What is Thanos' best speed feat?

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nightthrasher: what? You CANT calculate the force of something moving faster than light? The flash doesn't throw punches any faster than the speed of light because he always has morals on when he does throw it, MORALS OFF WALLY WOULD PUNCH AT WAAAAAAAYYY FASTER THAN LIGHT, the force would be so much more than anything thanos has ever been hit by before LITERALLY

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@carter_esque said:

@reaverlation said:

@patrat18 said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Troll thread. Wally or Hunter solo with ease; emphasis on ease.

(Josh Nichols Voice):EMPHASIS!

Looks like the Flash fanboys are flooding the site tonight. Where's @killemall when you need him?

Coming from the guy who truly believes that Hulk could beat Darkseid, isn't saying much.

Coming from the guy who truly believes that two speedsters can beat Thanos, isn't sayin' much more.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#54 frozen  Moderator

@patrat18 said:

@carter_esque said:

@reaverlation said:

@patrat18 said:

Looks like the Flash fanboys are flooding the site tonight. Where's @killemall when you need him?

Coming from the guy who truly believes that Hulk could beat Darkseid, isn't saying much.

Coming from the guy who truly believes that two speedsters can beat Thanos, isn't sayin' much more.

Yes it is. Do you know anything about Zoom and Flash? They stomp Thanos. Wally and Zolomon could solo. Darkseid would stomp Hulk too.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@carter_esque said:

@patrat18 said:

@carter_esque said:

@reaverlation said:

@patrat18 said:

Yes it is. Do you know anything about Zoom and Flash?

Do you know anything about Thanos?

They stomp Thanos. Wally and Zolomon could solo.

Nah.

Darkseid would stomp Hulk too.

Depends on which Hulk he's fighting.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@carter_esque: You know nothing about Zoom. He is not just a yellow Flash, his powers are different. Thanos will not be able to deal with Zoom's punches, who has punched Wonder Woman at the speed of light. Flash would be too fast for him too. Darkseid stomps any version of Hulk.

Yes, I have read Thanos for the matter. It seems you don't know anything about Thanos.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@carter_esque: You know nothing about Zoom. He is not just a yellow Flash, his powers are different.

I actually know a bit about Zoom. Word is that he punches harder than Superman, which is very impressive all in itself. I just don't see how he'd be able bypass Thanos' shields. And seeing how Thanos is fast enough to react to the likes of Silver Surfer (on his board) and the Runner, I'd thinkin' that he wouldn't have too much tagging these too. But based off your rebuttal, you don't seem to know much very (at all) about Thanos so I might be wasting my time with a layman.

Thanos will not be able to deal with Zoom's punches, who has punched Wonder Woman at the speed of light. Flash would be too fast for him too.

lol Thanos has tanked attacks more powerful attacks than Zoom's punches with a grin on his face... not that he'd have to worry about that since neither of them can penetrate his shields.

And do either of them have TP resistance?

Or molecular manipulation resistance?

Yes, I have read Thanos for the matter. It seems you don't know anything about Thanos.

You're going to make me be really ugly with you and I don't want that... neither do you. I don't appreciate being lied to either; if you had even had the slightest knowledge about Thanos then you'd know that these two speedsters don't have a chance of winning this battle. Now I'm not trying to turn this into a pissing contest w/ a biased fanboy so either counter argue or stop responding to me.

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Thanos would need time to activate his shields when the battle starts, and even though it'd only take a second, he would have been blitzed by then.
Also, Zoom is faster than Surfer and Runner, by a lot. Saying Thanos took powerful attacks with a grin on his face means nothing, because he's grinning all the time (lol that wasn't a real point). I'm no Thanos master, but I think team takes it.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 frozen  Moderator

@carter_esque:

I actually know a bit about Zoom. Word is that he punches harder than Superman, which is very impressive all in itself. I just don't see how he'd be able bypass Thanos' shields. And seeing how Thanos is fast enough to react to the likes of Silver Surfer (on his board) and the Runner, I'd thinkin' that he wouldn't have too much tagging these too. But based off your rebuttal, you don't seem to know much very (at all) about Thanos so I might be wasting my time with a layman.

The keyword is a 'bit. That is all you know. He also moves faster than anyone Thanos has fought. You seem to be under the impression that Zoom is just another version of Flash, which is incredibly wrong.

lol Thanos has tanked attacks more powerful attacks than Zoom's punches with a grin on his face... not that he'd have to worry about that since neither of them can penetrate his shields.

He does not keep up with Zoom, who has punched Power-Girl a million times and grinned while doing so. Thanos will not get the chance to use his shields.

Trinity #31:

No Caption Provided

They move faster than the speed of thought.

An ability which Thanos rarely uses and will not get the chance to.

if you had even had the slightest knowledge about Thanos then you'd know that these two speedsters don't have a chance of winning this battle

I have knowledge on Thanos. He does not beat Flash and Zoom. You're overestimating his capabilities.

Now I'm not trying to turn this into a pissing contest w/ a biased fanboy

You demonstrated your bias on the first page.

either counter argue or stop responding to me.

You're not even arguing.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 frozen  Moderator

Prep : off

Morals : off

BFR : off

Considering the OP also has morals off, the team stomps even harder.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Carter_esque

@sparnage said:

@carter_esque: Thanos would need time to activate his shields when the battle starts, and even though it'd only take a second, he would have been blitzed by then.

Thanos isn't going to just let his guard down while activating his hax. And you're also assuming that he wouldn't start the fight with his shields already activated.

Also, Zoom is faster than Surfer and Runner, by a lot. Saying Thanos took powerful attacks with a grin on his face means nothing, because he's grinning all the time (lol that wasn't a real point). I'm no Thanos master, but I think team takes it.

The point of my previous argument was that Thanos has feats suggesting that he can react to characters who are infinitely faster than him without much trouble so I don't see why that would change here. One of Big Purp's biggest strengths is his intuitive ability to adapt to almost any hardship in battle to come out on top.

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparnage said:

Thanos isn't going to just let his guard down while activating his hax. And you're also assuming that he wouldn't start the fight with his shields already activated.

The point of my previous argument was that Thanos has feats suggesting that he can react to characters who are infinitely faster than him without much trouble so I don't see why that would change here. One of Big Purp's biggest strengths is his intuitive ability to adapt to almost any hardship in battle to come out on top.

I'm pretty sure OP didn't state otherwise, and standard battles start with all extra stuff deactivated. If Thanos can start with shields already activated, why cant team start in the middle of an IMP?
Yeah, if Thanos lands a hit on either one of them, they're done for. And I think the word infinitely is used a bit loose in your phrase, since Surfer is only a couple hundred thousand times faster, but Zoom is indeed infinitely faster.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque: quit while you're ahead....or behind....

Why? I haven't even gotten warmed up yet. Besides, there's still a lot to counterargue. If you wanna go at it then fine but let me finish with frozen first.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 frozen  Moderator

@carter_esque:

Thanos isn't going to just let his guard down while activating his hax.

He isn't going to have his guard up. He won't react.

And you're also assuming that he wouldn't start the fight with his shields already activated.

It isn't stated he does. He doesn't start with his shields up, he activates throughout combat. He is not activating them. Thanos does not even use his shields as much as you claim.

The point of my previous argument was that Thanos has feats suggesting that he can react to characters who are infinitely faster than him without much trouble so I don't see why that would change here.

Everyone he has reacted to is slower than Zoom.

One of Big Purp's biggest strengths is his intuitive ability to adapt to almost any hardship in battle to come out on top.

He has also had plot devices.

Zoom can blitz The Flash and smack him around. Have you actually read Zoom? The OP has morals off too. The Flash won't hold back either.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

Why? I haven't even gotten warmed up yet. Besides, there's still a lot to counterargue. If you wanna go at it then fine but let me finish with frozen first.

Frozen is a better debater than I am and he access to more info than I do, you haven't got a shot.....quit while you are ahead...or behind.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days said:

let me finish with frozen first.

You haven't started anything. Just state that Thanos will use his shields, and ignore my points.

Zoom can smack around powerhouses around the planet, and you think Zoom can't hurt him? Really?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions?:Thanos stomps hard

Wally West and Hunter Zolomon:They win

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Thanks. You're actually a very good debater yourself, I've seen some of your newer debaters.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@carter_esque:

The keyword is a 'bit. That is all you know. He also moves faster than anyone Thanos has fought. You seem to be under the impression that Zoom is just another version of Flash, which is incredibly wrong.

What are you basing this on? Bc at this point, we're both just assuming that the other doesn't know anything about the opposing char.

He does not keep up with Zoom, who has punched Power-Girl a million times and grinned while doing so. Thanos will not get the chance to use his shields.

You're assuming that Thanos wouldn't already start the fight w/ his shields activated, which is speculative reasoning.

Trinity #31:

No Caption Provided

They move faster than the speed of thought.

He could just TP them while they're trying to bust through his shields..

An ability which Thanos rarely uses and will not get the chance to.

Just bc he rarely uses it doesn't mean that he wouldn't in this situation.

if you had even had the slightest knowledge about Thanos then you'd know that these two speedsters don't have a chance of winning this battle

I have knowledge on Thanos. He does not beat Flash and Zoom. You're overestimating his capabilities.

You clearly don't based off the way you're low-balling him right now.

Now I'm not trying to turn this into a pissing contest w/ a biased fanboy

You demonstrated your bias on the first page.

No more than you've been during this entire debate.

either counter argue or stop responding to me.

You're not even arguing.

How's that? I've given you reasons why Thanos wins, therefore issuing a challenge for you to counter argue that reasoning... So in addition to not knowing anything about Thanos, you also don't even know what debating is either.

Seems legit

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Frozen is a better debater than I am and he access to more info than I do, you haven't got a shot.....quit while you are ahead...or behind.

Well thanks for the heads up but I'm still going to try him. You telling me that I don't have a chance just makes me more eager in my attempt to beat him so thanks for lighting that fire.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: Thanks. You're actually a very good debater yourself, I've seen some of your newer debaters.

I haven't been as active, mostly been helping lock mismatched threads and such, being snarky, haven't been in a serious debate in about a month....

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 frozen  Moderator

@carter_esque:

He could just TP them while they're trying to bust through his shields..

They are much faster than the speed of thought. He won't be reacting to them while they're blitzing him (morals are off).

Just bc he rarely uses it doesn't mean that he wouldn't in this situation.

This logic applies to both sides of the argument. Wally West shattered the shell of a weakened COIE Anti-Monitor from Flash #150 (part of the Chain Lightning saga). Despite the Anti-Monitor being weakened, it was still an impressive feat because all the pre-crisis DC heroes couldn't shatter his shell (and they had Wally's speed too).

No Caption Provided

Power he has rarely displayed.

Nonetheless, he still moved fast enough that the Pre-Crisis DC heroes couldn't even see him. And Thanos would?

No Caption Provided

This is Wally at top speeds. Still, this is your logic I am using.

You clearly don't based off the way you're low-balling him right now.

I'm not lowballing Thanos. He is a powerhouse. But the prospect of fighting both Zoom and Flash and winning is ridiculous (specifically Wally and Zolomon, whom you seem to think lose due to what you've posted thus far).

No more than you've been during this entire debate.

I've made valid points.

How's that? I've given you reasons why Thanos wins, therefore issuing a challenge for you to counter argue that reasoning... So in addition to not knowing anything about Thanos, you also don't even know what debating is either.

And I've countered them.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

I haven't been as active, mostly been helping lock mismatched threads and such, being snarky, haven't been in a serious debate in about a month....

LOL, I did see some of your posts from a few months ago. Solid stuff. You should debate again.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I know that Thanos vs the Runner is a classic example of why Speedsters need to learn to shut up, stop showing off, and get their head in the fight...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 frozen  Moderator

@tyger said:

Well, I know that Thanos vs the Runner is a classic example of why Speedsters need to learn to shut up, stop showing off, and get their head in the fight...

Considering that morals are off, there would be no messing around.

The OP needs to specify which version is being used, because I can't see why people claim Thanos can beat Wally and Zolomon. Maybe the new-52 versions.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@frozen said:

LOL, I did see some of your posts from a few months ago. Solid stuff. You should debate again.

meh, maybe....I'm alright with you holding down the fort for now...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power:

Nothing Thanos has (even autoshields which I've never seen proof of).

That, he seems to rely on his durability(as a first resort or more frequently). Unless I've missed it, I haven't seen an instance of him using said shields in more recent stories like Annihilation, Thanos Imperative, and Infinity.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Disagree. IMP does not work that way.

Undecided about the outcome as of right now, but the "1000 IMPs in a split second" fallacy is out.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undecided about the outcome as of right now, but the "1000 IMPs in a split second" fallacy is out.

It's not the IMP, I was referring to Zoom. & You would be undecided. We have to completely ignore Wally's powers for Thanos to even have a chance, adding Zoom and its spite against the Mad Titan. Go to ANY of the Thanos vs Wally West or Thanos vs Zoom threads, they all have the same outcome. I mean what could Thanos possibly do without shields, to someone who could steal his speed, hits hard enough to KO him, could phase him apart (literally) and that Thanos would not even see. Essentially the battle is over before Thanos is mentally able to acknowledge it began.

Prove: Thanos could outreact Wally, Thanos is completely impervious to physical harm, Thanos even has autoshields anyway, and how precisely Thanos downs characters he has no chance of seeing let alone touching, without massive prep.

@xiix said:

@beware_my_power:

Nothing Thanos has (even autoshields which I've never seen proof of).

That, he seems to rely on his durability(as a first resort or more frequently). Unless I've missed it, I haven't seen an instance of him using said shields in more recent stories like Annihilation, Thanos Imperative, and Infinity.

Well I'm sure someone will present and early secret-Starlin issue where Thanos kills God or something.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, it's not a fallacy. It's 1000 imps before he could "blink".

No Caption Provided

How a battle between Thanos and Wally would go (if we're being gracious and saying Thanos has the durability of PC Mongul)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos wouldn't be able to touch Wally, and Wally could do any of this to Thanos

No Caption Provided
Using Speed lend to speed up neurons
Using Speed lend to speed up neurons
No Caption Provided
Uses speed steal/lend on subatomic particles...
Uses speed steal/lend on subatomic particles...
Speed stealing and entire planet
Speed stealing and entire planet
Physically HARMING the COIE (LC) Antimonitor (NOT DEFEATING), by destroying his Shell. This makes Thanos' run in with Galactus, LAUGHABLE.
Physically HARMING the COIE (LC) Antimonitor (NOT DEFEATING), by destroying his Shell. This makes Thanos' run in with Galactus, LAUGHABLE.

vs...

This..

Thanos can't even handle these 2... AND he's physically harmed
Thanos can't even handle these 2... AND he's physically harmed
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Thanos images are not to show he's weak or his low end feats, merely to show he can and has been physically harmed and couldn't possibly hope to defend against anyone so fast as Wally or Hunter.

/END THREAD PLEASE

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The speedsters easily.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Dredeuced

If both the speedsters fought to the best of their abilities, I imagine the fight would go similarly to how The Runner beat Thanos, but with less success for the Speedster duo.

The Runner can't KO Thanos in a single shot but Thanos was so massively slower compared to The Runner that nothing he could do mattered. With a little prep he handled The Runner easily.

Now, The Runner has the stipulation of the Space Gem, which is a far more powerful, and indeed a "faster" artifact than either Speedster, but Thanos went to great lengths to show The Runner that he had no idea how to use the power in any way except gaining passive benefits from it. It's hard to determine if The Runner is faster than Wally or Zoom when he had the Space Gem -- he certainly isn't without it (or atleast, not that I've seen, as he's definitively slower than Makkari who has absolutely nothing on Wally, even if that's a bit of abc logic), but the gap between him and Thanos in that fight was so massive it makes me lean towards Wally and Zoom handling the fight in a similar manner, as they're both quite obviously a significant degree faster than Thanos.

The other problem for the team is that Thanos is outstandingly durable. Very few tanks take blasts from Surfer or Odin. It really depends on which version of Thanos, I suppose, and what he has at his disposal. I haven't read any of the recent cosmic marvel Thanos stuff (Since Star Lord and Rider "died" stopping him) so I'm not sure whether or not he's death empowered, teched up, or any number of things.

As apparently an infamous Flash fanboy my conclusion is I have no clue. If Thanos can be hurt by Superman+ level punches to a degree that a whole, whole lot of them can KO then the team easily takes him out, if not it's a long, drawn out fight, possibly a draw or favoring Thanos who's smart enough to come up with something.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Dratini1331

@frozen said:

@tyger said:

Considering that morals are off, there would be no messing around.

The OP needs to specify which version is being used, because I can't see why people claim Thanos can beat Wally and Zolomon. Maybe the new-52 versions.

Neither are in the n52 (yet), nor is Eobard.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti monitor is of the anti matter universe so him being outside of it and flash beating him is useless to use,but flash fan-boys will do as bat fan-boys do and bring up pis feats. (I know monitor was outside of the anti matter universe because flash can't exist in it) that scan is useless that is almost worse than when Galactus was at 50% and thor was within an inch of his life and somehow still cracked galactus helmet. Irrelevant.

Thanos has been hit by characters so far and beyond the capabilities of these two that the fact anyone assumes they can do damage to the titan who has durability feats to spare these two would be like flies hitting a mountain.

Let's see what I can think off the top of the dome right now.

Thanos tanking black bolts full blown screams,when whispers destroy cities.
Surviving battles with galactus and odin who both would SMASH these two midgets.
You know what lets just cut to the chase,Thanos can survive a BLACK HOLE.

Nuff said.

The fact we bring up the IDEA of these two hurting Thanos is laughable and fanboyism at it's finest.

I love flash and zoom but the disrespect here is incredible,I actually don't even like thanos all that much but this is hilarious.

Thanos SMASHES these two.

Please someone lock this.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

@supermanwithatan01: My quick reply (I will address your remaining retorts later): context is everything when appraising any given feat. I mustve seen this feat a thousands times from JLA 3, as proof that Wally can pummel an opponent into oblivion. A question or two, for you:

1) Can you produce one scan of Wally delivering a thousand IMPs on any opponent, just one?

2) Has it ever occurred to you that when Wally said what he did above that the thousand of blows he could've thrown were not IMPs, but just...a thousand simple blows? Or that he was actually making a distinction between the thousand regular blows he could've thrown and the one BIG one that was needed to take out a white martian (essentially Kryptonian level in power)??

Bottom line, this is just one of numerous scans taken out of context with regard to Wally.

I will address your other thoughts later.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one could solo.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Thanos' best speed feat?

I want to know this too. Anyone?

I want to say Thanos because of sheer power and all that, but I'm having trouble justifying how he'll even hit them or stop them from hitting him before he can get some shields up. I know Thanos has beaten the Surfer who's fast, but I doubt Surfer was speed-blitzing him, which this team will certainly do.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to know this too. Anyone?

I want to say Thanos because of sheer power and all that, but I'm having trouble justifying how he'll even hit them or stop them from hitting him before he can get some shields up. I know Thanos has beaten the Surfer who's fast, but I doubt Surfer was speed-blitzing him, which this team will certainly do.

It takes less than a second to activate his shields, that is if they're not already up. Zoom/Flash's speed means nothing if they can't knock him out in that amount of time. Odin certainly failed at doing just that, a black hole spanning 2 light years wide was also unable to knock him out, characters wielding the Power Gem couldn't knock him out either. I doubt the Flash or Zoom would fare any better.

Now if his shields were up/do go up, there is absolutely nothing Flash/Zoom can do to him, nothing.

Thanos is too darn durable.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By thanosii

Flash always wins on the vine though in comcs he has never beaten anyone on Thanos lvl

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom dies first. Followed by Wally.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton My thoughts exactly. Thanos definitely has the power to win this, but his opponents are just so fast it's silly.

@rudebomberboy01 I would imagine that Thanos wont already have his shields up, as that's kind of unfair, and Flash and Zoom could definitely get to him before he puts them up. However, i don't know if they can do much to Thanos, and he's physically above them both and he's and energy wielding beast.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: I understand both characters being too fast for Thanos, but I doubt they could critically harm, or even harm him at all. This guy smiles at Mjolnir's best hits, Surfers best blasts, and couldn't be put down by Odin (who just one-shotted characters on par, if not superior to Superman durability-wise).

He could activate his shields mid-battle and if/when that happens, there would be absolutely nothing Zoom/Flash could do to him.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: I understand both characters being too fast for Thanos, but I doubt they could critically harm, or even harm him at all. This guy smiles at Mjolnir's best hits, Surfers best blasts, and couldn't be put down by Odin (who just one-shotted characters on par, if not superior to Superman durability-wise).

He could activate his shields mid-battle and if/when that happens, there would be absolutely nothing Zoom/Flash could do to him.

Except cower in fear of him.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thanos starts without shields, he'll be reeling from the hits... which means he'll take even more time to put them up. And even if it only takes 1 second to do so, the team can land thousands or millions of IMP-level hits before he can do anything. That's not even mentioning what happens if Flash speed-steals him right off the bat. I dont think even Thanos can survive a thousand (or more) IMP hits within the span of a millisecond.

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

easy go back in time and delete thanos from history SPEEDFORCE

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Silverrings

@rudebomberboy01@willpayton Yeah, i'm finding it difficult to think of a way for them to properly win this. They are both faster than Thanos, meaning that not only will they land the first hits but it'll be nigh-impossible for Thanos to hit them, if they keep up the pace. Thanos could blast them or punch them to death, for sure, but he needs to actually land those hits to do so.

Question, what is the most impressive amount of damage done by an infinite mass punch? I don't think most of the tricks Flash and Zoom can pull off with superspeed will do much to Thanos, but their biggest punches should do, and phasing should help.

Snake5422000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Snake5422000

Yeah that's obviously the point of view from someone whose never read a comic with zoom in it, I mean I haven't read the 2nd reverse flash (black and red one) but professor zoom yeah he has super speed. I still stand by though that, even professor zoom and flash together couldn't take Thanos. Aside from the reasons I'd already mentioned, Thanos has super intelligence, it wouldn't be too hard to sow dissension between these two speedsters whom already have bad blood to begin with.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By CheeseSticks

@supermanwithatan01: I love how biased your post is. You post the best scan of Flash and the worst of Thanos. Let me do the same.

EDIT: I'm sorry, the text and the scan f*cked up in the spoiler block. I'll write wich scan is wich text.

Flash getting hurt:

Not being able to put Grodd down even after many thousands punch (first to fourth scan).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Flash getting owned by trickster (fifth scan)

No Caption Provided

Finally, Flash being touch by Superman and Cold (sixth and last scan)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thanos owning:

Just to show his durability, Flash and Zoom would hit him and it won't do anything.He resist a reality distortion (first scan

No Caption Provided

Destroying Champion, who using a soul gem (second scan)

No Caption Provided

Owning In-Betweener, a god. (third scan)

No Caption Provided

Stopping a blitz without any problem (fourth scan)

No Caption Provided

Turning a skrull into stone in an instant (fifth scan)

No Caption Provided

Another molecular manipulation feat (sixth scan)

No Caption Provided

Destroying everything, just by charging up (seventh scan)

No Caption Provided

And finally, tanking an omega blast, wich is far stronger than anything Zoom and Flash can dish out (last scan)

No Caption Provided

So you see, i can play that game too.