Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Supergirl is inconsistent if we're taking both at their assumed best then Kara should have this without much trouble. Isn't Kara a one million tonner? Thanos doesn't have the feats to stand up to that so she should one shot and is plenty fast enough to get a hit in before him.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: yeah, now that we have HD clips to watch it's a lot clearer what stones were being used (without having to go to the theater again).

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: Actually he used only space gem. Purple color was visible after impact because Wanda's beam is red and shield was light blue. Blue + red = purple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Supergirl is inconsistent if we're taking both at their assumed best then Kara should have this without much trouble. Isn't Kara a one million tonner? Thanos doesn't have the feats to stand up to that so she should one shot and is plenty fast enough to get a hit in before him.

To be honest i agree with u that CW characters are very inconsistent but the same as MCU one. Thanos traited Hulk as a joke and had terribly great problems with Iron Man even in h2h combat not mentioning his technological powers. And Hulk has done greater feats in Avengers 1 movie or even slightly moving Surtur. Like Thor or Scarlet Witch

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supergirl.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Troll detected.

What makes you say that? Thanos didn't do anything impressive with the power stone, instead of calling me a troll, how about putting some effort into your already hollow posts and changing my mind? And his durability is not that good either.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I didn't call you a troll because you said Thanos didn't use the power stone impressively, but because you said his durability isn't good. That's a flat out lie but it's also not surprising from someone who low-balls MCU characters any chance he gets.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@darthvaderrocks: His durability isn't good enough to tank hits from Supergirl, I never said his durability wasn't good overall. When have I ever lowballed MCU characters? Show me one thread where I have and I will concede that point and If by any chance you mean, dealing with people who highball the characters then sure, same goes for DCEU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Except that you did, you said and I quote "his durability is not impressive whatsoever." Whatsoever little means "at all"... You're lying rn. SAD!

You're doing it this very thread...

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl wins.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Okay, cool. I don't see how that means anything since you can't really change my mind, you're obviously going to resort to nitpicking on little details like that which by the way, only derails this thread. You can either adjust your pathetic cause and try your best to change my mind that Thanos doesn't have weak durability or you can leave this thread and not waste my time.

How? By saying Thanos isn't durable enough to tank punches from Supergirl? Oh jeez, Kara is totally not scratching Thanos because his durability is far superior to CW Kryptonians!! Please, stop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: So you're saying his durability is weak also means you're contradicting yourself.

"By saying Thanos isn't durable enough to tank punches from Supergirl?" That's not what you said though. If you had said, "Thanos durability isn't impressive whatsoever to the point where he can take punches from Supergirl" then I wouldn't even have replied. But the fact that you straight up said his durability isn't impressive whatsoever, then said "I never said his durability isn't good overall" THEN said "change my mind Thanos doesn't have weak durability". You're a walking contradiction. And my reply was NEVER about his ability or inability to take punched from Supergirl.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: No, I said his durability is not impressive enough to tank Kara's hits lol.

I don't really care what you think, his durability was not impressive whatsoever. If you can't change my mind, don't tag me in your posts and waste my time. I'm not arguing semantics with someone who can't even contribute to the thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No you didn't you're straight up lying to me. Jesus Christ read your effin' comment http://imgur.com/gallery/jNdm1ix

"I don't really care what you think, his durability was not impressive whatsoever." Like I said, walking contradiction. You can't make up your mind, you're a liar, and borderline insane.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@darthvaderrocks: Okay, stop derailing the thread, Thanos has no durability feats to suggest he can tank hits from Supergirl or any of CW's high tiers, heck, he doesn't even have durability feats to suggest he can tank hits from MCU and DCEU's high tiers. So yes, his durability is not impressive lol, I don't think you're capable of connecting the dots and actually making a case for Thanos. I said his durability was not impressive and I still stand by it, but thats against characters like the one he's put up against in this thread. You're calling me insane for something so insignificant..Jeez, get a clue and actually learn to debate instead of derailing threads with your worthless posts, I still stand by my words, Thanos' durability was not impressive, if you're capable of rational thinking, you can connect the dots and make out the rest of it but I've already dumbed it down for you so it's a free pass this time, but please, make a case for Thanos or don't reply again and learn to tag users you're replying to, thanks.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By rem

Kara effortlessly stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: How many times have you contradictied yourself throughout this thread? I think the funniest part is your lack of reading comprehension on your own comments and mine ofc. I'm calling you insane because you are. If you're going to be on comic vine do not contradict yourself or like. Actually just don't do those things in general, it's not a good sign as it takes away all your credibility (if you had any ofc).

"but thats against characters like the one he's put up against in this thread."

You never said that, and you know you never said that. Then you started contradicting yourself which was honestly funny.

"I don't think you're capable of connecting the dots and actually making a case for Thanos."

And where's the point in that? You've seen IW, you've seen Thanos durability, you've probably argured with people about it and you still chose to ignore it. You're a lost 'cause, there's literally no point in going through his durability feats because if you refuse to acknowledge them before why would you acknowledge them now?

"Jeez, get a clue and actually learn to debate"

Ironic coming from a guy who contradicts himself every comment who also lies.

"learn to tag users you're replying to"

So that means you didn't get a notification from me but hours later you checked back to this post? Yikes!

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Never agreed or disagreed with that opinion. Again, you lack reading comprehension (among other things as well)

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By rem
SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:

@darthvaderrocks: You were wrong. Period. Own up to it and get over it.

Except he wasn't. All he said is that Rampage stated that Thanos' durability is unimpressive, which is true, while Rampage said he didn't say that, and he was comparing Thanos to Supergirl.

OT: As much as it pains me to say so, Thanos wrecks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: Oh look another individual who lacks reading comprehension...

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By rem

@supervision123 said:
@rem said:

@darthvaderrocks: You were wrong. Period. Own up to it and get over it.

Except he wasn't. All he said is that Rampage stated that Thanos' durability is unimpressive, which is true, while Rampage said he didn't say that, and he was comparing Thanos to Supergirl.

He was stupidly wrong to call out soneone a troll (who probably is t) instead of trying to have a civil debate. He obviously things Thanos‘ duribilty was impressive, which wasn’t the case.

OT: As much as it pains me to say so, Thanos wrecks.

Thanos doesn’t wreck someone who’s lifted over 1.5 million tons. And survived a country level explosion. Thanos can’t even react to her. He’s infierior in literally every single category. You should really watch the show. Most people here like to lowball just because Kara’s on a TV show.

Go ahead and post a feat from thano’s that puts him anywhere near Kara’s level. I’ll wait.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: He is a troll. Actually not just a troll but clinically braindead. He can't read, lies, contradicts himself, among other things.

So nothing I said was wrong as he gave me all the reason in the world to confirm my beliefs with each comment he sent me.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Thanos, but Supergirl prob wins. Avengers:Infinity War should not have been played out like how it did. It was a good movie regardless just like every other MCU movie, but there should have been 3 movies. IW should have built up his threat WITHOUT the gauntlet in terms of physical strength and durability.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Never agreed or disagreed with that opinion. Again, you lack reading comprehension (among other things as well)

Then stop derailing the thread...Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: You'd rather not argue semantics with someone who can't even make a case for Thanos and resorts to nitpicking on small mistakes because it hurts them to admit their favourite character loses for once.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Then don't lie or contradict yourself

Jeez dude, I didn't lie, I still stand by my words, Thanos' durability is unimpressive, I don't need to further elaborate and specifically say that he can't tank hits from Supergirl, it's literally your go to move to figure that out yourself, if you're this butthurt about your favourite character getting stomped then make a case for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: You never compared his durability to Supergirl. But for some reason you like to act like you did but you didn't. That's called lying. I literally do not care if you think Thanos would lose to her. Shit he probably would, but it doesn't matter to me because that was never the point of me replying to you. But then you started to go wild and start contradicting yourself and lying.

You went from saying he has no durability whatsoever, to saying, "I never said he didn't have good durability at all just not impressive to take her punches", to then saying his durability isn't impressive again. Like, do you not see how that makes you look when you keep changing your mind (or lying) every single comment?

You saying "his durability isn't good enough to take her punches" is perfectly fine. I don't have a problem with that at all because that makes sense in certain debates. But you never said that originally but you pretended to act like you did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara stomps

Uh Thanos Power Stone is universal part of Infinity Gauntlet what you talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Kara stomps

Uh Thanos Power Stone is universal part of Infinity Gauntlet what you talking about.

Power Gem is only effective against large beings, especially organic ones.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Kara stomps

Lol you bit the bait!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:
@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Kara stomps

Lol you bit the bait!

What ? No. Kara is too powerful. Ok in early carrier she had problems with Livewire, metahuman who used entire power of the city against her but lool Thanos has no heat resistance feats and Kara could quickly burn him like she did to tornado. Honestly in early career Kara could beat him. She in episode 5 was lifting collapsing skycraper or was drilling through the ground etc. Or freeze qiuckly because Thanos lacks also cold temp. resistance feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:
@rajjar said:
@sexybayonetta22 said:

Kara stomps

Lol you bit the bait!

What ? No. Kara is too powerful. Ok in early carrier she had problems with Livewire, metahuman who used entire power of the city against her but lool Thanos has no heat resistance feats and Kara could quickly burn him like she did to tornado. Honestly in early career Kara could beat him. She in episode 5 was lifting collapsing skycraper or was drilling through the ground etc. Or freeze qiuckly because Thanos lacks also cold temp. resistance feats

No I meant I was baiting you; I wasn't being serious about Power Stone being universal.