• 69 results
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@byondeon said:

@skywalker95: 100% sure you are wrong. 1 strike from Stormbreaker destroys a planet. I don't see Superman's HV destroy a planet

I never knew that. Scans?

Don’t mind them, there referencing the Classic Stormbreaker and classic mjolnir which aren’t planet level in current continuity. And if they argue tell em to bring current planet level feats of current Thor cause the argument ends when war of realms is mentioned.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@mbatz: You're failing to see the point. Nowhere in the OP does it say Wolvie is stabbing him in the brain or heart. Just 2 slashes across the face. Again, characters less durable than Thanos have already took these slashes and were fine afterwords.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

11 I suppose

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mbatz

@takenstew22: Your right I apologise you where right I was wrong.

I though Wolverine was allowed to do anything to kill thanos in which case with the OP as it is, it’s simply impossible. But the OP is a bit counter productive to what Wolverine could do.

Also those scans are also counter productive since wolverine slashed hulk Through the eyes and in the comic where Wolverine fought Thor he got stabbed in the back in the next page. Edit: the next page which you didn’t post

Anyway if Wolverine isnt allowed to stab till he makes shishkebab of thanos’s brain thanos would be injured probably get he’s eyes destroyed but he’d be fine

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 takenstew22  Moderator

@mbatz said:

@takenstew22: Your right I apologise you where right I was wrong.

I though Wolverine was allowed to do anything to kill thanos in which case with the OP as it is, it’s simply impossible. But the OP is a bit counter productive to what Wolverine could do.

Also those scans are also counter productive since wolverine slashed hulk Through the eyes and in the comic where Wolverine fought Thor he got stabbed in the back in the next page. Edit: the next page which you didn’t post

Anyway if Wolverine isnt allowed to stab till he makes shishkebab of thanos’s brain thanos would be injured probably get he’s eyes destroyed but he’d be fine

Fair enough.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: what was the atom cutting blade from? Corvus' blade?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Stormbreaker is easily planet level currently. Always have been..

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 10, 11 or clear.

If Thor/Thing/Hulk can take Wolverine slashes to the face, then Thanos definitely can.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 could hurt him but won't come close to killing him, he stops at 11.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Maybe stormbreaker is but definitely not mjolnir it’s been inconsistent and war of realms is proof

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: They are literally equally powerful and strong..

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd also say using examples from IG doesn't work very well imo because power levels were kinda all over the place. Like, Thor almost killed Thanos in it and Spider-man hurt him, but we've also seen Thanos no-sell these characters under the same writer so I think that fight was made with entertainment in mind rather then power levels and it's not really the best example.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Iflated3go

@mbatz said:
@takenstew22 said:
@mbatz said:
@takenstew22 said:
@mbatz said:
@takenstew22 said:

Wolverine isn't doing jack shit to Thanos lol. He smiled that stab to the chest off then turned his body to rubber after that.

Why lie??? Thanos had the infinite guantlet that’s why he smiled when he was stabbed in what would’ve been fatal. Adam Warlock even says that’s it was fatal and didn’t expect Wolverine to be the one to do it

That's not Warlock talking there, that's Eros. Never did it say that blow was fatal.

You didn’t read the scan then, whoever the narrator which I apologise about by the way it clearly says “Of all the combatants, he would’ve been one of the last I thought capable of delivering the death blow”

Death blows are fatal, it pierced thanos he had the IG that’s the only reason he was alive

That quote literally does not say that Wolverine's blow was fatal to him. Eros merely said Logan was the last he suspected of killing Thanos.

It doesn't matter. Wolverine isn't stabbing him in the chest in this gauntlet. Merely 2 slashes across the face. Characters weaker than Thanos such as Hulk and Thor have already tanked Logan's slashes.

Again why lie. In immortal hulk a small adamantium scapel was used to cut hulks entire body into various pieces so that argument fails and hulks durability is above Thor’s in this point in continuity in the previous chapter in fact immortal hulk issue 7, hulk beat up the whole avengers so they had to use a UV light based bomb to turn him back to banner and vaporise he’s body using an exploitable weakness. Sun light is a stupid weakness but it happened.

No Caption Provided

This is completely false and just a distortion of what happened there.

First off Hulks body was not cut up, it was Banners body that was cut up in that same scan you post, it literally says the heart was extracted when it was still red, meaning they cut him up into pieces while he was still human.

Secondly thats an adamantium scalpel mounted on a hydraulic arm that can bend titanium like paper and it still struggled and whined as it cut through his dead extracted and exposed organ, it's strength is far beyond that what Wolverine possesses.

Wolverine slashing Thanos across the face isn't gonna do anything, he has slashed guys like Thor and Hulk and he could never cut them deep enough or cut straight through their bone unless we are talking about some weaker version of the Hulk or some other context involved. But even when all Hulk did was stand in place and let Wolverine take dozens of free shots at him he still couldn't cut him more than skin deep and Hulk just made fun of his futile efforts

Thanos being more durable than Hulk, means Wolverine isn't gonna do much other than cause him superficial cuts to the face at best.

What Wolverine can do however is go for Thanos eye socket with a stab, in which case he would pierce Thanos straight through his brain.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mbatz

@iflated3go:First of it doesn’t matter if it was banners body that was cut up because Ive still got 10 feats of the top of my head were Wolverine has slashed hulk. Honestly this much should be known to comic newbies.

Second, the adamantium scapel is nothing when compared to wolverines blades which are nigh-indestructible, the scapel isn’t nearly as dense, thick or long as wolverines blades yet they cut he’s heart.

Third I already said that a couple of slashed to the face wouldn’t harm thanos, TakenStew22 informed me of the OP rules, I thought wolverine was allowed to stab thanos anywhere so I apologised to TakenStew22, I won’t do the same with you cause your dragging.

Fourth you’ve mistaken the fact that hulk can function with claws in he’s head as durability it’s not, Wolverines blades do cut hulk and they have cut thanos. Hulk has superior regeneration but worse durability when compared to thanos, if thanos is stabbed through the heart he will die. If hulk is stabbed through the heart he will laugh. Thanos in 616 was killed by being stabbed through the heart.

Thanos will pass round 4 but only because the OP is counter intuitive in the sense it doesnt bring out the best in what Wolverine could do such as stabbing thanos in the heart or stabbing he’s brain.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 takenstew22  Moderator

@battle123axe: what was the atom cutting blade from? Corvus' blade?

Yep.

No Caption Provided
@kevd4wg said:

I'd also say using examples from IG doesn't work very well imo because power levels were kinda all over the place. Like, Thor almost killed Thanos in it and Spider-man hurt him, but we've also seen Thanos no-sell these characters under the same writer so I think that fight was made with entertainment in mind rather then power levels and it's not really the best example.

Also this. The whole fight was basically to show how formidable the Avengers are while simultaneously making the fight entertaining. Spider-Man and Iron Man would never hurt Thanos especially with the gems but the fight had to be entertaining, and it was too.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@iflated3go:First of it doesn’t matter if it was banners body that was cut up because Ive still got 10 feats of the top of my head were Wolverine has slashed hulk. Honestly this much should be known to comic newbies.

Second, the adamantium scapel is nothing when compared to wolverines blades which are nigh-indestructible, the scapel isn’t nearly as dense, thick or long as wolverines blades yet they cut he’s heart.

Third I already said that a couple of slashed to the face wouldn’t harm thanos, TakenStew22 informed me of the OP rules, I thought wolverine was allowed to stab thanos anywhere so I apologised to TakenStew22, I won’t do the same with you cause your dragging.

Fourth you’ve mistaken the fact that hulk can function with claws in he’s head as durability it’s not, Wolverines blades do cut hulk and they have cut thanos. Hulk has superior regeneration but worse durability when compared to thanos, if thanos is stabbed through the heart he will die. If hulk is stabbed through the heart he will laugh. Thanos in 616 was killed by being stabbed through the heart.

Thanos will pass round 4 but only because the OP is counter intuitive in the sense it doesnt bring out the best in what Wolverine could do such as stabbing thanos in the heart or stabbing he’s brain.

It absolutely does matter because you are lying about a scan, good you can post them and i will explain to you again why slashing wont work.

This another blatant lie, both the scalpel and Wolverines claws are made out of adamantium, so it's literally the same thing unless you have some information from somewhere else that the blade is different somehow. On top of that the blade had WAY more power behind it tanks to the hydraulic press.

Good, the problem is not just your Thanos stuff, but the blatant nonsense you said about the Hulk stuff as well.

Wolverines blades can't cut deeply into Hulk, that is the thing you are not getting unless we are talking about weaker versions of Hulk, so Wolverine would never be able to pierce all the way to Thanos heart in the first place, he needs to go for something that's softer like his eyes.

He wont be able to stab him in the heart because he can't pierce him that deep, he could pierce him through the brain if he pierces his eyes, but if all he is allowed is to slash at him, he wont do much except cut him skin deep.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iflated3

@mbatz said:

It absolutely does matter because you are lying about a scan, good you can post them and i will explain to you again why slashing wont work.

This another blatant lie, both the scalpel and Wolverines claws are made out of adamantium, so it's literally the same thing unless you have some information from somewhere else that the blade is different somehow. On top of that the blade had WAY more power behind it tanks to the hydraulic press.

Good, the problem is not just your Thanos stuff, but the blatant nonsense you said about the Hulk stuff as well.

Wolverines blades can't cut deeply into Hulk, that is the thing you are not getting unless we are talking about weaker versions of Hulk, so Wolverine would never be able to pierce all the way to Thanos heart in the first place, he needs to go for something that's softer like his eyes.

He wont be able to stab him in the heart because he can't pierce him that deep, he could pierce him through the brain if he pierces his eyes, but if all he is allowed is to slash at him, he wont do much except cut him skin deep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It’s times like this I wonder how many comics you’ve read. Anyways I was right and you were wrong and that’s Ok

My first statement is still correct, wolverine can pierce the and slash past he’s skin that’s a fact

My second statement still stands wolverines claws are better than the adamantium scapel, feat wise and in terms of just appearance in which case wolverines are thicker, wider and longer.

My third statement still stands which is wolverine isn’t getting past 3 because he’s only doing slashed against the face which is counter intuitive to what he could do.

My fourth statement still stands saying that hulk can “tank” wolverines slashes is a lie since he can’t he gets slashed but he’s physiology allows him to function despite claws in he’s heart or head. Thanos died by being stabbed by a sword and my previous scan still shows thanos being stabbed by adamantium. So yes thanos could very well die from being stabbed in the chest or brain via eyes and he’s physiology won’t let him survive it.

All of my statements are still valid now stop dragging I tire of debunking you. And stop with the it won’t pierce he’s heart when it already has before he just had the IG to live.

Thanos passes 4

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Iflated3go

@mbatz said:

@iflated3

@iflated3go said:
@mbatz said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It’s times like this I wonder how many comics you’ve read. Anyways I was right and you were wrong and that’s Ok

So basically you are either a troll or incapable of comprehending what is said to you. Also you are using out of context scans.

First instance is from Savage Wolverine where Hulk was lowballed so hard he couldn't defeat a single gorilla, a gorilla that was also able to bite into Hulk without problems, so even regular teeth could pierce Hulk in that story.

Second instance Wolverine literally is incapable of cutting Hulk more than skin deep, he even says Hulk is harder to cut now, so you are using an instance to prove my point, somehow thinking it proves your point lol, he even had to go for Hulks eyes because that was the only thing that was soft enough to cut properly.

Third instance is War Wolverine stabbing Hulk in the throat, which again proves the point i am making, because that entire fight Wolverine couldn't cut Hulk deeply anywhere else but at his throat.

Fourth instance is from John Byrne era, which is potentially non-canon thanks to the stuff PAD did in Tempest Fugit, either way it's a stab in the eyes, again proving my whole point.

So you posted all those out of context scans just to prove my point here? No scan of Wolverine stabbing Hulk deep into his flesh? Here let me do the leg work for you

No Caption Provided

Wolverine pierces through Hulks entire torso his claws sticking through the other side, the only problem is this is grey Hulk, the weakest version of the character, quite a difference between this and when Wolverine faced WWH saying he is harder to cut.

Yea you are definitely a troll or just brain dead. You posted a bunch of scans to prove my point, thinking it somehow proves your point. Also you straight up lied earlier and made up facts out of thin air about the adamantium scalpel.

My first statement is still correct, wolverine can pierce the and slash past he’s skin that’s a fact

Yes if we think of skin being only a few milimiters thick but that's really not saying much considering he can barely get in inside Hulks skin for a few centimeters and given Hulks size he is still far away from any organs.

My second statement still stands wolverines claws are better than the adamantium scapel, feat wise and in terms of just appearance in which case wolverines are thicker, wider and longer.

This is an idiotic argument to make, first off the scalpel has no anti-feats, it's only feat is cutting Hulks heart into 2, secondly making an argument that Wolverine has more appearances, is a moot point.

What i want you to do since you made the claim is show me what makes the adamantium scalpel inferior to the claws, when they are both made by the same material?

My third statement still stands which is wolverine isn’t getting past 3 because he’s only doing slashed against the face which is counter intuitive to what he could do.

You mean pass 4? Good you finally got something right.

My fourth statement still stands saying that hulk can “tank” wolverines slashes is a lie since he can’t he gets slashed but he’s physiology allows him to function despite claws in he’s heart or head. Thanos died by being stabbed by a sword and my previous scan still shows thanos being stabbed by adamantium. So yes thanos could very well die from being stabbed in the chest or brain via eyes and he’s physiology won’t let him survive it.

He can tank them because Wolverine can not cut deeply into Hulk, this has been proven time and time again with superior versions of the Hulk, this is even reinforced in the scans you posted. Apart from the scans you posted and the scans i posted above, there have been other instances where Wolverine failed to cut Hulk at all even

So Wolverine can't cut into him deep as shown here and he certainly can't cut into Thanos deep, he already tried and failed to when he lunged at him before.

All of my statements are still valid now stop dragging I tire of debunking you. And stop with the it won’t pierce he’s heart when it already has before he just had the IG to live.

No they are not, you are a small insecure troll that has been caught in one too many lies that you post out of context scans and literally pull out "facts" out of your ass without anything to debunk it with. You haven't debunked crap and i wont stop dragging you all over the forums. Also show me the scan where it says or shows that Wolverine pierced Thanos heart in the IG story?

If you continue to spread nonsense and unsubstantiated claims, you can count me being here to smack you back to reality.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.