Avatar image for greendevil
#1 Posted by Greendevil (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically Thanos has plans for the DC universe. Thanos campaign relies on the assassination of some of DC "wild cards" Thanos knows the heroes of DC will fight him, and he has plans for them. He is not worried about the brave DC "Lions" that will take him on, he is more worried about the snakes that can bite him in the ass while campaigning.

When Thanos seeks powerful "members for his death squad like the Gladiator, Morg, Mangog etc he falls short. So his A-team, must now be a B-team. Thanos has no choice to bring in "lesser fighters" and he has little hope for the team to succeed. But he goes on with the plan and sends them on their killing spree. Worst case scenario is that Thanos looses his B-team.

Rules

  • Win = KO/Death
  • NO BFR
  • NO Mindrape
  • Team Thanos has 15 min Prep for Tactics ONLY
  • NO PREP for other teams
  • Thanos teleports DC fighters to location
  • Thanos DOES NOT intervene other than the teleportation
  • Team Thanos is fully rested and healed between rounds
  • Team Thanos is Blood-lusted and out for the KILL
  • If stalemate team wins
  • They start on the ground 20 meters from each other
  • Location: Planet Sakaar

Thanos Death Squad

  • Ronan the Accuser (Leader)
  • Apocalypse
  • Ares God of War (Adamantine Axe + Sword)
  • Skaar son of Hulk (Old Power / Adamantine Axe + Sword compliments of Olympus)
  • Klr't the Super skrull (has all of FF feats for this fight = NO jobbing)
  • Terrax the Tamer (Cosmic Axe)
  • Korvus (Blade of Phoenix is active)
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Round 1

Atrocitus and Bleez (Rings fully charged)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Round 2

Sinestro and Arkillo (Rings fully charged)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

After killing Sinestro and Arkillo, the word got out to OA and the Guardians send a team to the Planet Sakaar. Lanterns are taken by surprise as Kl'rt was using his invisible powers to cloak his team.

Round 3

  • Gree Lantern John (All Lantern rings are fully charged)
  • Green Lantern Hal
  • Green Lantern Kyle
  • Green Lantern Guy
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Round 4

  • Lobo (has his blade)
  • Orion (Standard gear)
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Round 5

Mongul (has 2 Sinestro corps rings)

No Caption Provided

Round 6

Darkseid (post crissis)

No Caption Provided

Round 7

Doomsday (HP)

No Caption Provided

Final Round 8

Larfleeze (latest version)

No Caption Provided

Can the mad Titans killing squad clear the Gauntlet?

Enjoy

Avatar image for dex_starr
#2 Posted by Dex_Starr (4797 posts) - - Show Bio

Their some weak links like Apocalypse, Ares and Skaar...but there some power houses like Super Skrull, Ronan and depending on if he's at classic levels, Terrax. I know nothing about Korvus.

Avatar image for tevnoba
#3 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos looses his "B" Team, and does not care.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tevnoba said:

Thanos looses his "B" Team, and does not care.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (21169 posts) - - Show Bio

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but team 4 is just plain awesome. I wish they'd team up more often.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23389 posts) - - Show Bio

That's insanely dodgy giving Klrt feats that he's never had. By virtue of plot power, he should be able to pierce Celestial armour.  
 
Of course, HP Doomsday still kills all of them, but still a really questionable insertion. 

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#7 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt they can make it past Round 2...

Avatar image for holyserpent
#8 Posted by HolySerpent (13762 posts) - - Show Bio

Not passing round 4

Avatar image for greendevil
#9 Posted by Greendevil (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but team 4 is just plain awesome. I wish they'd team up more often.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

That's insanely dodgy giving Klrt feats that he's never had. By virtue of plot power, he should be able to pierce Celestial armour. Of course, HP Doomsday still kills all of them, but still a really questionable insertion.
  • are you talking about Torch? Cuz he had the cosmic rod.
  • Basically, having the FF powers but NEVER using them with an IQ over 2 makes klrt such a jobber. fighting Namor under water, how smart is that?
  • FF feats are nothing against this lineup. I just want Klrt to be a player lol

@Illuminatus said:

I doubt they can make it past Round 2...
No Caption Provided

@Dex_Starr said:

Their some weak links like Apocalypse, Ares and Skaar...but there some power houses like Super Skrull, Ronan and depending on if he's at classic levels, Terrax. I know nothing about Korvus.

Korvus is Shi'ar = superhuman strength, enhanced speed, reflexes, agility, flexibility, coordination, balance, and endurance. but on small scale. I think he can lift 1-2 ton lol.

The real power comes from the "blade of phoenix" The blade cuts anything while being charged with some of the phoenix force. The blade gives him flight, energy projection and boost his other powers.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23389 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil: No, one of Sue's most BS feats is that she was able to pierce a Celestial's armor with her force shield things. 
Avatar image for saren
#11 Posted by Saren (27934 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Greendevil: No, one of Sue's most BS feats is that she was able to pierce a Celestial's armor with her force shield things.

How is that BS when Sue's powers are basically designed to be one of the few weaknesses of the Celestial race since they originate from hyperspace?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23389 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Greendevil: No, one of Sue's most BS feats is that she was able to pierce a Celestial's armor with her force shield things.

How is that BS when Sue's powers are basically designed to be one of the few weaknesses of the Celestial race since they originate from hyperspace?

Because it's just stupid. They're the f*cking Celestials. Sue got powers from the same source as Ben. Ben is an 80 tonner with decent durablity, and yet she can crack Celestial armour? GTFO. 
Avatar image for saren
#13 Posted by Saren (27934 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@CitizenBane said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Greendevil: No, one of Sue's most BS feats is that she was able to pierce a Celestial's armor with her force shield things.

How is that BS when Sue's powers are basically designed to be one of the few weaknesses of the Celestial race since they originate from hyperspace?

Because it's just stupid. They're the f*cking Celestials. Sue got powers from the same source as Ben. Ben is an 80 tonner with decent durablity, and yet she can crack Celestial armour? GTFO.

That's not even remotely the same thing. Ben's enhancement is solely physical, Sue's powers work by drawing energy from hyperspace, which is the dimension the Celestials dwell in. The Celestials are Superman and her powers are kryptonite. It's as simple as that. Physical force has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Avatar image for greendevil
#14 Posted by Greendevil (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Greendevil: No, one of Sue's most BS feats is that she was able to pierce a Celestial's armor with her force shield things.
No Caption Provided

Im starting to see your point. No Klt't with a forcefield protecting himself is good enough for me. Perhaps i should edit the OP.

@HolySerpent said:

Not passing round 4

Lobo, Orion vs Ronan, Terrax, Apocalypse, Skaar, Klr't, Ares and Korvus?

No Caption Provided