Thanos vs Flash and Zoom

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cheesesticks: He didn't "solo" anything, he had the Infinity well, deaths backing and insane prep, alone with a shitload of luck. Starlin wrote it so, big surprise.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Hmmm 2 light year black hole it's not like Wally can hit harder than that (Anti-Monitor hint hint)

Prep is irrelevant as there's no prep involved in this battle

LOL Flash fans.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Calling it like I see it(Wally has ran through Black Holes too ) ;)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: doesn't count because in this thread we have to ignore the speedsteal, Wally's damage output, Thanos' lack of 1-sided prep, and basically fundamental knowledge of the flash. I'm ignoring this thread now, the other threads I posted that were Wally vs Thanos were either locked because of spite or stalemate because 1 was to the death against the particular version of Thanos that couldn't die and was deaths avatar. The viners that actually know what they're talking about know this is spite in favor of the team.

Quanchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Infinity Well informed him of the gems potential. Thanos did the rest on his own. There was no luck he made the elders look like morons by comparison. Who cares if he wrote it. It is canon so just accept it.

Thanos wins.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Yeah I might leave this as well(but you can never resist arguing back though :D)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quanchi: The elders WERE morons. He had prep time and the aide of Death. As for no luck? Doctor Doom attacked like an idiot? If not for the LT, Thanos wouldn't have had the thing. "Solo" implies a character defeated a team or group without anyhelp, Thanos had plenty along with prep and luck.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: @quanchi: Thanos won't even touch Flash. Flash would just steal his speed and rip his brain out or slow down his brain making him mentally retarded. Flash as already bypassed force shields and force fields so those don't matter. Flash is already faster than thought so he'd already phased Thanoses brain out before he has the chance to think. Look this is all just opinions and I really don't want to be pull into these debates as they just end up in flame wars or name calling I don't really care for. I respect your opinion and I hope you can respect mine.

Quanchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Quanchi

@supermanwithatan01: Thanos let down his defenses and still beat them all. Quit arguing through coulda woulda shouldas. He achieved his goals after Death resurrected him. She didn't aid him throughout his quest and turned on him after he had the ig. He crushed them all. Quit crying about it.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By CheeseSticks

@quanchi said:

@cheesesticks: Thanos has survived a black hole before. He can erect shields, mind rape, encase in force block, etc. Flash has no chance here nor does his partner.

I know that. I'm defending Thanos since the start of the thread. I was being sarcastic

@reaverlation said:

@cheesesticks: Hmmm 2 light year black hole it's not like Wally can hit harder than that (Anti-Monitor hint hint)

Prep is irrelevant as there's no prep involved in this battle

This is ridiculous

@mikep12: Didn't you read what i said before about slowing Thanos brain? Thanos has molecular control, therefore, he could stop Flash from vibrating. He can drain Flash whenever he comes at him. He can turn Flash in stone in an instant (see my previous skrull scan). Thanos resist desintegration, being blown up and he's cursed with immortality. HE CANNOT DIE. Only Drax and omnipotent being can take him down going by his durability feats. Flash and Zoom don't have the damage ouput to take down the titan. Simple as that.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: No I didn't because I was first to comment and didn't want to be back in this thread but thanks for tagging me

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Yeah I might leave this as well(but you can never resist arguing back though :D)

Indeed. I love how the Thanos fanboys are picking and choosing arguments.

This is morals off. Thanos' best reaction time might be nanosecond. No where near Wallys. By like... 1 billion years in comparison (literally). So lets assess to be fair:

Advantages:

Thanos - Intellect, Strength, Extreme Durability

West - Speed, Reaction time, Damage-output, Speedsteal, Phasing.

Disadvantages:

Thanos - Speed and Reaction time, Telepathy is useless (J'onn's telepathy was useless vs a pissed Wally/J'onns tp > Thanos'), no defense for the speedsteal (obviously) or Wally's phasing (in terms of West defense, not offense quite yet).

West - Thanos' durability could be a bit*h, the Mad Titan can take an onslaught from Thor with WM, from an agitated Odin making a point, from big G... Physically, with IMP's, It would take everything Wally has (Chain Lightning) to cause real damage (unless we're now arguing Thanos is more durable than COIE Antimonitor).

End result: Thanos has the strength and the chin, the offense to down the team; if they were standing still. Unfortunately, the Mad Titan wouldn't hit them at all with this being a morals off battle. Also, Wally's speedsteal, as previously shown, is more than effective on ANY AND EVERYONE save Hunter Zolomon, for reasons only Geoff Johns knows (?). I don't know how Thanos could ever hope to hit either Hunter or Wally, last through the onslaught without the ability to even think (Wally speed steal his neurons), then effectively phasing his brain out. Rendering Thanos comatose.

To prove me wrong you must:

1) Prove Thanos can withstand the speedsteal (Wally stealing or lending kinetic energy from characters/molecles/particles/planets etc).

2) Prove Thanos can actually hit a morals off West or Zolomon (Goodluck..)

3) I submit that I agree, Thanos' durability makes him appear, on most occasions, nigh-impervious to physical damage. The issue is he's a tank. He takes brute force. Disintegration feat was impressive. However, the speedsteal/lend from Wally, affecting Thanos' neurons will render him comatose. Thus rendering his intellect, faculties, mobility completely void of capability.

That's why I think team Speed wins. No knock on Thanos. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU CAN LEGITIMATELY ARGUE THE 3 POINTS. Otherwise you will be flagged for trolling immediately. I'm trying to be respectful and offer a real argument, no more trash or garbage talk. No more ignoring certain points to emphasis the irrelevant. (I.E. Ignoring the speedsteal then stating Thanos can survive a Black hole. Wally has escaped black holes twice. Not just survive them. This is irrelevant since the speed steal has absolutely nothing to do with Thanos' durability).

Come at me.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#213 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Too bad Thanos doesn't have an ice gun or an exploding yo-yo...

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@cheesesticks: No I didn't because I was first to comment and didn't want to be back in this thread but thanks for tagging me

You're welcome. Very good counter argument. Thanks for your time.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: I wasn't arguing and your sarcasm isn't funny. Also I don't get your point Flash and Zoom will both react before he has time. There's no defense in having molecular control if you can't use the ability cause your retarded or don't have a brain at all.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I beg you, for the sake of the dignity of the vine... please lock this. There are 4 Flash vs Thanos threads where, unless it's to the death (locked). I will literally go copy and paste the 4 mods and killemall (well respected and the resident Thanos expert as I'm sure you know) posts, declaring Wally as the winner (or stalemate in the to the Death thread) in each of the previous sole Flash vs Thanos threads.. Ending this nonsense, once and for all. So please, please, end the madness and insanity.

orrrr at least give your opinion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart said:

I beg you, for the sake of the dignity of the vine... please lock this. There are 4 Flash vs Thanos threads where, unless it's to the death (locked). I will literally go copy and paste the 4 mods and killemall (well respected and the resident Thanos expert as I'm sure you know) posts, declaring Wally as the winner (or stalemate in the to the Death thread) in each of the previous sole Flash vs Thanos threads.. Ending this nonsense, once and for all. So please, please, end the madness and insanity.

When did @killemall ever side w/ Flash over Thanos?? killem, tell me it ain't true..

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is morals off. Thanos' best reaction time might be nanosecond. No where near Wallys. By like... 1 billion years in comparison (literally). So lets assess to be fair:

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Thanos - Speed and Reaction time, Telepathy is useless (J'onn's telepathy was useless vs a pissed Wally/J'onns tp > Thanos'), no defense for the speedsteal (obviously) or Wally's phasing (in terms of West defense, not offense quite yet).

West - Thanos' durability could be a bit*h, the Mad Titan can take an onslaught from Thor with WM, from an agitated Odin making a point, from big G... Physically, with IMP's, It would take everything Wally has (Chain Lightning) to cause real damage (unless we're now arguing Thanos is more durable than COIE Antimonitor).

End result: Thanos has the strength and the chin, the offense to down the team; if they were standing still. Unfortunately, the Mad Titan wouldn't hit them at all with this being a morals off battle. Also, Wally's speedsteal, as previously shown, is more than effective on ANY AND EVERYONE save Hunter Zolomon, for reasons only Geoff Johns knows (?). I don't know how Thanos could ever hope to hit either Hunter or Wally, last through the onslaught without the ability to even think (Wally speed steal his neurons), then effectively phasing his brain out. Rendering Thanos comatose.

1) Prove Thanos can withstand the speedsteal (Wally stealing or lending kinetic energy from characters/molecles/particles/planets etc).

3) I submit that I agree, Thanos' durability makes him appear, on most occasions, nigh-impervious to physical damage. The issue is he's a tank. He takes brute force. Disintegration feat was impressive. However, the speedsteal/lend from Wally, affecting Thanos' neurons will render him comatose. Thus rendering his intellect, faculties, mobility completely void of capability.

That's why I think team Speed wins. No knock on Thanos. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS YOU CAN LEGITIMATELY ARGUE THE 3 POINTS. Otherwise you will be flagged for trolling immediately. I'm trying to be respectful and offer a real argument, no more trash or garbage talk. No more ignoring certain points to emphasis the irrelevant. (I.E. Ignoring the speedsteal then stating Thanos can survive a Black hole. Wally has escaped black holes twice. Not just survive them. This is irrelevant since the speed steal has absolutely nothing to do with Thanos' durability).

Come at me.

I love how your post are always ignoring my scans. I can play that game too, again.

1) To prove me wrong, you have to show that Flash and Zoom can actually hit harder than a two light-year radius black hole.

I could end my post right here because you can't prove it. But i'll play your game.

Thanos has molecular control. Therefore, he can counter this ability. Don't even talk about reaction time, because he always control them. To advance this point of the debate, you will have to show me a scan of Flash vibrating through someone who always control his own molecule and strengthen them constantly.

Thanos doesn't have to hit them. Like someone said before, Flash will tired fast (also based on a scan by te same viner). Thanos would just tanked every attack until Flash and Zoom can't hit anymore. This is also supported by my previous scan of Flash getting tired after his fight with Grodd where he wasn't able to hurt him. (but he can kill Thanos, obviously).

- Like i said, go back to number one. Thanos has instant molecular control. He directly counter this scenario.

- Thanos can also take his astral form, wich is untouchable. Thanos win again in this scenario.

- Thanos survived being desintegrated. When you are desintegrated, you don't have any brain nor neurons. So i don't see this stopping Thanos.

- Thanos can teleport anyone close to him. He could just BFR Flash and Zoom. He doesn't have to hit them nor to find where they are. He could teleport everything around him. Here a scna just to prove it.

No Caption Provided

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@jloneblackheart said:

When did @killemall ever side w/ Flash over Thanos?? killem, tell me it ain't true..

Vs Zoom

Posted by Killemall (16629 posts) 6 months, 18 days ago

Meh! i am so not touching a thread with Hunter Zolomon with a 6 foot long pole :p

That character and potential scares me..

Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3045 posts) 6 months, 17 days ago

haha why? I mean how so?

Posted by Killemall (16629 posts) 6 months, 17 days ago

Given his near limitless speed, he has ability to beat virtually anyone who is vulnerable to physical harm, and that would be pretty much anyone.

Zoom in character would probably lose because he would first punch thanos super-fast and then start to gloat :) that is when the trouble starts.

A moral off Zoom hell bent of killing thanos would eventually win.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@cheesesticks: I wasn't arguing and your sarcasm isn't funny. Also I don't get your point Flash and Zoom will both react before he has time. There's no defense in having molecular control if you can't use the ability cause your retarded or don't have a brain at all.

Yet he always control them. He doesn't has to use it. Do you have to use breathing? I don't think so. It's automatic. And also, even without a brain, Thanos reform from his own skeleton. Oh but how can this be? He's retarded and he doesn't have a brain? Could it be possible that he has automatic molecular control? Yep. Now read my previous argument before posting.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@mikep12: With your post count I'd assume you know not to be insulting poeple?? So don't.

@jloneblackheart said:

I thought my trolltastic comment might have given away my opinion. I'll leave it to the battle forum mods to lock if they choose.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Come at me.

I love how your post are always ignoring my scans. I can play that game too, again.

1) To prove me wrong, you have to show that Flash and Zoom can actually hit harder than a two light-year radius black hole.

I could end my post right here because you can't prove it. But i'll play your game.

Thanos has molecular control. Therefore, he can counter this ability. Don't even talk about reaction time, because he always control them. To advance this point of the debate, you will have to show me a scan of Flash vibrating through someone who always control his own molecule and strengthen them constantly.

Thanos doesn't have to hit them. Like someone said before, Flash will tired fast (also based on a scan by te same viner). Thanos would just tanked every attack until Flash and Zoom can't hit anymore. This is also supported by my previous scan of Flash getting tired after his fight with Grodd where he wasn't able to hurt him. (but he can kill Thanos, obviously).

- Like i said, go back to number one. Thanos has instant molecular control. He directly counter this scenario.

- Thanos can also take his astral form, wich is untouchable. Thanos win again in this scenario.

- Thanos survived being desintegrated. When you are desintegrated, you don't have any brain nor neurons. So i don't see this stopping Thanos.

- Thanos can teleport anyone close to him. He could just BFR Flash and Zoom. He doesn't have to hit them nor to find where they are. He could teleport everything around him. Here a scna just to prove it.

No Caption Provided

1) You ignored my point? What does surviving a black hole have to do with avoiding the speed steal?

2) Wally has "complete molecular control", so much so that he can atomize people. He moves from dimension to dimension without regard to having his mole makeup effected. As for molecular control, it has nothing to do with the speed steal? Wally would steal the KE from Thanos, Thanos' molecular control has nothing to do with the fact Wally can take subatomic particle energy... Thanos isn't defending against that. You're talking about 2 separate things.

3) Thanos can't get to the astral plane, make a conscious effort to do anything or react before he's mentally disabled via Wally speeding up his neurons or slowing them down. Subatomic particles control >>> molecular control (which is irrelevant but IK that's where you'll go).

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@mikep12: Sorry, I misread your comment. Disregard.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By mikep12

@jloneblackheart: I didn't insult anyone I was referring to Thanos

Edit: Saw your next post it's cool

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) You ignored my point? What does surviving a black hole have to do with avoiding the speed steal?

2) Wally has "complete molecular control", so much so that he can atomize people. He moves from dimension to dimension without regard to having his mole makeup effected. As for molecular control, it has nothing to do with the speed steal? Wally would steal the KE from Thanos, Thanos' molecular control has nothing to do with the fact Wally can take subatomic particle energy... Thanos isn't defending against that. You're talking about 2 separate things.

3) Thanos can't get to the astral plane, make a conscious effort to do anything or react before he's mentally disabled via Wally speeding up his neurons or slowing them down. Subatomic particles control >>> molecular control (which is irrelevant but IK that's where you'll go).

Ok, i'll explain some things to you

1) It has nothing to do. I countered your speed steal argument, so i asked if Flash can do anything else more damaging than a black hole.

2) Do you know what create Kinetic energy? MOLECULE! Simple as that. It's not two different thing. Thanos having molecular control means that he can protect his own kinetic energy. Chemistery 101.

3) Having counter the effect of Flash on Thanos molecule, my argument stand. Flash can't keep Thanos from going into his astral form or BFR Flash + Zoom via teleportation.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, i'll explain some things to you

1) It has nothing to do. I countered your speed steal argument, so i asked if Flash can do anything else more damaging than a black hole.

2) Do you know what create Kinetic energy? MOLECULE! Simple as that. It's not two different thing. Thanos having molecular control means that he can protect his own kinetic energy. Chemistery 101.

3) Having counter the effect of Flash on Thanos molecule, my argument stand. Flash can't keep Thanos from going into his astral form or BFR Flash + Zoom via teleportation.

1) No.

2) You've got to be kidding me... Okay.. Subatomic Particles, make up atoms.. ATOMS make up molecules... Elementary Science (3rd grade). Kinetic energy is a fancy word for motion. Kinetic Energy is always linked to the smallest sub-atomic particle.. called: An Electron.. Bundles of Electrons are what makes up neurons... Subatomic Particle's are much, much smaller than Molecules. Thanos can't "control" the energy from his molecules. I'm not going to start namecalling, I'm assuming it's late and you're agitated and it all just slipped your mind.

3) Thanos can't teleport Zoom, he a) doesn't exist in his timeframe, and b) is infinitely faster than Thanos. Thanos can not utilize his vast arsenal of powers if he's mentally disabled which:

No Caption Provided

I've been respectful, I'll ask you to do the same.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By willpayton

I put money on this thread getting to 10 pages.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By CheeseSticks

2) You've got to be kidding me... Okay.. Subatomic Particles, make up atoms.. ATOMS make up molecules... Elementary Science (3rd grade). Kinetic energy is a fancy word for motion. Kinetic Energy is always linked to the smallest sub-atomic particle.. called: An Electron.. Bundles of Electrons are what makes up neurons... Subatomic Particle's are much, much smaller than Molecules. Thanos can't "control" the energy from his molecules. I'm not going to start namecalling, I'm assuming it's late and you're agitated and it all just slipped your mind.

3) Thanos can't teleport Zoom, he a) doesn't exist in his timeframe, and b) is infinitely faster than Thanos. Thanos can not utilize his vast arsenal of powers if he's mentally disabled which:

I've been respectful, I'll ask you to do the same.

1) Ok. I'll repeat again. Thanos reform himself from a skeleton to his normal self in an instant. Wich means that he has control over molecule, atoms and sub-atoms. Kinetic energy is created by vibrating atoms. If he had not controls over them, he couldn't have survived a desintegration. It's impossible.

2) Thanos can teleport through different timeframe and dimension. If you want the scan of it i can post it, i'd just have to search a bit. I get that you trust me since everything i said was backed by a scan. Thanos survived not having a brain. Why would having his brain disable affect him? He would just heal up. Also, your scan clearly state that Alchemy passed out because of the pain. Thanos is immune to pain.

Thanos absorb the rot of a whole universe. He also resist a reality distortion like it was nothing. Pain won't disable him.

No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Has Thanos ever shown resistance to phasing? Everything your saying seems very vague since you haven't shown Thanos resisting phasing or the fact that he needed prep just to make a bubble to prevent Vision from phasing and that's prep he doesn't have here. Maybe it's cause death won't let him die cause deadpool or lobo can regenerate from pools of blood but I guess they can control molecules now. Just cause Thanos regenerates from a skeleton doesn't mean who won't be put down and how long exactly did it take for him to regen? How do you know Thanos will just get back up and not stay down for a while? Could you point out the certain circumstances of this event that happened?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@cheesesticks: Has Thanos ever shown resistance to phasing? Everything your saying seems very vague since you haven't shown Thanos resisting phasing or the fact that he needed prep just to make a bubble to prevent Vision from phasing and that's prep he doesn't have here. Maybe it's cause death won't let him die cause deadpool or lobo can regenerate from pools of blood but I guess they can control molecules now. Just cause Thanos regenerates from a skeleton doesn't mean who won't be put down and how long exactly did it take for him to regen? How do you know Thanos will just get back up and not stay down for a while? Could you point out the certain circumstances of this event that happened?

Omg. Deadpool and Lobo can regenerate because they have insane healing factor. Thanos doesn't have an insane healing factor. He has insane durability and when it isn't enough, he use molecular manipulation to reform (like my scan showed). Don't confuse two different power. How long it took for him to regenarate? Something like 1 to 5 seconds. I'll repost the scans but i already told you to read the previous post.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks:

1) You're confusing Kinetic energy with Friction/Heat. Vibration of Molecules. Thanos can't control kinetic energy. His molecular manipulation in this fight is suspect since he can't do anything to Wally, who might have greater control over his molecules than Thanos. Thanos can manipulate molecules, not subatomic particles (which Wally has stolen speed from). Wally could steal speed from the neurons before Thanos consciously thinks of anything.

2) I believe you. I am well aware of Thanos' powerset/feats. What I was referring to is Hunters personal timeframe is outside of of regular time, thats how his powers work. He can control his personal time frame, relative to himself. Thanos can't do anything about that. At all. It's why Wally couldn't steal his speed, Thawne is susceptible to the speed steal and he's outside of time as well but for whatever reason, Geoff Johns (who blatantly prefers Barry Allen to Wally West) made Hunter the character it doesn't work on. I mean, Hunters is a villain that's sole purpose is recreating the events that made Barry kill Eobard (Professor Zoom), because Hunter saw Barry as the greatest Flash, and believed Barry would have helped him. He's Wallys archenemy in terms of powersets perfect for battling. Thanos can't effect Hunters timeframe anymore than Wally or the timetrapper or anyone else could.

3) The scans impressive but it really has nothing to do with the speedsteal man. Think of it this way, Thanos' impressive, but limited, control over molecule manipulation is like rearrangement. Not creating or distroying; merely building something different. Wally's ability with the speed steal/lend, allows him to speed up or stop the kinetic energy (motion) of a subatomic particle. Wally can literally stop Thanos' brain/Central Nervous System via controlling the motion of electrons that make neurons. Thanos couldn't stop him and most certainly couldn't undo it because: 1) he'd be frozen in time/braindead at a subatomic level (much smaller than molecular), and 2) controlling molecules has nothing to do with kinetic energy.

I'll try to explain:

In short, Thanos' molecular power is like being to assemble/dissassemble objects (including himself). He can (re)arrange molecules to suit his needs/desires. Wally West's speed steal/lend literally robs objects/entities of their kinetic energy. He can animate or inanimate things as small as a particle (that make up atoms, which makes up a molecule). Because of his power over Kinetic energy. Thanos' control over molecules wouldn't matter because of the fact he'd be braindead (his molecules would be motionless), and he has no power over KE to move the particles that move the atoms that move the molecules so that he actually could control them. All things in the universe are governed by KE, but not all things are made up of molecules. Anything in the universe that has a mass, that moves (including subatomic particles, atoms, molecules), that is ever in motion. Wally can rob of it's energy.

It's late, PM me tomorrow and we can finish the discussion, I have some ?'s on Thanos' current whereabouts now anyway.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By CheeseSticks

@cheesesticks:

1) You're confusing Kinetic energy with Friction/Heat. Vibration of Molecules. Thanos can't control kinetic energy. His molecular manipulation in this fight is suspect since he can't do anything to Wally, who might have greater control over his molecules than Thanos. Thanos can manipulate molecules, not subatomic particles (which Wally has stolen speed from). Wally could steal speed from the neurons before Thanos consciously thinks of anything.

2) I believe you. I am well aware of Thanos' powerset/feats. What I was referring to is Hunters personal timeframe is outside of of regular time, thats how his powers work. He can control his personal time frame, relative to himself. Thanos can't do anything about that. At all. It's why Wally couldn't steal his speed, Thawne is susceptible to the speed steal and he's outside of time as well but for whatever reason, Geoff Johns (who blatantly prefers Barry Allen to Wally West) made Hunter the character it doesn't work on. I mean, Hunters is a villain that's sole purpose is recreating the events that made Barry kill Eobard (Professor Zoom), because Hunter saw Barry as the greatest Flash, and believed Barry would have helped him. He's Wallys archenemy in terms of powersets perfect for battling. Thanos can't effect Hunters timeframe anymore than Wally or the timetrapper or anyone else could.

3) The scans impressive but it really has nothing to do with the speedsteal man. Think of it this way, Thanos' impressive, but limited, control over molecule manipulation is like rearrangement. Not creating or distroying; merely building something different. Wally's ability with the speed steal/lend, allows him to speed up or stop the kinetic energy (motion) of a subatomic particle. Wally can literally stop Thanos' brain/Central Nervous System via controlling the motion of electrons that make neurons. Thanos couldn't stop him and most certainly couldn't undo it because: 1) he'd be frozen in time/braindead at a subatomic level (much smaller than molecular), and 2) controlling molecules has nothing to do with kinetic energy.

I'll try to explain:

In short, Thanos' molecular power is like being to assemble/dissassemble objects (including himself). He can (re)arrange molecules to suit his needs/desires. Wally West's speed steal/lend literally robs objects/entities of their kinetic energy. He can animate or inanimate things as small as a particle (that make up atoms, which makes up a molecule). Because of his power over Kinetic energy. Thanos' control over molecules wouldn't matter because of the fact he'd be braindead (his molecules would be motionless), and he has no power over KE to move the particles that move the atoms that move the molecules so that he actually could control them. All things in the universe are governed by KE, but not all things are made up of molecules. Anything in the universe that has a mass, that moves (including subatomic particles, atoms, molecules), that is ever in motion. Wally can rob of it's energy.

It's late, PM me tomorrow and we can finish the discussion, I have some ?'s on Thanos' current whereabouts now anyway.

1) The heat produce by molecule IS kinetic energy because it's the result of molecular vibration : Kinetic energy is the energy of motion. An object that has motion - whether it is vertical or horizontal motion - has kinetic energy. There are many forms of kinetic energy - vibrational (the energy due to vibrational motion), rotational (the energy due to rotational motion), and translational (the energy due to motion from one location to another). Sub-atomic particule are also part of his manipulation, because he wouldn't have been able to reform without it.

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/energy/u5l1c.cfm

2) So what? Hunter would just hide in his personal timeframe? He would have to get out of there and fight Thanos because otherwise it's a stalemate.

3) Yes and my point is that even if Wally rob the speed of Thanos, Thanos can protect his own molecule via molecular manipulation (that's probably why he is that durable). I don't see how Wally can speed steal shielded molecule. I would have to see a scan of Wally speed stealing the molecule of someone who can shield and protect them. Also, even if Wally stop the motion of Thanos molecule, being immune to death, Thanos would just make them vibrate again (see desintegration scan).

Alright, i will answer you very late tho. I'm working tomorrow.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: To add to your point, Thanos dealing with Vision's phasing doesn't help. Flash's phasing is different from Vision's phasing. Vision changes his density, Flash either moves his molecules inbetween the other object's molecules, or in some cases with Wally, literally vibrates to a different dimensional frequency. So Visions phasing example is irrelevant. Plus Thanos has no time to react/act. And it's at worst a stalemate, Wally's stated/proved on panel that when he's phasing nothing can harm him. He mastered his molecule control in an effort to stop atomizing everything he phases through. Which he eventually to pick and choose which to atomize and not. Sorry to interrupt, just adding in some info you might like.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks:

1) I literally just explained that, but you're saying now Thanos has subatomic manipulation? Oh please scans of that. Nothing you've presented this far is nearly that powerful. Molecules yes, particles no.

2) No. Hunters time frame is ahead of everyone else's. He has to slow down (which he wouldn't be here) to speak jumbled up. He slowed down as much as he could, snapped his fingers (at like 3% of his speed) and created a sonic book that destroyed a city block (for reference). Thanos isn't touch Hunter, he's taking a beating by him. It might not put Thanos down, but it'd hurt like hell and even Thanos would have to go down eventually. Which in this case would be < 1 id wager.

3) we just have to deal with this tomorrow. Like I said, PM me when you're off. Thanks.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By theONEtaichou

@supermanwithatan01: give up mate. Great reasons why Wally/Zoom win but... give up. It will never end.

good day

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#237  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Tell me, how will Thanos react if Zoom slows down time?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 frozen  Moderator

@carter_esque: Basically your argument is that Thanos is an Odin buster and everything Flash does is PIS.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos kills them both before he even moves with he's unmatched mind controlling ability, thanos has at one point beat Xavier with he'[s unsurpassed telekinetic powers,

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@carter_esque: Basically your argument is that Thanos is an Odin buster and everything Flash does is PIS.

I think you have me mixed up with some other user you've been debating with bc neither one of those points were my arguments lol.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 frozen  Moderator

@carter_esque: That was the general gist I was getting from the Thanos side.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By thanosii

@cheesesticks: @supermanwithatan01: i find it hard to see how your points help defeat Thanos

1- Speed steal has its limits, Flash speed stole from a weakened Anti monitor and it didnt slow him down at all in fact he didnt notice. The best feat speed steal has is when he stole from a planets population. But we all no Thanos has planet++++ energy levels so its up to you to prove that speed steal can work on someone like thanos if it couldnt on a Weakened AM

2- Why does Thanos have to hit them he has AoE that can affect an enitre universe the only way the team avoids this is to self bfr which counts as a win for Thanos

3- this very similar to your first post

Now given you have hard responses to your questions can i pose 3 for you.

1- Prove the team has damage output to hurt Thanos, if you going to use an imp show. Me where it has destroyed a city or shaken a mountain or something other than ko Zoom or a featless martain cos thats not Thanos lvl. If you going to use the Anti monitor feat please use the context that JLA had already punched a hole in his armour and he had been drained by dr light and Lex, plus it didnt even hurt him.

3- show me an instance that they have of phasing through an energy shield that disintergrates anything that touches it, because we can agree Thanos can survive the nanosecond it takes to turn on his shields

Please return the courtesy

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii

he has AoE that can affect an enitre universe

Thanos can't do that..

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By reaverlation

@thanosii: Funny how you say weakened Anti-Monitor but yet that Anti-Monitor would super stomp Thanos with no effort.Wally has stole the planet earth's kinetic energy (and the population as well)

Thanos won't get the chance to use an AoE attack as the Speedsters operate on a level beyond what Thanos can think at.

A featless martian?Same Martians who have went H2H with the heavy hitters of the JLA like Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Orion,etc. and Wally being the only one to one shot a white martian when the other Superman level characters couldn't(besides J'onzz because he's a beast).You still don't understand why the Anti-Monitor feat is impressive. It's the fact that Wally shattered the Armor when the combined efforts of an amped(by Wally's speed)Pre-crisis DC Earth couldn't.

And nanosecond and Thanos don't belong in the same sentence as Thanos can't react in that time let alone close to Wally or Zoom for that matter

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @rudebomberboy01: 1- actually he can he did make the universe scream against Rot.

2- the the AM in that state could be debated against by Odin who Thanos has taken on so stomp aint the word id use

3- are these the same martians who where blitzed by Jonn who is slower than Supes, not impressive mate and still theres no durability feats for Zum, enlighten me if you got one

This in no way answers my questions, yes these guys can punch Thanos 1000 times a second but if they cant hurt him then said punches are worthless

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gonna leave this here. "Take into account all feats and make your own logical conclusion on their levels. The very same applies to high end feats as well. Don't spam "Spidey beat Firelord, therefore he beats anyone less than Firelord!" You'll get no respect with that silliness".

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is still going? come on guys, just end it.

Thanos beats the speedsters. Flash fans have to accept this and move on.

speedsters can't get through Thanos shields, can't speed steal through shields, and can't destroy the shields.

the only possibility for team to win is to have a loooot of conditions fixed :

• no prep for Thanos not even 1 second.
  • no shields for Thanos
  • Wally bloodlusted
  • Wally use speed steal at the first moment
  • Wally phasing Thanos organs out at the first moment

only when those conditions meet that team will win. in any other conditions Thanos stomps. this is like 1% for team and 99% for Thanos.

Conclusion : Thanos stomps