Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jonez_

Zolomon solos

West solos

If it's Thawne and Allen, then team does better but still loses.

Edit- words got all mixed up there, meant to say team does worse but still wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Both speedsters taste the back of the Mad Titan's knuckles.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Implying he'd be able to touch either of them. Ok big guy take a rest.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@carter_esque: Implying he'd be able to touch either of them.

... Yeah pretty much

Ok big guy take a rest.

O... kay??

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have yet to see conclusive proof of auto shields on Thanos' part so without them he loses, the titan can only take so many punches before he drops.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder which fanboy will win this one.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Flash? Which Zoom? As previously stated, Wally curbs, Zolomon curbs. But I think Barry and Thawne would be able to win with difficulty.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current versions?:Thanos stomps hard

Wally West and Hunter Zolomon:They win

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

This thread will implode...if it is still bumping in the morning....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

LMAO. This.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troll thread. Wally or Hunter solo with ease; emphasis on ease.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just as stated before. This is like 2 hyper speed ant vs Godzilla

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

Just as stated before. This is like 2 hyper speed ant vs Godzilla

HA!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: Except Wally can steal Godzilla's speed as Wally stole the speed of planet Earth

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thanosii

@reaverlation: has wallys speed steal ever affected anyone on Thanos level? The answer is no, he used it on a sky father level Anti mnitor and though it increased jla speed it had no effect at all on AM. And Thanos is sky father level, so prove it work on him

@stupid_people: give me one instance of zoom or flash producing enough force to even tickle Thanos, just one....

Thanos stomps these guys in his sleep

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Wally has stolen speed from inertia,Cheetah,AMAZO(who had pre-52 Justice League Power set),Superman Blue,the planet Earth,etc.and has had no trouble doing it either.Jay Garrick,someone who is an amateur in speed stealing compared to Wally and was taught by Wally as well,has stolen speed from Black Adam and Superman.And lol at saying Anti-Monitor is skyfather level when the COIE Anti-Monitor would sh!tstomp Thanos,somebody who isn't one either.Now here comes the best part: prove Thanos can resist having his speed stolen ;).Also when it comes to giving enough force that you asked @stupid_people,Wally hits with the force of a white dwarf star and put more damage in COIE Anti-Monitor's armor than the combined efforts of Pre-crisis(Bronze Age)DC Earth even when Wally amped them with speed.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a huge Flash fanboy and I'm going to go with Wally/Zolomon with this one if they are meant as participants. Barry/Thawne get stomped beyond belief.

I am still fair and if somebody proves me that Wally/Zolomon would lose, I would accept it gladly. Saying stuff like "They donät do any dmg", Thanos tagged Surfer" aren't going to cut it, tell me something real.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: you think they win cool, how exactly?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@patrat18 said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Troll thread. Wally or Hunter solo with ease; emphasis on ease.

(Josh Nichols Voice):EMPHASIS!

Looks like the Flash fanboys are flooding the site tonight. Where's @killemall when you need him?

Coming from the guy who truly believes that Hulk could beat Darkseid, isn't saying much.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@sirneko: you think they win cool, how exactly?

Well he is a statue to him and Zoom has hurt high durability users before, I can't make a real case for Zoom, I don't know him much.

Thanos is a statue to Wally, speed steal or not. Wally will just hit white dwar stars in his face until he falls down, as I researched white dwarf star power, it's like our sun exploding.

There is a limit on how many suns can Thanos take and Wally can lay a thousand in a blink of an eye. When wally hits without Morals, he knocks the atoms out of his opponent.

Now if you can prove me that he can take all of that, I will gladly accept Thanos winnig, I have no hate against him, he is a badass.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos casually.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: White dwarf star, are kidding me. IMP have been used only 4 times in DC comics never once hace they even shown planet level destruction can you back up your claim with an issue number or scan, otherwise its a hyperboled mute point.

Fyi

1- Zoom hit an impaired Diana with an imp and didnt even ko her

2- Flash imped Zoom for the ko but Zoom has no durability feat

3- Flash impd Zum for a ko but Zum has no durabilty feat as well

4- superman impd the moon and got koed himself

Am I missing the white dwarf star part???

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@sirneko: White dwarf star, are kidding me. IMP have been used only 4 times in DC comics never once hace they even shown planet level destruction can you back up your claim with an issue number or scan, otherwise its a hyperboled mute point.

Fyi

1- Zoom hit an impaired Diana with an imp and didnt even ko her

2- Flash imped Zoom for the ko but Zoom has no durability feat

3- Flash impd Zum for a ko but Zum has no durabilty feat as well

4- superman impd the moon and got koed himself

Am I missing the white dwarf star part???

The power is contained by the fist, just because it hits like a dwarf star, doesn't mean it has to have the equal amount of destruction if you implying that. It was well explained in the "What is Superman hit you in real life" video, where he explained what would happen if Superman IMPed you. Just because fist's power is so high, doesn't mean it's an actual sun exploding, it's still just contained physical force.

1 - As I said, I don't know much about Zoom or anything really. But how can Zoom hit with an IMP? That makes no sense what so ever. IMP itself is the name for the power that is created from the mass of your fist and the speed it hits with. Zoom does not speed up, but slows everybody else down, even if you slow everybody else down, that does not give you hitting power.

2 - What is a durability feats for you? TOAA doesn't have durability feats or any feats at all for that matter, still speculated to be Omnipotent. Zoom has held his own against Wally, Wally has slapped around high durability users, that gives enough feats for Zoom's durability.

3 - In the scan where he hit Zum, he said that he has the durability of Superman, narration is like the Author giving information about the situation or are you saying Flash like to make himself cooler in the comics? Then I could say that every feat ever performed by Thanos was in his imagination and the debate would go nowhere. Flash himself also has said that when he reaches light speed he hits with white dwarf star power, he lied again for no reason? And I haven't seen a scan where he hits Zoom with IMP, if you mean the time Zoom tried to vibrate Flash, he never said he used IMP, he said what would have happened if he did.

4 - Superman also hit the moon to little pieces and he didn't use IMP, for somebody to actually hit with IMP, it takes speed equal or beyond light speed. As far as I know Superman can't go light speed and he didn't go light speed in the moon busting, it was even written on the scan, he was under light speed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jonez120 said:

Zolomon solos

West solos

If it's Thawne and Allen, then team does better but still loses.

Uhh..... how can the team do better but lose, if you just said that either of the team solos?

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally has stated before that he has never struck someone with his full striking power because the laws of physics doesn't know what will happen to the person who he hit. Knowing this it could be speculated that a morals off wally would punch at full force and this could possibly be enough for a one shot of thanos. But that's too a assume wally is holding back greatly I suppose

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Yeah, I mixed up my words really bad lol, I meant to say team does worse but still wins my bad

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally has stated before that he has never struck someone with his full striking power because the laws of physics doesn't know what will happen to the person who he hit. Knowing this it could be speculated that a morals off wally would punch at full force and this could possibly be enough for a one shot of thanos. But that's too a assume wally is holding back greatly I suppose

No, it easy to calculate the speculated damage that would come from striking with an full powered morals off IMP, Thanos can def. tank it . But that is nothing compared to the fact that Flash stated that he can lay 1000 of IMPs in a blink of an eye, even if he can tank 1 of them, he isn't tanking literally millions of them.

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gets thrashed with IMPs until he eventually crumbles. As long as the Speedsters stay faster than him by far, they're going to win. Although Thanos is gonna take a long time to go down, as Flash and Zoom don't have the necessary physical strength to actually put him down at a decent pace.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos dies horribly

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay:

1) AntiMonitor from COIE >> Skyfather.

2) Thanos is NOT a skyfather, not even close.

3) 4 Mods and 3 of the best posters on the entire site (including @killemall) agree Wally could solo.

4) This is a troll thread, Thanos can't win 1 v 1 battles with these 2 on the vine unless it's CIS on, Morals on, and/or Thanos has a good amount prep.

5) The debate should be on how long it would take to utterly pummel Thanos into submission (picosecond), Vibrate his brain out (literally), or atomize him (all within a fraction of a second.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: just wondering about the shields, though... I'm concerened about the shields...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power:

For Wally:

He's vibrated through shields before without issue, once he got the hang of it. He has literally vibrated his molecules to another dimensional frequency then back to get past forcefields as well. Nothing Thanos has (even autoshields which I've never seen proof of), could stop him. That's all ignoring the speed steal, which Thanos has no way of negating. Shields do nothing to it.

Hunter could just beat on the shields until they break. Taking 1000000s of Superman level hits in less than 1 second will do the trick.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Not sure anyone of any fictional universe should be able to beat both Flash and Zoom? Beating one DC character in a battle is tough, beating two is down right silly, add that they are both speedsters it's downright impossible.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#42  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@supremehyperion said:

Not sure anyone of any fictional universe should be able to beat both Flash and Zoom? Beating one DC character in a battle is tough, beating two is down right silly, add that they are both speedsters it's downright impossible.

No it isn't.

Thanos doesn't have the tools, but there are plenty of people who do.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@supremehyperion said:

No it isn't.

Thanos doesn't have the tools, but there are plenty of people who do.

Ya most that post was sarcasm, but anyway not sure anyone would be able to put down these two. two fast and their connection to the speed force and time itself it's hard to fathom a way to stop them both.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, besides omni/nigh omni and Toon Force characters, nobody would beat this team. The best that would happen is stalemate.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Snake5422000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would destroy them... Thanos is practically marvel's darkseid. So any defense for the speedsters against thanos could just as easily be made against darkseid, but the entire JL can barely handle darkseid. I couldn't see Thanos loosing this. Call me crazy, but thanos himself has a level of superhuman speed, maybe not as fast as flash or zoom, but he also has superhuman strength, immortality, teleportation, telepathy, energy manipulation/control, matter manipulation/control, superhuman agility, stamina, durability, intelligence, and healing factor.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Colonialkrypton

Zoom doesn't have superspeed,he slows things around him down.

He would slow the flash down and thanos would smack the shit of both of them with a cosmic blast.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers