Thanos vs Frieza

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alphamon
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Rules

in character

standerd gear

no prep

no knowledge

Namek saga frieza

base comic 616 thanos

Fight!

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morningstar999
FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Thanos is the moon guy with the gauntlet, Frieza is the Multi-Planet guy in his 1st form. I think that Frieza can avoid any of Thanos's punches, but might have problems with telepathy. Despite that Frieza has telekinesys on his own and a degree of telepathy, I think Thanos wins via telepathy.

But Thanos can't fight Frieza in a fist fight, since Frieza's skill is 100 x better than Thanos's simple brawl. I think Frieza is at least a multi-planet level here, without full power or immortality.

Durability doesn't count here, except for Thanos, which has to withstand Frieza's multi-light speed assault.

For those who know what Frieza can do, I think that his Fingerbeams and Eyebeams can penetrate Thanos easily since they penetrate everything. I doubt about Supernova, but Frieza can't be touched by Thanos, since he can dodge multi FSL attacks easily.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FUKUTORA
Loading Video...

Frieza will dodge everything, his punches, his ranged attacks etc. The only thing is Telepathy!

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora said:

Well, Thanos is the moon guy with the gauntlet, Frieza is the Multi-Planet guy in his 1st form. I think that Frieza can avoid any of Thanos's punches, but might have problems with telepathy. Despite that Frieza has telekinesys on his own and a degree of telepathy, I think Thanos wins via telepathy.

But Thanos can't fight Frieza in a fist fight, since Frieza's skill is 100 x better than Thanos's simple brawl. I think Frieza is at least a multi-planet level here, without full power or immortality.

Durability doesn't count here, except for Thanos, which has to withstand Frieza's multi-light speed assault.

For those who know what Frieza can do, I think that his Fingerbeams and Eyebeams can penetrate Thanos easily since they penetrate everything. I doubt about Supernova, but Frieza can't be touched by Thanos, since he can dodge multi FSL attacks easily.

I actually agree with this, but Thanos' durability is too insane for Namek Saga Frieza. He can no sell Gas giant explosions, Frieza is more dwarf star level at full power, and is stupidly faster, but Thanos can tank also hits from Drax who can rip out the core of stars. He can no sell blasts from Surfer which are at least star level IIRC.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Baldur_Odinson  Online

Read. The. Rules.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: The rule says that ugly betas do not have the right to exist, got it?

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Baldur_Odinson  Online

@fukutora said:

@baldur_odinson: The rule says that ugly betas do not have the right to exist, got it?

@fukutora said:

@baldur_odinson: It is the rule of the nature, end of story!

π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'𝑣𝑒 π‘”π‘œπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘™π‘œπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘€π‘  π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘ π‘’.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FUKUTORA

Must I remind you that Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta, which is 10x denser than Earth and he did it from his chair, while laughing and siting comfortably, like he was a bout to fall asleep? And he did it in his first form too. Now, full power Frieza 200x stronger than 1st for Frieza, and considering that Frieza did it easily maybe 20000x, so I think Frieza is Solar System level, at least. Since Vegeta was planet level at 18 000 and Piccolo was moon level(easily) at 500. And Frieza has 120.000.000

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should take it against Namek Frieza.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: I can take them on my chest, boi! Don't talk to me if you are a disgusting, fat, piece of shit! I do not like to talk to such unevolved beeings. I hate them when they touch my perfection.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freaking dirty shits!

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora said:

@baldur_odinson: I can take them on my chest, boi! Don't talk to me if you are a disgusting, fat, piece of shit! I do not like to talk to such unevolved beeings. I hate them when they touch my perfection.

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒 π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘’π‘‘ π‘ π‘œπ‘œπ‘›. πΉπ‘™π‘Žπ‘”π‘”π‘’π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos slaps FTL'ers around like nobodies business. He contends with galaxy-busters. Freeza is a speck of dust compared to Thanos. Thanos got hit multiple times by a weapon powered by a Tribunal-level Adam Warlock and was still kicking around.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: Maybe, but after that I will bend your face from asphalt, and tie some big stones on you to throw you onto the bottome of the ocean, so you become spagetti. Ahahahah!

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps easily. Even Silver Surfer would beat Namek Saga Frieza.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: Surfer, maybe, but Thanos, no. At least not physicaly.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora said:

@baldur_odinson: Maybe, but after that I will bend your face from asphalt, and tie some big stones on you to throw you onto the bottome of the ocean, so you become spagetti. Ahahahah!

π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘  π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ 𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒. π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘Ž π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘ π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Quickstar11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only were no restrictions placed against Thanos, he's fighting NAMEK Frieza.

I think we all know where this battle is going.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Yeah, well, you seem not to know what Frieza does.

You see, in a fight, to be honorable and just, must check both contenders in order to have a good answer. So that the right outcome will happen after the fight and not cheat.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: Well, either you claim that I am too weak to do it, either you are too strong, either you are protected like a cheater by some other force, either I am wrong about the physics.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora: Your response is irrelevant. Thanos never promised to not mindrape Freeza. Thanos never promised to not turn Freeza into a meat paste. Honor is a non-factor. Freeza plays no role in Thanos' future plans. Freeza is just a distraction to be quickly and efficiently dealt with.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: You must be some realy dishonorable person or very strong, one of these. I guess your dignity lies bellow the oceans floor.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora: But Thanos is already way above Silver Surfer. He can no sell blasts from the Surfer and already stomped him in seven hits. If a character like Surfer who who has comparable or superior feats to Frieza in every way and has far more versatility gets stomped by Thanos, I don’t really see Frieza doing better.

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FUKUTORA

@baldur_odinson: The level of confusion and subjectivity as well as the ability to understand reality must be even lower than Uranus's temperature.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fukutora: But Thanos is already way above Silver Surfer. He can no sell blasts from the Surfer and already stomped him in seven hits. If a character like Surfer who who has comparable or superior feats to Frieza in every way and has far more versatility gets stomped by Thanos, I don’t really see Frieza doing better.

𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž β„Žπ‘–π‘š. 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘›π‘œπ‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’.