where scans come from. Trust me if I could get away with just stating the feats with my word only I would because I'm quite lazy when it comes to characters that aren't my favorites (even though I do like thanos). I posted like 5 different thanos fights, that's it.

And how am I defending the other guy? I merely showed that you dodged me like you said he would dodge you.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody attempt to lowball any of the legit thanos scans I've shown, but go ahead and do so.

Mellow2696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora wins hands down. But definitely not a stomp.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora wins.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanosfan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump i think Midora wins how is Thanos gonna counter Minority World

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora all day everyday

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos rekt...how is it possible for midora to win when thanos can tangle with the likes of odin and galactus...midora wank is getting ridiculous...

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora. Thanos has no counter for Minority World or Gourmet Luck and he's potentially physically outclassed by Midora at a base level IMO.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

midora

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

thanos

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By TwentyGoodMen

Midora due to speed and impregnable defensive hax

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: LMFAO at light speed Black Clover. If Black Clover is light speed, than I guess everybody that's a high tier and above in One piece is ftl by power scaling.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#176 higherpower  Moderator

Midora in a close match.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Midora wins. He doesn't curb stomp him like he did to Joie, but he definitely beats him in rather convincing fashion. He's physically stronger and faster, has much better and night instantaneous regen, and better hax. He also has far, far superior range, so if he didn't want to go the melee route, he could discuss hungry young and meteor spice like abilities.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: asta reacted to beams of light being fired from mirrors if I'm not mistaken.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos just TP him

SpicedRum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how Thanos plays it, he wins if he uses TP straight away, loses if he tries to contest Midora in a straight up fight and the latter is the more likely outcome, going for Midora due to his far faster combat speed

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard one.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: yeah, and Luffy and Co were dodging beams of pure light as well. So did Naruto apparently, when he dodged Madara light fang. I don't have a problem with Black Clover being light speed as long as every other manga that has light being dodged or blocked getting the same treatment.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does anyone here remember the aftermath of Annihilation where thanos dead body tanked galaxy busting attack . galactus infamous herald my rage blast

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So after reading this thread all I got was, Midora is at absolute most a star buster with devastating hax that most users use as a NLF Insta win

Not one has addressed how he could overcome someone who has been through no less then 4 black holes, all he has to contend is his hax

No one mention how he will deal with Thanos' hax such as TP. Spell casting, shields, telekinesis, twleporting, matter manipulation and astral planes assaults not to mention the Time mind sync warp

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora still wins, but as was said in the very beginning, it's not a stomp. Thanos simply has no actual means of getting around Midora's array of broken abilities, and is matched, if not even outclassed, in physical and speed. Toriko is unquestionably a verse with legitmate LS feats, and has characters that blatantly operate on that level. Of course, this would be plenty apparent if those who had tried to claim otherwise and stated they had read the manga..actually read the manga.

All in all, good debate, from both sides I'd say, but this went on longer than it needed to really, and "fanboy" "Lowballing" and "highballing" got thrown around a bit too much.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b3rnkastel: There's plenty of ways, but the most probable way, and one that Midora has literally No counter to is Telepathy, especially on the level of Thanos

Thanos too has legitimate light speed reaction feats, for one reacting to the hyperspace speed of the fallen one, and Thor hammer in the most casual of hand waves

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I keep reading these comic scans like I read mangas Ugh! Didn't know Thanos was actually this strong without IG or HOTU

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Yup he's pretty powerful and durable even without amps

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#190  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Midora blitzes. Having lightspeed reactions isn’t enough, he has taken his time to casually blitz someone with FTL+ reactions and kill them eight times over.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: @socajunkie: Right but what's his blitz going to do to a guy who doesn't give in to a skyfather?

He will do the same what he did to Fallen one who can blitz at hyperspeed

Midora doesn't have the DC to put him down, not in the slightest at a stretch with all the scaling and misinterpretation of feats is he beyond star level

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos murderstomps him.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: He does, Midora is a powerful guy but the Toriko verse hasn't seen anyone like Thanos before

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@cull_obsidian: Mxy pretty much covered everything so I’d just be regurgitating his arguments.

Also ‘the Toriko verse hasn't seen anyone like Thanos before’

Well that’s false. Neo ate all the matter in a universe and the Gourmet Gods tanked the Big Bang which created five universes. I’m all for your opinion on Thanos vs Midora but exaggerated statements like that aren’t needed.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: He Hardy addressed anything, especially the big post by @Juzacloud:

You misinterpreted my statement to mean that Thanos is more powerful then anyone in the series, he is not, also Midora isn't fighting these universal gods

What I meant that there is no one that has Thanos' mix of intelligence, cunning, power and technology or even durability in one being

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thanos wank needs to die down already. He loses here and by quite a bit at that.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wassely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 socajunkie  Moderator

@cull_obsidian: Before we go any further, I just want you to address something: in order to harm Thanos with say blunt force, you would need to be SkyFather level?