serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By serrure

Thanos Buster

this is my Thanos busting team (and i am going to prove that it will indeed bust Thanos in a CaV. Ill probably look for challengers next week)

No Caption Provided

Adam Warlock, Gladiator, Quasar, X-man (Shaman)

vs

Darkseid

No Caption Provided

Gladiator is at full confidence

Win by KO/Death/Incap

No BFD

Round 1

Nu 52 DS

Morals On

Round 2

Nu 52 DS

No TP

Morals On

Round 3

Nu/ Pre 52 DS

Morals On

Round 4

Nu/Pre 52 DS

No TP

Morals Off

No Caption Provided

They start 70 meters apart.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Team wins when DS is n52,loses when he's not

And thanos could go to down with this team imo

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

They beat New-52 Uxas. They lose to Pre-52 version.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Hegemon

They run into an Omega beam.....

No Caption Provided

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They beat New-52 Uxas. They lose to Pre-52 version.

This is how I feel.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kingant27

Team stomps, the only real reason I see Darkseid compared to Thanos is appearance, but powerwise only Pre-Crises Darkseid surpasses Thanos, the other regular Darksied's are below Thanos.

Each member of this has a shot at beating Darkseid by themselves, together it's a stomp.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, they definitely have a shot at taking thanos. I'd have picked someone like surfer as opposed to adam warlock though.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, they definitely have a shot at taking thanos. I'd have picked someone like surfer as opposed to adam warlock though.

Surfer is used to often and tbh is track record against Thanos is worse than Adam's.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid when Pre52 feats are being used, regardless of TP.

Jmarshmallow

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Surfer already got stomped.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps, the only real reason I see Darkseid compared to Thanos is appearance, but powerwise only Pre-Crises Darkseid surpasses Thanos, the other regular Darksied's are below Thanos.

Each member of this has a shot at beating Darkseid by themselves, together it's a stomp.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: that was pre annihilation IIRC and I just see him as above warlock.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@nickthedevil: @nighthunder: you dont think Adam's matter manipulation would cause some problems for round 4?

New gods are canonically resistant to Matter Manipulation (Except Slig's). Also, Darkseid's standard gear usually has him in possession of a Motherbox, which is immune to matter manipulation, and protects the user from it as well.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@nickthedevil: @nighthunder: you dont think Adam's matter manipulation would cause some problems for round 4?

New gods are canonically resistant to Matter Manipulation (Except Slig's). Also, Darkseid's standard gear usually has him in possession of a Motherbox, which is immune to matter manipulation, and protects the user from it as well.

Pretty much. He had this in his new 52 version too.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

@kingant27 said:

Incorrect. Since the CV battle forum rules negate PIS, CIS and WIS altogether, that leaves us with a different Darkseid than you seem to be impressed with.

Without aforementioned plot holes and stupidity, you're left with the real Darkseid that would one-shot any and all of these jokers, together or not. If you want to prove me otherwise, I'm open for debate on the matter.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait why can't shaman Nate solo? Peoples already proved in CAVs that Nate is even well above thanos

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Wait why can't shaman Nate solo? Peoples already proved in CAVs that Nate is even well above thanos

I'll tell you why, if you list me a few reasons as to why Nate would solo.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frozen

@frozen: that was pre annihilation IIRC and I just see him as above warlock.

It was implied in the latest series that he could kill Surfer if he wants to.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of these chumps can beat Pre-New 52 Darkseid.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hes not. CaVs are more on how good the debater is not the person they are debating.

@uugieboogie said:

@kingant27 said:

Incorrect. Since the CV battle forum rules negate PIS, CIS and WIS altogether, that leaves us with a different Darkseid than you seem to be impressed with.

Without aforementioned plot holes and stupidity, you're left with the real Darkseid that would one-shot any and all of these jokers, together or not. If you want to prove me otherwise, I'm open for debate on the matter.

wow i never thought of you as this ignorant until now.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nickthedevil

@uugieboogie said:

@kingant27 said:

The Fourth World books/mythos were not affected by the COIE events, for the sole reason that the Fourth World exists outside the Multiverse. Post/Pre- Darkseid are one in the same.

Another reason why I find it incredibly stupid that it was affected by the Flashpoint.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: why isn't he? He has better feats more range f powers can go intangibile, control time mind rape thanos, shaman Nate is above thanos, he was said to be on dark pheonix levels

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: better feats , was said to be on equal terms of dark pheonix who is well above thanos, better telepath better speed better energy projection can't be physically harmed and that's just to name a few

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

hes not. CaVs are more on how good the debater is not the person they are debating.

@nickthedevil said:

@uugieboogie said:

@kingant27 said:

None of them are Presence level or above. So yes, believe what you will, but they are not withstanding one shot of the Omega Beams.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: better feats , was said to be on equal terms of dark pheonix who is well above thanos, better telepath better speed better energy projection can't be physically harmed and that's just to name a few

New Gods are also immune to TP, and the Mother Box puts up defenses for the user too.

Again, unless he's above the Presence, he isn't taking the Omega Beams.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: so superman who has tanked the beams is above the presence? Also batman who is so much slower can dodge the beams, granted that was PiS but Nate could stop time slow down time to make him quicker and a lot more he can also go intangible so the beams don't hit him of get rid of his physical body I think you have no idea how powerful shaman Nate is

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: why isn't he? He has better feats more range f powers can go intangibile, control time mind rape thanos, shaman Nate is above thanos, he was said to be on dark pheonix levels

No hes not, said never proven, Thanos has been resistant to time and reality manipulation. Thanos has hurt beings who can go intangible. Thanos has TP enough on his own to beat him.

@serrure said:

@nickthedevil said:

@uugieboogie said:

@kingant27 said:

None of them are Presence level or above. So yes, believe what you will, but they are not withstanding one shot of the Omega Beams.

so you still say he can one shot someone who doesnt need a physical form to survive (and Darkseid would know this how?), someone whos shields tanked a point blank exploding Star? (Adam) Quasar who's shields have tanked more serious stuff than that, and Gladiator? (who even Tyrant didnt one shot)

I have no problem with Darkseid winning but saying he one-shots and then providing no proof... hmm.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: so superman who has tanked the beams is above the presence? Also batman who is so much slower can dodge the beams, granted that was PiS but Nate could stop time slow down time to make him quicker and a lot more he can also go intangible so the beams don't hit him of get rid of his physical body I think you have no idea how powerful shaman Nate is

That is extreme PIS. The Omega Beams are literally an extension of The Presence's side of Death/Entropy. As explained in New Gods vol. 1,2, and 3. It trancends all that physical mumbo jumbo like time (As seen with it's time warping capabilities), Space (It's ability to teleport the target to another point in space/location) and life (It not only kills, but resurrects.

Darkseid Weilds the death aspect of the DC universe, just like High Father weilds the Birth, and Orion/Spectre weild the Wrath. I take it you have not read the Fourth World books, have you?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

No hes not, said never proven, Thanos has been resistant to time and reality manipulation. Thanos has hurt beings who can go intangible. Thanos has TP enough on his own to beat him.

@nickthedevil said:

@serrure said:

@nickthedevil said:

@uugieboogie said:

@kingant27 said:

so you still say he can one shot someone who doesnt need a physical form to survive (and Darkseid would know this how?), someone whos shields tanked a point blank exploding Star? (Adam) Quasar who's shields have tanked more serious stuff than that, and Gladiator? (who even Tyrant didnt one shot)

I have no problem with Darkseid winning but saying he one-shots and then providing no proof... hmm.

Like I stated before, when you show me they are above the Presence, then I will concede my arguement. However, my proof is in the desription of the Omega Effect itself. If you want different explanations of what the Omega Beams are, you're going to have to wait until I get home to my personal computer. As it were, I'm on my Work computer, and can't post my scans.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@nickthedevil said:

@serrure said:

@nickthedevil said:

@uugieboogie said:

@kingant27 said:

Like I stated before, when you show me they are above the Presence, then I will concede my arguement. However, my proof is in the desription of the Omega Effect itself. If you want different explanations of what the Omega Beams are, you're going to have to wait until I get home to my personal computer. As it were, I'm on my Work computer, and can't post my scans.

So is Superman above the Presence?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By patrat18

DS.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: but it has beens stated not by feats as superman tanked it, using your logic beacuse Nate was stated to be on par with dark pheonix he should stomp

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Easternwind

@nickthedevil: feats are usually more important than statements .

And omega beams have a long track record of NOT doing that

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nickthedevil

@uugieboogie: @comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @easternwind:

You don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying. By your logic, Batman kicking Spectre, Catwoman soloing the Justice League, and Spider-man's Beating on Fire Lord are all now viable feats, and can be used and taken as the word of god.

Read some Fourth World and New Gods collections. It'll open your minds to those feats being incredibly stupid. Any Comic Book fan who knows his New Gods will tell you this.

When the Omega Beams, for +10 years, do things like transmuting matter, warping space/time and killing hordes of Gods from the first, second and third worlds at a time, it sort of means something. The beams have a bigger track record of working well above Superman level, much more often than not. Which is called PIS.

If you want to go even further, those feats were retconned as of Final Crisis to being just lowly avatars of Darkseid himself.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uugieboogie

You don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying. By your logic, Batman kicking Spectre, Catwoman soloing the Justice League, and Spider-man's Beating on Fire Lord are all now viable feats, and can be used and taken as the word of god.

Read some Fourth World and New Gods collections. It'll open your minds to those feats being incredibly stupid. Any Comic Book fan who knows his New Gods will tell you this.

What feats do the OB have? Who have they killed?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nickthedevil

@uugieboogie said:

@nickthedevil said:

Old Gods of the First, Second and Third World. Kalibak, who is above Orion is physical stats (Physical stats don't matter, however) They've even hurt the Spectre, but the Spectre weilds a different part of the Presence power. He actually has a reason to survive that. He also fought two Doctor Fates and they had to concede to him before he killed them.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie said:

@nickthedevil said:

Old Gods of the First, Second and Third World. Kalibak, who is above Orion is physical stats (Physical stats don't matter, however) They've even hurt the Spectre, but the Spectre weilds a different part of the Presence power. He actually has a reason to survive that.

What are the durability feats for the people he killed? What level is their durability?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@uugieboogie said:

@nickthedevil said:

Old Gods of the First, Second and Third World. Kalibak, who is above Orion is physical stats (Physical stats don't matter, however) They've even hurt the Spectre, but the Spectre weilds a different part of the Presence power. He actually has a reason to survive that.

What are the durability feats for the people he killed? What level is their durability?

I actually edited my post, but I guess you quoted before I did.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid.This team is not impressive at all.People saying one on one they can take him.You all drunk.Nobody here can take him one on one.

Gladiator is no threat radiation take care of him easy.

Green lantern construct is useless against him.So I don't even know what quasar is going to do.

Nate would have to mind control a legion of marvel characters and summon them to the fight

Adam warlock has getting own and beating so many times it is ridiculous unless he has the soul gem he is useless.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Darkseid.This team is not impressive at all.People saying one on one they can take him.You all drunk.Nobody here can take him one on one.

Green lantern construct is useless against him.So I don't even know what quasar is going to do.

Nate would have to mind control a legion of marvel characters and summon them to the fight

Adam warlock has getting own and beating so many times it is ridiculous unless he has the soul gem he is useless.

wow thats the key to great debating. insults, lowballing, and using unproven weaknesses.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I have seen superman beat darkseid to pulp in a pre52 story where he wanted steel's body and darkseid also handles a bloodlusted superman. One thing i know is darkseid is powerful by statement he is meant to be the avatar of death.

According to my knowledge on both sides darkseid wins

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen superman beat darkseid to pulp in a pre52 story where he wanted steel's body and darkseid also handles a bloodlusted superman. One thing i know is darkseid is powerful by statement he is meant to be the avatar of death.

According to my knowledge on both sides darkseid wins

The Superman: Apokolips Now! book, yes. I have that story. One of the many PIS instances in favor of Superman-wanking. Apperently Heat Vision = The Presence.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By johnfrank120
No Caption Provided

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nickthedevil

@serrure:

I also hope you know that, like Thanos, Darkseid isn't allowed to die.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: It Is facts not low ball.You talking about a guy who spectre tried to killed and came back instantly.Darkseid is way above this team.If you read up on him maybe you can learn a thing or two.There is a reason why marvel made Thanos after Darkseid.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By Gizmorino

Anti-life equation darkseid handles team with ease

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

• They are two different people & powers don't come from the same source. You can't assume his powers wouldn't work because GL didn't work.
  • What makes you think Gladiator would go down easily?
  • I think you're severely underestimating Shaman Nate
  • Adam was getting beat down by so many people like who? & he's not alone in this fight, there's 3 other threats.