WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@leo-343 said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: ...Yeah you've convinced me Midora wins.

Its always refreshing to see people actually changing their minds on the battle forums.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk:

@juzacloud:

Reread what I said. I said Midora had multi-planet level striking power, not large planet striking power. I only said Midora's top output was large planet level, citing the fact that Midora easily destroyed a hand larger than the Toriko planet.

I never claimed that Midora's multi-planet strike made him large planet level.

and reread what I said. I said multiple blast doesn't make someone large planet level. None of those blast alone can one-shot a large planet.

Ex. Champa destroying a large saturn-type planet in one blow is Large Planet level. If he destroys it with 20 blows, he isn't large planet level. The same for superman. He isn't a planet buster, but can only destroy one with multiple attacks. And guess what? The same for Midora.

Yeah, he was killing it slowly. Are you implying that that was Acacia going all out to destroy the earth, trying as hard as he could? This is patently false, as Acacia has shown that he can easily spam Gourmet hands, so obviously the one he used isn't him at max.

ok so you admit he was trying to crush it? Glad I've forced you to backtrack a bit. He was going to crush the planet, it just so happens midora could stop him. Spamming gourmet hands doesn't mean he can make one giant gourmet hand that's bigger and stronger than the biggest ones he's shown. Those hands are all equal in power. Let's say he crushed 10 large planets with 10 gourmet hands. That doesn't make him multi large planet level.

So now you admit he destroyed it? Glad I've forced you to backtrack a bit. It was fading away because midora destroyed it. If you destroy a planet it still leaves remnants. That hand was warped, busted, and unusable. Not to mention that Midora didn't even seem to be trying very hard.

I didn't admit to anything, neither did I backtrack. We see where the damage was done on the gourmet hand. He couldn't even vaporize the whole hand. The hand faded because acacia chose to make new ones. You can't crush a planet with a damaged hand.

That much is clear. You refuse to support your underlying point because you have very little to offer in that respect.

You're jumping the gun buddy. Don't assume things. Me choosing to focus on midora and what he can't do has no bearing on me representing thanos. Matte of fact I don't even care to rep thanos in this thread.

Acacia's bites are irrecoverable, as stated by Midora himself. Midora is super busted right now because Acacia has taken chunks out of him.

Just like I had to tell the other guy. I'm not talking about Acacia biting him. I'm talking about acacia hitting him with gourmet punch before that and damaging him. He's still busted from that and bleeding.

@redzkz pointed this out too.

Review Midora's fight with Joie to see his Minority World healing factor in action, and stop lowballing it. Midora literally reforms even as he is constantly being sliced with thousands of strikes into pieces.

He didn't get sliced to pieces. Her attack left cuts on his skin. It wasn't strong enough to pierce him clean through. Stop highballing and how about you go back and read the chapter.

How is Thanos going to put Midora down? Midora just hammers him with attacks until he folds.

I like it when people just go into there full blown bias. Character A will just destroy Character B because he will stand there and do nothing.

It doesn't look like any thanos fans care for this thread. I'm sure some can be tagged. I don't know any. Do you?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk:

@wf_mxyzptlk said:

He didn't get sliced to pieces. Her attack left cuts on his skin. It wasn't strong enough to pierce him clean through. Stop highballing and how about you go back and read the chapter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: forgot about that. Still doesnt change anything

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Redzkz
Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@juzacloud said:

Why?

Because he's a fanboy... what more is there to say

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thanos has no bite resistant feats ... So Midora pretty much eats him.

Minority world will invert his status as immortal, to mortal and that's the end. With his food luck, he can stay alive long enough to kill Thanos.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Thanos wank is strong.Minority World GG.Show Thanos resisting constant molecule manipulation that is aiming to kill him.Thanos can't hit Midora through food luck.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By JuzaCloud

@hittheassasin said:

@juzacloud: Thanos wank is strong.Minority World GG.Show Thanos resisting constant molecule manipulation that is aiming to kill him.Thanos can't hit Midora through food luck.

There is no thanos wank here. Crying out "wank" or "fanboy" doesn't put you on the green side of the fence. You're just doing what the internet has taught you to do when you think a character beats another and the other person doesn't agree.

Food Luck runs out and he only used it a couple of times before it did. And it turns out food luck is just spirit/energy beings. Acacia absorbed his energy, after that he gets wrecked. Thanos has battle on the astral plane before. So he could either make midor use up food luck or get rid of it himself.

Thanos has casually resisted an even greater form of matter manipulation in the form of reality warping. No ability Midora has will do anything to thanos. But I'm not here to debate for thanos.

You're better off debating H2H between the two characters where midora could possible get the win. And thanos can BFR him to the death realm which it is impossible to escape from.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@juzacloud said:

Why?

because he's still damaged from Acacia gourmet punch. You know what? I'll go ahead and rep thanos. So how you wanna go about this?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@juzacloud:

and reread what I said. I said multiple blast doesn't make someone large planet level. None of those blast alone can one-shot a large planet.

Ex. Champa destroying a large saturn-type planet in one blow is Large Planet level. If he destroys it with 20 blows, he isn't large planet level. The same for superman. He isn't a planet buster, but can only destroy one with multiple attacks. And guess what? The same for Midora.

He destroyed something the size of a large planet with a single attack - meteor spice. Why does it matter that meteor spice has multiple different parts? He destroyed the hand with one move, and it all happened very quickly.

You're really reaching here. If a gatling gun rips a brick wall to pieces, its wall level, even though it took multiple shots.

ok so you admit he was trying to crush it? Glad I've forced you to backtrack a bit. He was going to crush the planet, it just so happens midora could stop him. Spamming gourmet hands doesn't mean he can make one giant gourmet hand that's bigger and stronger than the biggest ones he's shown.

Those hands are all equal in power. Let's say he crushed 10 large planets with 10 gourmet hands. That doesn't make him multi large planet level.

I didn't admit he was trying to crush it, I never claimed anything to the contrary, only that he was going to destroy the planet, which is objectively true.

Yes it does. If he did it all simultaneously, that's precisely what it makes him. Destroying multiple large planets at once would make him multi large planet level.

You yourself say that all the hands are equal in power. Therefore, the many hands we see now are each as powerful as the one Acacia originally deployed, so he obviously wasn't using his full power in deploying one.

I didn't admit to anything, neither did I backtrack. We see where the damage was done on the gourmet hand. He couldn't even vaporize the whole hand. The hand faded because acacia chose to make new ones. You can't crush a planet with a damaged hand.

Your quote is right here:

shooting a lot of blast and destroying a giant gourmet hand is not Large planet level. He can't one-shot the toriko earth. Acacia gourmet hand was squeezing the earth and couldn't brake it. Also, you can still clearly see the gourmet hand intact afterward meteo laser.

You claimed the hand remained intact, I demonstrated the hand was destroyed. The idea that Acacia let the hand fade away is totally baseless speculation. All we saw is him making new hands to replace the destroyed hand.

You're jumping the gun buddy. Don't assume things. Me choosing to focus on midora and what he can't do has no bearing on me representing thanos. Matte of fact I don't even care to rep thanos in this thread.

Dude, stop lying. You did rep Thanos. Stop saying things that are unbelievably easy to prove false.

@juzacloud said:

What? Thanos stomps by all stretches of imagination. Midora can't even beat Silver Surfer.

You continued to argue on page 2.

Just like I had to tell the other guy. I'm not talking about Acacia biting him. I'm talking about acacia hitting him with gourmet punch before that and damaging him. He's still busted from that and bleeding.

He didn't use minority world on it, so it proves literally nothing. If he tried to use minority world and failed, I'd agree with you. However, the wound he received from the punch is trivial to the damage he's taken from the bites, which he's stated cannot be recovered. I don't think you want to compare bleeding taken from random punches here though (Namor says hello.)

In any case, you've proven that Midora hasn't healed damage he hasn't tried to heal. Great. How can you claim that he can't heal damage from a punch when he healed so much against Joie?

Irony, but I guess you've already found that out from @redzkz

I like it when people just go into there full blown bias. Character A will just destroy Character B because he will stand there and do nothing.

I'm still waiting on your counter argument.

It doesn't look like any thanos fans care for this thread. I'm sure some can be tagged. I don't know any. Do you?

Could be that they aren't coming here for a reason.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: Fine I'll rep thanos even though I hate all this typing. The mere fact of anyone thinking a character of Midora level alone can even contend with a person of thanos calibur is kinda laughable. So, midora alone can do what teams of the strongest characters in marvel can't? Ask yourself that question. Thanos has dealt with far worse than midora.

Because Blast that are individually small planet level won't do jack to a person who casually tanks Gas Giant exlposions. Weaker characters like Silver Surfer swims through supernova's for fun and destroys planets as a side effect of battle. And mind you, a bloodlusted Surfer wrecks midora. and we all know how he gets treated like an ant compared to thanos.

Why am I bringing this up? To show you the difference between leagues. Thor also has the striking power to crack multiple planets that are vast distances away. Yet he is an ant compared to thanos. Not even a warrior madness thor with power gem can beat thanos.

No Caption Provided

Surfer flies through epicenter of a supernova for fun.

1. Midora output power is nowhere near capable of harming Thanos. Thanos durability to different abilities is one of his greatest traits.

Thanos survived a gas giant planet explosion easily unharmed. Midoras small multi planet punches won't do anything to thanos nor will his meteo blast that fire multiple blast that aren't even large planet level to begin with.

Here, Odin one-shots Drax and Surfer each with one blast. Both being Planetary+ in durability with Surfer easily having the durability to fly through the epicenter of supernovas for fun. Thanos casually tanks these blast and then Odin manifest his spear Gungnir which could easily be argued as Supernova+ in power output. Thanos tanks multiple blast of these as well.

Hungry Space or Hungry Tongue won't do anything to thanos who can tank black holes and resist reality warping through dimensions. Mind you reality warping>>>>matter manipulation. Matter manipulation is just one aspect of RW on a lower level.

Midora has nowhere near the power output to get passed thanos shield. A fed Galactus had to exert himself to breach the shield to a point he lost so much energy he needed to replenish it.

No Caption Provided

Now that should be enough to get the point across that midora can't do anything to thanos. Whether it be physically, energy based, or any ability he has. Let's take a look into what Thanos can do as well. I mean do I have to prove that thanos striking>>>Midora striking? its pretty obvious concerning the durability of the characters he has fought. So I'll jump straight into minority world and food luck which people seem to blow out of proportion. They are cool abilities, but nothing thanos can't easily overcome.

Matter Manipulation

Could Midora protect himself from being turned into stone by Thanos? Has minority world defended against matter being changed completely into another form? Because from what I know of it, it has only the ability to changed the minority to the majority of cells and vice versa only on concening strength level of those cells and not its actual form being changed to a different substance.

We now know that Food Luck is merely invisible energy beings that guard the user whether defensively or offensively.

No Caption Provided

But here Acacia easily absorbed them from Midora and into his mouth. Thanos could use his absorption and matter manipulation to depower food luck as well.

No Caption Provided

He then proceeds to wreck Midora. Why didn't he heal himself from this gourmet punch using minority world? He is still bleeding profusely from his nose and mouth after this. Minority World obviously has a limit.

No Caption Provided

Whats stopping Thanos from depowering food luck like he did Captain Marvel using matter manipulation?

or totally eradicating them like he did to drax?

How about manipulating life force?

That should be enough. There is PLENTY more, but I don't have the patience to be doing all this typing in one go.

but anyway, Thanos wrecks

I'm well aware of the exaggerated comicvine thanos. I even used the term myself, but thanos easily wrecks midora no doubt. He has dealt with for greater threats to be concerned about midora, that's a fact.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By JuzaCloud

Its silly how Toriko fans have skipped pass a list of characters who can stomp Midora who are beneath thanos and go straight to Midora stomps thanos lol

This is what happens every time a character gets end of series feats. People start blowing things out of proportion and go straight to the popular big dogs.

I mean look at this thread. All it took for one person to change his mind was for someone to tell him basically "Midora will punch thanos and win" and now he is convinced that Midora wins lol. To say thanos wins means that you must have some idea of thanos, but then to be a fan of toriko and actually know the feats then switching over is what I find BS lol

people are full of ish on here.

Avatar image for andriperdhian93
AndriPerdhian93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ppl forgot the most important thing ,thanos cant die.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ppl forgot the most important thing ,thanos cant die.

See below.

@shirso said:

Pre Imperative Thanos

Avatar image for andriperdhian93
AndriPerdhian93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: current midora with no hands,tongue and a run out food luck ? Thanos ultra stomp then.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: current midora with no hands,tongue and a run out food luck ? Thanos ultra stomp then.

Presumably fresh Midora. That's usually the assumption.

If Midora dies in a few weeks time, would you come into the thread with the argument that current Midora is dead and therefore loses by default?

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

its interesting, a fanboy of thanos post feats that were already debukend on pages 1 and 2. but continues to post the same things. which leads me to believe that these fanboys do not like these characters, and only they want these characters win in battle forums to fill the bruised egos of their real life. As the case of many of these fanboys were abused by their parents (a father figure - mainly), and they go to refuge into these comics to alleviate the sorrows. They were abused in children. and now, adults live in a world. Sad lives. sad humans. Pity, truly pity.

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

same thing for some superman fanboys:

Loading Video...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm surprised this is a 3-page long debate.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: Why are Midora's attacks multiplanet? Seems to me he never destroyed a planet. They say each of Acacia's disciples is capable of destroying Toriko Earth... okay. That is one planet.

I know you are going to say that "Toriko Earth is blah times larger than Earth so it counts as multiple planets". That is a fallacious argument though for multiple reasons.

1) So has anything proven the density of that planet? It may be much larger than Earth but much less dense (it gained volume but how could it gain extra mass? It probably just puffed up like a balloon, huh?)

2) Planetary has always been a sketchy term. Jupiter is hundreds of times larger than Earth. Just because a character could destroy Earth doesn't mean they could destroy every planet in the universe. Guess who has proven they can destroy hundreds of different types of planets of all different sizes? Galactus. And he couldn't pierce Thanos' shields... which brings me to the next point.

3) It is more pertinent to look at their actual feats. Has Midora actually destroyed any planets? Not AFAIK. So you are just highballing him trying to use his POTENTIAL vs. his actual feats.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Nomar

I repeat Thanos gets hurt when hit by people like Namor and bleeds too. Grunts when punched by people like Cap, Spidey and IM. He will be standing still like a statue to Midora. Unlike most comic book heroes Thanos faces. These characters are constantly using their speed properly offensively. A big problem with comic book characters that have super speed and aren't speedsters primarily. Is that they don't fight at those speed and you can clearly see this.

People in Toriko can manipulate time and make Thanos appear as a statue to them for days/weeks/months. Your average combat feat from Thanos is low tier Toriko level. I'm not even joking. I don't keep up with everything Thanos related but when I put his fights side by side with Toriko fights. It's laughable. When plot isn't a factor and when we aren't using 1% or outlier feats. Thanos is heavily outclassed in this fight.

Also dear god @juzacloud many of the feats you posted have either been debunked or you are heavily misrepresenting them. While some are impressive it requires a lot of ABC logic and feat hunting for things the character he's facing has done that doesn't seem to factor into the fight he's having with them. Comic characters can be too wildly inconsistent to think ABC logic can work most of the time. I mean we could start a 6 degrees of separation game where you could connect someone around Spidey tier beating someone around Thanos or Herald tier (ya ya Firelord but I'm sure there are others) and this can be done many times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@nomar: You are lowballing Thanos, who has had multidtudes of different writers and different scenarios, vs. someone with 1 author and like 2 feats. If you knew anything about Thanos' high-end feats, the same things you know about Midora, you would not be arguing that Namor can hurt Thanos realistically in a battle.

You need to educate yourself before insulting other people.

No one will take you seriously if you make ridiculous responses like "Spider-Man can hurt Thanos so he loses". Odin can manipulate time and has hax on a galactic+ scale and he can't put Thanos down. You have no idea how silly you guys sound. So reactionary.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Nomar

@avatar_of_green said:

@nomar: You are lowballing Thanos, who has had multidtudes of different writers and different scenarios, vs. someone with 1 author and like 2 feats. If you knew anything about Thanos' high-end feats, the same things you know about Midora, you would not be arguing that Namor can hurt Thanos realistically in a battle.

You need to educate yourself before insulting other people.

I'm not lowballing Thanos at all. I'm just not picking 1% feats to be a representative of a character that isn't as impressive as low-mid tier Toriko characters on his average+ showings. You are highballing him if anything. I've already stated how he's been hurt by guys that wouldn't even be at chapter 1 Toriko level.

Also I know many of Thanos' high end feats. The difference between you and I is that I don't search for purely high end feats. Midora for instance is consistently high end feats. You yourself realize the multiple writers problem and are seeking only the feats that can give him a chance in this battle. No matter how rare they may be. Even then he could get outright eaten by some Toriko characters and he would be frozen like a statue while it's happening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@nomar: What you said is lowballing, textbook. You literally brought up Namor and Spidey dude. You trying to say you believe Thanos is that weak? No one will care what you have to say if it is ridiculous. Grow a pair and admit when you are lowballing. How do you not understand?

Thanos has consitently been portrayed as stronger than every Herald. I am not using 1% of his feats, but rather ignoring the 1% that make no sense, like the cops arresting Thanos... the use of which you seem to think isn't lowballing him, but rather just being fair?

Another thing you guys are purposely leaving out. In Toriko we have defined power levels. Each point means it takes 10 soldiers to take down the enemy or something, right?

So Acacia+Neo is stated at like 30,000. Meaning 300,000 soldiers could deafeat him. Fair enough. How is that planetary?

Thanos once visited the most dangerous planet in the universe, bare handed, just because he was bored of life. He ended up killing every inhabitant of the planet before leaving due to boredom. 300k soldiers would be ants next to him.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Nomar

@avatar_of_green: Your average Thanos showing does not showcase the damage output, speed or durability to contest with your average Midora. Period. Even the people he's facing for the impressive feats they have here and there, do not showcase it during many of the battles with Thanos due to inconsistency in writing these characters.

The problem with a lot of comic fights and the reason I've gotten bored of them and more into anime these days. Is that nobody uses exotic abilities. It's all beams and shields and punches that lack force behind them. Also there is little damage output from characters that if we go by CV logic have the power to shatter a planet and the feats are way too inconsistent for battle debates. So battles have become "he did this cool thing this one time and that one time" while ignoring how they operate on average.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 emperorthanos-  Moderator

its interesting, a fanboy of thanos post feats that were already debukend on pages 1 and 2. but continues to post the same things. which leads me to believe that these fanboys do not like these characters, and only they want these characters win in battle forums to fill the bruised egos of their real life. As the case of many of these fanboys were abused by their parents (a father figure - mainly), and they go to refuge into these comics to alleviate the sorrows. They were abused in children. and now, adults live in a world. Sad lives. sad humans. Pity, truly pity.

Are you talking about the reality warping feat or something else. If it is the reality warping feat then nothing has been debunked. None of your points take away from that feat. Which was stated earlier but you didn't give a response to.

I don't know who you are calling a fanboy but resorting to such childish insults only serves to prove that you have no argument here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see a thanos vs midora cav.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with a cav like this is that Midora doesn't have a lot of feats. He has great feats but he's a side character in a story not about him. Thanos would win a cav but not for the right reasons. Cavs have just become a showing of who has had the greatest outlier feats. When you've got an ocean of feats, you can dive deep ftw while ignoring the surface.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 emperorthanos-  Moderator

well I'm doing a Midora vs Silver Surfer CaV.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@fat_hobo389: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cavmidora-hta-vs-silver-surfer-emperorthanos-1834782/#3

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389 said:

well I'm doing a Midora vs Silver Surfer CaV.

Have you started on it already? Link me up.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Except Black holes don't work the same as minority world , and he was inside the space ship.

And black holes don't devour every atom . Not to mention he looks like in bad shape.

And plutonian also tank a Black hole.

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: PLEASE EXPLAIN to us.How can 300,000 thousands Human killed Midora.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@baldmanjunior: Ask the author bro look for PL scans from Toriko

From the first Toriko wiki: "a level 1 beast is described as harrowing enough to require at least a group of ten professional hunters, all armed with shotguns."

Don't even care enough to really keep arguing with people who don't see reason, so I just resorted to empirical means.

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By BaldManjunior

@avatar_of_green: Thats no an appropriate ANSWER .

We Need FEATS . Show Us that 300,000 humans can defeat Midora.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Nomar

@baldmanjunior: Ignore him. Anytime someone makes a comment that they know is wrong and you can tell they know it's wrong. Ignore them. He's shown he knows nothing about Toriko outside of what he can get on wikis and this topic and even that information he doesn't know how to process. Since he thinks what a level 1 beast is capable of is what the levels beyond that are scaled from.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@nomar: ignore me? Youre useless bro

I have proven myself more knowledgeable than you on virtually every comic related topic thousands of times. Ignore me if you want. Idiots are the only people who think they know everything.

Why dont you prove something useful instead of trying to unsuccessfully gang up on me. Lets make this personal. You didnt even tag me.

Coward.

Ever wonder why CV has been going downhill? Look at yourselves. Everyone is so reactionary they think anytime someone gets a single feat they can beat anyone. Even Thanos, who has deafeated so many people with hax and speed and stength on levels magnitutudes greater than anyone from Toriko.

Keep acting like I don't know what I am talking about if it makes you feel better, doesn't change the fact that Midora has nothing suggesting he could hurt Thanos. How about you make an argument instead of just trying to write me off because you don't agree? Maybe just maybe you could learn something.

And by the way, I have read Toriko, seen the scans, and watched the show. It sucks hard, its boring, and the manga is pretty badly drawn and confusing at best.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: You Still haven't answered the question.

And THIS second time you mention the Magna is Bad.

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: So you have The originally Translation.