#51 Posted by TorikoWONTDie (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks solos everything shown in Toriko verse besides the sun-eater and Toriko's third demon.

#52 Edited by Nomar (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@scythenger: No offense but you don't seem familiar with either character. You seem to be going off the Thanos hype that this board loves to spew. I don't think any logical thinking human being can put Thanos anywhere close to as fast or faster than Midora. Again I challenge you to actually read up on the character. Thanos is not fast at all and I already know the feats that will be shown to try to prove that he is, that's the sad part.

There are literally people in the Toriko verse that can make Thanos appear like a statue while they eat him. Hax time manipulation on top of FTL speeds. Don't get me wrong Thanos with prep is winning and if you give him gear that isn't standard he wins. Standard Thanos in a no prep battle against Midora is going down. Even things like TP (which would be his only chance) might not be useful due to Toriko characters having Gourmet Luck. Which is practically probability manipulation.

For every impressive feat Thanos has without external cosmic gear. There are 20 more just meh or unimpressive ones. Like I said though, this board when using comic characters scrapes at the outliers and 1% showings.

#53 Posted by Redzkz (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:
@redzkz said:
@leo-343 said:

Thanos has tanked black holes

When?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From what I remember Thanos was not inside of Black Hole, he was quite far away from it:

No Caption Provided

He was injured when his craft was destroyed, but, maybe I am wrong, he was not dragged inside of black hole itself.

#54 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: he was inside his craft, which was dragged into the black hole itself.

#55 Posted by Redzkz (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: he was inside his craft, which was dragged into the black hole itself.

But you can clearly see debris outside of black hole. Or I am missing something?

#56 Edited by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: yeah, art is to be blamed. but there is no douubt that he was inside the black hole, infact, the comic says that that was the only remenant of the entire thing.

#57 Edited by Redzkz (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:

@redzkz: yeah, art is to be blamed. but there is no douubt that he was inside the black hole, infact, the comic says that that was the only remenant of the entire thing.

Not sure if I understood you. Craft was destroyed around Thanos. We see debris outside of black hole. We know that mere pull of black hole can destroy craft. Should craft and Thanos be inside of Black Hole itself, there would not be any debris left, bit we can clearly see large parts of the craft. How can we say that Thanos was actually inside of Black Hole? Where is this stated directly?

#58 Edited by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: simple logic. craft was being dragged in, thanos was in craft, if thanos was in the debris field either the art or the narration would have pointed it out. have you looked at the scan?

thanos is also extremely bloody and beaten up and he himself states that they ran "into" this particular black hole, so there is frankly no reason to believe he didnt. thanos has more incredible durability feats, so this should not be your main worry.

#59 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz said:
@battle123axe said:

Not sure if I understood you. Craft was destroyed around Thanos. majority of craft sucked in, along with thanos.We see debris outside of black hole but mention of thanos, either by art or by narration.. We know that mere pull of black hole can destroy craft if it destroyed craft completely, then we would se thanos, as well as more of the craft. the author would also mention thanos not being in the black hole.. Should craft and Thanos be inside of Black Hole itself, there would not be any debris left, wrong, some of the craft disintegrated and got left behind, the majority of the craft, including thanos is sucked in.bit we can clearly see large parts of the craft. but no thanos or mention of him, in fact the narration goes out of the way to point out that there is noting there except the debrisHow can we say that Thanos was actually inside of Black Hole? logic and the fact that it goes to point out that thanos is nowhere to be sen, and he clearly did not get away, we find nothing that disproves him being sucked in.Where is this stated directly?it doesnt have to be, simple logic and reasoning tells us all we need to know.

i think you are overthinking it, the author clearly meant for thanos to be inside that black hole, the art and the narration supports it, why not just take it as it is, instead of nitpicking every little detail.

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
#60 Edited by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

@thanospimphand:

@leo-343 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@leo-343 said:
@shirso said:

@leo-343: What about minority world?

Not sure about this one.

Well Thanos did survive being reality warped.

I didn't know that, but Minority World isn't reality warping.

Yeah I know it isn't but he survived his molecules being rearranged and stuff.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I haven't said who I think wins because I feel it could go either way.

I was expecting that. He was traveling in the chair by the hyperspace. This has nothing to do reality warping. post the rest of the scans.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#61 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is in for a lot of pain if he underestimates Midora

#62 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8002 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora should win here

#63 Edited by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

here is the "complete survived reality warping" , but true, from traveling in his chair by the hyperspace.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#64 Edited by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:
@redzkz said:
@leo-343 said:

Thanos has tanked black holes

When?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Thanos has tanked black holes", correction, he survived a black hole inside his ship.

#65 Edited by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

before anybody, just the statement: he apparently transgressed boundaries they set for him.

any being in the Marvel universe, which can travel at speeds greater than the speed of light (deep space) comes into contact with the hyperspace. This is the reason why the silver surfer is able to travel billions of light years across the universe and in minutes. this has nothing to do with their own speed, but a feature of the marvel universe.

the same thing happened with Thor vs sentry, thats means than sentry and thor can survive "complete reality warping" no. It is just how fast they can travel (not combat speed reaction) in deep space.

No Caption Provided

"their atoms are hurled forward at many times the speed of light" or like thanos scan "he apparently transgressed boundaries they set for him."

No Caption Provided

the writers of marvel just put those words to seem cool to readers. and dramatic goal.

#66 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

from what i have seen from both i think thanos would take this

#67 Edited by emperorthanos- (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@kindofcomicdaniel: dont really understand what you are trying to show. Yes he was travelling but through the nexus of reality which altered and warped him in various ways. Yet he survived all that.

Moderator Online
#68 Posted by APEX_pretador (20255 posts) - - Show Bio

@kindofcomicdaniel:

@emperorthanos:

Thanos was being reality warped not because of traveling in hyperspace not even by traveling through realities, but because he was traveling through the nexus of realities where lord chaos & master order meet. This point is full of RW because they are 2 reality controlling abstracts.

#69 Edited by DeathHero61 (18761 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

Thanos gets a solid majority but he isn't stomping by any stretch of the imagination.

#70 Edited by Nomar (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

It's more a feet of his fortitude than of resistance. That's always been pretty obvious to me but oh well. I think anybody with a strong will and power could have replicated that feat.

#71 Edited by Scythenger (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar: there's no offense at all. Idk much about Thanos and other than what's been going on in recent chapters in Toriko idk know much about Midora either.

I don't think Toriko characters are FTL.

The speed feats from Toriko seem to be by power scaling.

I know there was some kind of laser dodging feat but not all lasers are light speed.

Imo if people want to claim light speed or faster than light speed that should be from characters who dodged rays from the actual sun.

Like in 666 Satan, Samurai Jack, and Black Clover.

There are legitimate feats in those series where a character dodged and or reflected rays from the sun or light rays that were reflected through a mirror or mirrors.

That was from the actual sun in 666 Satan.

And in Black Clover light rays were reflected through a mirror or mirrors and Asta dodged and reacted to them. And I think it was from a prone position.

In Samurai Jack, Jack dodge a ray from the sun that was reflected through a mirror.

Lasers are un quantifiable imo. Rays from the sun or light rays reflected through glass or a mirror are quantifiable imo.

Just like Kizaru who's light speed in travel thanks to his mirror technique.

#72 Edited by Nomar (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@scythenger: What?They have light speed attacks and FTL characters. The author outright states it on the pages. I'm not even gonna address the rest because it all went on a wrong assumption. Please please please at least look up Toriko feats before saying what they can and can't do.

Also of course it has something to do with powerscaling. Getting stronger also increases speed for most characters in the series. That's just basic. On that end though there is a creature that has 0 combat ability in the verse that can achieve FTL speeds.

#73 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite the Thanos highballing going on in this thread. Lets forget about all his poor or tepid showings (of which there are many) and just post some stuff from Thanos Quest, right?

Midora doesn't have low showings.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green
#74 Posted by Avatar_of_Green (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Late to the party. Surfer can create singularities, yes he can destroy planets if he had to, but it isn't part of his powerset to destroy masses, Galactus needs planets to live.

Anyways, Thanos is so far above planetary it isn't even funny. He has climbed out of black holes, resisted explosions from Galactus and the Maker (insane Beyonder) easily, crushed planetoids with his bare hands grappling with Drax etc., he also resisted reality warping, molecule manipulation, death, living death from Thane, he has literally reformed almost instantly from a puddle of goo.

Offensively he can smack around Galactus a bit or crush herald-level chars like they are nothing. I get how powerful Midora is, but we are talking about a completely different scale here.

#75 Edited by Avatar_of_Green (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: Midora does not have ANYTHING to suggest he could actually hurt Thanos.

Thanos has TANKED WM Thor and came back for more. Midora had no feats that outshine Thor's best striking or offense. How does Midora harm him?

Not sure why you think this is highballing. We use characters to the best of their potential. If Midora had been around for 40 years written by a multitide of different writers, he would probably have low showing too, huh buddy? ;)

#76 Posted by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@kindofcomicdaniel:

@emperorthanos:

Thanos was being reality warped not because of traveling in hyperspace not even by traveling through realities, but because he was traveling through the nexus of realities where lord chaos & master order meet. This point is full of RW because they are 2 reality controlling abstracts.

that was my point nate, it is a traveling feat rather than a combat/ foght feat in the first place. Judge the feat, it was a special condition (and thanos was using his chair) not a valid feat in a close combat situation.

#77 Posted by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

This toriko wank is nuts.

#78 Edited by kindofcomicdaniel (549 posts) - - Show Bio

teleporting way from a planetary busting attack from the champion.

No Caption Provided

lets not forget thanos almost died from the hunger planetary explosion against galactus, without his little shields.

midora destroyed a jupiter size construct, without breaking a sweet

No Caption Provided

called a multi large planetary attack (7 times bigger that the previous one) trash and is that all you got?

No Caption Provided

I see a 55-45 fight for either of the fighters. if you ask me.

#79 Edited by Avatar_of_Green (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@kindofcomicdaniel: stop lying. You got that whole thing wrong. Hard to imagine it wasnt on purpose.

When Thanos used two planets packed with nuclear weapons and smashed them into each other on top of Galactus and Hunger it did not harm Thanos or make him use shield. He literally telported away dude. That is a straight lie. That is actually a feat for Thanos, defeating Galactus and Hunger both at the same time with prep. Wth is wrong with people today? Its like they see the exact opposite of the truth.

This is why no one asked you.

#80 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite the Thanos highballing going on in this thread. Lets forget about all his poor or tepid showings (of which there are many) and just post some stuff from Thanos Quest, right?

Midora doesn't have low showings.

Exactly. The funny thing is only those who read Toriko would know this, on the other hand are others who see some Midora feats from time to time without knowing any context and without having read the manga. Furthermore they then assume what avid fans say is wank, then back down when corrected and presented with evidence. Additionally they then 'counter' this with some bullshit from the wiki and a pretentious attitude befalls them when they are again corrected and shown manga scans which clearly contradict said bullshit wiki entry. Unfortunately this is a recurring trend: an incredibly powerful manga character comes around the block and the ignorant immediately get defensive over their favourite comic character and assume this manga guy is getting overrated. So sad, but predictable.

To clarify though: we share different opinions on who would win here and that's fair enough, I respect you. However Thanos isn't stomping anything.

#81 Posted by emperorthanos- (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:

@kindofcomicdaniel:

@emperorthanos:

that was my point nate, it is a traveling feat rather than a combat/ foght feat in the first place. Judge the feat, it was a special condition (and thanos was using his chair) not a valid feat in a close combat situation.

What do you mean by traveling feat? we are not discussing his speed here. We are discussing his resistance to be reality warped, just because he was traveling doesn't change that.

What does his chair have to do with anything? You can see him being warped in that scan and he survived it. The chair has literally nothing to with it.

Moderator Online
#82 Posted by Scythenger (528 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thanos can teleport then Midora isn't touching him or reacting to him.

I'm pretty sure Thanos high end feats easily trumps Midora's who at most has planet level durability.

His durability shouldn't be or go higher than that until it's shown in the manga.

Toriko characters are at best namek saga level and although I'm not familiar with Thanos I'm pretty sure he could sweep through the namek saga with little to no problem.

#83 Edited by Scythenger (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar: What Ftl speed feats do Toriko characters have?

Just because A is stronger than B doesn't mean that A is also faster or more durable or has more and better hax until it's shown.

Superman is stronger than Flash but it doesn't mean he's faster.

Acaia hasn't shown planet level dc with his pure strength.

Yet he was able to hurt Midora with a punch.

Bambina has shown the best pure striking feat in Toriko and that punch was at best moon level.

As the cracks didn't cover the entire planet.

Even if Midora is ftl by statements and power scaling as I haven't seen the feats that show this, if Thanos can teleport his speed won't matter.

#84 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 Heya, by the great name of Shimabukuro I shall not suffer the cringe-iness of this thread alone.

#85 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me how thanos is supposed to beat midora who activates food luck, minority world and uses hungry space?

And while you are at it, tell me exactly how thanos would beat midora cos i havent seen a single explaination on this thread as to how thanos can win.

#86 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatar_of_green said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: Midora does not have ANYTHING to suggest he could actually hurt Thanos.

Thanos has TANKED WM Thor and came back for more. Midora had no feats that outshine Thor's best striking or offense. How does Midora harm him?

Not sure why you think this is highballing. We use characters to the best of their potential. If Midora had been around for 40 years written by a multitide of different writers, he would probably have low showing too, huh buddy? ;)

Midora has multi planet-level strikes. Larger attacks of his dwarf even the Toriko Earth. These easily overshadow Thor's striking feats.

Don't try to tell me this can't hurt Thanos. Thanos has called Hulk a physical equal before, and been hurt by attacks from lots of Herald-tier heroes. I, for the record, think he's a little better than that, but the fact remains that herald-level heroes can hurt him.

Using characters to their potential doesn't mean cherrypicking only high showings. How could you possibly argue to the contrary? Having different writers doesn't excuse uneven showings, we need to examine a character in consensus. In other words, how they are generally portrayed, excluding outliers on both ends. For example, Superman has taken planet-level+ hits before. Does this mean that I can argue that you need planetary+ striking power to hurt him? Of course not, he's also consistently taken damage from hits far smaller.

The simple fact is, Midora can and will hurt Thanos with strikes (planet level and smaller hits have shown an ability to injure Thanos, and Midora's are far bigger than that), yet remains virtually invincible himself because of Gourmet Luck and Minority World.

#87 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

To clarify though: we share different opinions on who would win here and that's fair enough, I respect you. However Thanos isn't stomping anything.

I'm curious as to why exactly you think Thanos is taking a majority, unless you're leaning on TP or something here.

I just don't see Thanos winning a slugfest. While he may have better durability, he has an inferior ability to deal damage with strikes, and Midora has a far superior ability to recover from any damage he does take via minority world.

#88 Edited by JuzaCloud (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: None of midora's attacks dwarfed the toriko earth. Midora has multi small planet level striking power. His meteo blast shoots out small planet level explosions. He destroyed Acacia giant gourmet hand by shooting a lot of blast at it. You can clearly see the small explosions.

He can't even get pass thanos shields. None of Midoras abilities can do anything to thanos. The only thing he has is Food Luck, which will run out. And we now know that food look is actually spiritual beings that comprise of energy. I'm sure if it was looked into in depth, food luck can be countered by some form of absorption.

#89 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

I'm curious as to why exactly you think Thanos is taking a majority, unless you're leaning on TP or something here.

I just don't see Thanos winning a slugfest. While he may have better durability, he has an inferior ability to deal damage with strikes, and Midora has a far superior ability to recover from any damage he does take via minority world.

TP'ing Midora won't be easy at all but I think Thanos could pull it off, there's also his shields I factor in which, correct me if I'm wrong- have made Galactus exert himself to breach.

#90 Posted by JuzaCloud (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@lpnq said:

This toriko wank is nuts.

toriko characters have gotten strong quickly in this last battle, but there is definitely a little fanboy wank going on.

#91 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud:

None of midora's attacks dwarfed the toriko earth. Midora has multi small planet level striking power. His meteo blast shoots out small planet level explosions. He destroyed Acacia giant gourmet hand by shooting a lot of blast at it. You can clearly see the small explosions.

Midora's recent strike was multi planet level. Comparing the size of the real earth to the size of the damage done by Midora's strike, the strike was several times larger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Destroying Acacia's gourmet hand is destroying an object dwarfing Toriko's earth. If you prefer, I can phrase it that way. The distinction is trivial. The overall damage done was large planet level.

He can't even get pass thanos shields. None of Midoras abilities can do anything to thanos. The only thing he has is Food Luck, which will run out. And we now know that food look is actually spiritual beings that comprise of energy. I'm sure if it was looked into in depth, food luck can be countered by some form of absorption.

Midora has time and stamina. He can hammer the shields until they break. If Thanos tries to engage him in a fistfight, I think its clear that Midora will trash him. He doesn't need to lean on Food Luck. Minority world will heal any damage to him, and he doesn't seem to have any real limit to how much he can use it.

@leo-343 said:

TP'ing Midora won't be easy at all but I think Thanos could pull it off, there's also his shields I factor in which, correct me if I'm wrong- have made Galactus exert himself to breach.

I don't want to enter a TP argument. If the scenario you give Thanos the win in is through TP, then so be it, Midora has no real anti-TP feats. I think its something of a cop-out though, kinda dodging the main debate, since then its just a TP argument, and perhaps dubious that it would even work on someone like Midora.

All in all, TP degrades the issue.

Yes, thats what big G said.

Scaling off Galactus is an iffy prospect though. We don't really know how much he exerted himself, or have a metric of what that means. Not to mention that plenty of characters have feats of "tanking" Galactus's blasts (seen this claim with Hulk) or "injuring" Galactus (Thor). Point is, without a way to quantify this, its not very useful.

#92 Posted by JuzaCloud (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: I said he has multi small planet striking power. It's in line with Don Slime saying he could destroy two planets with a punch in his prime.

shooting a lot of blast and destroying a giant gourmet hand is not Large planet level. He can't one-shot the toriko earth. Acacia gourmet hand was squeezing the earth and couldn't brake it. Also, you can still clearly see the gourmet hand intact afterward meteo laser.

Also, the moment midora food luck ran out and got absorbed by acacia, one gourmet punch wrecked him decently. So, small planet level strikes do significant damage to him. Characters far beneath thanos have better durability than that.

#93 Edited by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

Still no argument as to why thanos can win other than just saying thanos wins.

Lol

food luck+ minority world+ hungry space+ vastly superior speed+ superb damage and destructive capacity leads me to believe

MIDORA ANNIHILATES THANOS

no? Then tell me why thanos beats midora and bypass his hax

till then midora wins comfortably

#94 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud:

I said he has multi small planet striking power. It's in line with Don Slime saying he could destroy two planets with a punch in his prime.

Yeah, you said that, its wrong. Midora demonstrated multi planet striking power on panel, so I don't know why you insist on quibbling with the 'small' prefix. Midora's punch did damage several times the size of earth. Earth is the benchmark we use for planets. The punch was multi-planet level. Simple as that.

shooting a lot of blast and destroying a giant gourmet hand is not Large planet level. He can't one-shot the toriko earth. Acacia gourmet hand was squeezing the earth and couldn't brake it. Also, you can still clearly see the gourmet hand intact afterward meteo laser.

Acacia wasn't trying to crush it yet. He wanted to taste their despair, as stated. All he was doing was squeezing. Claiming he couldn't break it is absolutely and entirely baseless. Midora just interrupted him before he could do it.

Actually, the gourmet hand is dissipating from getting destroyed. Look at the pic again. The uppermost gourmet hand is losing its form and falling away.

No Caption Provided

Also, the moment midora food luck ran out and got absorbed by acacia, one gourmet punch wrecked him decently. So, small planet level strikes do significant damage to him. Characters far beneath thanos have better durability than that.

One gourmet punch hurt him mildly. As Midora has demonstrated, he can heal from being literally constantly sliced to pieces using minority world, so I don't see how Thanos is hurting him here.

You've provided absolutely no evidence showing that Thanos has any hope of landing lasting damage on Midora through Minority World.

#95 Edited by JuzaCloud (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: Multi planet doesn't automatically make you large planet level. So, yes you are wrong. to earth sized planets are not large planet level.

Acacia was trying to crush it. You can see the exlcamations and effects for him grabbing the planet. Your "despair" is a baseless claim because a person can feel despair in the act of being killed. You don't have to purposely prolong it. He was in the process of trying to destroy it and from the time it took him to try, midora stopped him.

And yet its still intact as it fades away after meteo burst. You can see the holes where it was attacked.

And I'm not debating on what Thanos can do. I'm debating on what Midora can't do.

Also, you're talking like midora has infinite stamina or something. Acacia has no problem with pummeling midora to death now. So minority world isn't an end all be all factor here. His mouth is still bust from acacia gourmet punch. Why hasn't he healed from that?

#96 Posted by Redzkz (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

Acacia has no problem with pummeling midora to death now.

Acacia's attacks stops Midora's regeneration. When Midora ever showed that he was tired during his fight with Acacia? He just lost a lung, part of his jaw, ear and part of the skull, both arms and he can't regenerate them... does it looks like he suffers from something right now? He looks just fine, just lacks tools of killing.

#97 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud:

Multi planet doesn't automatically make you large planet level. So, yes you are wrong. to earth sized planets are not large planet level.

Reread what I said. I said Midora had multi-planet level striking power, not large planet striking power. I only said Midora's top output was large planet level, citing the fact that Midora easily destroyed a hand larger than the Toriko planet.

I never claimed that Midora's multi-planet strike made him large planet level.

Acacia was trying to crush it. You can see the exlcamations and effects for him grabbing the planet. Your "despair" is a baseless claim because a person can feel despair in the act of being killed. You don't have to purposely prolong it. He was in the process of trying to destroy it and from the time it took him to try, midora stopped him.

Yeah, he was killing it slowly. Are you implying that that was Acacia going all out to destroy the earth, trying as hard as he could? This is patently false, as Acacia has shown that he can easily spam Gourmet hands, so obviously the one he used isn't him at max.

And yet its still intact as it fades away after meteo burst. You can see the holes where it was attacked.

So now you admit he destroyed it? Glad I've forced you to backtrack a bit. It was fading away because midora destroyed it. If you destroy a planet it still leaves remnants. That hand was warped, busted, and unusable. Not to mention that Midora didn't even seem to be trying very hard.

And I'm not debating on what Thanos can do. I'm debating on what Midora can't do.

That much is clear. You refuse to support your underlying point because you have very little to offer in that respect.

Also, you're talking like midora has infinite stamina or something. Acacia has no problem with pummeling midora to death now. So minority world isn't an end all be all factor here. His mouth is still bust from acacia gourmet punch. Why hasn't he healed from that?

Acacia's bites are irrecoverable, as stated by Midora himself. Midora is super busted right now because Acacia has taken chunks out of him.

@redzkz pointed this out too.

Review Midora's fight with Joie to see his Minority World healing factor in action, and stop lowballing it. Midora literally reforms even as he is constantly being sliced with thousands of strikes into pieces.

How is Thanos going to put Midora down? Midora just hammers him with attacks until he folds.

#99 Posted by JuzaCloud (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz said:
@juzacloud said:

Acacia's attacks stops Midora's regeneration. When Midora ever showed that he was tired during his fight with Acacia? He just lost a lung, part of his jaw, ear and part of the skull, both arms and he can't regenerate them... does it looks like he suffers from something right now? He looks just fine, just lacks tools of killing.

Gourmet Punch doesn't negate healing and his mouth is still bleeding from that. He got punched before Acacia bit his shoulder, ear, and jaw off. Him having a straight face doesn't mean he is in great shape or not in pain. He's just not a crybaby Bench, unless its over froese. He was in pain when he got hit by acacia gourmet punch.

#100 Posted by Redzkz (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz said:
@juzacloud said:

Gourmet Punch doesn't negate healing and his mouth is still bleeding from that. He got punched before Acacia bit his shoulder, ear, and jaw off. Him having a straight face doesn't mean he is in great shape or not in pain. He's just not a crybaby Bench, unless its over froese. He was in pain when he got hit by acacia gourmet punch.

He was in pain, probably. How does this change or affect anything?