• 188 results
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rein

Both have 1 year of prep time, thanos can not access Thotu, IG, or cosmic cube.

No Caption Provided
vs

No Caption Provided

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stevon

This is tough, but Thanos has other ways of winning. I think he ultimatley outclasses him in strength so he'd pummle brainy to death. 
But with a year of prep, Brainiac isn't going to just sit around like an idiot. I'm still not sure what he'd do, shrink Thanos perhaps?
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThanosIsMad

The best Brainiac could do with prep is attempt someway to hijack Thanos' tech.  But on the same token, with prep, Thanos would've developed a way to protect his tech and countermeasures to prevent Brainiac from doing his usual technological stuff.  This will probably come down to a fist fight, and that's a fight Thanos would win.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Grand Ninja

brainiac would need create millions of clones of himself and scatterthem in different parts of time and space. all the brainiacs have to be linked together somehow so that if one of them is destroyed, that data would be tranfered to the collective of brainiacs. the problem is though that thanos has methods around this kind of crisis. i will say later, not now.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ziro

Another Thanos thread? In that case it's quite obvious that no one wins.
Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LubeMan

Any Thanos leading up to Thanos Imperative takes this. Not sure who or what hapend to him after that?

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whydama

Thanos makes Omega.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Thanos easily

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I'm going to vouch for Brainiac on this one.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Brainiac

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By New_World_Order

Thanos.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Brainiac. Mind reading and smartest in the whole galaxy. Can probaly lift a 500 tons and defeat superman

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

Thanos

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jwwprod

I would say Brainiac is abit smarter though I will still going with Thanos.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac wins.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By reikai
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@theamazingimmortalman

:Yes, he really, really does.

explain why he 'stomps' a 12th level intellect who has equal prep time? don't tell me how he wins, tell me how he stomps.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reikai

@theamazingimmortalman

:Because he stomps these kinds of people on a regular basis and you could throw Brainiac together with Dr Doom and Reed Richards and still get pimpslapped by Thanos. Because you're dealing with the only guy to acquire various levels of omnipotence rather easily and is the ONLY one who could use the Reality Gem without the other gems present to keep it under control.

Thanos makes Brainiac look like a braindead muskrat.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@theamazingimmortalman

:Yes, he really, really does.

explain why he 'stomps' a 12th level intellect who has equal prep time? don't tell me how he wins, tell me how he stomps.

you're still low balling brainiac, he has also been alive for a LONG time. he has survived a multitude of civilizations coming and going. that should give him experience, he also is fairly good with prep, considering the fact that he seems to ALWAYS have a back up plan. im going to give this to brainiac because of the insane amount of prep time they have.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By reikai

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Thanos' age is indeterminable. The best estimates is between 24-720 THOUSAND YEARS. Thanos outsmarts and out plays the entire MU. Which includes Doom, High Evolutionary, Reed Richards, the Elders of the Universe, Galactus, and anyone else you can put a name to.

Thanos w/prep = Auto-Win

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: Thanos' age is indeterminable. The best estimates is between 24-720 THOUSAND YEARS. Thanos outsmarts and out plays the entire MU. Which includes Doom, High Evolutionary, Reed Richards, the Elders of the Universe, Galactus, and anyone else you can put a name to.

Thanos w/prep = Auto-Win

the entire life span of civilizations <-- (multiple) comes out to be longer than just a few hundred thousand years. i agree thanos does have some good feats but i just feel like brainiac will come up with a ridiculously sophisticated rouse to outdo thanos, now don't get me wrong. anyone who can EAT the living tribunal deserves recognition but until further notice my vote stays with brainiac

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reikai

@flashgreatersigneveryone: And how long as Brainiac actually been active? Not nearly that long. He records their history. He doesn't sit there from beginning to end. He makes a record of their entire history, then destroys them and leaves. Besides, how long do you think Recorded Human Civilization has been around? Ten, maybe twenty-thousand years at the most. With human beings themselves only perhaps having sprung up maybe 100thousand years ago.

Eternals have been around for a million years. Thanos is more intelligent than his entire race. Elders of the Universe are tens of billions of years old. And Galactus is Older than the Universe. Thanos still outplan and outsmarts all of them. Brainy ain't pulling a ruse on Thanos. Freaking Mephisto has tried and failed, and Thanos out did even him.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: And how long as Brainiac actually been active? Not nearly that long. He records their history. He doesn't sit there from beginning to end. He makes a record of their entire history, then destroys them and leaves. Besides, how long do you think Recorded Human Civilization has been around? Ten, maybe twenty-thousand years at the most. With human beings themselves only perhaps having sprung up maybe 100thousand years ago.

Eternals have been around for a million years. Thanos is more intelligent than his entire race. Elders of the Universe are tens of billions of years old. And Galactus is Older than the Universe. Thanos still outplan and outsmarts all of them. Brainy ain't pulling a ruse on Thanos. Freaking Mephisto has tried and failed, and Thanos out did even him.

you cant use humans as the basis of your argument about civilizations, humans aren't extinct. and about him not being "active" if he is taking in new information, by definition he is indeed "active"

anyways. i hear what you are saying but i just feel like brainiac is being lowballed here i think he might be able to pull of a ruse on base thanos.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for making a rape thread against Brainiac. I hate that guy.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMagicStik

Hmm I feel like Brainiac wins this due to his meticulous nature, if Thanos really tried he might be able to win but I don't think he would pull out all the things he could do given prep but Brainiac would do EVERYTHING. Brainiac would have 100,000,000 clones and send them to every corner of the Universe gathering data and knowledge and increasing his already Superman level strength and increasing his already hyper advanced technology to rediculous levels, he would know every fighting style ever developed in the history of the universe, etc. Thanos would bring his armada but Brainiac would have a bigger, higher tech one, all manned by a brainiac equally strong and as smart as the original and they would all be mind linked and Brainiac would annihilate Thanos' Fleet then put Thanos in the Phantom Zone.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I feel like Brainiac wins this due to his meticulous nature, if Thanos really tried he might be able to win but I don't think he would pull out all the things he could do given prep but Brainiac would do EVERYTHING. Brainiac would have 100,000,000 clones and send them to every corner of the Universe gathering data and knowledge and increasing his already Superman level strength and increasing his already hyper advanced technology to rediculous levels, he would know every fighting style ever developed in the history of the universe, etc. Thanos would bring his armada but Brainiac would have a bigger, higher tech one, all manned by a brainiac equally strong and as smart as the original and they would all be mind linked and Brainiac would annihilate Thanos' Fleet then put Thanos in the Phantom Zone.

exactly this, i feel brainaic will pull an all nighter while thanos does the average.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By green_skaar

That's all well in theory, but when has Brainiac pulled off anything remotely close to that? It's not like he hasn't had time and opportunity. Thanos took over the entire omniverse. He starts off WAY more powerful and has proven he's more than capable of hatching plans and following through with them.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RetconCrisis

@thanofleeze said:

Thank you for making a rape thread against Brainiac. I hate that guy.

I find your statement highly illogical. And it's not even a rape thread.

Thanos without the IG, HOTU, Cosmic Cube, etc. will have a hard time against Brainiac.

The only time he's ever outsmarted the Marvel universe is with those three outside things. Brainiac has outsmarted the DC Universe (which arguably has a lot more heavy hitters than Marvel's) by himself with only months of prep. If Brainiac wanted he could simply build a power-suit similar to the Anti-Monitor's, travel to the Phantom Zone and fight and defeat the god there, then get the god's powers like Luthor did and become a reality warper.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with the IG, HOTU, Cosmic Cube, etc. will have a hard time against Brainiac.

What? Thanos w/IG + HOTU took over the omniverse, he's not going to have a hard time against anyone other than TOAO or pre-retcon Beyonder. Thanos snaps his finger and Brainiac ceases to exist along with whatever universe(s) he's in at that time.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I meant without, my bad.

Aye, makes a lot more sense, yes I agree it's a tough fight, not a shoe-in for either.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dondave

Thanos

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RetconCrisis

@retconcrisis said:

@green_skaar: I meant without, my bad.

Aye, makes a lot more sense, yes I agree it's a tough fight, not a shoe-in for either.

lol, If my mis-worded statement were true, I can imagine Thanos waving the IG with a smirk on his face, to no effect, and Brainiac just standing there with the most unimpressed and non-emotional face in the world and only says: "I find your ultimately full belief in material things highly illogical."

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@theamazingimmortalman

:Because he stomps these kinds of people on a regular basis and you could throw Brainiac together with Dr Doom and Reed Richards and still get pimpslapped by Thanos. Because you're dealing with the only guy to acquire various levels of omnipotence rather easily and is the ONLY one who could use the Reality Gem without the other gems present to keep it under control.

Thanos makes Brainiac look like a braindead muskrat.

sorry for the late response, now I agree that Thanos wins (I was just doing research to make my decision.) but to say he stomps is not only underestimting Brainiacs decision but it sounds like the opinion of someone who does not know anything about Brainiac. We are talking about a man who with prep has destroyed multiple civilizations and almost never shows up himself but instead he sends a body double/clone that has his knowledge while he observes from his ship. Thanos is stronger and definitley more brutal but IMO not as intelligent. I do believe eventually the victory would go to Thanos but you are jumping the gun if you call it a stomp.

Pimparoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By NighThunder

Fairly certain he could get the ultimate nullifiere in a day.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone give scans of Brainiac's feats and what he has been able to do with prep? Thanos can almost do anything with prep as I recall... Look how he fooled all the elders of the universe and even Death herself to get the Infinity Gems, he was able to do all that with prep... He even beat grand game master at his own game, which has not been done before and even the grand game master has outsmarted Death herself but failed to with Thanos....

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac is atleast 500% smarter than Thanos and got his strength to crush him. Thanos is maxium a 500 toners

IronStark22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a massacre this match is

Thanos stomps Braniac and make him a rag doll along with H'El's body

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac is better with prep. He would create some kind of Ubergalactic beam to destroy the whole galaxy.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac is atleast 500% smarter than Thanos and got his strength to crush him. Thanos is maxium a 500 toners

Thanos has way better prep feats than Brainiac, and is physically far superior to him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By leonkarlen123
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: sry ment 500k tonner.

We really don't know what Thanos's lifting limits are considering we haven't seen them tested. We know he's insanely strong because he man-handles other confirmed strong folks like Thor, Hulk, Hercules, etc.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best Brainiac could do with prep is attempt someway to hijack Thanos' tech. But on the same token, with prep, Thanos would've developed a way to protect his tech and countermeasures to prevent Brainiac from doing his usual technological stuff. This will probably come down to a fist fight, and that's a fight Thanos would win.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By leonkarlen123