Thanos (MCU) vs. Hulk (MCU), Abomination (MCU), Juggernaut (Deadpool 2) and Colossus (Deadpool 2)

• 76 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d
deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Big CGI fight coming up.

No Caption Provided

No stones or weapons. The fight is completely hand to hand. Thanos wears the same armor he had when he fought Hulk at the beginning of Infinity War.

No Caption Provided

The fight takes place on the Statesman.

No Caption Provided

The Black Order don't interfere as they did when Thanos fought Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most powerful member of the team got beaten by Thanos in like 20 seconds,the others will get stomped easier.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TakenStew22  Online

@eri123 said:

The most powerful member of the team got beaten by Thanos in like 20 seconds,the others will get stomped easier.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with some difficulty. Hulk is his biggest threat here, and Hulk got stomped. Abomination bled from getting punched by car parts and spat blood from a direct punch to the face. Thanos destroys him. The other two can distract but can't put Thanos down nor tank his hits. Hulk has to carry, which will be very tough for him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: No just no. Abomination took that beat down from Hulk and literally asked “is that all you got?” That’s called tanking. Show me where the blood is in this scene mate.

https://youtu.be/BWnjBlX054k

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let’s not lowball the Abomination who has been confirmed stronger than Hulk multiple times.

WhatAreYouDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WhatAreYouDo
Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos in a hard fight.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos takes this. Mid diff.

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps all of them 1v1, but together I think they can pull out a win.

Team for a slight majority

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos loses if they all rush him

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By noobmaster2001  Online

Nah, Thanos wins. Like the other guy said, Hulk got beaten by Thanos with ease and all these guys are pretty inferior to him, especially Colossus and Juggernaut. Thanos wins after a short fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Thanos wins. Like the other guy said, Hulk got beaten by Thanos with ease and all these guys are pretty inferior to him, especially Colossus and Juggernaut. Thanos wins after a short fight.

Just saying that Abom is on par with Phase 1 Hulk, who has solid feats.

He is kinda a threat since he can do some damage to Thanos.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: Yeah, but Thanos beat Hulk with ease and Hulk got a lot better feats after Hulk 2008. Considering he struggled with things like breaking apart a car.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: Yeah, but Thanos beat Hulk with ease and Hulk got a lot better feats after Hulk 2008. Considering he struggled with things like breaking apart a car.

That’s an anti feat that should not be mentioned.

As I said Thanos wins but Abomination = Phase 1 Hulk therefore he is solid in term of low high tier/high mid. He had the leviathan, rpg feat, glacier feat and the strenght feat of crushing titanium ironman by scaling.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rebake

@the_hajduk: 2008 Hulk wasn't that strong. Abomination being stronger than that version doesn't matter here. Hulk's strength was increased for Avengers and beyond. Abomination only stands as his equal l through scaling. Unfortunately for him, he did get cut up by car parts and did spit blood. He wasn't down, but if he could get hurt like that, Thanos does destroy him easily. Thanos's striking power is greater than even Ragnarok Hulk's. Abomination has been left behind and lives on statements and scaling to compete with high tier bricks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: I don't know about Juggernaut being "pretty inferior." I mean, he was able to destroy an entire section of a bridge in a running vehicle with one punch. Also, isn't his helmet indestructible?

https://youtu.be/g8pFBk-QFO4

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: it's fine to use scaling but I draw the line where on-screen feats contradict it.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, that is a hard one

i would say Thanos in a high diff

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CocaColaMan  Online

Honestly? Hulk gave Thanos enough trouble that I can see Thanos being overpowered by the whole team.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly? Hulk gave Thanos enough trouble that I can see Thanos being overpowered by the whole team.

We must of seen two completely different movies, because Hulk got the piss beat out of him.

On topic - Thanos can probably edge this out.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CocaColaMan  Online

@d2therj said:
@cocacolaman said:

We must of seen two completely different movies, because Hulk got the piss beat out of him.

After Hulk landed a few blows, and took several of Thanos' hits before going down.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: hulk took thanos by complete surprise. Surprise attacks usually make a big difference but Thanos still overcame it. Hulk doesn't even get that here and gets dismantled by a ready Thanos.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj said:
@cocacolaman said:

After Hulk landed a few blows, and took several of Thanos' hits before going down.

My takeaway from the scene is that he was purposefully humiliating him. I think that's clear for a few reasons.

1) Ebony stops the other dude from rushing to aid Thanos

Remarking - " let him have his fun ".

2) Thanos has a huge shit eating grin as he effortlessly overpowers hulks grip

3) With 0 signs of damage from that bullrush, he proceeds to break hulk physically and mentally with 1 punch

Loading Video...

I'm not even a huge Thanos fan either. But it was pretty clear Hulk was being toyed with.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CocaColaMan  Online

@d2therj: @rebake: I completely forgot that Hulk took Thanos by surprise tbh. Plus, Thanos has the skill advantage. Forget what I said, Thanos probably wins this without even being tagged.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heisenberg57: I wouldn’t consider destroying a bridge in a moving vehicle more impressive than that leviathan punch. As for his so called ‘indestructible’ helmet I don’t really think that matters, Juggernauts durability’s not that impressive. I mean wasn’t he Ko’d by being electrocuted in a pool?

Regardless, my point is Hulk was stomped by Thanos and nobody here is above Hulk. So Thanos still wins.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomped. Colossus and Juggernaut add about jack squat to this match up.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus and Juggernaut can be ignored, but Hulk and Abomination could beat him down if the latter gets to scale from the former.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@the_hajduk: 2008 Hulk wasn't that strong. Abomination being stronger than that version doesn't matter here. Hulk's strength was increased for Avengers and beyond. Abomination only stands as his equal l through scaling. Unfortunately for him, he did get cut up by car parts and did spit blood. He wasn't down, but if he could get hurt like that, Thanos does destroy him easily. Thanos's striking power is greater than even Ragnarok Hulk's. Abomination has been left behind and lives on statements and scaling to compete with high tier bricks.

Hulk‘s strength is constantly shifting depending on his mood. This is his power set. Against Abomination, he needed to save Betty and was arguably the angriest we have ever seen him. He busted a glacier in that movie and threw a boulder over 1,000 meters. Abomination then comes in and kicks Hulk all the way through a building block and half a mile away. These are literally some of the best strength feats that we’ve seen in the MCU. So this idea that Hulk completely changed into a different person after his solo movie needs to end. Same Hulk that punched a Leviathan, punched Abomination, so hard that he rocked the whole street and made the cars jump, and Abomination asked him if that’s all he’s got.

Oh and you know that professional fighters wrap their hands up with soft foam and leather? Literally 100 times weaker than bone and fists so why would they do this? Because it lets them punch harder. That is why Hulk turned a police cruiser into boxing gloves. He was hitting HARDER that way. In fact he was hitting so hard that he destroyed his own gloves in a few seconds, which we’ve never seen in boxing. So that confirms how his boxing gloves were not truly able to keep up with his power... and Abomination tanked it. He spit out white saliva and asked “is that all you got?” before kicking Hulk away like a bug, nearly knocking him out as we see later.

So can you please stop saying that Abomination got cut by car parts? Because that is blatant lowballing. He wasn’t hurt, he told Hulk that it didn’t hurt, there wasn’t 1 drop of blood, I know because I just checked the scene, and Hulk was using boxing gloves to increase his punching power.

For the record I don’t even think they stand a chance against Thanos. I am just pointing out the Abomination lowballing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Okay, I get they're not as strong as Thanos or Hulk, but can this really be ignored?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Abomination doesn't fluctuate in strength like Hulk. The boxing gloves concept doesn't work very well for high tier bricks. The metal of cars has its own level of durability and strength, and for it to cause cuts, makes a brick less impressive. If I smack you with a pillow, it should hurt less. These aren't street level characters and we see how ineffective even tossing a car is at this tier in the AOU Hulkbuster fight. Hulk then proceeds to punch the Hulkbuster away through the car. It should be nothing to them.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Hajduk

@rebake: You would think that, but then we go back to the fact that boxers wrap their hands in 12 ounces of foam. It DOES make you punch harder. Having a weapon of any kind is better than your bare fist. Even a weapon so weak that it disintegrates every time you strike with it, as Hulk did with the car, the protection still allowed him to punch with even more force than usual. This is just a fact, boxing gloves are a weapon. This doesn’t make Hulk and Abomination car level. That’s like saying a heavyweight boxer is foam and leather level.

And will you please stop saying Abomination was cut? Because he literally wasn’t man, I keep saying that.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle would be cool to watch.

Still think Thanos was meant to be unestopable, by the means of any of the MCU heroes presented thus far.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos loses

Avatar image for heymanimjusthereforfun
heymanimjusthereforfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

The_Tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get how people think Abom and Hulk can beat him down. Fodder plus fodder equals fodder. If you can't hurt somebody with a punch, throwing someone else who can't hurt him in will not change anything, they can't hurt him either. Thanos stomps.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_tank: Hulk staggered Thanos. He can hurt him.

Especially if Ironman can.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie: Iron Man did energy + blunt damage and it was confirmed he hit a weakened spot on Thanos's face after Thanos took many hits from other heroes. Hulk can hurt and harm Thanos, but not in any meaningful way. Hulk causes small bruises at most as long as Thanos actively resists.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TakenStew22  Online

People still denying Hulk is fodder to Thanos. Sad.

Also how is Abomination stronger than Hulk? They were basically on equal footing once Hulk got truly pissed.

No Caption Provided

And this was a version of Hulk that wasn't as strong as his later MCU incarnations. Thanos would fodderize Abom even easier than he did Hulk.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heisenberg57: For multi thousand-tonners, someone who struggles to swing 20 tons can be ignored, yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Hulk‘s strength is constantly shifting depending on his mood. This is his power set. Against Abomination, he needed to save Betty and was arguably the angriest we have ever seen him. He busted a glacier in that movie and threw a boulder over 1,000 meters. Abomination then comes in and kicks Hulk all the way through a building block and half a mile away. These are literally some of the best strength feats that we’ve seen in the MCU. So this idea that Hulk completely changed into a different person after his solo movie needs to end. Same Hulk that punched a Leviathan, punched Abomination, so hard that he rocked the whole street and made the cars jump, and Abomination asked him if that’s all he’s got.

Oh and you know that professional fighters wrap their hands up with soft foam and leather? Literally 100 times weaker than bone and fists so why would they do this? Because it lets them punch harder. That is why Hulk turned a police cruiser into boxing gloves. He was hitting HARDER that way. In fact he was hitting so hard that he destroyed his own gloves in a few seconds, which we’ve never seen in boxing. So that confirms how his boxing gloves were not truly able to keep up with his power... and Abomination tanked it. He spit out white saliva and asked “is that all you got?” before kicking Hulk away like a bug, nearly knocking him out as we see later.

So can you please stop saying that Abomination got cut by car parts? Because that is blatant lowballing. He wasn’t hurt, he told Hulk that it didn’t hurt, there wasn’t 1 drop of blood, I know because I just checked the scene, and Hulk was using boxing gloves to increase his punching power.

For the record I don’t even think they stand a chance against Thanos. I am just pointing out the Abomination lowballing.

Nice Explanation.

Hulk and Thanos are equals in strenght and Hulk strenght is not even stable since he can get stronger, the angrier he gets.

Abom = Phase 1 Hulk.

The_Tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thanos disrespect is out of hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_tank said:

The thanos disrespect is out of hand.

Kal? Thanos is incredibly lowballed in this site, the fact that some people believe that Zod or IW Thor can beat him is just...

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see why Thanos beats them senselessly

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ccbm2208  Online

Thanos wins.Juggernaut and Abomination can potentially harm Thanos with high ends feats but both have absolutely no skills and mediocre durabillity so they both get one shotted 5 seconds in.Colossus can last abit longer due to him tanking NTW explosion but he is barely above Civil war spiderman strength by feats so he doesn't have a chance to do anything to Thanks and goes down after a few hits.Hulk gets the same treatment after the other clowns go down.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins mid diff. Hulk gets one shotted in ten seconds. So does abomination. Juggernaut and clossus get annhilated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: Was Hulk one-shotted in ten seconds in the movie?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lilbroomstick

Abomination and probably Colossus get oneshotted. Juggernaut gets threeshotted and Hulk takes a beating for a few seconds.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lilbroomstick
@the_hajduk said:

Let’s not lowball the Abomination who has been confirmed stronger than Hulk multiple times.

Let's not scale Abomination to later feats of stronger a Hulk when he was nearly choked out and killed by Norton Hulk