Thanos vs Dr Doom (read first)

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet and Doom has the power of the Beyonder that he onced stole during the Secret War.

caption
caption
caption
caption
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Iron Maiden

It wasn't the complete power of the Beyonder so Thanos wins. Besides, Thanos is out of his league. Just stop the madness, Alpha.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
Iron Maiden said:
"It wasn't the complete power of the Beyonder so Thanos wins. Besides, Thanos is out of his league. Just stop the madness, Alpha."

LOL!

I thought this would be good after our little debate. What made the power of the Beyonder not complete? He was capable of everything the Beyonder was.
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Iron Maiden

But he didn't take it all. And I don't think he would be able to beat him even if he did. Doom couldn't even handle that power he took, Thanos was all powerful and in complete control. He whips Victor Von Doom's a$$, and fists him in the duke shute with the gauntlet on. lol

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
Iron Maiden said:
"But he didn't take it all. And I don't think he would be able to beat him even if he did. Doom couldn't even handle that power he took, Thanos was all powerful and in complete control. He whips Victor Von Doom's a$$, and fists him in the duke shute with the gauntlet on. lol"

I guess your right.

I thought the power of a universe vs the ultimate power in another universe would be a good fight
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Iron Maiden

I might be wrong. Wait for others to come on and see what they say. I'm not always right.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Tevnoba

By sheer power, Dr. Doom should win as even a fraction of the Beyonder's Power should trump The IG.  However, Dr. Doom was never in real control of the Beyonder's power at best he utilized the power on par with a cosmic cube which is trumped by the IG.  Plus Thanos is way too smart and knowledgeable even for Doom.

Thanos, ftw.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius
Tevnoba said:
"By sheer power, Dr. Doom should win as even a fraction of the Beyonder's Power should trump The IG.  However, Dr. Doom was never in real control of the Beyonder's power at best he utilized the power on par with a cosmic cube which is trumped by the IG.  Plus Thanos is way too smart and knowledgeable even for Doom.

Thanos, ftw."
Good points! But!
I would agree that Thanos have a greater strategic mind but not scienctific. Doom is only trump by Reed Richards by the slightest margin.
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Billy

Doom

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Tevnoba
Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"By sheer power, Dr. Doom should win as even a fraction of the Beyonder's Power should trump The IG.  However, Dr. Doom was never in real control of the Beyonder's power at best he utilized the power on par with a cosmic cube which is trumped by the IG.  Plus Thanos is way too smart and knowledgeable even for Doom.

Thanos, ftw."
Good points! But!
I would agree that Thanos have a greater strategic mind but not scienctific. Doom is only trump by Reed Richards by the slightest margin."
As far as humans go, yes.  Thanos has superior technology from 1,000's of worlds and his personal technological developments.  He did create an android clone of Galactus that was twice as powerful as the original.  He was also able to track the Magus' cosmic cube energies by his own technology when Galactus need Dr. Strange to do the same.  Reed Richards is a marvelous scientific mind.  Dr. Doom has both a great scientific and mystical mind.  Thanos trumps them both in both categories.