Thanos (Infinity)

No Caption Provided

Location- New York City

All start 50 feet from each other

Rules- All Blood lusted

No BFR

Thanos does not have IG

Darkseid does not have Anti Life Equation

All fighters alone (No horsemen/parademons, ect)

*(Very surprised this fight hasn't been done before, similar ones have taken place but not just these three against each other)

Darkseid (New 52)

No Caption Provided

Apocalypse

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos

Apocalypse doesn't belong here.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Been done before mate. Thanos still takes the majority over Darkseid. Apocalypse is a High Tier, not even a top high tier. Darkseid and Thanos are two tiers above that (3 if you consider them low Skyfather level).

TrumpSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid lol apocalypse gets his ass beat by either tho

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before mate. Thanos still takes the majority over Darkseid. Apocalypse is a High Tier, not even a top high tier. Darkseid and Thanos are two tiers above that (3 if you consider them low Skyfather level).

Honestly I can't even take Apocalypse seriously as a high tier. He jobbs way to hard

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By "Infinity", you mean Thanos from all of his appearances up to Infinity or Thanos is allowed feats from Infinity event only?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Darkseid. Apocalypse has no chance.

barnstormer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please stop tagging me, you tagged my account 4 times in 5 minutes.

barnstormer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about that, I searched up the fight and found the same one but with Doomsday so i wanted to take him out of the mix. I must not have checked well enough, didn't mean to repeat fight

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I can't even take Apocalypse seriously as a high tier. He jobbs way to hard

According to rules of comic vine battle forum, characters are not jobbing.

@krleavenger: Infinity event only

If that is so, Darkseid wins. Thanos can't beat him with feats from Infinity only. He did like what, punched the Hulk, two shotted Thor, one shotted Binary, tanked a blow from Mjolnir to the neck from Morals Off Thor, tanked multiple screams from Black Bolt while only having bloody nose, no selling two lightning bolts from Morals Off Thor... Cool but not enough to beat Darkseid.

Darkseid>>Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse

@tensor said:

Darkseid. Apocalypse has no chance.

What New 52 Darkseid did to put him above Thanos other than the fact that Thanos is allowed Infinity feats only?

barnstormer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluehope said:

Please stop tagging me, you tagged my account 4 times in 5 minutes.

My computer is lagging out my bad it freezes so I keep clicking post and it goes up multiple times so I gotta delete the copies

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barnstormer: No problem. Just so you know, Apocalypse is not on their level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:

According to rules of comic vine battle forum, characters are not jobbing.

Im not talking about being incompetent. Im talking about how he constantly performs under what he should be capable of. Like getting rekt by Dracula, lolstomped by Black Bolt, beaten with ease by Magneto and so on and so forth

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkside defeats Thanos after extremely long and difficult fight. Apocalypse gets caught in the ricochet fire and gets incinerated accidentally.

Also no, Darkside doesn't just win because I like him, actually I think Thanos is a lot better character. But the truth is, vast majority of Thanos's high-tier feats were made with the help of infinity gauntlet, cosmic cube, heart of the universe, other outside help/power source or at least a decent amount of prep time. Darkside on the other hand has plenty of feats without soulfire, anti life, or other buffs, hell, he barely uses them in the comics at all. This is why featwise Darkside>Thanos. Not to mention, Darkside has omega effect, which gives him the edge since the rest of their powers is basically identical.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I don't know a lot about Apocalypse so I'm not gonna judge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkside defeats Thanos after extremely long and difficult fight. Apocalypse gets caught in the ricochet fire and gets incinerated accidentally.

Also no, Darkside doesn't just win because I like him, actually I think Thanos is a lot better character. But the truth is, vast majority of Thanos's high-tier feats were made with the help of infinity gauntlet, cosmic cube, heart of the universe, other outside help/power source or at least a decent amount of prep time. Darkside on the other hand has plenty of feats without soulfire, anti life, or other buffs, hell, he barely uses them in the comics at all. This is why featwise Darkside>Thanos. Not to mention, Darkside has omega effect, which gives him the edge since the rest of their powers is basically identical.

Thanos has high end feats without those you know. He regularly trashes teams of Heralds and once held his own against Odin

SpideyJust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SpideyJust

@thoromdil:

Thanos has several good feats without items/prep/amps. Darkseids best feats like when he beat the source came with prep/amps.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thoromdil said:

lol

God forbid if Thanos actually has decent non-amped feats.

And Thanos was only introduced after the New 52, so New 52 Darkseid obviously has way more feats since he's been around longer.

I mean ... New 52 started in what, 2011? If only Thanos had been around since the 70s.

Seems legit.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah thanos or darksied if apocalypse is smart he will aid one and betray the other while they are weakest

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ginman333

Apoc dies from the indirect concussion force of the other two attacking each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up between Thanos and Darkseid. Apocalypse dies horribly.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By APEX_pretador
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Apocalypse doesn't belong here.

My sentiments exactly! Always curious, why do people equate Apocalypse with Thanos & Darkseid? Is it the look?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. It is darkseid not darkside

2. Thanos's majority of feats are with amps? Okay, here are a few of his feats without amps:

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos doesnt need amps to punk guys like Apocalypse. He doesnt belong in this fight. It comes down to Thanos and Darkseid and Thanos wins after a tough battle

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse? Should of used doomsday or mongul, but yeah thanos wins.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos as always

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil said:

1. It is darkseid not darkside

2. Thanos's majority of feats are with amps? Okay, here are a few of his feats without amps:

Quite the opposite, actually, they're without amps. He's only ever held the IG once, as with Hotu, so, not sure why people think Thanos is constantly amped?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pastepotpete1

apocalypse starts to make a speech"i will rule all of human kind then the universe everyone shall b---" ::apocalyse gets pimp slapped by thanos:: .. thanos is on the ground puking his own blood and moaning and thanos says to apocalyse "now what were you saying" .. then darkseid says" ignore him" then thanos and darkseid battle it out and thanos wins by skin of his teeth

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden: I know, and that's why I posted all those scans.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thoromdil

All you guys just prove my point. Feats you claim are "ampless" are actually all performed with loads of prep. Thanos without prep can not defeat Darkseid, especially infinity Thanos who has little to no feats whatsoever.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you guys just prove my point. Feats you claim are "ampless" are actually all performed with loads of prep. Thanos without prep can not defeat Darkseid, especially infinity Thanos who has little to no feats whatsoever.

Sigh, not a single one of them is prep feat.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude, mungul should better fight apocalypse.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos beats Darkseid in a grueling fight; Apocalypse gets slaughterhoused by either.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden: I know, and that's why I posted all those scans.

And awesome scans they were. Keep up the good work.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheSpartanB345T
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos loses.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By KrleAvenger

@thoromdil said:

This is false. Thanos used Cosmic Cube and the Infinity gauntlet in only two stories (one stories for each).

And no, all feats he had with prep are based on prep to strategise, not prep to amp himself, give himself some kind of extra equipment and jada jada. Thanos is not like Doom and Iron-man. Most feats where he showed power were either preformed without prep, or prep was there only to make some kind of a strategy. All feats of strength, reflexes, durability, force fields, matter manipulation, energy projection and so on are all legit.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse shouldn't be here its between thanos and darkseid , infinity Thanos isn't a different version of Thanos, I presume its just his feats in the story , but that doesn't mean he wont have the same durability or abilities as he normally has, which would mean he is above darkseid

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey does anybody know where to find a Thanos respect thread?