• Zatanna at her peak
  • Silver Surfer is bloodlusted
  • 616 Thanos
  • Thanos has 24 hours of prep time
  • No prep time for team
#2 Posted by shirso (4634 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#3 Edited by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Doctor Strange? Bruh...Not that's even needed, standard Strange would beat Thanos for a large majority on his own.

Strange solos both rounds.

#4 Posted by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

ROund 1 - Thanos wins

Round 2- Thanos stomps

#5 Posted by Jko1 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Thanos has prep time in round 2 though.

#6 Posted by Jko1 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: How doesn’t Thanos get fodderized in round one?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Strange solos everyone.

#8 Posted by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

I don't see Thanos doing much with a day against Strange with all of his artifacts.

#9 Edited by Jko1 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar said:
@jko1 said:

I don't see Thanos doing much with a day against Strange with all of his artifacts.

Thanos gets a cosmic cube gg.

#10 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thanos can certainly do damage on Round 2 though . BTW it said Current Doctor Strange on round 1 so ..................................

#11 Posted by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Z and Raven don't have the power to take out Thanos

#12 Edited by Cergic (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: what is a cosmic cube supposed to do vs fully geared dr strange? I am not saying strange is above thanos plus cube but he is not getting steamrolled just like that

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#13 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (5692 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@king-ragnar said:
@jko1 said:

Thanos grabs a cosmic cube gg.

You do realise how long it took Thanos to get a cosmic cube, right? They don't grow on trees.

Also, a Thanos with no knowledge on his foe is unlikely to pull out something that destructive and unstable.

#14 Posted by Jko1 (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@jko1: Z and Raven don't have the power to take out Thanos

Stephen is more than enough.

#15 Posted by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: I just saw composite Stephen in round two. But Thanos with prep might trump that

#16 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:
@jko1 said:
@king-ragnar said:
@jko1 said:

Thanos grabs a cosmic cube gg.

You do realise how long it took Thanos to get a cosmic cube, right? They don't grow on trees.

Also, a Thanos with no knowledge on his foe is unlikely to pull out something that destructive and unstable.

Thanos defeated Hunger without knowing him . I know Thanos cannot win this but that statement is totally pointless .

#17 Posted by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't fair both rounds, Strange solos both of them. Adding team is overkill.

#18 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't fair both rounds, Strange solos both of them. Adding team is overkill.

Let me get this straight , how could u actually say Current Strange solos the first round ?

#19 Posted by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar said:

Let me get this straight , how could u actually say Current Strange solos the first round ?

Current Strange is standard Strange, who is more than capable of beating Thanos on his own.

#20 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: It was shown that Strange has lost his powers on his solo and he isn't even the SS anymore . Can u show me fts for Strange ? . I maybe wrong about this btw .

#21 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5692 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz: One instance out of countless in which Thanos hasn't went for the most destructive or effective plan against a opponent. It's hardly consistent.

#22 Edited by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz:

t was shown that Strange has lost his powers on his solo and he isn't even the SS anymore

I'm not reading his current title, so i don't know about this.

Can u show me fts for Strange ?

Sure. Which Category?

#23 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz: One instance out of countless in which Thanos hasn't went for the most destructive or effective plan against a opponent. It's hardly consistent.

Thanos always use his intellect for facing his opponent who is more powerful than him whether it's know to him or not . He has already done this to Omega b4 therefore i don't see how is it not consistent .

#24 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5692 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:

Thanos always use his intellect for facing his opponent who is more powerful than him whether it's know to him or not . He has already done this to Omega b4 therefore i don't see how is it not consistent .

I never said he didn't, nice strawman. All I'm saying is that he doesn't go for the most lethal or complex plans against a good majority of his foes.

Thanos loses regardless.

#26 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17003 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, both rounds.

#27 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange solos

#28 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

I never said he didn't, nice strawman. All I'm saying is that he doesn't go for the most lethal or complex plans against a good majority of his foes.

Thanos loses regardless.

He doesn't uses his lethal ways cause's most of this prep fights can have casualties and he knows that pretty much as well . This is pointless either way , i don't see him winning the Round 2 .

#29 Posted by cosmic_reign (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

Probably Team

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
#30 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 thanos

R2 is gonna more than likely be team

#31 Posted by destinyman75 (15112 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite strange is too OP whose beaten far more powerful then Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#32 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@biswaboxz said:

@king-ragnar: It was shown that Strange has lost his powers on his solo and he isn't even the SS anymore . Can u show me fts for Strange ? . I maybe wrong about this btw .

Strange losing his powers and title of SS was a long time ago. He was depowered for a time during Cates and Aaron's run, but the character has been back to his full capabilities since Waid took over. And his current feats speak for themselves, here:

#33 Posted by totu (783 posts) - - Show Bio

R1- debatable, probably still the team if they play smart

R2- its a stomp for the team, Raven alone can solo him (and even the others in the same time). Going full out she is directly implied to be above universal and closing to Trigon power levels.

And Trigon had turned to stone and taken the souls of the whole pre-crisis Justice League (which Raven also taken down previously while at her base level) as a simple side effect of his powers when he step on Earth, they didn't even managed to fight him face to face. He had just put Dr Fate magical helmet on a shelve in a trophy backroom somewhere in his palace, near other trophies of heroes he had killed, and that is one of the most powerful mystical artefacts.

Raven herself knew she is so powerful that didn't even considered is necessary to take her brothers powers, who before that had get from Trigon enough to destroy her, Earth and the main DC universe. She just intended to transfer those powers into her fellow Titans.

That evil Raven at that time had become a sort of abstract being, the incarnation of the sin of pride, the main one who control the other deadly sins and everyone who is influenced by them, and Thanos definitely is.

#34 Posted by Karkus (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu: Raven solo Composite Doctor Strange? Doubtful, given how Strange has merged with beings like Eternity

#35 Posted by Nathaniel_Adam (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

Team R1

#36 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Thanos...

Round 2. Team stomps

#37 Edited by totu (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus: Well, if we scale them with Trigon and Dr Fate, I say yes, chances are Raven will easily take at least a majority of wins. Strange shouldn't be any better than Fate and dr Fate didn't had any chance against Trigon. While evil Raven might not be as powerful as Trigon she definitely should be very far either (by her statements in N52 she might even surpass him if she goes full out).

Her soul self is a void dimension where she rules supreme and exist in the space separating the material world from the afterlife realms. While there she can even decide if someone can be taken, judged and send to one of the afterlife realms so is implied to have some power over death and afterlife powers to be

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/3117041-533925-raven_picture_010.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/3116961-raven_and_beast_boy_moment_2_by_master281455-d59inqz.jpg

As the incarnation of sin of pride she became a sort of concept being that is almost impossible to beat (surely not by someone who were/are influenced by those deadly sins, and only by mystical ways or holy powers)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127029/4602687-5861562098-iBLVR.jpg

And she might be fast enough in using her powers that not even Flash could escape (even her brothers were able to control and beat Wally with their powers) so hard to beat that Raven on the fastest draw either

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127029/4602688-3330487418-Olbgf.jpg

#38 Posted by Karkus (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@totu: Eternity has Multiversal feats and statements, and a Marvel Multiverse is composed of Infinite Universe. Eternity is also an abstract concept. Composite Strange merged with Eternity, and while normal strange is on par with Fate, Composite Strange is entirely different. If Raven wins, it won't be easy.

#39 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (4046 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Wasn't planning on getting too involved, but Thanos has recently withstood and regenerated from an attack that was said to be able kill Eternity and Galactus, said by who you say?

It was stated by The living tribunal

#40 Posted by Cognitive (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer is literally useless here. Thanos stomps the first round, and gets stomped in the second one due to composite Strange (who basically solos).

#41 Posted by Supermanthor (21190 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#42 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins round one but loses round two.

#43 Posted by King-Ragnar (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian: I haven't read the issue so I can't say much, but it sounds like an outlier given Thanos isn't nearly as durable Galan or Eternity and has been hurt by less.

#44 Posted by KillBilly (2287 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#45 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think the team is way too much and I think people are underestimating how powerful current Strange is.

#46 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Hax team.

#47 Edited by MrStranger (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian said:

Wasn't planning on getting too involved, but Thanos has recently withstood and regenerated from an attack that was said to be able kill Eternity and Galactus, said by who you say?

@king-ragnar said:

I haven't read the issue so I can't say much, but it sounds like an outlier given Thanos isn't nearly as durable Galan or Eternity and has been hurt by less.

The Living Tribunal also exclusively labeled the threat "Lethal to a normal sentient being, even one such as Galactus or Eternity", then clarifies Thanos, and Adam Warlock, no longer fit that definition.

And even then, Thanos himself admitted to "Not being able to withstand such a merciless assault for long".

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Context, context...

#48 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11438 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team with difficulty

Round 2: Thanos gets stomped

#49 Edited by Cull_Obsidian (4046 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrstranger said:
@cull_obsidian said:

Wasn't planning on getting too involved, but Thanos has recently withstood and regenerated from an attack that was said to be able kill Eternity and Galactus, said by who you say?

@king-ragnar said:

I haven't read the issue so I can't say much, but it sounds like an outlier given Thanos isn't nearly as durable Galan or Eternity and has been hurt by less.

The Living Tribunal also exclusively labeled the threat "Lethal to a normal sentient being, even one such as Galactus or Eternity", then clarifies Thanos, and Adam Warlock, no longer fit that definition.

And even then, Thanos himself admitted to "Not being able to withstand such a merciless assault for long".

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Context, context...

Of course what I said was jot incorrect at all or misleading, what is misleading is stating that the Living Tribunal "Exclusively labeled" , he didn't do that, what he did was simply state that the regulators are protected in such a way that even one's such as Galactus or Eternity will be killed by it

He then says that Thanos and Adam are not in this category anymore, which doesn't take anything away from Thanos as Jim starlin has long been flirting with the idea that Thanos is different from all else, such as when he made Thanos beyo d the powers of order and chaos and that he is outside the normal reality. The fact that he is now not a normal. Sentient being made and that it's part of his character and not some escape clause to say oh he didn't really do that it's because he's not normal

Of course he would probably have died but the fact that he survived it at all is ridiculously impressive

Not only that but he also described it as 'merely Inconvenienced'

#50 Edited by MrStranger (1894 posts) - - Show Bio

@cull_obsidian said:

what is misleading is stating that the Living Tribunal "Exclusively labeled" , he didn't do that,

Yes, he did do that.

He said, and I repeat(as if people can't just click and read it themselves); LT: "Contact with the Regulators is lethal to a normal sentient being, even one such as Galactus or Eternity. AW: Normal sentient being? LT: You and Thanos no longer qualify as such."

The definition of "exclusively" is "to the exclusion of others; only; solely".

Don't try to distort a word's definition, or insinuate because it wasn't verbatim used on panel it's inapplicable. It's tediously obtuse at best, and flagrantly disingenuous at worst. There is no "even playing field" here, so far as misrepresentation. That ball is and has been in your court since you opened with "Thanos has recently withstood and regenerated from an attack that was said to be able kill Eternity and Galactus" without specifying HOW/WHY.

The singular determining factor The Living Tribunal mentioned in Thanos being able to do what he did, in contrast to awesomely more powerful beings, was because of his unique nature.

NOTHING ELSE.

If you want I'll post however many pages you'd like before and after that same page to support the claim.

The rest you're free to speculate on. I'll stick to posting and abiding what's there.